#1 Edited by Jbhdbc (145 posts) - - Show Bio

It is the first day of the Odin sleep and the asgardians know that darkseid has found a way to attack asgard so they proper their army. Darkseid has his robot army, doomsday clones, his normal army, all of his female furies, Orion, Grayven and Kalibak. Every one is at full power. Asgard has Amora the Enchantress, Executioner, Thor, Loki, worrier 3, Heimdall, Beta ray bill, Destroyer armor, Vision and Colossusnaut. Thor not RKT. All current versions. No anti-life. Asgardians have no weapon except Thor hammer and Beta hammer or accesses to the trophy room. No BFR.

#2 Posted by Lkjhgfdsa1 (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Apokolips wins

#3 Posted by ndm5 (474 posts) - - Show Bio

Without Odin, Asgard has no chance. Sorry.

#4 Posted by TifaLockhart (14050 posts) - - Show Bio

What if Asgard calls in the Destroyer Armor?

#5 Posted by ndm5 (474 posts) - - Show Bio

Is there BFR?

#6 Posted by Jbhdbc (145 posts) - - Show Bio

No

#7 Posted by ndm5 (474 posts) - - Show Bio

It makes it interesting, maybe Thor in the Destroyer armor could do some damage to Darkseid. But i don't know enough about Apokolips to see how it's warriors will stand up to an Asgardian.

#8 Posted by demifiendninja (299 posts) - - Show Bio
@ndm5 said:

Without Odin, Asgard has no chance. Sorry.

#9 Posted by BigCimmerian (8305 posts) - - Show Bio

Asgard wins.

#10 Edited by demifiendninja (299 posts) - - Show Bio
@BigCimmerian said:

Asgard wins.

lol. the day you say opossite i quit the comics
#11 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by ndm5 (474 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Israphael (350 posts) - - Show Bio

Granny Goodness solos.

#14 Posted by BigCimmerian (8305 posts) - - Show Bio

@Imagine_Man15 said:

I see Apokolips winning this. Darkseid, The Female Furies, Kalibak, Mantis, the Deep Six, Kanto, Granny Goodness and all the things she has up her sleeve, Devilance, highly advanced technology and legions of Parademons are only a few examples of all the powerful resources Apokolips has to offer... without Odin, I just don't see Asgard winning

@demifiendninja said:

@BigCimmerian said:

Asgard wins.

lol. the day you say opossite i quit the comics

Enchantress, Loki, Beta Ray Bill, Karnilla, Heimdall, Balder, Thor, Destroyer Armor, Warriors Three, Sif, army of Disir, legions of Asgardians, not to mention that Gaea is now part of Asgard and she could solo this. Average Asgardian could slay hundreds of parademons.

#15 Posted by Killer_of_trolls (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

@Israphael said:

Granny Goodness solos.

then she goes to bake us a good ol' batch of her "universe famous" apokolyptic cookies, yay.

#16 Posted by TifaLockhart (14050 posts) - - Show Bio

Surprisingly, random generics such as Gravi-guards and robots do better against Superman than Darkseid's Elite and Darkseid himself.

#17 Posted by SHAZAM117 (2983 posts) - - Show Bio

I see Asgard defending their home court in this one. The Destroyer Armor is a pretty good asset seeing as there is no BFR per op...This would probably be a TITANIC battle....Take away the Destroyer and Asgards' got some problems tho

#18 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8734 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian: Technology:Mother Boxes and Father Boxes (to enhenced strength,healing factor and acess the power of the source),Entropy Aegis,Mega Rods,Warhounds,Morticoccus virus. Apokoliptians:Darkseid,Mantis (read about him),Devilance,Grayven,Kalibak,Female Furies,Manga Khan,Deep Six,Darkseid Elite,Strayne,Brimstone,Doctor Bedlam,Doctor Impossible,Gonzo the Mechanical Bastard,Parademons (defeated average Amazons that are above average Asgardians),Dog Calvary,Justifiers,Gravi Guards,Photon Patrol and the most powerful of the all Yuga Khan (read about him too) he can solo make Asagard his new kingdom

@SHAZAM117: Your forgot the Apokoliptians has the Entropy Aegis?

#19 Posted by Greendevil (2039 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jbhdbc said:

It is the first day of the Odin sleep and the apokolips army led by darkseid himself has invaded Asgard. Thor is leading the Asgard army. Darkseid has his intire army. Every one is at full power. Vision and colossus/juggernaut are in Thor army. No BFR.

plz explain.....Thor at full power, i assume you mean normal? cuz at full power he is RKT

If Asgard has the Destroyer they have a chance, if not Darkseid omega beams them all to death!

Im thinking

• Thor in the Destroyer
  • Beta Ray Bill has the belt of strength
  • Loki has Gungir (Spear of Odin) and the norn stones and boosts the Asgardian army

any other scenario and Darkseid stomps

#20 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5047 posts) - - Show Bio

Thi is a good battle an could go either way depending on certain variables from each side.

