• 66 results
Zauriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Zauriel

Aquaman is one of my favorite characters, and I think he's terribly underrated at times. Curious how folks think he matches against these guys individually. Remember a KO is a KO, recovering from a KO doesn't negate the fact that you were knocked out. Out of ten fights who wins?

Aquaman vs Cap

Aquaman vs Spidey

Aquaman vs Wolverine

BONUS FIGHT Aquaman vs Cap + Spidey + Wolverine

Fight location is downtown New York, people have been evacuated.

Keyts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Keyts

Zauriel: I believe he would KO all of them

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine guts him.

Zauriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_slim_ said:

Wolverine guts him.

What about Cap and Spidey?

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_slim_: No he doesn't. Aquaman would knock him across whatever battlefield is being used with one slap of the trident. He is out of all their leagues. Individually or together. Also he has been stabbed by an electrified dagger and ignored it.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By zaied

Aquaman destroys all of them effortlessly.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman reqs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zauriel: He'll beat Cap, Spidey would be an annoyance but he'd more than likely beat him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackwind: Aquaman is nothing more than a brick, Wolverine is built for a character like him. Also an electrified dagger is not adamantium claws.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine solos

Madripoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Madripoor

WHY,WHY, WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP MISSPELLING "SPIDER-MAN" ?

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By Nathaniel_Adam

team pulls this off

Avatar image for deactivated-5edaa8b959055
deactivated-5edaa8b959055

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaied said:

Aquaman destroys all of them effortlessly.

Zauriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team pulls this off

So individually you think they all lose, but the three of them together can win?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still think wolverine can take new 52 aquaman from what I have seen of new 52 aquaman. Cap and Spidey get wrecked since they can't hurt him. In the bonus round they might be able to run interference in small ways like webbing his eyes (I know aquaman can rip webbing easily but a one second distraction is all the opening wolverine needs), cap blocking his attacks with his shield, etc.

All though maybe aquaman has had some new feats since the last time this was debated on the vine.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By BlackWind

@_slim_: A stab is a stab. He's also been stabbed with his own trident. He ignored it.

Also Aquaman being both taller and with longer reach, along with a 6+ foot long trident means he can hit Wolverine from a longer distance. Not to mention Aquaman has blitzed WW before she could react. Aquaman is more than fast enough to handle Wolverine, he'd do the same thing to him, except he'd get plowed through a building.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By lettsplay10

Fishman

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_slim_: Aquaman is a "brick" who can move incredibly fast in the depths of the sea--with pressure so fierce it crushes metal bathospheres and cracks submarines-so on land, with no water pressure, Arthur is RIDICULOUSLY fast---fast enough to avoid Wolverine's swings and gut the mutant with his weapon, grab Logan's arm and make him stab himself in the brain (even Wolverine can't come back from that) or TP Logan out, among MANY methods. Cap and Spider-man would, with varying degrees of difficulty, also be handled.

A three on one attack against Aquaman---now THAT might prove a problem for the Sea King.

SoopahSoup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly I think Wolverine can beat Aquaman.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By BlackWind

@theonewhoknows: Even together their chances aren't much better.

In the very first new52 issue, Arthur was at Boston Harbor and made out to downtown after hearing police sirens. He cut off the car chase in seconds by jumping from miles away. That's how much distance he can cover in just a few seconds. He could easily move Peter or Cap away from the others before any knew what happened.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Logan is the only one who can do actual damage to him.

batnipples

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By batnipples

Against Caps: First solid hit from Aquaman = KO

Against Spidey: This one is more difficult. Aquaman is stronger and more durable, but Spidey is wayyy faster and more agile. I doubt that Aquaman will actually be able to get a hit on him. As such, being in New York and not that close to any water, Spidey will probably just wear him down for eventual KO/TKO.

Against Wolverine: There is nothing that Aquaman can do to Wolverine to really hurt him, despite being much stronger. So, it would just be a fight until Wolverine cuts him up. Aquaman has decent durability but Wolverine's claws can cut through a lot, and will certainly make a fish fillet out of Aquaman.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 oceanmaster21  Online

wolverine the only threat

Skaterguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batnipples: this guy speaks the truth. And just for the record aquaman probably can't break out of spideys web considering it held hulk down for about two minutes

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman destroys them. Spidey and Captain are not strong enough to even put damage on him, Wolverine could make slight damage on him but Aquaman could just one shot Wolverine anytime from a far distance.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Aquaman stomps. Yes, Wolverine can cut/stab him but that doesnt necessarily take him out. He has fought through injury before. And wolverine can be drowned. He beats cap and spidey and takes Logan to water where he has a healing factor too.

