Aqualad vs. Azula

nj06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By nj06

Who would win in a fight between these two element-wielding warriors? Aqualad gets his waterbearers.

Aqualad
Aqualad

vs.

No Caption Provided

The fight takes place here:

No Caption Provided

Who wins?

nj06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By nj06

Aqualad's ability to bend massive amount of water may be countered by Azula's own firebending, and she herself is an excellent fighter so I feel that this match is pretty even. Also, both of them are pretty good at planning/leading, but have very different morals so it would be interesting to see how their personalities clash with one another.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By HolySerpent

Azula. And I'm only saying this becuze of fan base reasons

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Skaddix

Azula was a great female villain one of the best ever certainly for animated shows. Most female bads skate by on sex appeal, not Azula.

nj06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By nj06

@Skaddix: That is very true. Azula was about getting it done and that's what I like about her. She's up there along with Demona as being one of my favorite animated female villains. I like the idea of her evil personality clashing with Aqualad's more compassionate personality.

GuruOfFunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#6  Edited By GuruOfFunk

Both would end up pretty even. I'd give the advantage to Aqualad due to location though.

nj06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By nj06

@GuruOfFunk: I think the location would definitely help Aqualad out, but I don't know if it would be enough to grant him the victory. Azula is pretty tough...so I can see this fight going either way.

nj06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By nj06

I feel like Azula is much faster on the draw as well and may be able to keep Aqualad far enough back to where he would be at a disadvantage. If he can close the gap then it would be much better for him. While I think she has better fighting skills, he is much stronger than her.

SuperTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9  Edited By SuperTide

Azula in a very close one.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Guardiandevil83

Azula..She punked Katara and Soka both while depowered..Tofe was there as we'll right? Anywho Zuko is pretty badass, but sister girl is even better. Strength means nothing if he can't even hit here.

Azrael66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Azrael66

In the show, Azula is way stronger than Aqualad. 100% Azula.

Avatar image for thewitchinghour
TheWitchingHour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By TheWitchingHour

This fight is a little one sided in Azula's favor. If I remember correctly she was significantly stronger than Zuko and it took both him and Katara to take her down. Although Katara did manage to freeze both herself and Azula and then manipulate the physical phases of the water to manipulate her way into binding Azula, which was quite impressive both power wise and strategy wise... And I'm more than confident in Aqualad's ability to match or possibly surpass Katara in waterbending. So the homefield advantage would be another benefit for Caldur. The reason I bring both Katara and Zuko into the discussion is because of the Zuko vs Aqualad thread which seemed a very even fight.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aqualad wins

Avatar image for raimundopedrosa
raimundopedrosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aqualad curbstomps. Even during Sozin's Comet, Azula won't have anything to stand up to him. Her fire is overpowered by regularwater, let alone magical water that can casually tank explosions while simultaneously using this amazing raw power offensively. Azula having a chance in hell against Aqualad in any circumstances is laughable. If the comet is around and Azula is sane and more well trained in firebending, then their speed and power of shooting lightning should be equal.

BUT Aqualad's water power can tank large scale explosions that outshine anything that Azula has ever shown herself capable of wielding. Plus, his superhuman durability itself is leagues above hers, as his physical strength. Azula likes to get in close as it is, so once she does that, then it'll take Aqualad one punch to put her out for good. Under any circumstances in a fair, clean fight, Aqualad curbstomps this fight 10/10. Complete mismatch. Azula doesn't have shit on Aqualad. She gets punked badly, no matter what the amp or upgrade. His water is way beyond anything that she could ever hope ot handle. Aqualad all the way.

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aqualad

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aqualad, physically he is way above her. I'm not even sure if her lightning could stop him.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

azula maybe

Avatar image for raimundopedrosa
raimundopedrosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope, Azula is not winning this, whatsoever. Aqualad has a serious elemental power advantage to easily dispose of her strongest weapon, even during Sozin's Comet.

Even during Sozin's Comet, Azula and Zuko combined would be no match for him.

Aqualad stomps Azula any day or time of the week.

Avatar image for deactivated-597fe3e7af56f
deactivated-597fe3e7af56f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aqualad. She'll have a difficult time disturbing his constructs, he's nigh-immune to lightning, and his physicals are superhuman, as opposed to Azula's peak human.

Marishtar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Marishtar

@mial42 said:

Aqualad. She'll have a difficult time disturbing his constructs, he's nigh-immune to lightning, and his physicals are superhuman, as opposed to Azula's peak human.

Aqulad would win after a pretty good fight, but Azula is superhuman for sure: Strength, agility, durability and reactions.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marishtar:

Peak Human in the fictional sense. YJ examples would be Cheshire, Artemis, Nightwing, or Sportsmaster.

Marishtar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Marishtar

@mial42 said:

@marishtar:

Peak Human in the fictional sense. YJ examples would be Cheshire, Artemis, Nightwing, or Sportsmaster.

Oh ok, but where is the starting point for superhumans in that sense?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marishtar:

There's no clear line and it varies from verse to verse, but I'd say Aqualad would be solidly superhuman in the avatarverse physicals-wise.

Marishtar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Marishtar

@mial42 said:

@marishtar:

There's no clear line and it varies from verse to verse, but I'd say Aqualad would be solidly superhuman in the avatarverse physicals-wise.

You mean if we count the Avatar characters physically as peak humans at best, and he would be like a superhuman in the real world?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marishtar:

Both avatarverse peak humans and Aqualad are superhuman by real world standards. However, Aqualad's durability and strength are above avatarverse humans by a wide margin, with feats like tanking hits from a bloodlusted Superboy (tears tanks to pieces for fun), tanking a collapsing building, and putting down Superboy in seconds (Superboy has tanked tank rounds, being punched across the city by Amazo, and lava, and is a bullet timer).

LordWhiskers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They fall in love

Marishtar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Marishtar

@mial42: Yeah i know that both are superhumans in reality, and his feats.

My question was if you mean: if we translate real world standarts to the Avatar world, in the sense that even the strongest, fastest, most durable and so on human still counts as peak human in the Avatar world? That Aqualad would be still a superhuman in that sense?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marishtar:

I just mean that Aqualad's physical feats are superhuman by both YJ and Avatar standards, whereas Azula's are not, giving him a physical advantage,

Marishtar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mial42: Ok so basically a yes XD.

Yeah Aqualad is physically far above any Avatar character.

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By vengefulshot

This is funny. Katara stands no chance but Azula gives him a pretty good fight? lol.

Anyway, on topic, he wins with moderate difficulty. Azula is outclassed here.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator  Online

Either Azula or Katara would beat Aqualad 0 question.