Aquaman (New 52) VS Wolverine

• 50 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ChikuR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ChikuR2

Both using 100%.

Aquaman with the trident.

On land. Morals on.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Rpgesus

spite aquaman stomps

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

another mismatch. Aquaman whups him.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Monumental Mismatch. Now Aquaman is better at doing at whatever Wolverine does.

ChikuR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ChikuR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shinjiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chikur2 said:

@rpgesus: How?

The guy is in Superman league in term of strengh. He's literally going to stomp Logan.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv: Not a better martial artist but that's not a real factor here lol.

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CalvinRod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman with ease. Another level.

ChikuR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinjiro: Level Superman in force? Friend, I think you're overreacting a little. Logan has adamantium and his healing factor, was still struggling rather than Aquaman. The chances are higher for Logan, what would happen if one of those claws pierce the Aquaman on a vital point?

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

logan

ChikuR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maiamaku: A single punch. Even made Superman bleed.

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chikur2: most people don't realize how powerful and versatile aquaman really is

ChikuR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maiamaku: He did not say he is not powerful. Now, staff say that his strength is level Superman SUPER is exaggerated. Tell me how he could avoid the adamantium Logan enter a vital point?

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chikur2: he's armored, and a very skilled martial artist. Plus the magic trident, which has superior range to claws, and his tp cinches it for me

ChikuR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maiamaku: Logan could divert the Trident, he fights better than Aquaman and is more agile. He could divert the trident (the cable) with the help of its claws.

The Trident can be taken from Aquaman, but I see Aquaman taking the esquelo and claws of Logan.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By myerlanski

This is ridiculous...the adamantium claws could definitely be a problem but the trident gives Aquaman the better range...just by the physicals Arthur stand taller and arms are longer so he already has the reach and height advantage...add the trident and wolverine gets skewed..that or Arthur punches his adamantium skeleton out of skin...lol...nah seriously though...Logan has crazy durability and his healing factor is one of the best in the business so keeping him down will eventually be a problem...comicbook version is fast, has tremendous combat skill from the ways of the ninja to a samurai...his stealth is great and his adamantium makes this battle a good one...but Aquaman physicals alone are way, way out of Logans league...Arthur for the big majority 10/10...

Shinjiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chikur2 said:

@shinjiro: Level Superman in force? Friend, I think you're overreacting a little. Logan has adamantium and his healing factor, was still struggling rather than Aquaman. The chances are higher for Logan, what would happen if one of those claws pierce the Aquaman on a vital point?

Nothing. The battle is gonna be defined by the first punch and Logan isn't going to blitz Aquaman. Arthur could just punch Wolverine to Canada Saitama style and win the battle.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@chikur2 said:

@maiamaku: Logan could divert the Trident, he fights better than Aquaman and is more agile. He could divert the trident (the cable) with the help of its claws.

The Trident can be taken from Aquaman, but I see Aquaman taking the esquelo and claws of Logan.

Aquaman can jump several meters away in a single jump therefore deviate from Wolverine's adamntium claws will not be a problem.

Super jump
Super jump

After convergence he earned a new trident with new capabilities...

Trident can call out lightning and ice.

The new trident gives the ability to teleport

No Caption Provided

ChikuR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ChikuR2

@matchesmalone21: I know this trident, I'm talking about Aquaman version of the image before convergence. Over heels, he would need to arrive at Logan to achieve it, could not run forever and this time Logan would do their part.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan guts him

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chikur2 said:

@matchesmalone21: I know this trident, I'm talking about Aquaman version of the image before convergence. Over heels, he would need to arrive at Logan to achieve it, could not run forever and this time Logan would do their part.

You should read Battle Forums Rules...since you should be neutral on your own thread.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: to be fair on him this isn't a mismatch and alot of people have said it is

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a mismatch

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman.

GoblinKing333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By GoblinKing333

@chikur2: Significantly more likely for him to take a trident to the brainstem first. Aquaman's got the reach.