#21 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

Asgard

#22 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

With out Odin this fight goes to apokolips

#23 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8734 posts) - - Show Bio

@Greendevil: Full power apokoliptians. Not just Darkseid has powers,remember? You remember the Entropy Aegis? Mother Box/Father Box (that can acess the powers of the Source to enhanced even more the apokoliptians)? Morticoccus virus? the all Apokolips technology.

• Darkseid:The leader wildcard,he can create countless avatars of himself,beings like Strayne (same powers of Takion),empowered his allies,using the Omega Beams to depowered them,control the statues of Asgard,if his soldiers die he can ressurect them with simply gesture...Full powered Drakseid can be The darkness Saga Darkseid,Darkseid in possession of the Anti- Life equation (can summonthe Shadow demons) or Soul Fire Darkseid
  • Yuga Khan: Always being in full power can manipulate the of Source,he already singlehandle an entire New Genesis amry and defeated his own son,manipulating Apokolips itself
  • Mantis: Can match with Infinity Man,not to mention he's a energy vampire capable to absorb,manipulate and control any form of energy (even magiclifeforce and souls) and also has Antimatter and Thermal blast.
  • Steppenwolf: One of Darkseid's most feared generals and commander of Apokolips army

• Grayven: He has the same powers of his father (include omega beams) at lower level,but still powerful.

Hmm,now I remembered Libra and Eclipso is also part of his army

#24 Posted by Jodokon (119 posts) - - Show Bio

Apokolips.

Sorry Asgard.

#25 Posted by DocFatalis (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Hela fighting along with the Asgardians? Is Gaea there as well? Because if so, I don't see what the people of Apokolips can do.

If not, it might be a long fight, but Asgard really has a lot of magic artifacts that in the end would probably make the difference. Kanto and Darkseid will be hard to take down though, real hard to take down.

I ruled Yuga Khan out of this one because he's been spending more time being part of the Wall than anything else.

#26 Posted by Hyperlight (5818 posts) - - Show Bio

i see asgard winning.... they have homefield advantage and the drive to win.

Mantis and steppenwolf really arent all that. i might be wrong though. this is a really hard one

#27 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8734 posts) - - Show Bio

@DocFatalis: Please read the previous comments. Against them Yuga khan (being or not in the source wall,doesn't care he is in this battle),Eclipso,Libra,Mantis,Strayne and if the others New Gods characters/Weapons as Maggedon can be used,it woould be double hard to beat

I think everyone doesn't read or forgot the all Apokoliptian technology in this battle,that is powered by the Source and also forgot the Anti Life Equation (which is a portion of the Source),which can summon the shadow demons and dominate the Asgardians

#28 Edited by ThanosIsMad (2221 posts) - - Show Bio

Gaea isn't Asgardian, so she shouldn't be in this fight. And if she was, she'd be spending her time contending with Yuga Khan, since they're both Elder Gods.

edit: Yuga Khan shouldn't be in this fight either, as a matter of fact.

#29 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8734 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hyperlight: read my previous post and read their profile,remeber Anti Life Equation (read Countdown to Final Crisis,Death of New Gods and Final Crisis) is a portion of the source itself,Morticocus Virus (a sentinet virus that is capable to affect everyone,and drive them mad),Mother box/father box and all Apokoliptian technology as adavantage

#30 Posted by DocFatalis (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@DocFatalis: Please read the previous comments. Against them Yuga khan (being or not in the source wall,doesn't care he is in this battle),Eclipso,Libra,Mantis,Strayne and if the others New Gods characters/Weapons as Maggedon can be used,it woould be double hard to beat

I think everyone doesn't read or forgot the all Apokoliptian technology in this battle,that is powered by the Source and also forgot the Anti Life Equation (which is a portion of the Source),which can summon the shadow demons and dominate the Asgardians

The OP doesn't mention Yuga Khan at all, which is a good thing, because then we'd have a blatant case of spite.

Maggedon was a unique entity and he does not belong to Darkseid's army.

The last wielder of the anti-life equation is Miracle Man and he does not belong to Darkseid's army.

If I remember correctly, the link between Eclipso and Darkseid was created during a retcon, and Eclipso never served Darkseid (I might be wrong, maybe they wrote a story where he belongs to his army that I haven't read, but that would ruin any decent plot).

#31 Posted by Greendevil (2039 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@Greendevil: Full power apokoliptians. Not just Darkseid has powers,remember? You remember the Entropy Aegis? Mother Box/Father Box (that can acess the powers of the Source to enhanced even more the apokoliptians)? Morticoccus virus? the all Apokolips technology.

• Darkseid:The leader wildcard,he can create countless avatars of himself,beings like Strayne (same powers of Takion),empowered his allies,using the Omega Beams to depowered them,control the statues of Asgard,if his soldiers die he can ressurect them with simply gesture...Full powered Drakseid can be The darkness Saga Darkseid,Darkseid in possession of the Anti- Life equation (can summonthe Shadow demons) or Soul Fire Darkseid
  • Yuga Khan: Always being in full power can manipulate the of Source,he already singlehandle an entire New Genesis amry and defeated his own son,manipulating Apokolips itself
  • Mantis: Can match with Infinity Man,not to mention he's a energy vampire capable to absorb,manipulate and control any form of energy (even magiclifeforce and souls) and also has Antimatter and Thermal blast.
  • Steppenwolf: One of Darkseid's most feared generals and commander of Apokolips army

• Grayven: He has the same powers of his father (include omega beams) at lower level,but still powerful.

Hmm,now I remembered Libra and Eclipso is also part of his army

yeah your right. Asgard is out gunned without Odin

#32 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8734 posts) - - Show Bio

@DocFatalis: OP says at Full power,so he can use it (well OP lacks on information,it's debatable) and I know Mister Miracle doesn't belong to his army,I said Anti Life equation only. Actually Eclipso served him for years (yes is said in the retcon),during Countdown to Final Crisis this is confirmed,he used Eclispo to manipulate Mary Marvel,so she would be on his side and later he takes a portion of Eclipso's powers and give to her and also i said in a retcon that Libras was founded by Darkseid in the space and then became his servant,but just (re)appeared sometime before the Final Crisis.

So if Yuga Khan isn't allowed,Gaea and Hela aren't either since they doesn't lived in Asgard and do not seem to involve much.

#33 Posted by DocFatalis (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@DocFatalis: OP says at Full power,so he can use it (well OP lacks on information,it's debatable) and I know Mister Miracle doesn't belong to his army,I said Anti Life equation only. Actually Eclipso served him for years (yes is said in the retcon),during Countdown to Final Crisis this is confirmed,he used Eclispo to manipulate Mary Marvel,so she would be on his side and later he takes a portion of Eclipso's powers and give to her and also i said in a retcon that Libras was founded by Darkseid in the space and then became his servant,but just (re)appeared sometime before the Final Crisis.

So if Yuga Khan isn't allowed,Gaea and Hela aren't either since they doesn't lived in Asgard and do not seem to involve much.

He can use what, the anti-life equation, because of full power? It's not one of Darkseid's natural powers at all.

Gaea now lives is Asgard and has become part of it. For Hela it's debatable, it depends on if one considers Hel as being part of Asgard or not.

#34 Posted by Jbhdbc (145 posts) - - Show Bio

What info do you need on the OP?

#35 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8734 posts) - - Show Bio

Which main characters can be used in this battle .Can Gaea,Hela and others top deities can be used? Can Dc Elder Gods can be used? version of characters from Dc (pre-COIE or Pre-flashpoint) and Marvel (Classic or current)?

@DocFatalis: Most powerful version doesn't mean the character have to uses his natural powers,look at Rune King Thor..it's his most powerful versionand most of he does ins't his natural powers But if used Gaea is a curbstomp,since it alone can protectc Asgard,Hel is another dimensional realm,it isn't part of Asgard.

#36 Edited by You_Got_Thored (82 posts) - - Show Bio

thor is the attack damage tank. he says no volstagg dont ge,t up thisll be over before you finish thine big mac

balder is the attack speed backup with the odin sword

loki has gungnir and uses norn stones to empower them all

mjolnir makes a point of traveling thru darksieds skull.

asgard win.

edit lol i forgot about beta ray bill. asgard definetely wins

#37 Posted by Biza (32 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jbhdbc:

Do Asgardians have access to Odins trophy room.?

#38 Posted by Jbhdbc (145 posts) - - Show Bio

No weapons for asgardians except the mjolnir

#39 Edited by robertloucksjr (1746 posts) - - Show Bio

What exactly are the powers of the other major Norse gods we seldom see? Tyr, god of war, Frigga Odin's wife? Is Karnilla, whose kingdom is on the Asgardian plane involved? How many of the normal 25 tonner females and 30 tonner males are there in Asgard? I am sure that Asgard has all kinds of magical protection on it, how hard will that hit the invaders. Doesn't Apokolips have to come at Asgard via the Rainbow Bridge which means they are a mass of sitting ducks?

#40 Posted by TifaLockhart (14050 posts) - - Show Bio

@robertloucksjr: Boom Tube technology allows teleportation to other universes.

#41 Posted by robertloucksjr (1746 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia: I know that, but Asgard is not a normal universe. I can't remember any villain able to transport an army into Asgard, especially a non-magic villain.

#42 Posted by Jbhdbc (145 posts) - - Show Bio

They can in this battle