caption

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SeSAW

Im gonna take Wonderman cuz I haven't seen feats by apollo that supass Wonderman strength.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By the creator
SeSAW said:
"Im gonna take Wonderman cuz I haven't seen feats by apollo that supass Wonderman strength."

Well Aollo certainly exceeds Wonderman in Flight speed. Wonderman is not a particularly fast flier as sarcastically mentioned in the Mighty Avengers comic.
His top speed would seem to be a couple of hundred mph. Apollo has flown half way round the Earth in under 1 minute. That is literally thousands of times faster.

As for srength anf durability feats, i will have to do a little bit of homework to assemble those details.

Also don't forget that Apollo can laze light from his body. The temperatures that thes ebeams can achieve is enough to cut easily through thick steel, which suggests temperatures in to the tens of thousnads of degerees Celcius. These beams may be able to hurt / damage Wonderman.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hadrelius
the creator said:
"SeSAW said:
"Im gonna take Wonderman cuz I haven't seen feats by apollo that supass Wonderman strength."

Well Aollo certainly exceeds Wonderman in Flight speed. Wonderman is not a particularly fast flier as sarcastically mentioned in the Mighty Avengers comic.
His top speed would seem to be a couple of hundred mph. Apollo has flown half way round the Earth in under 1 minute. That is literally thousands of times faster.

As for srength anf durability feats, i will have to do a little bit of homework to assemble those details.

Also don't forget that Apollo can laze light from his body. The temperatures that thes ebeams can achieve is enough to cut easily through thick steel, which suggests temperatures in to the tens of thousnads of degerees Celcius. These beams may be able to hurt / damage Wonderman.
"

Remember Wonder Man is immortal and composed of ionic energy, not flesh and blood like Apollo. He also won't tire or run out of energy.
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By zee crusher
Alpha said:
"the creator said:
"SeSAW said:

"

Remember Wonder Man is immortal and composed of ionic energy, not flesh and blood like Apollo. He also won't tire or run out of energy. "
He actually can tire after a few hours hours lol. But apollo would be around the same strength as wonder woman. Due to his faster reflexes yes in this battle he actually would have faster reflexes I know apollo I think he can take this.
Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Queen Kong
Alpha said:
"the creator said:
"SeSAW said:

"

Remember Wonder Man is immortal and composed of ionic energy, not flesh and blood like Apollo. He also won't tire or run out of energy. "
Wonderman isn't immortal.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By the creator
zee crusher said:
"Alpha said:

He actually can tire after a few hours hours lol. But apollo would be around the same strength as wonder woman. Due to his faster reflexes yes in this battle he actually would have faster reflexes I know apollo I think he can take this.
"
Zee's correct, Wondereman can tire although the hole punched format of the OHOTMU upgraded his endurance to being able to exert himself for up to approx 1 day without tiring.

I do think that he is weaker than Woner Woman however as some of the larger stone objects that Apollo has picked up have been several meters in diameter and based on that , cannot weigh more than 20000 - 30000 tonnes. I think that Wonderman might actually be slightly stronger but Apollo's far greater flight speed and maneuverability can permit him to perform power dives that can deliver massive amounts of force. He demonstrated this attack method in the Authority comic when he dived straight in to the Earth, in Washington, to show the President how much damage could be done by Superhumansd (this was in an alternate dimension, but his powers looked the same).

Queen Kong said:
"Wonderman isn't immortal.
Well, due to the ionic powering him, he apperntly does not age. As energy, it has been shown that he can be recombined (by an external force) after being dispersed by an explosion. Although not strictly an immortal like the Greek Gods, that's a pretty close description.
Ace High

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ace High

Plus in the future he was a member of the Guardians of the Galaxy wasn't he? As Hollywood. So he is defianately has slowed aging.

Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Queen Kong
Ace High said:
"Plus in the future he was a member of the Guardians of the Galaxy wasn't he? As Hollywood. So he is defianately has slowed aging.
"
So does Ms.Marvel but I wouldn't say she's immortal or use it in battle forums.
Ace High

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Ace High

Really? As Ms Marvel or as Binary. Cause she don't have her Binary powers any more.

Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Queen Kong
Ace High said:
"Really? As Ms Marvel or as Binary. Cause she don't have her Binary powers any more.
"
As Ms.Marvel.
Ace High

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ace High

Well okay I didn't know that. But I never said he was immortal. I said he was slow aging. Plus as The Creator said he has been atomised and came back. So thats definately testament to his durability.

Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Queen Kong
Ace High said:
"Well okay I didn't know that. But I never said he was immortal. I said he was slow aging. Plus as The Creator said he has been atomised and came back. So thats definately testament to his durability.
"
I know...Alpha mentioned immortality and I said he wasn't immortal and then the creator brought up aging and you went further into it.I'm just saying his aging or immortality has nothing to do with his ability to beat Apollo.It may have some similarity to immortality but doesn't make him a winner.I think Wonder Man is strong enough to defeat Apollo..I mean he went hand to hand with someone of the most powerful beings in the Marvel U and survived.
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By zee crusher
the creator said:
"zee crusher said:
"Alpha said:

"
Zee's correct, Wondereman can tire although the hole punched format of the OHOTMU upgraded his endurance to being able to exert himself for up to approx 1 day without tiring.

I do think that he is weaker than Woner Woman however as some of the larger stone objects that Apollo has picked up have been several meters in diameter and based on that , cannot weigh more than 20000 - 30000 tonnes. I think that Wonderman might actually be slightly stronger but Apollo's far greater flight speed and maneuverability can permit him to perform power dives that can deliver massive amounts of force. He demonstrated this attack method in the Authority comic when he dived straight in to the Earth, in Washington, to show the President how much damage could be done by Superhumansd (this was in an alternate dimension, but his powers looked the same).

Queen Kong said:
"Wonderman isn't immortal.
Well, due to the ionic powering him, he apperntly does not age. As energy, it has been shown that he can be recombined (by an external force) after being dispersed by an explosion. Although not strictly an immortal like the Greek Gods, that's a pretty close description.
"
Well for apollo in terms of strength he fought one foe who did state how strong he was. I have to find the pic because I always for get but it said he's as strong as 1,000,000 something then he knocked the sh!t of out apollo stating he was even stronger then that. I have to read up on apollo again cause the match for is I know more on wonder man at the  moment.

Also in the sense of him being immortal he probably means if he isn't touched by a nuke or something he possibly live forever. However if gladiator wants to fight wonder man and hit him so hard and send him ot the middle of the earth then he won't make it out this time. Yeah your right It is one day till fatiuge however its spelled comesin.
geodoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By geodoc
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By the creator

geodoc said:

"Wonderman all the way.  He actually does not tire, and they don't know the upper limit of his strength.  Check this out:

http://en.marveldatabase.com/Simon_Williams_%28Earth-616%29

Current bio for Wonderman."

I don't rate online sources for information.
They can be written by anyone.

I think that this is the latest OHOTMU release on Wonder Man.

geodoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By geodoc

That's cool.  What you posted mirrors what they posted.

geodoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By geodoc

Creator, do you happen to have Captain Britains for the WM vs CB battle?  If you can post it there, that'd be cool.   Thanks m8.