ChikuR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@myerlanski: I do not think that is ridiculous. The fact that Logan fight better gives a huge advantage. Scams such as Aquaman's punches ever nocauteariam a guy who survived a freefall. You talk as if Logan was not agile enough to dodge the Trident, or were a stationary target, moreover as I said you can separate the Trident Arthur. But it is not so easy to separate Logan of their skeleton or claws.

(Scan Logan surviving free fall in Wolverine V1)

ChikuR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: It was my mistake not to have warned about right which was Aquaman, give a discount, my first battle here.

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman should win.
It won't be as easy as you'd think, people saying he's a skilled fighter......well......Wolverine is still twice the fighter he is. On a day to day basis Wolverine fights the harder fights, and has taken far worse beatings than Aquaman could ever survive. Aquaman bleeds from bullets, Wolverines claws wouldn't even feel him as they turn him into Sashimi. If Wolverine played it smart and kept it close, he would win. Arthur would need to keep his range and keep bursting Wolvy with his trident.

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By chaos911

Aquaman punches him, Logan gets bfr'd

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By myerlanski

@chikur2: i spoke of the durability and the skills that makes this a battle but the advantages of Aquaman is too strong...Aquaman lifts 100,000 + tons for exercise dude...he literally should slap the skin off logan, it should be like a 18 wheeler hitting an adult male at 55 miles an hour...so far the trident has been able to pierce anything...it is possible it could pierce adamantium after that wolverine is running around like terminator with no legs with a moving torso...or he just scoops him up and throws him into another town...which is bfr...wolverine catches Aquaman with them claws...then yeah...it will be a problem...

Look i will keep it at all feats...he punches him out 15 panels from the battle which is bfr like he did superman from the JL ToA storyline or just removes from the fight by throwing logan far away like he did a giant submarine from the bottom of the ocean floor to the surface in his own Aquaman comic...or he skews wolverine like he managed to do to darkseid..

So far both darkseid and superman has better durability well over wolverine...these are just few ways for an instant win...the best thing for wolverine is fighting skill and his healing factor...which is considerable...

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman should win.
It won't be as easy as you'd think, people saying he's a skilled fighter......well......Wolverine is still twice the fighter he is. On a day to day basis Wolverine fights the harder fights, and has taken far worse beatings than Aquaman could ever survive. Aquaman bleeds from bullets, Wolverines claws wouldn't even feel him as they turn him into Sashimi. If Wolverine played it smart and kept it close, he would win. Arthur would need to keep his range and keep bursting Wolvy with his trident.

Bullets pierce Aquaman's skin, but they never make it past the first layer. First of all, the only place Wolverine can cut Arthur is the head and neck since the armour won't be pierced, secondly, Wolverine will be moving in slow motion to Aquaman who has combat speed close to Superman and Wonder Woman, and finally, Aquaman has fought beings such as Diana and held his own. One punch is all it takes to KO Logan.

Redatom1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36
deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This isn't a mismatch.

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine Stomps

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This isn't a mismatch.

This.

Aquaman wins, but you guys act like Wolverine doesn't have enough durability, speed, and offensive capability in order to take out Arthur. I say Aquaman wins 8/10.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Wolverine gets stomped.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The fishes eat well tonight.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wolverine is not winning this .

too much ways to defeat wolverine

Avatar image for crushyourenemies
CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chikur2 said:
No Caption Provided

@myerlanski: I do not think that is ridiculous. The fact that Logan fight better gives a huge advantage. Scams such as Aquaman's punches ever nocauteariam a guy who survived a freefall. You talk as if Logan was not agile enough to dodge the Trident, or were a stationary target, moreover as I said you can separate the Trident Arthur. But it is not so easy to separate Logan of their skeleton or claws.

(Scan Logan surviving free fall in Wolverine V1)

I believe you're lowballing Aquaman too much. (Please edit you text..some parts are still in portuguese).

Even pre-Flashpoint version was shown to be a + 100 tonner and in New 52 it is shown as almost or approximately the same level of Wonder Woman's strength. He already tackle Wonder Woman and Superman before as demonstrated in the scans below:

Should I remember the fight between Namor and Wolverine? Yes, Wolverine hold his own and stabbed,but that doesn't help much.

Jowseeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman takes this with ease. Logan is outclassed.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers