Apocalypse vs Thanos H2H combat only

• 54 results
darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Apocalypse vs Thanos H2H combat only (32 votes)

Apocalypse 25%
Thanos 75%
Tie 13%

Who would win in a hand to hand combat battle, with no powers or prep

• 
DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos outskilled Champion and trained Gamora so...that means he's skilled more than likely.

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By darklord_apoc

Thanos outskilled Champion and trained Gamora so...that means he's skilled more than likely.

One can argue that Champion was dumb, and I believe Thanos even said that as he was fighting him, the same is not going to happen in a battle with Apocalypse, who is 1000+ times smarter than Champion was.

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shenkuei said:

@darklord_apoc: I actually think you are missing my point. I know he has screamed without harming others around him. I'm not saying he wasn't. What do you think I'm claiming that he was just stretching his mouth out? I'm saying he wasn't going full power. Even Spidey could tank a "scream" from Black Bolt if he was holding back enough. In the fight with Thanos he wouldn't have had to hold back as much because the area around them was abandoned.

When he killed Vulcan there was no else around either. Not that he needed to go full power against Vulcan either considering Vulcan's durability is not that great.

The reason he wanted everyone out of there was because he knew his scream would activate the T bomb so that it would release its powers for a new generation of Inhumans, and that was mentioned in the last of Infinity by his brother, so it was not because his scream would have killed them but because he meant to trigger the bomb anyways... The explosion did not just come from him screaming but also from the bomb itself... Where has anything been affected by Black Bolt when he screams besides the person he is screaming at? I could name reasons why his screams probably did not affect the rest of the team namely Jean Grey's TK shields could have been protecting them. ... I am sorry but his screams will not affect someone who can blow themselves up and regenerate, it would be like him screaming at Sandman or Hydro Man, do you think he can kill them with just screams? Or someone like Reed Richards... This argument started with claims that Thanos is more durable than Apocalypse, and from what I have seen that is not the case because his body is made more different than Thanos, so while Thanos can bleed or even have his bones broke, even though he is very durable, his body can not regenerate from massive attacks that can hurt him. On the other hand I don't know if Apocalypse can do much to him either, so as I said I feel it could be a tie after I looked more into this. Do not get me wrong Thanos is a beast and he may win also but it will not be easy though as people think.

ShenKuei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By ShenKuei

@darklord_apoc: Thanos can also regenerate. I can't think of any times Black Bolt has accidentally hurt someone he wasn't trying too because he is so careful about holding back and not using his voice. Again, that's the main point of his character. If he could direct his voice that easily all the time then he wouldn't need to be silent always. For example, as a baby his crying nearly destroyed Attilan. Because of that he made sure never to use his voice when it could hurt someone innocent. There have been many examples when he could've used his voice but decided not to because of the risk of collateral damage. you have a good point about the TK shields but I don't remember them protecting Cyclops who was standing right next to him.

As far as his screams no affecting sandman or hydro-man I don't think you have any basis for that. His screams are not sonic attacks like Banshee or Black Canary they are actually streams of electrons iirc.