Gaztacular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman is too much for any one of the Marvel characters. He wins the first three fights.

Team wins the fourth fight. With Spider-Man distracting and webbing Aquaman and Captain America running interference and playing shield man, Wolverine will gut Aquaman like a fish.

batnipples

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justthatkid: Cap knocking out Wolverine is total PIS. We've seen Wolverine take hits from Hulk and stay up, so without PIS he should take a few shots at least from Aquaman, and that's definitely enough time to get those claws in like he's good at.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batnipples: @blackwind: Blackwind, I agree with some of your points regarding a three on one battle regarding Arthur against the Marvel trio. Aquaman COULD win---but those three are not suckers, and have individually taken down opponents above their pay grade (at least on paper). So I give them the respect that TOGETHER, they might acheive what INDIVIDUALLY they cannot.

Batnipples, your analysis assumes that Wolverine would get the CHANCE to use his claws against an opponent that is faster than he (he can move faster than the fastest undersea creatures and even missiles, despite being in deep, deep water pressure capable of crushing metal bathospheres and cracking the most durable submarines). On land, with the pressure off, the Sea King is even faster. So he can avoid every swing Logan makes while getting in multiple shots of his own. And (as the Thing, the Wendigo, and the Hulk have proved) a good shot on Wolverine's head can rattle his brain and knock him out, leaving him easy pickings for Arthur's weapon to be shoved through Logan's brain, something even HE can't come back from, OR have the human flesh sizzled off of that adamantium skeleton, OR dragged to the deepest depths of the ocean to drown, not to mention TP or....

There's just too many ways for Aquaman to deal with Logan. Translation: AQUAMAN WINS.

Zauriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also Aquaman is quite ruthless. He doesn't tend to hold back against people he knows nothing about.

ComanderMurf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arthur Stomps. He man handles Cap and Logan and when Spidey gets too annoying he gets TP'd

Arthur 9/10

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan is the only one who can do actual damage to him.

Aquaman took a strike from the trident that sunk a continent with a relatively minor wound...how is Wolverine hurting him?

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine isn't doing anything to him. Aquaman destroys them all.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Wolverine solos.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine is defeated solo.

Cap and Parker follow soon after.

Jhaigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine is the only one with a chance but I'd say Arthur takes it.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

@etheral_dreams:

Adamantium slashes. I'm not saying he beats him. Just that he can do damage. Aquaman is leagues above them all put together.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams:

Adamantium slashes. I'm not saying he beats him. Just that he can do damage. Aquaman is leagues above them all put together.

Okay then.

RedLantern2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zauriel: Aquaman beats them all individually, with Spider-Man being the hardest to put down given his reflexes/Spider-Sense.

As a team however they would take him because they can work as a team, with Caps leadership, and have the ability to put him down; i.e. Wolverines claws. Throw in a Spider-Man distraction and the team takes it more times than they lose.

Zauriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zauriel: Aquaman beats them all individually, with Spider-Man being the hardest to put down given his reflexes/Spider-Sense.

As a team however they would take him because they can work as a team, with Caps leadership, and have the ability to put him down; i.e. Wolverines claws. Throw in a Spider-Man distraction and the team takes it more times than they lose.

This is pretty true. I'd say that their teamwork will definitely win them some battles. The team fight I'd give the team 4/10, possibly 5/10. Individually I think they would all lose majorities.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope not getting in dis 1 but obvious winner is obvious (aquaman)

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

None these guys are in Aquaman's weight class

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman takes majority in all the singles bouts in my opinion if he doesn't get nailed by Wolverine's claws.

Team wins. Cap's tactics+Spider-Man distraction=Wolverine absolutely landing kill shots.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Sy8000

Arthur stomps.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By pipxeroth

Cap and Spidey are non-factors. Arthur is fast enough to casually avoid attacks from and wreck Deathstroke while blinded, so I think he can probably take Logan as well.

Alligatian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL at Spidey being the hardest to put down (clearly that goes to Wolverine), Arthur one-shots Peter and Steve while Logan is taken care of by BFR. Arthur here for the win with mild to moderate difficulty and that's only because of Wolverine