#1 Posted by JediXMan (30949 posts) - - Show Bio

Distance: 100 feet.

Morals: Standard

Level: Both as they were in the final episodes of their respective shows.

#2 Posted by darklord_apoc (1423 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm from the cartoon shows they water down Darkseid a lot, so I would have to say En Saba Nur takes this.. I mean with just a wave of his hand he K.Oed the brotherhood and x-men together.... But due to PIS in the last episode he lost...

#3 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (4178 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm from the cartoon shows they water down Darkseid a lot, so I would have to say En Saba Nur takes this.. I mean with just a wave of his hand he K.Oed the brotherhood and x-men together.... But due to PIS in the last episode he lost...

I agree Apoc can win. I was searching for the words and you said it :)

#4 Edited by JwwProd (10072 posts) - - Show Bio

Very good fight (seeing how this is there animated counter parts) though I will go with Darkseid.

#5 Posted by darklord_apoc (1423 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwwprod said:

Very good fight (seeing how this is there animated counter parts) though I will go with Darkseid.

I just can not see how Darkseid can win here? He was amped and his Omega Beams were to slow for Batman...

#6 Posted by darklord_apoc (1423 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump...

#7 Edited by XiiX (8723 posts) - - Show Bio

If it's the Darkseid pictured, he might edge out the win.

#8 Posted by HellionVulcan (3867 posts) - - Show Bio

@xiix said:

Probably Apocalypse.

#9 Posted by JediXMan (30949 posts) - - Show Bio

@xiix said:

As I said: it was the final versions. So yes, the pictures I used are of the versions specified.

#10 Posted by Mxyzptlk_CV (1165 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid

#11 Edited by darklord_apoc (1423 posts) - - Show Bio

@xiix said:

Actually I just got through watching both shows and now I can say it would be a stomp in Apocalypse's favor... Darkseid may have more duraliblity but I doubt it would come down to them fist fighting... Apocalypse TP and TK would be too much for Darkseid.... Darkseid's omega beams were too slow for Batman and Darkseid was amped with Brainiac's power.. Apocalypse just clapped his hands and KO'ed the Brotherhood and X-Men together, Xavior had cerebro and was amped and Apocalypse ripped it off of his head, Storm was shooting him with all she had and Apocalypse grabbed her Lighting bolts, Magneto was throwing missles/satelites and with a wave of a hand Apocalypse sent them back at him, and Apocalypse was able to use some form of power to consume Magneto, Storm, and Xavier; and made them his slaves and even more powerful than they already were... Not to mention he was able to phase through a sentinal and was able to control it even making it stronger and transforming it to look like him and was one shotting the rest of the sentinal's.....