The Guantlet

1. Nightwing, Red Robin, & Robin

2. Spider-Man

3. Captain America & Black Canary

4. Namor

5. Hulk

6. Barry Allen (New-52)

7. Supergirl (New-52)

8. Wonder Woman (New-52) - She has her sword, but no lasso.

Bonus Round:

9. Mera

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I think Namor might beat him, or round 6 and 8. otherwise I think he can handle the rest.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By reaverlation

Stop at Hulk

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Stops at 5

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By New_World_Order

Aquaman would stop at Hulk, who I might add should take him rather handily.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eyedcyou: Hulk simply outclasses him in every way

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if he gets passed hulk, he gets slaughtered by supergirl.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By reaverlation
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eyedcyou Aquaman may have a weapon capable of piercing Hulk, but I don't think it's nearly enough. He may get a couple of slashes in, but I can see Hulk either grabbing it and tossing far away from the area or thunderclapping Aquaman causing him to drop it or some sort. Even if Arthur has the weapon, Hulk can easily overpower him with a couple of punches.

Avatar image for surfingthehighway
SurfingtheHighway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eyedcyou Aquaman may have a weapon capable of piercing Hulk, but I don't think it's nearly enough. He may get a couple of slashes in, but I can see Hulk either grabbing it and tossing far away from the area or thunderclapping Aquaman causing him to drop it or some sort. Even if Arthur has the weapon, Hulk can easily overpower him with a couple of punches.

But Aquaman has a huge body of water (and aquatic animals) at his disposal. I'm not saying any of that can beat the Hulk, but maybe he could lure him into the sea and use his surroundings to his advantage.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order said:

But Aquaman has a huge body of water (and aquatic animals) at his disposal. I'm not saying any of that can beat the Hulk, but maybe he could lure him into the sea and use his surroundings to his advantage.

This is a good point. Arthur controlled some pretty big-ass sharks in Justice League Origins. If he could lure him out, he could possibly ambush him.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

#13  Edited By serrure

provided Namor isnt jobbing Aquaman could stop there but he doesnt have a chance against the Hulk

Avatar image for surfingthehighway
SurfingtheHighway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eyedcyou said:

@surfingthehighway said:

@New_World_Order said:

This is a good point. Arthur controlled some pretty big-ass sharks in Justice League Origins. If he could lure him out, he could possibly ambush him.

Giant sharks could seriously injure him, remember Hulk had a really hard time fighting two steroid-fed dogs (one of them a poodle)... in Ang Lee's Hulk, lol.

jas0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 6. C'mon, he's defeated Cthulhu, he can defeat Hulk.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By The_Kidd  Online
Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New 52 Aquaman casually tanked a continental hit, he slaps around hulk lol.

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Was going to say stop at hulk but noticed they are at a beach. How much is water supposed to amp him?

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Giant Sharks aren't going to do much, Hulk has fought Attuma's giant see creature which is extremely large. I don't even believe the Sharks will pierce his skin or anything, he can easily toss them off. Also being in water from my knowledge doesn't amplify Arthur's physicals, other than he swims faster than other beings. He would hold and advantage being on water, but not one which would allow him to overcome the Hulk.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doom_phd said:

New 52 Aquaman casually tanked a continental hit, he slaps around hulk lol.

lol the only people who have ever slapped Hulk around are around Thanos lvl... and they have casually tanked Planetary lvl attacks...

Hulk slaps Aquaman around because he can do that.

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure:

Care to show me a non amp Hulk busting planets causally ?

I have all day.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By serrure

@doom_phd: you didnt read then... i said the people who have slapped Hulk around have tanked planetary attacks

care to show me where i said Hulk could do it? I have all day and night

No Caption Provided

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure:

A day is 24 hours including night time, the more you know.

And you didn't answer my question so what if Thanos can do that doesn't mean anything because unless Hulk was on the same level your point is moot.

I have seen Thor, or Juggernaut slap hulk around and they aren't on Thanos level.

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Stops at 6

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By EyeDCyou

@chaos911 said:

Was going to say stop at hulk but noticed they are at a beach. How much is water supposed to amp him?

It gives him a pretty big amp.

@New_World_Order said:

Giant Sharks aren't going to do much, Hulk has fought Attuma's giant see creature which is extremely large. I don't even believe the Sharks will pierce his skin or anything, he can easily toss them off. Also being in water from my knowledge doesn't amplify Arthur's physicals, other than he swims faster than other beings. He would hold and advantage being on water, but not one which would allow him to overcome the Hulk.

I wasn't meaning that the sharks would beat him, but they could distract him. And being near water makes him more powerful than being away from it. Especially if he's been away from it for a while.

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eyedcyou: I need more than "pretty big" to properly answer

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos911 said:

@eyedcyou: I need more than "pretty big" to properly answer

Lol sorry, was being lazy. Well, Aquaman can grow weaker when deprived of water for a long period of time. When he is in or near water, he is at his full power. When he's at full power, he can tank hits from Superman and the like. Sorry I'm not giving a very good answer, I'm pretty occupied at the moment. He also has feats such as lifting and pulling ships, breaking large rocks with his hands, etc.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm thinking it stops at hulk to but I think its closer than some would admit. The trident cut darkseid I think it can cut hulk and aquaman does have reach. The location is his favor and if he can get it in the water that can help, but even than hulk can sometimes breathe underwater. And hulks strength is still overwhelming.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By serrure

@doom_phd said:

@serrure:

A day is 24 hours including night time, the more you know.

And you didn't answer my question so what if Thanos can do that doesn't mean anything because unless Hulk was on the same level your point is moot.

I have seen Thor, or Juggernaut slap hulk around and they aren't on Thanos level.

Hulk beat Juggernaut (the more you know) and Thor does not slap Hulk around (sure hes capable of beating him but he does not slap Hulk around) regardless Aquaman is neither on Hulk nor Thors lvl (btw Thor has tanked a planetary lvl attack, the more you know )

so you have no feats to prove your point just words... i think im done here.

lol but if you must know when interacting with people (which i know is pretty rare for you i get it but ts not for everyone) there's day and then night.... thats what i was referencing to (the more you know)

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Doom_Phd

@serrure:

For someone who " interacts with people" whatever you were getting at, you fail to realize the phrase all day literally means all day. I shall wait for your retort where you rub off my Witt.

That's cute and all but Aquaman has taken on planetary level threats already and you keep moving the goal post here. hulk with out amp isn't no planetary busting threat so why keep bringing it up? Aquaman has the strength, speed, durability, skills and equipment to TKO hulk.

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at NAMOR! :D

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at 8

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doom_phd said:

@serrure:

For someone who " interacts with people" whatever you were getting at, you fail to realize the phrase all day literally means all day. I shall wait for your retort where you rub off my Witt.

That's cute and all but Aquaman has taken on planetary level threats already and you keep moving the goal post here. hulk with out amp isn't no planetary busting threat so why keep bringing it up? Aquaman has the strength, speed, durability, skills and equipment to TKO hulk.

What? No he doesn't.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If not Namor, Hulk's got this.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Hulk

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

I'm thinking it stops at hulk to but I think its closer than some would admit. The trident cut darkseid I think it can cut hulk and aquaman does have reach. The location is his favor and if he can get it in the water that can help, but even than hulk can sometimes breathe underwater. And hulks strength is still overwhelming.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hulk.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

I haven't seen a feat from Namor that isn't over 25 years old that even puts him in Aquaman's class anymore. Even Pre-52 Aquaman's telepathy is completely dominating over Namor.

Arthur stops a Hulk, but its a way better fight than people are going to admit, especially underwater.

Rick_Grayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can actually see Arthur pulling a slight majority over hulk because it's underwater. It's not just his strength bus his speed, healing and durability which is amped underwater. He's like a totally different fighter. Throw in the Trident that can definitely harm the Hulk and I can see him taking 6/10.

If he manages that I'll say he stops at WW.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doom_phd said:

@serrure:

What? No he doesn't.

you must understand Nima there is no arguing with PHD here... his word is law and using feats to back up his claims is unnecessary as he is always right no matter what.

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure:

You seem rather upset you can't convert me to your hulk cult.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By lordraiden

Namor could go fifty/fifty, definitely stops at Hulk and there after. Though, I can see him having trouble with Spiderman, who I think should have been before Namor, personally.

Betty_Smith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I second that! This should actually stop at hulk.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Stops at Spidey.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By MAZAHS117

If he gets past Spider-Man, def stops at Hulk.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Spidey.

Did Spidey get a huge power-boost recently? I am sorry for sounding ignorant but I haven't been keeping up with comics for the last year or so.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#50  Edited By dorukesin

won't passing Barry