#1 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight starts in an Ocean, no prep, normal morals, who wins?

#2 Edited by jashro44 (20479 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor should win. I think the teams only shot is aquamans telepathy. Not 100% if that would work or if thats even in character for aquaman. Only really seen him do it the one time against a white martian.

#3 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor easily, unless it's Phoenix Force Namor.

#4 Edited by adamatiumman (71 posts) - - Show Bio

everyones talking about the right people arent they? aquaman the 80 tonner that can swim at mach speeds underwater and can hold his own against superman for a while

plus survive under the oceans pressure with muscles so great, he can swim upstream the NIAGARA FALLS! plus put namor in the picture who is the marvel aquaman and youve got a murder stomp IMO. but im not a thor fan so i dont know much of his feats :P

#5 Posted by Logicka (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Putting the God of Thunder in an underwater battle?

Thor wins this blindfolded, he wouldn't even have to aim his lightning bolts.

#6 Edited by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

Any more details on the combatants? Is that New 52 Aquaman? Which version of Thor are we talking about? etc...

#7 Edited by Raw_Material (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm..

#8 Edited by MarlboroMan (1588 posts) - - Show Bio

@logicka said:

Putting the God of Thunder in an underwater battle?

Thor wins this blindfolded, he wouldn't even have to aim his lightning bolts.

Namor has electricity powers as well so i dont think its going to effect him much.

#9 Posted by patrat18 (9444 posts) - - Show Bio

@logicka: are you insaine he said next to the water aquaman would kill thor alone.lightning dose not affect him much at all,he would beat the hell out of thor and drown him with his hammer

#10 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21301 posts) - - Show Bio

Team win rather easily....

#11 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (5059 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor.

#12 Posted by Perethorn (3281 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins

#13 Posted by SheenLantern (6453 posts) - - Show Bio

@adamatiumman said:

everyones talking about the right people arent they? aquaman the 80 tonner that can swim at mach speeds underwater and can hold his own against superman for a while

plus survive under the oceans pressure with muscles so great, he can swim upstream the NIAGARA FALLS! plus put namor in the picture who is the marvel aquaman and youve got a murder stomp IMO. but im not a thor fan so i dont know much of his feats :P

Thor is a Billion tonner who can fly at light speeds. He can survive inside a sun without discomfort.

This IS a murderstomp, but it's the team that gets stomped.

#14 Posted by comic_book_fan (5514 posts) - - Show Bio

the team wins.

#15 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Edited by gav (608 posts) - - Show Bio

If the fight stays in the water and is a brawl, I take team. If Thor doesn't fight like an idiot, he wins handily.

#17 Posted by jwalser3 (4838 posts) - - Show Bio

@adamatiumman said:

Thor is a Billion tonner who can fly at light speeds. He can survive inside a sun without discomfort.

This IS a murderstomp, but it's the team that gets stomped.

Lol. QFT.

#18 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@gav said:

If the fight stays in the water and is a brawl, I take team. If Thor doesn't fight like an idiot, he wins handily.

Thor would win either way.

#19 Posted by New_World_Order (12895 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor but not easy

#21 Posted by BlackWind (5966 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't Thor have a history of being subjected to mental attacks?

#23 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5336 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#24 Edited by BigCimmerian (8007 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor one shots.

#25 Posted by dondave (35901 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#26 Posted by XxGin (1350 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor would win because he has enough power to one-shot both of them underwater but if Thor gets to ignorant or messes up Aquaman and Namor will rape him if they get the chance to.

#27 Posted by Lvenger (19048 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor's one shotted a wet Namor before and although Aquaman is quite the high end middleweight, Thor can handle him well enough too. Thor physically outmatches the duo and his ranged attacks are far more potent than theirs.

#28 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11971 posts) - - Show Bio

This seems to be spite....

#29 Edited by New_World_Order (12895 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor would drop one lightning bolt on them, and when it clears. You'll see who the winner is.

#30 Posted by spiderbuck (2452 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#31 Posted by Raw_Material (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

Team wins

#32 Posted by adamatiumman (71 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: well aquaman has held his own with superman for a while before and superman can run so fast he broke the time barrier to learn about krypton . superman has dragged a chain of planets behind him to save the planets from their dying universe and not to mention superman stayed in the sun for centries and became superman prime 1 million....... but ok its not a murderstomp for either of them i should admit but thor should NOT be able to one hit them!

#33 Posted by sync1 (2945 posts) - - Show Bio

@raw_material: @adamatiumman: Superman doesn't run fast, and he is powered off of the sun. The sun can't hurt him. Also, show me the scan where he held his own against Superman.

How would the team win?

#34 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7010 posts) - - Show Bio

File:Fishfinger1.jpg

Aquaman and Namor after the battle is over.......

#35 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5336 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Edited by SheenLantern (6453 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1 said:

Superman doesn't run fast

Yes, he does.

#38 Posted by CheeseSticks (2443 posts) - - Show Bio

Team win because of the water

#39 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (5059 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor's going electro-fishing. lol

#40 Edited by adamatiumman (71 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/aquaman-vs-thing-9556/ go to post 14 and its the second last picture .i know thats not superman but last time i checked mmh would destroy supes AND superman has a weakness to magic which aquaman tends to use alot (if he had the magic hand).

#41 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Team win because of the water

They lose regardless.

#42 Posted by GhostRavage (8754 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor summons magic lightning... it's super effective!.

/thread