KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KnightOfZero

Satan:

"Now is the time my minions. Our reckoning is at hand. But this time, God will be the one cast down from heaven!

As we speak, my subjects on earth have prepared a ritual to turn every human into demons, adding to the number of subjects at my command and forcing Him to battle his own creations. How ironic that what He created in His own image will bring about his inevitable destruction.

I'm sure He has caught wind of my plan and will send his pitiful excuses for soldiers to prevent the ritual, which is why I am sending the chosen souls to ensure my plan goes uniterupted.

Once the ritual is complete, we will have won the first battle of this glorious war. Victory will be ours!"

God:

"Time is close at hand. Satan has begun to gather his forces to fight against all that is good and holy. He plans on corrupting the entire human race to aid him in his quest. We cannot allow this to pass. You five, this is your purpose, to lead the army of heaven against him and ensure Satan never tastes victory.

You must prevent the ritual from taking place at all costs. If he succeeds, then we will be severely outnumbered. As it is written, you must walk through the valley of the shadow of death. But fear no evil for I am with you. My rod and staff will comfort you. Go! And end this before it begins!"

The fight takes place in this city:

No Caption Provided

Heaven starts at the top right, Hell starts at bottom left (by the red houses)

There are 5 cultists scattered in random locations across the city. They are all 4 miles away from the starting points and 7 miles away from each other.

@theorder14

Team:

"Sword of promised victory"

1. Archer
  2. Layfon
  3. Miyu
  4. Illya
  5. Saber
  • Your objective is to find the cultists, kill them, and any Agents of Satan you happen to find. You have 20 minutes to complete this task, else, you fail your mission (though you can still try and defeat the other team)
  • You know the exact location of the cultists.
  • Your entire team has a telepathic link to each other allowing for instant communication.
  • You also have perfect team chemistry

Your bonus: "Guardian Angel"

God knows that the fight will be tough, so he is sending one of his angels to watch over you. They will absorb any attack ONCE. You dictate when you want to be saved.

@kidman560

1. 1. Invisible Woman
  2. 2. Guardian (Alpha Flight: Heather!)
  3. 3. Lyra
  4. 4. Mr.Terrific
  5. 5. Elektra
  • Your objective is to keep the cultists alive for 20 minutes so they can complete the ritual and turn humanity into demons.
  • You know where every cultist is
  • Your entire team is morals off and bloodlusted
  • If there is bad blood between your team, then that will also come into play

Your bonus: "The devil among us"

The devil can take many forms. He can be the big red demon we all know and love, or he can look like a sweet innocent girl. Your master has given you the ability to change your appearance, however, you can only be human. You can look any way you want, but you cant say "i change my appearance to have wings, claws, and gain iron man armor". You can only look like a normal human. No trying to gain the system on this one.

Other info:

• Everyone has 1 hour prep in their universe before being dropped in the city.
  • You know that there are 5 people of the opposite team in the city, but you don't know where or who they are
  • The cultists are hidden in alleyways inside the city off the main road. There are two buildings and a dumpster on either side of the alleyway. The cultists cannot move from where they are, but they are protected by a force field. Here is how you take down the force field:
    • Normal punches/kicks=20 strikes to take down
    • Guns/bladed weapons=10 hits to take it down
    • Energy blasts=7 strong hits or 6 seconds of continuous fire on it
    • Enhanced punches/kicks (ie, characters with super strength or fire punches)=5 hits
    • ZOMGWTFBBQ! attacks (high level attacks)=1-2

If there are any question regarding the force fields in the fights, ask me (i know that this is kinda annoying, but use your best judgement in terms of what counts as what type of attack).

Both sides have knowledge of the force field and what it takes to destroy it

The cultist is a normal human with no special powers (other than the ritual he is trying to do)

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

#2  Edited By kidman560

@knightofzero: wait a minute i have invisible woman and my job is to keep at least one cultist alive right? (really ha ha seriously? sweet!)

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By homicidalmaniac
KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560

yeah, you picked a lucky character.but dont forget that you have 4 other cultists to protect. you might have a hard time going 5 v1 if things dont go well

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knightofzero: wait do i have to protect all of them or just one?

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560

Ideally, you want to protect all of them. if a few of them die, thats ok. I was just saying that if the other cultist died and you were only left with invisible woman, you would have a hard time going 5v1 and potentially losing the last cultist

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: replied

@knightofzero: true but i was thinking about just having mr. T... oop nvm (strategy anyways when my opponent shows up we will begin

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: hehe, this is perfect for Archer and Layfon xD

so ya wanna begin?

just got my pokemon y game so i might not post for a few days

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theorder14: i actually know nothing of your characters so maybe you could enlighten me?

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: It's better that you don't know his characters, since your characters have no knowledge of their opponents. You should post your prep and strategy before your opponent details his characters, since that's what your team has to do.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esquire: yeah but that puts me at an unfair advantage cuz try as you like you know who invisible woman is, and who elektra is and who Mr. Terrific is! i dont even know what his/her characters look like!

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Esquire

@kidman560: And you shouldn't. You have no knowledge of your opponent's characters. I had no knowledge of my opponent's characters, (I still don't, honestly), and I still got my opponent to concede after two posts because I made a good argument. If you're confident in your team, then you should have no problems making a post the way it's intended to be made.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esquire: ahh your right besides i have Lyra! and Guardian this should be easy for me

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: Exactly! You've got a good team. Make a good case, and you'll be fine. (It's usually better to have the first post, anyway, imo.)

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: I'm lazy so i'll just copy and paste some info from other sites.

Heroic Spirit Saber

No Caption Provided

She is extremely skilled with a sword. Even unarmed and faced with a surprise attack from Taiga, said to be an unmatched kendo expert, Saber is able to easily disarm her without even taking a stance. She takes up teaching Shirou, but only focuses on giving him as much battle experience as possible because she does not have an aptitude for teaching others. While her ability as a swordsman is proficient, it is not where her true strength lies, but rather her enormous amount of magical energy. She believes that there is no Servant that surpasses her in close combat, and she is certain that she can clear an escape route from the battlefield under any disadvantageous situation.

Her initial Noble Phantasm is always Invisible Air, allowing her to hide her identity and main weapon, Excalibur, while also confusing opponents with an invisible sword. She can also release it in a large blast of air and cover other objects with it. She eventually releases Excalibur when necessary, allowing her to unleash a large slash of light capable of wiping out almost anything it its path. She lost Avalon in life, but the genuine article still exists in the present. While it is kept from her during the Fourth Holy Grail War, it is returned during the Fate route of the Fifth War, giving her more energy and allowing her defend against any attack in combat. She also lost Caliburn in the past, and while she can no longer use it, she is able to make use of Shirou's projection to slay Berseker.

Saber utilizes armor woven by her prana and it can be called part of her body, so it can be called forth for battle and dismissed for normal interactions. It is heavy, hard silver-white and azure armor including gauntlets, greaves, a breastplate, and long tassets shaped like a skirt that act as impregnable defenses made from magical energy overpowering others. She has to will is away manually and it doesn't fade when she is unconscious, so Rin is able to remove it from her like it is normal armor. While she normally wears a casual outfit, removing her armor during battle leaves her with a blue dress that she wears under it. Being made from her energy, it is weak against abilities that target prana like Gae Dearg.

It cannot be permanently damaged no matter how much it is slashed, chipped, or smashed, as she can instantly repair it with her own energy. It costs a great deal to protect herself by forming, maintaining, and repairing it, so she may have to forgo healing her body to repair the armor. Maintaining her armor is the same as maintaining her body, so she keeps it off when possible to preserve her dwindling power. The cost of doing so in battle can be deadly, but it can also grant her a boost in power that proves greater than the handicap of losing it. She can dismiss it simply by cutting off the prana supplied to it, causing it to fade into mist as it breaks into metallic dust. She can manipulate it through psychokinesis, allowing her to impart it on objects of her choice like the Yamaha V-Max.

She has a potent healing ability due to regeneration magic that automatically heals her wounds. It takes her own energy to heal wounds, so she relies on support from her Master if possible. While large, the first wound from Berserker heals in an hour, but the wound from Gae Bolg only heals on the outside and does not completely until Lancer's death due to its curse. Avalon's natural healing abilities greatly increases her healing potential, and it is able to heal her without using her own prana. It is not without limits, so it takes a number of minutes to recover from the backlash of Ea. Saber Alter's regeneration is bolstered by the almost infinite source of magical energy from Sakura, healing even fatal wounds in ten minutes and requiring the destruction of her head or heart for immediate death.

