ahh... this is easy iceman wins this.

#3 Posted by Danko (276 posts) - - Show Bio

You must really hate Aquaman...

#4 Posted by MAJESTY (295 posts) - - Show Bio
Danko said:
"

"
not really hes one of my favorite superheros but i just think iceman would win.
#5 Posted by Danko (276 posts) - - Show Bio
MAJESTY said:
"Danko said:
"

"
not really hes one of my favorite superheros but i just think iceman would win.
"
Actually i was referring to the topic starter, i agree with you that Iceman wins ;)
#6 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman wins this. You guys do know he controls water right? He can even control the water inside your body as he did to zoom when zoom asked him what he could possibly do to him. Also Iceman turns to ice this makes the battle fully on Aquamans side. This like gaara vs sandman with the exception ice man can't absorb a frozen lake to get stronger.

#7 Posted by lukeenking (229 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher is wright hahaha

#8 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm surprised nobody thought of that lol.

#9 Posted by MAJESTY (295 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"Aquaman wins this. You guys do know he controls water right? He can even control the water inside your body as he did to zoom when zoom asked him what he could possibly do to him. Also Iceman turns to ice this makes the battle fully on Aquamans side. This like gaara vs sandman with the exception ice man can't absorb a frozen lake to get stronger.
"
how is he going to control the water in side iceman when iceman is made of ice?
#10 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
MAJESTY said:
"

Ice is made of water...

Aquaman can control is just as easily as he can a stream or pool of water

M
#11 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
MAJESTY said:
"zee crusher said:
"Aquaman wins this. You guys do know he controls water right? He can even control the water inside your body as he did to zoom when zoom asked him what he could possibly do to him. Also Iceman turns to ice this makes the battle fully on Aquamans side. This like gaara vs sandman with the exception ice man can't absorb a frozen lake to get stronger.
"
"
Are you that dumb to not know iceman can turn into ICE. Ice is water common sense should kick in about now this is one sided. The cold won't effect him either seeing as how he lives in the bottom of the ocean.
#12 Posted by Danko (276 posts) - - Show Bio

You're right Zee, but i don't think Iceman is a push-over either. Aquaman has been frozen before, although he did manage to break out, i'll admit that honestly. But i do think before he could break out, Iceman could shatter him. I think it would be a case 'who uses their power first'.

#13 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

first things first...

can we just check which version of Aquaman we are using here because they differ drastically with powers

M

#14 Posted by Danko (276 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos said:

"first things first...

can we just check which version of Aquaman we are using here because they differ drastically with powers

M
"

Good point, i went in to this fight with another version you were thinking probably :)

#15 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

It all comes down to version.  And How many people have that god damned avatar!  *the one that lukeening, shiryu and a couple other people have*

#16 Posted by Bladeweaver (382 posts) - - Show Bio

I got to go with Iceman.

#17 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Danko said:
"

You're right Zee, but i don't think Iceman is a push-over either. Aquaman has been frozen before, although he did manage to break out, i'll admit that honestly. But i do think before he could break out, Iceman could shatter him. I think it would be a case 'who uses their power first'.

"
For Iceman to shatter him he'd have to be completely frozen not like just outside body frozen. If that was the case he could easily break out of get even stronger since it is water. Plus your right iceman would put up a fight but once Aquaman gets serious its all over.

Methos said:
"first things first...

M
"

The version that got the magical arm.

#18 Posted by lukeenking (229 posts) - - Show Bio

the version is with the chopped of arm

#19 Posted by MAJESTY (295 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"MAJESTY said:
"zee crusher said:
"
"
Are you that dumb to not know iceman can turn into ICE. Ice is water common sense should kick in about now this is one sided. The cold won't effect him either seeing as how he lives in the bottom of the ocean.
"
are you that dumb to even think about posting to me again? wooow you must really like me.
#20 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"MAJESTY said:
"zee crusher said:
"
"
"
#21 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
MAJESTY said:
"zee crusher said:
"MAJESTY said:
"zee crusher said:
"
"
"
are you that dumb to even think about posting to me again? wooow you must really like me.
"
No your just the most ignorant person on the vine so I have to make sure that your info is right. Its kind of like watching after a very very very retarded kid.
#22 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman

FTW

#23 Posted by Vance Astro (91237 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman.CURBSTOMP.

#24 Posted by Danko (276 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"MAJESTY said:
"zee crusher said:
"
"
"

Right, cold won't affect him?... i'm not buying that one, certainly not in Icemans case. And the thing that bugs me.. how can Aquaman do anything when Iceman freezes the blood/water/moisture in his brain?.. he won't be able to think or react or do anything.
#25 Posted by Vance Astro (91237 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Iceman.CURBSTOMP."

#26 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

ehhem....zee and maj.. we can see these posts too you know

#27 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Iceman.CURBSTOMP."

"
you couldn't have just quoted me?
#28 Posted by MAJESTY (295 posts) - - Show Bio
Danko said:
"zee crusher said:
"MAJESTY said:
"zee crusher said:
"
"
"

Right, cold won't affect him?... i'm not buying that one, certainly not in Icemans case. And the thing that bugs me.. how can Aquaman do anything when Iceman freezes the blood/water/moisture in his brain?.. he won't be able to think or react or do anything."
EXACTLY you just proved my point THANK YOU.
#29 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Danko said:
"zee crusher said:
"MAJESTY said:
"zee crusher said:
"
"
"

Right, cold won't affect him?... i'm not buying that one, certainly not in Icemans case. And the thing that bugs me.. how can Aquaman do anything when Iceman freezes the blood/water/moisture in his brain?.. he won't be able to think or react or do anything."
I said the cold won't effect him. Not cold. At a ceratain temperature it kick in. But Ice man lives how far under the sea?Thousands of miles maybe few hundreds ft. Do you know how cold it is down there? Exactly so the cold won't be much of a problem . I don't see why your not understanding the fact the he won't get his blood and what not frozen so easily. If he couldn't freeze mammoth from the outside and he is suppose to live with elephants how is he gonna hope to freeze a guy who lives in the bottom of the ocean.

So he will be able to react, think move and do anything. I don't also see why your not getting the fact aquaman controls water. He can stop iceman from even thinking of making the ice go to himself.
#30 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Zee and Majesty

last warning before we get serious...

drop the abuse

M

#31 Posted by _Sub-Zero_ (753 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Iceman.CURBSTOMP."

#32 Posted by Vance Astro (91237 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Iceman.CURBSTOMP."

"
you couldn't have just quoted me?
"

No...i' m Vance Astro...I'm a rebel.
#33 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

just both stop now...

or you'll both be on a forum ban for 24 hours

M

#34 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Does iceman ever get cold?

#35 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio
zero edge said:
"ehhem....zee and maj.. we can see these posts too you know
"

shhhhh

dont tell them that
#36 Posted by _Sub-Zero_ (753 posts) - - Show Bio

O.o what

#37 Posted by Vance Astro (91237 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Does iceman ever get cold?"

Yes.
#38 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

And are they fighting underwater in this or just ontop of the frozen lake?

#39 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman. He can make ice out of things other than water. Dry ice, for example. Liquid Oxygen is also hard to breathe. Aquaman loses, and probably dies a nasty death.

#40 Posted by lukeenking (229 posts) - - Show Bio

fighting under and on water

#41 Posted by Thee Immortal Weapon (112 posts) - - Show Bio

Who ever said Aquaman wins is....

Iceman.Curbstomp.

#42 Posted by supertrooper117 (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont see how iceman will win or lose wont they just cancel eachother out with their powers

#43 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Iceman.CURBSTOMP."

"

#44 Posted by thorownzsuperman (70 posts) - - Show Bio

iceman

#45 Posted by lukeenking (229 posts) - - Show Bio

aqua man

#46 Posted by Crimson Dominion (450 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman would win this. He is much faster, stronger, and smarter than iceman. he has more experience.

#47 Posted by lukeenking (229 posts) - - Show Bio

tie

#48 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman... his reaction time is faster. He can generate ice just by a quick thought.

#49 Posted by lukeenking (229 posts) - - Show Bio

aquaan would just take the ice of of him so he cant cover his body

#50 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman can freeze the component gases in the air. He can lower the temperature so that oxygen is liquid, and carbon dioxide is solid. He could freeze every part of Aquaman. "Ice" is not always water, people.