Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They're both powerful, but Barda is the better fighter, so she would win in a tough battle with Aquaman because Aquaman is not a weakling and people can post scans for him.

Avatar image for inconvenient_truth
Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wwq7: well @czarny_samael666 said aquaman would beat colossus so now i would assume we're going to see some very interesting comments from him on how aquaman can defeat barda. should be fun

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inconvenient_truth: You think he's going to post scans to back up his case? He is the master of posting scans and I doubt he would do anything as childish as leaving some out to make everyone think the character he's debating for look superior.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wwq7: i honestly think @czarny_samael666 wont answer. why? cause he knows better so he'll run and hide from this battle

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By WWQ7
Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wwq7: good then i wanna see him justify aquaman over barda

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By czarny_samael666

Point is clear: Barda shouldn't be putted in fights if she doesn't have strength feats. As simple as that. If You so much belive that I am wrong, then create a strength contest between Fallen One and Thing. This guy also should be very strong, but he also doesn't have feats.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By TifaLockhart

Dude. Listen to yourself. She actually throttled Plastic Man. Her feats may not be top tier but she does have them. To claim she doesn't is false.

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: sooooo what youre saying is that you think aquaman wins right

Of course he thinks that. Barda's feat of getting Wonder Woman One Million one knee and hitting her so hard it said overpressure on the impact meter doesn't count because according to him, she doesn't have any strength feats. Hurting the real Wonder Woman and punching her face in also isn't a strength feat. Neither is BFR'ing Knockout who has hurt Supergirl and Superboy. We can't use any feats for Barda. We have to ignore all of them. Even the one where she stomped a white martian and beat on Stompa, someone who has also hurt Supergirl and Wonder Woman.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666 cmon, tell us how you think aquaman would beat barda. since you said aquaman would beat colossus but you think barda would lose to colossus then you therefore think that aquaman would beat barda. so cmon. prove it.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By czarny_samael666

Dude. Listen to yourself. She actually throttled Plastic Man. Her feats may not be top tier but she does have them. To claim she doesn't is false.

I never said that I read all comics with her. I was just tired of saying each time, that my opinion is based on certain knowledge from certain scans and thread, etc.

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was hilarious when she throttled him.

No Caption Provided

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By czarny_samael666

@czarny_samael666 cmon, tell us how you think aquaman would beat barda. since you said aquaman would beat colossus but you think barda would lose to colossus then you therefore think that aquaman would beat barda. so cmon. prove it.

Sad, that You can't understand simple answer.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMAO oh my god, now @czarny_samael666 is retracting and saying that he doesnt know everything about barda but has been running his mouth all day saying she has no feats!!!!!!!!! wowwwwwwwwwwwww

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_son_of_czarnia said:

I never said that I read all comics with her. I was just tired of saying each time, that my opinion is based on certain knowledge from certain scans and thread, etc.

You haven't read any comics of Barda's. You didn't post any scans of Colossus except for some where he got stomped by Hulk and that's all the knowledge you've shown of him. If you don't know anything about any of the characters, don't debate about them!

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wwq7: If you don't know anything about any of the characters, don't debate about them!

bingooooooooo

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By WWQ7

LMAO oh my god, now @czarny_samael666 is retracting and saying that he doesnt know everything about barda but has been running his mouth all day saying she has no feats!!!!!!!!! wowwwwwwwwwwwww

He should have his own show. It would be better than Oprah!

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wwq7: you get a BS answer, YOU get a BS answer, you get a BS answer, EVERYONE gets a BS answer

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By czarny_samael666

@wwq7 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

You haven't read any comics of Barda's. You didn't post any scans of Colossus except for some where he got stomped by Hulk and that's all the knowledge you've shown of him. If you don't know anything about any of the characters, don't debate about them!

I told You that I was there to see her strength feats. They weren't shown, so I assumed there are none.

More: I never claimed that they don't exist, just that You failed to show them.

@inconvenient_truth said:

There is no character about which we would know everything. And I was asking for feats that weren't shown. You fail to understand that, but considering my experience with You, it is not suprising.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666 said "I told You that I was there to see her strength feats. They weren't shown, so I assumed there are none." OHHH MY GODDDDD lmao this guy is too funny

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By czarny_samael666

@czarny_samael666 said "I told You that I was there to see her strength feats. They weren't shown, so I assumed there are none." OHHH MY GODDDDD lmao this guy is too funny

And You failed to unerstand that too?

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By WWQ7

@wwq7 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

I told You that I was there to see her strength feats. They weren't shown, so I assumed there are none.

More: I never claimed that they don't exist, just that You failed to show them.

@inconvenient_truth said:

There is no character about which we would know everything. And I was asking for feats that weren't shown. You fail to understand that, but considering my experience with You, it is not suprising.

Oh, i see, so the 50 scans I posted of Barda that showed her strength weren't shown? Were they invisible?

Your really reaching.

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL He must have superhuman eye sight. He can see things that prove his point, but when they don't, they are magically erased. Marvelous way to debate!

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666 said:There is no character about which we would know everything. And I was asking for feats that weren't shown. You fail to understand that, but considering my experience with You, it is not suprising. and then @wwq7 said

Oh, i see, so the 50 scans I posted of Barda that showed her strength weren't shown? Were they invisible?

hahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaha

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wwq7:

They didn't prove Your point. And You fail to understand why.

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: They did prove my point and since you didn't post any scans for Colossus, you automatically lost because you can't prove his strength level, but I have about 50 scans of Barda to prove her strength. Everyone knows Hulk was weakened and Colossus had to sneak attack him, so I don't know why your still using that fight as your evidence of Colossus' strength.

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By WWQ7
Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

This has bait thread written all over it. Barda wins with skill.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

Aquaman

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

@pokeysteve: so then would you say that barda would beat colossus? Courtesy copy @czarny_samael666

Honestly I don't really know anything about Colossus. I don't know how his durability, strength and skill would compare to hers. I'm sure she has him in skill.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barda

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By BlackWind

Why do you keep.making threads to bait czarny_samael666? If he thinks Barda is a weakling,.let him think it and be wrong, but there is no need to continue baiting him because he clearly won't agree or come to.common ground. On another note, Barda wins. She is a better fighter, more experienced, and she's even nerfed here.