She has a high level of Charisma, noted to be a rare talent, and her rank reflects her time leading her country as king. Her influence was not enough to build a grand empire on global scale, so it remained at rank B, sufficient Charisma to rule one country. While she was guardian of the British Isles, not even her charisma could stop the kingdom from crumbling.[4] As the natural talent to lead an army, it increases the ability of her army during mass combat. Saber Alter's Charisma is much lower, and it increases her leadership while dramatically lowering the morale of her soldiers. Saber is easily able to battle alongside others, and even though she and Lancer only fought once, she was able to etch all of his secret techniques into her memory after having fought with their lives on the line. They are able to understand each other without explanation, allowing Lancer to understand her skills and intentions to pull off an impromptu plan that required complete synchronization between them. She is definitely not a Servant excelling in searching for the enemy, and it is more likely she would be found by enemies while wandering about.

Heroic Spirit Archer

No Caption Provided

Archer is not a regular Heroic Spirit who was revered as a hero, but instead a Counter Guardian who made a contract with World for power. He is a Heroic Spirit from the future, so he does not gain any blessings normally provided by fame. He also does not posses any actual Noble Phantasms, but his Reality Marble, Unlimited Blade Works, can be called his Noble Phantasm in a way. He wears an overcoat that is a first rate conceptual armament made from the holy shroud of a saint. It does not oppose enemies, but instead the external environment.

Due to his nature, he has no fame as a hero and he cannot be recognized by those with knowledge from the Throne of Heroes. This makes him a confusing existence for the other Servants, displaying his projection that turns normally important Noble Phantasms into items that can be discarded and destroyed on a whim, varied abilities that would normally mark the identity of a Servant, and contradictory abilities that do not match any known hero. Lancer believes there should be no Archer with a shield capable of blocking Gae Bolg, and Berserker thinks that being defeated in six different ways, all abilities of the highest class, without learning of the enemy's identity is very strange.

Due to lacking an actual Noble Phantasm, Archer's basic abilities are below those of other Servants. His main strength lies within his versatility and adaptability, shown through his exceptional use of tactics and battle experience making his combat style very distinct from those of other Servants. His strength does not come from natural talent like Rin or Saber, but instead from single-minded refining of what little talent he had in life. He had nothing at first, and through improving himself for reason that he was not extraordinary, his techniques trained by his will alone reached the point where it is obvious to Shirou that he should be naturally considered strong. He is not fixated on the exact method of winning, opening many possibilities not available to those who fight with chivalry and codes of honor.[8]

Unlimited Blade Works is his sole magecraft, allowing for the use of Reinforcement and Projection. As a "blacksmith Heroic Spirit", it includes the “all the elements necessary to shape swords”, allowing for the replication of Noble Phantasms. All weapons are copied upon seeing them once, he has thousands stored as of the Fifth Holy Grail War, and all can be freely deployed. Many varieties of weapons can be summoned for melee combat, though he primarily utilizes Kanshou and Bakuya. Swords can also be summoned and modified to be fired as arrows and utilized as Broken Phantasms by overloading them with energy to generate overwhelming destructive power from exploding upon contact. He also has the ability to summon weapons in the air and fire them like arrows in the same way as Gilgamesh uses his Gate of Babylon.

He can fight in a variety of ways depending on the situation, allowing him to match or even exceed other Servants even without an actual Noble Phantasm of his own. Utilizing Broken Phantasms requires for the destruction of a Noble Phantasm, so it is not something able to be utilized by a normal Servant without sacrificing their strength. Due to him being able to replicate as many weapons as he wishes, the use of Broken Phantasms became a trump card available only to him. He can turns the odds in his favor by assaulting melee Servants with such long range attacks.

Layfon Wolfstein

No Caption Provided

Layfon as an ex-successor of the Heavens Blade possess incredible fighting power. Compared to a regular Military Arts student he's a monster with unimaginable strength which is enough to beat a Filth Monster one-on-one. He's holding back greatly and because he's yet to mature his power fluctuates sometimes depending on his mood.

Kei: Layfon has an unnaturally high amount of Kei. That and her extraordinary skill at Kei are what made him into a Heavens Blade receiver at the age of 10. Although because of his high Kei only the best Dites can contain his full power. Anything below that is prone to break.

Strength: His high amount of Kei gives him great physical strength. He can effortlessly push a regular Military Artist away with a gentle toss or slice through the hard carapace of Filth Monsters. Although by Heavens Blade standards he isn't that extraordinary. He leans on his Kei output more.

