Apocalypse vs The High Evolutionary

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Both are at full power and blood lust....

Round 1: Both have a week of prep

Round 2: There is no prep just a random encounter....

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I have no clue to Evolutionary's prep so unless i see feats of that i might say stalemate .

The fight they had once had no winner but i think i might favor Apocalypse .

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

High Evolutionary would probably hack him down.

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The High Evolutionary once used his tech and power to create an entire populated planet in 6 days (Starlin was going for a pretty blatant "HE is God and Adam Warlock is Jesus" theme). Mr. Sinister once tricked him into using his tech to neutralize all mutant powers on earth once (think of it as M-Day before Scarlet Witch lost her mind; the X-men fixed it, of course). I believe the HE also had a secret base that was hidden inside a star, so it must have had pretty good shields.

Theoretically the HE is playing with a lot more raw power. However, every instance I've seen of him actually fighting suggests he is a terrible combatant. I don't even mean bad writing, I mean I think it is really a part of his character that he just doesn't know how to fight well. He is an obsessive scientist, after all, not a warrior. Apocalypse is much more competent and experienced in combat than HE is, so I feel he actually has a chance of winning in either round, and moreso in round 1 because Apocalypse would actually come up with an intelligent gameplan, whereas the HE would probably just retreat to his headquarters and hope Apocalypse can't get passed its defenses.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@freefa11 said:

The High Evolutionary once used his tech and power to create an entire populated planet in 6 days (Starlin was going for a pretty blatant "HE is God and Adam Warlock is Jesus" theme). Mr. Sinister once tricked him into using his tech to neutralize all mutant powers on earth once (think of it as M-Day before Scarlet Witch lost her mind; the X-men fixed it, of course). I believe the HE also had a secret base that was hidden inside a star, so it must have had pretty good shields.

Theoretically the HE is playing with a lot more raw power. However, every instance I've seen of him actually fighting suggests he is a terrible combatant. I don't even mean bad writing, I mean I think it is really a part of his character that he just doesn't know how to fight well. He is an obsessive scientist, after all, not a warrior. Apocalypse is much more competent and experienced in combat than HE is, so I feel he actually has a chance of winning in either round, and moreso in round 1 because Apocalypse would actually come up with an intelligent gameplan, whereas the HE would probably just retreat to his headquarters and hope Apocalypse can't get passed its defenses.

I agree with this logic.

HE already fought with Apoc with no conclusion, but I don't remember Apoc using TP in that battle as much as I don't recall any TP feats from HE, so I would give it to Apoc.

With prep - Apoc, because he more often came with good offensive, than HE. Only chance for HE would be creating Thor-level group, similar to one of his Thor clones. Apoc's warriors seem to have more deadly and greater number of powers than God Pack for example.

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By darklord_apoc

Bump

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

awwww....good thread. unfortunately I cant do much now cuz on phone. have lots of info for this.......big H.E. fan. tag me ib and can provide data in AM once get to comp.

Avatar image for son_of_tomorrow
son_of_tomorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They have fought in the past already and from what was shown Apoc was handing him a beat down, they didn't finish the battle but Apoc was obviously going to win. In the new avengers we see Apoc and young Thor fighting and Thor lost their first encounter quite badly. Apoc literally could have separated Thor's head from his spin Twice and Thor retreated due to knowing he wasn't going to be able to win that fight. Apoc is stronger overall he can draw almost unlimited power from an unknown source thanks to his Celestial Tech. Apoc has handed the hulk a beating and brought Hulk to his knees, and hulk was able to break HE's armor (Because he wanted him to, because he wanted to die.

But Apoc does have the power to break Through HE's shields and break that armor and land the killing stroke quite easily. But it depends on which HE it is, If he was the power cosmic he would have a better chance, if he doesn't then he would lose pretty badly. Apoc can't be touched if he doesn't want to be due to his ability to shapeshift as shown in their fight. With prep it could go either way, they plan on a level that normal humans can't comprehend, with Apoc having plans that can go on and work centuries later, but HE could do it much faster with a higher success rate but again depends on which HE.

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_tomorrow: You seem to know a lot about Apocalypse as much as I do, so you should go on the MMH vs Apocalypse thread.. And Apoc and H.E are at full power, so which ever H.E is the most powerful we can use:)

@cosmicallyaware1: There's your tag :)

son_of_tomorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darklord_apoc: Apoc could still win I would think, the power cosmic is strong but he only held the portion that Silver surfer held and that still Theoretically wouldn't stack up to Apoc's Almost limitless energy and strength. and I did.

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By darklord_apoc

@darklord_apoc: Apoc could still win I would think, the power cosmic is strong but he only held the portion that Silver surfer held and that still Theoretically wouldn't stack up to Apoc's Almost limitless energy and strength. and I did.

So I'm right, you're a big Apoc fan lol? He is very underrated because of a few low showings but usually his low showings was when he was not at full or even half power... The "Twelve" story arc made it pretty clear on why Apocalypse can not use that much raw power and thats because his energy tears up his body or the body of a host he uses.... Even though he has not used a lot of raw power, he has beat those who have with just his shape shifting and strength...

son_of_tomorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By son_of_tomorrow

@darklord_apoc: Yeah I get you, he get's low balled a lot but if people took the time to read up on him they will see his is a major threat.

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse