Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Fight takes place on Marvel 616 Earth

Random encounter

No Bloodlust

No Doors

No BFR

Win by Kill or KO

We can assume that the team of Dragon/Strode and Invincible can work together as well as the Authority team.

Round 1: Team vs Team

Round 2: Match ups

Jack Hawksmoor vs Malcolm Dragon

Midnighter vs Luther Strode

Apollo vs Invincible

Who wins and why?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

Team 1 handily.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Pretty sure team 1 takes this.

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Good fight but i think Team 1 takes this in the Teamfight and also every individual fight. Apollo has at least the same physical stats (if not higher then Mark) and additionally his eyeblasts that likely could do some damage to Invincible. On 616 Earth it also is unlikely that Apollo will run out of juice and so Marks incredible pain tolerance while keep him going for a pretty long time but i doubt he could take a majority. I haven´t read a single issue of Savage Dragon so i only have a very vague picture of his power but with Jack it´s all about the location anyway. In a major city i would assume he wins on the countryside he looses by default. From what i have seen of Luther in CaV´s he is a good matchup for Midnighter but in the end Midnighters´s high end feats are just superior for me so he takes this.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

Jack could solo.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren: feats for Jack? He's a Wildstorm dude right?

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@saren said:

Jack could solo.

Came to say this

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wildstorm team stomps.

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

Wildstorm

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team 1 handily.

this

@saren said:

Jack could solo.

While couldn't Apollo as well? Invincible only has him him beat in Travel Speed and the others are non factors.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stompa: @iragexcudder: @jonny_anonymous: @highaccuser: @drfate: @laflux: r u sure Brah? I'M not very well informed on Midnighter oror Jack. Butt Apollo, I am well aware of him and There was a thread that was made with Apollo Vs Invincible. And Mark won. Better pain tolerance,Higher durability and Damage soak overall Viciousness. Im not sure on strength though.Me being one of the many defendants of Invincible I have to ask. Who is this Jack and why does he solo?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@dygoboy said:

@stompa: @iragexcudder: @jonny_anonymous: @highaccuser: @drfate: @laflux: r u sure Brah? I'M not very well informed on Midnighter oror Jack. Butt Apollo, I am well aware of him and There was a thread that was made with Apollo Vs Invincible. And Mark won. Better pain tolerance,Higher durability and Damage soak overall Viciousness. Im not sure on strength though.Me being one of the many defendants of Invincible I have to ask. Who is this Jack and why does he solo?

Just because people said that Mark won doesn't mean he would.

Pain Tolerance doesn't mean much if Apollo outright knocks him out. Captain Atom was scared that Apollo was going to beat him to death, and he's been described as a Majestic Class hero- Mr Majestic is a Superman Type hero who would cream invincible. The Pain tolerance isn't even a big thing as Apollo has survived having multiple Nukes go off inside his head. If anything else Apollo could just use a Door to bisect him or send him into a black hole, which would kill Mark anyway.

As for Jack Hawksmoor, he could door Mark all the same, but his main gambit is that he can control entire cities and has Mid-Tier level stats on top of that.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy said:

Well Strode and Savage Dragon are non-factors and standard setting(city)gives Jack a pretty big advantage in versaility which I could see him beating Invincible with. Mark doesn't have better durability than Apollo, who can tank continent level explosions, the equivilent of 10 nukes to the face and punches from someone with the strength of 10 million people that launched him across the globe. As far as strength goes Apollo destroying the aforementioned continent level object is more strength than Mark has ever shown.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux:

and he's been described as a Majestic Class hero

I don't think we should take that too seriously...Majestic could probably punch Apollo's head off if he wanted to.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: invincible is a superman type hero too

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: @highaccuser: I believe not. Invincible has tanked nuke to the face without a scratch. A island busting attack from a Superior warrior that almost sank an entire island. Busted through a planet 1,5x stronger and tanked it's explosion and multiple continent's being blasted at him and he was unconscious for like 3 secs. And Invincible is resistant to matter manipulation. He also tanked an explsion wich wiped Las Vegas out the face of earth. And he's a match for his father. Who beated SUpreme. @SirrFizzWhizz: back me up here man.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy:

@laflux: @highaccuser: I believe not. Invincible has tanked nuke to the face without a scratch.

Jack did that too. Apollo did the equivilent of 10 times that.

A island busting attack from a Superior warrior that almost sank an entire island.

Not really comparable to destroying a continent sized cargo bay and tanking the explosion.

Busted through a planet 1,5x stronger and tanked it's explosion

Wasn't there some context to that? Like the planets core already being unstable?

and multiple continent's being blasted at him and he was unconscious for like 3 secs.

Continents blasted at him? You mean like continents were actually hurled at his being? How does that even work? Anyway Apollo has matched that and wasn't knocked out. He wasn't even scratched actually.

And Invincible is resistant to matter manipulation.

So?

He also tanked an explsion wich wiped Las Vegas out the face of earth.

So nuke level...Apollo and Jack have both matched that.

And he's a match for his father. Who beated SUpreme.

If what I've heard about Supreme is true that's pretty illogical, but I could be wrong. What feats does Supreme have?

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser:

The core was stable. They only needed Space Rider's Laser to distabalise it to guarantee their survival or they "could " die on Impact. Could not Would. And they needed Allen to pull this off and they succeeded without him. They came in FTL speed withstanding the heat of reentry and keeping up with the Laser. They penetrated through that Planet's crust with I shall remind you that it's 1.5x times stronger than Earth in Everyway. They had to endure the increasing heat,the Core itself and penetrate through the other side and they were immediately caught by other Vutrumites who whom started beating the snot out of them,then the Planet immediately exploded with billions and billions of Megatons worth of force. And not only Invincible butt every other single Vultrimite tanked the explosion and continents being hurled at them. And were only unconscious for a couple of seconds.

And Supreme has feats that put him on par with Pre crisis Superman,like: Moving a continent. Surviving a Black Hole and beating Gladiator in his own Comic.

monarch_prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy: You are talking about Alan Moore's Supreme. Erik Larsen's version fought Omni-Man and he doesn't have feats even close to that.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And bumps.

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#25  Edited By SoA

Round 1: Team vs Team : the authority takes this for the reason i listed below , until the team can regroup and help with the hard fight(apollo vs invincible)

Round 2: Match ups:

Jack Hawksmoor vs Malcolm Dragon- i like the underdog but i feel his father would have taken this, so hawksmoor

Midnighter vs Luther Strode- tough but im going with midnighter just because he is more durable and stronger

Apollo vs Invincible- if this is pre-n52 invincible wins due to apollo needing to recharge every few minutes, they fight pretty evenly till apollo feels drained invincible uses that to his advantage

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monarch_prime: rly? Ohh..Ok... butt still what are his feats then?

And I still see Invincible blitzing Jack and Midnighter then trading blows with Apollo.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Sy8000
@dygoboy said:

@monarch_prime: rly? Ohh..Ok... butt still what are his feats then?

And I still see Invincible blitzing Jack and Midnighter then trading blows with Apollo.

Invincible isn't blitzing Jack or Midnighter.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: don't really know how they're going to deal with an FTL bull rush from Invincible.

monarch_prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By monarch_prime

@dygoboy: He is an evil version of Supreme from a different universe. All he really did was kill some villains and beat up Suprema, but he does have one feat of note. Still not Moore's level though.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monarch_prime: still inpresive. Busting wiping life on a planet and then busting the Planet with somebody then throwing that Person to the sun. Overkill. Butt very well impressive. He's a planet buster from what I'm seeing here. And Omni-Man beat him. I guess this seals the fact that Invincible has planetary level durability.

monarch_prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dygoboy: Omni-Man didn't beat him. They KO'd each other and then he was kidnapped by Khromium. Secondly, this does not give Invincible planet level durability. Look at both their fights, Invincible was beaten senseless, while with Supreme, they fought all afternoon and not a single drop of blood was spilled. If anything, that fight was just a filler needed to continue the story with Khrome and conveniently having Supreme knocked out was the only way Khromium could get to Supreme. Omni-Man was just amped up, used as a plot device and then played no further part in the story.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monarch_prime: don't really how planetary level durability isn't confirmed when you bust through a planet 1.5 stronger than Earth and tank the explosion and only get Ko d for a couple of seconds. And I don't see how Omni-Man was boosted at the time. And he beat the snot out of early Invincible while holding and caused 1,000's and 1,000's of deaths around the country,from cities,to. subways, to the ocean,to the mountains,destroying multiple landscapes. While Holding back. I really don't see how he was boosted on that fight.

monarch_prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By monarch_prime

@dygoboy: Thragg can do this to him, but suddenly he can tank hits from Supreme without a drop of blood spilling? No, not while this Supreme can destroy a planet, and Thragg has no feats to suggest he can produce the same output as Supreme.

No Caption Provided

Also they didn't bust through, look at the scans again. The beam made a wide enough area for them to pass. That whole blue area is the area of effect the beam made. They only went through the bottom. And you act like they were on the planet when it exploded. They flew out, and got a little distance judging by the size of the planet in the background. While still tanking the resulting energy and debris is impressive, it does not equate to directly surviving the planet exploding.