#1 Posted by darkazrael999 (3676 posts) - - Show Bio

The King of Atlantis goes toe-to-toe with Earth-1610's Atlantean Criminal. Who will emerge victorious?

Hah! And they called me useless!

VS

Atlanteans...they get all the b***hes!

Battle takes place in a grassland area

Battle conditions: Heavy rain

Win by death

Both are going for the kill

Who emerges victorious?

#2 Posted by GhostRavage (7576 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman.

#3 Posted by NoBody134 (279 posts) - - Show Bio

ultimate namor is a fucking beast, aquaman ain't got nothing on him.

#4 Edited by darkazrael999 (3676 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman.

Care to explain as to why you think Aquaman wins? Maybe post scans?

#5 Posted by MarlboroMan (1387 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Namor can go against Superman he is the champion of that universe, don't mistake him with the original one we know.

#6 Posted by darkazrael999 (3676 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Namor can go against Superman he is the champion of that universe, don't mistake him with the original one we know.

Oh, I ain't mistaking him for 616 Namor. I just wanna know if he can take on Post Flashpoint Aquaman.

#7 Posted by Veshark (8518 posts) - - Show Bio

@marlboroman said:

Oh, I ain't mistaking him for 616 Namor. I just wanna know if he can take on Post Flashpoint Aquaman.

From what I understand, Ult. Namor was stated by Reed Richards to be the strongest being of the Ultimate Marvel U. Then again, Ult. Thor has been referred to as being the strongest superhuman in the universe. So yeah...there's that. Feats-wise, he fought the FF and summoned a tidal wave...I think he also fought Reed in Ultimatum, but he lost due to prep.

#8 Posted by darkazrael999 (3676 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:
@darkazrael999 said:

@marlboroman said:

From what I understand, Ult. Namor was stated by Reed Richards to be the strongest being of the Ultimate Marvel U. Then again, Ult. Thor has been referred to as being the strongest superhuman in the universe. So yeah...there's that. Feats-wise, he fought the FF and summoned a tidal wave...I think he also fought Reed in Ultimatum, but he lost due to prep.

I know Ult. Namor. I just don't know much about New 52 Aquaman. From what I've seen here, he seems to be really powerful. I wanna know how he would perform against Ult. Namor.

#9 Edited by MarlboroMan (1387 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark: Thor stated strongest before Namor made his appearance in the universe.And no matter what world's smartest persons opinion bigger than anyone else . And also it's not even his primary power he has hydrokinesis that on Omega level

#10 Edited by SHAZAM117 (2166 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say if Aquaman can TP Ult. Namor then he could get the win (which is debatable if he could). If not Ult. Namor should win this

#11 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Ult. Namor.

#12 Posted by EtinArcadiaEgo (49 posts) - - Show Bio

From what I know, Ultimate Namor is in a whole different league, but then again, I know none of Seaman's sorry Aquaman's new 52 facts.

#13 Posted by MarlboroMan (1387 posts) - - Show Bio

#14 Posted by Wolverine08 (26474 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Namor.

#15 Posted by jwalser3 (4410 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by darkazrael999 (3676 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3 said:

Dayum

The Wolverine, Thor and Iron Man in that pic are not the real ones though. :)

#17 Posted by darkazrael999 (3676 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Namor.

Isn't Aquaman really powerful though? Blitzing Diana, lifting Liners. Care to elaborate on how this battle would go, in your eyes?

#18 Edited by jwalser3 (4410 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999: The feats cool. But unless Aquaman is trying to capture Namor I don't see it being to useful. Combat feats and strength feats?

#19 Posted by darkazrael999 (3676 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3 said:

@darkazrael999: The feats cool. But unless Aquaman is trying to capture Namor I don't see it being to useful. Combat feats and strength feats?

For whom? Aquaman or Namor?

#20 Posted by jwalser3 (4410 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Edited by Veshark (8518 posts) - - Show Bio

@marlboroman said:

@veshark: Thor stated strongest before Namor made his appearance in the universe.And no matter what world's smartest persons opinion bigger than anyone else . And also it's not even his primary power he has hydrokinesis that on Omega level

*shrugs* Take from that what you will, I was just pointing it out. I don't see how Namor can have hydrokinesis on the 'Omega-level'...considering Ultimate Namor isn't a mutant, if memory serves. Impressive, sure, but I don't know about that ranking.

