"Now is the time my minions. Our reckoning is at hand. But this time, God will be the one cast down from heaven!
As we speak, my subjects on earth have prepared a ritual to turn every human into demons, adding to the number of subjects at my command and forcing Him to battle his own creations. How ironic that what He created in His own image will bring about his inevitable destruction.
I'm sure He has caught wind of my plan and will send his pitiful excuses for soldiers to prevent the ritual, which is why I am sending the chosen souls to ensure my plan goes uniterupted.
Once the ritual is complete, we will have won the first battle of this glorious war. Victory will be ours!"
"Time is close at hand. Satan has begun to gather his forces to fight against all that is good and holy. He plans on corrupting the entire human race to aid him in his quest. We cannot allow this to pass. You five, this is your purpose, to lead the army of heaven against him and ensure Satan never tastes victory.
You must prevent the ritual from taking place at all costs. If he succeeds, then we will be severely outnumbered. As it is written, you must walk through the valley of the shadow of death. But fear no evil for I am with you. My rod and staff will comfort you. Go! And end this before it begins!"
The fight takes place in this city:
Heaven starts at the top right, Hell starts at bottom left (by the red houses)
There are 5 cultists scattered in random locations across the city. They are all 4 miles away from the starting points and 7 miles away from each other.
- Kaede Kouga
- Tatsumiya Mana
- Future Kyle Tenjuin
- Your objective is to find the cultists, kill them, and any Agents of Satan you happen to find. You have 20 minutes to complete this task, else, you fail your mission (though you can still try and defeat the other team)
- You know the exact location of the cultists.
- Your entire team has a telepathic link to each other allowing for instant communication.
- You also have perfect team chemistry
Your bonus: "Guardian Angel"
God knows that the fight will be tough, so he is sending one of his angels to watch over you. They will absorb any attack ONCE. You dictate when you want to be saved.
- Your objective is to keep the cultists alive for 20 minutes so they can complete the ritual and turn humanity into demons.
- You know where every cultist is
- Your entire team is morals off and bloodlusted
- If there is bad blood between your team, then that will also come into play
Your bonus: Same as above.
- Everyone has 1 hour prep in their universe before being dropped in the city.
- You know that there are 5 people of the opposite team in the city, but you don't know where or who they are
- The cultists are hidden in alleyways inside the city off the main road. There are two buildings and a dumpster on either side of the alleyway. The cultists cannot move from where they are, but they are protected by a force field. Here is how you take down the force field:
- Normal punches/kicks=20 strikes to take down
- Guns/bladed weapons=10 hits to take it down
- Energy blasts=7 strong hits or 6 seconds of continuous fire on it
- Enhanced punches/kicks (ie, characters with super strength or fire punches)=5 hits
- ZOMGWTFBBQ! attacks (high level attacks)=1-2
If there are any question regarding the force fields in the fights, ask me (i know that this is kinda annoying, but use your best judgement in terms of what counts as what type of attack).
Both sides have knowledge of the force field and what it takes to destroy it
The cultist is a normal human with no special powers (other than the ritual he is trying to do)