#3 Posted by Nighthunter (28578 posts) - - Show Bio

wildstorms team

#4 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84378 posts) - - Show Bio

Give me a minute and I'll be back.

#5 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

bit of a curb stomp this one...

#6 Posted by Nighthunter (28578 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"wait what Apollo are we talking about.Are we talking about the God Apollo from Marvel?"

I think that we're talking about this guy

#7 Posted by King Saturn (223745 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"Colt Python says:
"wait what Apollo are we talking about.Are we talking about the God Apollo from Marvel?"
I think that we're talking about this guy
" />http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/3000/2197/5106-apollo_400.jpg"

Yep thats the guy.

#8 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84378 posts) - - Show Bio

#9 Posted by King Saturn (223745 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

" "

Damn. And I thought this would be a close fight. LOL

#10 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm lost, I didn't notice any clear victor in that fight. And are you trying to insinuate something with this fight?

#11 Posted by King Saturn (223745 posts) - - Show Bio

Super-Buster says:

"I'm lost, I didn't notice any clear victor in that fight. And are you trying to insinuate something with this fight?"

Nah. I was just joking. I really dont know who would be a clear victor either. But I can see that Apollo was about to crush Kyle Rayner in the scan.

#12 Posted by Nighthunter (28578 posts) - - Show Bio

apollo doesn't even need midnighter's help

#13 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

why is iron man in the fight ?

#14 Posted by Nighthunter (28578 posts) - - Show Bio

T.J. Magnum says:

"why is iron man in the fight ?"

because he got drunk and thought it would be a good idea

#15 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"T.J. Magnum says:
"why is iron man in the fight ?"
because he got drunk and thought it would be a good idea"

oh now i see

#16 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"Super-Buster says:
"I'm lost, I didn't notice any clear victor in that fight. And are you trying to insinuate something with this fight?"

Nah. I was just joking. I really dont know who would be a clear victor either. But I can see that Apollo was about to crush Kyle Rayner in the scan. "

I would've thought that too, but Kyle made a joke, normally people don't make jokes when they're about to be pounded. Interesting fight, but I'd have to say Midnighter gives his partnership an edge.

#17 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

i vote for Mr. & Mr. Nighter

#18 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

T.J. Magnum says:

"i vote for Mr. & Mr. Nighter"

So Nighter's the man in the relationship? I always wondered.

#19 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Super-Buster says:

"T.J. Magnum says:
"i vote for Mr. & Mr. Nighter"
So Nighter's the man in the relationship? I always wondered. "

i don't know either,they never really dwell on the that
Post Edited:2008-01-25 00:41:18

#20 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

It's been brought up more than once. Midnighter's "the man".

#21 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"It's been brought up more than once. Midnighter's "the man"."

thanks for the info

#22 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84378 posts) - - Show Bio

Super-Buster says:

Just showing everyone what happened the last time Apollo and Midnighter crossed paths with Kyle.

#23 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Since Midnighter got banged up pretty badly by Tank Man (a Wildstorm spoof of Iron Man), I think the real deal could keep him amused. However, based on the above scans, it doesn't look like Kyle can handle Apollo on his own, and I doubt Iron Man could either. So the Wildstorm team wins, with Midnighter a little the worse for wear.

#24 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 for the win. What was everyone smoking back then?

#25 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" Team 2 for the win. What was everyone smoking back then? "
IDK Merc...Apollo's not exactly a pushover.
#26 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:

" @Sexy Merc said:

" Team 2 for the win. What was everyone smoking back then? "
IDK Merc...Apollo's not exactly a pushover. "
He isn't a pushover at all but he barely reaches the level of characters like Superman strength-wise, his heat vision isn't anything Kyle hasn't already dealt with, hell Kyle can give himself heat vision if he wanted to. On top of that, speed isn't a deciding factor either. Apollo's light projection/manipulation isn't anything to new to Kyle who has controlled beings made of light as well as manipulating light from beings such as Dr. Light and Nero.

Tony doesn't even have to fight Midnighter hand to hand, and his versatility with the suit, as well as superior speed/reaction time will give him a win.
#27 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc: Sounds like a reasonable enough argument. It'll be interesting if anyone tries to back up their old views.
#28 Posted by Assman (1799 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll take IM & GL in a majority.
#29 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite: Pftt, like I'm going to get into a long debate with someone. I don't even like debating.

: P
#30 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc: Bah, I've seen you debate before. As long it involves defending GL characters you end up debating anyway.
#31 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite: 

Any specific instances besides my most recent thread? I don't know why, but I just don't like debating. There's nothing wrong with it, but most of the time, I just get sidetracked or stop caring. That's why I prefer to give my opinion on the situation and just leave it at that like this. I forgot who I was debating, but it involved Kyle, and I literally fell asleep for like an hour. Oddly enough, I like reading debates on here, but sometimes I might engage in them, like that one you guys wanted me in last time.
#32 Posted by Assman (1799 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" @Decoy Elite: 

Any specific instances besides my most recent thread? I don't know why, but I just don't like debating. There's nothing wrong with it, but most of the time, I just get sidetracked or stop caring. That's why I prefer to give my opinion on the situation and just leave it at that like this. I forgot who I was debating, but it involved Kyle, and I literally fell asleep for like an hour. Oddly enough, I like reading debates on here, but sometimes I might engage in them, like that one you guys wanted me in last time. "

Indeed. At times, feels like you have to put up your dukes here lol
#33 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc: I've seen you debate a few times, you more of give out general knowledge on the character you're defending(the Sentinal one is a perfect example) while explaining how you think they win. I can't think of any thread in particular where you did so(besides your latest one).
#34 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio
@Assman said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" @Decoy Elite: 

Any specific instances besides my most recent thread? I don't know why, but I just don't like debating. There's nothing wrong with it, but most of the time, I just get sidetracked or stop caring. That's why I prefer to give my opinion on the situation and just leave it at that like this. I forgot who I was debating, but it involved Kyle, and I literally fell asleep for like an hour. Oddly enough, I like reading debates on here, but sometimes I might engage in them, like that one you guys wanted me in last time. "
Indeed. At times, feels like you have to put up your dukes here lol "
Lol, here? I've never been on any other forums...
#35 Posted by Assman (1799 posts) - - Show Bio

LoL missing out on alot ;-)

#36 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio

I just like the atmosphere and community here. Sites like KMC and Lounge, I often feel like are filled with hardcore nerds that are rude and show little to no decency when in conversation. Not saying it's everyone but just from the browsing there...

#37 Posted by American Dragon (1146 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnighter and Apollo, FTW

#38 Posted by Assman (1799 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
"I just like the atmosphere and community here. Sites like KMC and Lounge, I often feel like are filled with hardcore nerds that are rude and show little to no decency when in conversation. Not saying it's everyone but just from the browsing there... "

Totally understandable and agreed. I obviously like it here, but I also like a bit of diversity ;-)
#39 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio
@Assman said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
"I just like the atmosphere and community here. Sites like KMC and Lounge, I often feel like are filled with hardcore nerds that are rude and show little to no decency when in conversation. Not saying it's everyone but just from the browsing there... "
Totally understandable and agreed. I obviously like it here, but I also like a bit of diversity ;-) "
That's a completely fair point.