#22 Posted by comicfan11 (740 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Namor in the context of the Ultimate Universe is impressive, but usually Ultimate characters are weaker than their main counterparts.

He is plenty strong and has impressive hydrokinesis but we don't know how he stacks up to the original Namor.

Still going by feats I give the edge to Aquaman (like against normal Namor) due to speed, the Trident and telepathy.

#23 Posted by patrat18 (6743 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman due to feats.

#24 Posted by Joygirl (15330 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman, he gotz moar feetz. Ult. Namor... no haz so many feetz and they all seem fudgy so far. Fudgy feats < Solid feats.

#25 Posted by Wolverine08 (26474 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Namor in the context of the Ultimate Universe is impressive, but usually Ultimate characters are weaker than their main counterparts.

He is plenty strong and has impressive hydrokinesis but we don't know how he stacks up to the original Namor.

Still going by feats I give the edge to Aquaman (like against normal Namor) due to speed, the Trident and telepathy.

But Ultimate Namor isn't. He's actually superior to his 616 counterpart.

#26 Posted by comicfan11 (740 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: There's no way to know that since he has faced only Ultimate versions of other characters. We don't know how he would fare against 616 Thor, FF or any other character.

He does not have enough feats to safely gauge his powers.

#27 Posted by MarlboroMan (1387 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark: really? you didn't understand what i meant from there? i just tried to meant he has a really high class hydrokinesis ability, (he is classified as a mutant by Reed btw.)

#28 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (4496 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark: Actually Thor was called "The Most Powerful" but that was before Namor was introduced and it was said by Fury. Id take Reeds word over Fury.

#29 Posted by MonsterStomp (13118 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting battle.

#30 Posted by trickzzz (85 posts) - - Show Bio

Namor. but not easy battle

#31 Posted by Reactor (1993 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm actually on the fence with this one. I've heard stuff about Ult Namor, but haven't seen many scans. In general, I stay away from Ultimate comics. Can someone posts some feats for him?

#32 Posted by MonsterStomp (13118 posts) - - Show Bio

@reactor said:

I'm actually on the fence with this one. I've heard stuff about Ult Namor, but haven't seen many scans. In general, I stay away from Ultimate comics. Can someone posts some feats for him?

THis please :)

#33 Edited by Veshark (8518 posts) - - Show Bio

@marlboroman said:

@veshark: really? you didn't understand what i meant from there? i just tried to meant he has a really high class hydrokinesis ability, (he is classified as a mutant by Reed btw.)

You can't just make a claim that his hydrokinesis is 'Omega-level' if it's never been stated....you do realize that, right?

@guardiandevil83 said:

@veshark: Actually Thor was called "The Most Powerful" but that was before Namor was introduced and it was said by Fury. Id take Reeds word over Fury.

I'm aware of that...I was just pointing it out. But for the record, Thor has been referred to as 'most powerful' even after Namor came along - by Tony Stark, no less, who is Reed's contemporary.

#34 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (4918 posts) - - Show Bio

Battle of the ages

#35 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Namor.

#36 Posted by dondave (26615 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by jwalser3 (4410 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by dondave (26615 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3 said:

@dondave: Who is it then?

They're Three Dimensional Constructs created by Reed, that's why in the scan they fade away when Dr Storm turns it off.

#39 Posted by Blackdog2009 (1737 posts) - - Show Bio

AQUAMAN. He's more powerful, went a few rounds with Superman and WW, can command any sea creature ( and could probably mentally wreck that ugly looking Namor from the Ultimate universe), is a strategic warrior, smart, experienced, and has a magic battle trident, can throw line cruisers around, has superspeed, and is way way cooler! ;). ok that last part doesn't really help in battle lol.

#40 Posted by jwalser3 (4410 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: You changed my mind! I thought it was just weird artwork.

#41 Posted by jwalser3 (4410 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by darkazrael999 (3676 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by dondave (26615 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3: It was Malboroman who posted the out of context scan, Darkazrael999 actually corrected him but it was ignored

#45 Posted by jwalser3 (4410 posts) - - Show Bio