Agility: Layfon has incredible agility. He can move so fast that a regular Military Artist can't follow him. Layfon is a master at dodging and evading incoming attacks. His honed fighting instincts lets him determine each move of the opponent and act accordingly. With the help of external Kei bursts he can also briefly keep himself in the air. Also with he can pull of various acrobatic maneuvers with his Steel Threads.

Learning: Layfon can learn new techniques just by experiencing them once or a few times. The only exceptions are the techniques at the level of Heavens Blade which needs more effort and even then he generally can't copy them perfectly.

Sight: Layfon has his sight enhanced with Kei to see further. Additionally he can see the flow of Kei in a very detailed way and later he learned how to see clearly at night. His sight is so precise that he can see millimeter thin or less wires from tens of meters.

External Kei Bursts: Layfon can use a wide diversity of External Kei techniques. He can shoot those blasts at long distance with extreme precision. In terms of raw power he's no slouch either and his moves can be very devestating. He can keep up with his ex-fellow Heavens Blade receiver, Savaris in terms of power.

Stamina: Layfon can fight three days straight with only minor signs of exhaustion. Although he's mentally not exactly on that level and despite his body can take it even longer his mind starts to get overwhelmed by then.

Illya Von Einzbern and Miyu Edelfelt(Kaleid)

No Caption Provided

Magical Girls can use this prana to perform high-level Magecraft without formal knowledge of magical theory, such as flying, raising magical and physical shields and enhancing their own physical abilities. It was stated that a Magical Girl's imagination is the only limiting factor in utilizing the prana provided by the Kaleidostick – Illya was able to fly without much effort because she had an image “Magical Girls can fly” in her mind, while Miyu was unable to ignore physical laws, and was only able to fly by imagining a “foothold” and strengthening the air below her feet to form one.

Kaleidostick have shown remarkable amount of endurance, being able to withstand a direct sword slash from Saber and a crushing attack from Berserker (although any accompanying prana had to be blocked by a raised shield, otherwise it would hit their wielder).

Also, Kaleidosticks were shown to have some additional abilities (“24 secret abilities”, as Ruby states) that include an ability to imitate a cellphone when communicating with each other (completed with an ability to establish a videolink and project the video feed on a wall) and an ability to make predictions of future based on statistical extrapolation and print them out. However, these abilities were used solely for comical effect.

When Illya uses two Kaleidosticks in order to save Miyu, the two are combined as one and form into Zwei. However it would be too much power as the result would drain a lot of prana and would receive major damaging her body.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theorder14: seems legit i am only looking at the pictures though because Esquire is right so basically what i am going to do is have Mr.T out on patrol with his T-spheres (now since these are over powered ill use 20 for other uses but his many thousand he has will be used as Cameras!)

No Caption Provided

we will know where your team is. what they are doing, how they are doing it, and what they had for breakfast that morning!

then My team will mobalize to where your team is heading accordingly (ill wait for where you are going!)

Lyra (Daughter of Thundra and Hulk)

unlike her father her powers actually weaken the angrier she gets!

just basic scans of her ability

Elektra (Hot Assasin)

basic scans of hers

Invisible Woman (Telekinetic, light manipulator!)

my fav is where she tanks a celestial blast

MVP Guardian

her basic scans if you need me to explain any of them let me know!

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esquire i know your plan for Mr. Terrific now (in the draft!)

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theorder14 voting starts soon, so now is a good time to begin posting

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: LOL at you having any idea of my strategy.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By kidman560

@esquire: seriously dude its your MO to build a Voltron type thing! and T-spheres can help with that

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Esquire
kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esquire: i am dying to see how this guy/girl will get around my thousands of T-sphere cameras!

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esquire: i am dying to see how this guy/girl will get around my thousands of T-sphere cameras!

Hmm...isn't that new 52 Terrific? Don't you have post-crisis Terrific? I only ask cause I have new 52 Terrific.....

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: no one said anything about any kind of Mr. Terrific!

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560 said:

Hmm...isn't that new 52 Terrific? Don't you have post-crisis Terrific? I only ask cause I have new 52 Terrific.....

His scans are indeed of New-52 Mr Terrific. Although he ever specified a version, DarkRaiden has New-52. What that means is probably up to @knightofzero to decide, although the intuitive decision is for Kidman to have Post-Crisis Holt.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esquire: well except i dont know anything about Pre 52 Holt. and more importantly i dont want Pre 52 Holt. id rather take Loki then!

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esquire: well except i dont know anything about Pre 52 Holt. and more importantly i dont want Pre 52 Holt. id rather take Loki then!

Why are you telling me this?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By DarkRaiden

Yeah...thing is people usually mean Post Crisis when taking DC characters just like they mean 616 for Marvel unless specified otherwise. Not sure why, since New 52 has been around awhile now, but that's how ti goes. So I specified my version to make sure. I like New 52 better.

For post Crisis, I think he has a KMC respect thread somewhere. It's not too bad.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll post tomorrow. getting sleepy now

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Theorder14

@kidman560: Magic vs Science. hmm where have i heard that b4? Maybe from a certain serie.

Prep

Alright, Illya and Miyu will form a contract with Saber and Archer. This allows them to provide their Servants with unlimited magical energy so Saber and Archer won't have to worry about using up too much prana(mana).

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Illya have unlimited prana with kaleido ruby

Illya and Miyu have both radar scan like abilities that can detect a person's life signals and status.

No Caption Provided

As servants, both Saber and Archer can see at a large distance with their magical eyes and they can even see invisible beings.+ can see throught solid objects.

Archer himself can turn invisible so he will have the element of suprise.

Layfon can sense a enemy's fighting/murderous intent and he can locate their exact position just from that. He too can reinforce his eyes to see at a large distance. Also have x-ray,telescopic and night vision.

Saber,Archer and Layfon have hypersonic speed feats when in full power. Can the T-Spheres keep up?

Also, Illya and Miyu can teleport directly to the targets location..

First, i'll just post some basic feats of the team

Illyasviel Von Einzbern

Illya temporarily seal the enemy's movements and follow up with a beam

Illya in her Archer form fights and kills Saber Alter who have hypersonic combat feats.

Miyu

Here's just some of Miyu's swordsmanship in Saber form

Avoids magical laser beams and with the help of Illya she managed to kill Caster before she invoked her spell

Layfon

Loading Video...

Start at 8:30 - 9:40

Here shows Layfon's base speed. He's facing against two close combatants, one long ranger and one sensor/telepath but easily defeats them and he's holding back because they're simply sparring.

Layfon shoot energy blasts and defeats the superhuman soldiers with his swordmanship.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Layfon reinforces his eyes and kills countless of filth monsters with his Kei enchanced threads. The human eye can't see the threads unless they have telescopic vision.

Heroic Spirit Archer

Archer is my trump card in this fight. His main forte is long range attacks if u haven't noticed but for now. Here's just some close combat feats.

Loading Video...

At 21:00 - 25:00

That's only a part of their fight so u can read the whole thing if u want to.

Archer holds his own against someone with hypersonic + combat speed. Far faster and skilled in close combat than Archer. Yet Archer blocked every single thrust because he can read/predicts the enemy's movements with his hawk like eyes.

25:00 - 28:00

Rin Tohsaka, a magus just explains what servants are. u can skip this part if u want.

28:00 - 30:30 the fight resumes between Archer and Lancer. The fight becomes even more intense and Lancer's thrust was described to be like a flash of light.

Heroic Spirit Saber

Loading Video...

Start at 0:40

Saber fights against Hercules while being depowered and Hercules/Berserker is so strong that by just swinging his sword could bust building.

Saber could only use a very small part of her powers here because her master couldn't provide her with magical energy and is not nearly as strong as fast when in full power. Archer also have a small part in this fight but didn't use his main attacks.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knightofzero: @theorder14: we have to wait and see but New 52 Terrific was taken. are you ok with me switching to Loki?

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knightofzero: you allowed a bunch of other gods i saw iirc correctly! and his power has been said to destroy worlds but he never has actually done it!

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Kidman560 I allowed the gods from god of war. Loki can go toe to toe with Thor on occasion, and Thor can lift planets. GoW gods are basically super humans with enhanced power.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560 cant he fly at light speeds being a kryptonian and a clone of superman?

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knightofzero: half clone and no he hasnt he has never been said to have flown lightspeed!

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560 as long as he is within the limits, i will allow it

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knightofzero: what about Superboy? Nu 52 btw

Isn't New-52 Superboy's whole powerset based on TK? Because TK is outlawed in this tournament.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By KnightOfZero
Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kidman's team was disqualified, so Theorder14 should win be default.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for juliantheapostate
JuliantheApostate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers