#1 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight is in the New York streets,Unpopulated. 
Titans:Robin,Starfire,Cyborg,Raven,and Beast Boy.
If things get bad for Apocalypse,he can call in Hulk(War) and Wolverine(Death).
No prep.Standard levels.Who wins?

#2 Edited by mrtrickster (2307 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm going to say titans here because of raven.cyborg and robin are non-factors 

#3 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrtrickster: How are they non factors?
#4 Posted by mrtrickster (2307 posts) - - Show Bio
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
" @mrtrickster: How are they non factors? "

apocalypse could probably one shot them
#5 Posted by Reactor (2485 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg won't be able to do jack to Apocalypse, and neither could Robin without prep. BB, Raven, and especially Starfire are the only factors. Oh, and I think the Titans could pull it off with a struggle.

#6 Posted by Charmix (11958 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrtrickster said:
" @MarvelJackAss433 said:
apocalypse could probably one shot them "
in recent black and white preview for Uncanny X-force it looked like Apocalypse killed Deadpool (slicing his body in half) and someone else with one energy blast
#7 Posted by mrtrickster (2307 posts) - - Show Bio
@Charmix said:
" @mrtrickster said:
in recent black and white preview for Uncanny X-force it looked like Apocalypse killed Deadpool (slicing his body in half) and someone else with one energy blast "

isn't the recent apocalypse a kid?
#8 Posted by mrtrickster (2307 posts) - - Show Bio

he got revived in a kid body

#9 Posted by Charmix (11958 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrtrickster said:
" @Charmix said:
" @mrtrickster said:
in recent black and white preview for Uncanny X-force it looked like Apocalypse killed Deadpool (slicing his body in half) and someone else with one energy blast "
isn't the recent apocalypse a kid? "
yeah but one of the features was him in his armor classic looking form ;)
want me to show you :D?
#10 Posted by mrtrickster (2307 posts) - - Show Bio
@Charmix said:
" @mrtrickster said:
" @Charmix said:
" @mrtrickster said:
yeah but one of the features was him in his armor classic looking form ;) want me to show you :D? "

ya :)
#11 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocaplyse wins unless Raven can pull some serious stuff from her sleeve.

#12 Posted by weaponx (1566 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Apoclaypse can handle them, especially with being able to call reinforcements.

#13 Posted by Charmix (11958 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrtrickster said:
" @Charmix said:
" @mrtrickster said:
" @Charmix said:
" @mrtrickster said:
yeah but one of the features was him in his armor classic looking form ;) want me to show you :D? "
ya :) "
here you go ^___^

#14 Posted by mrtrickster (2307 posts) - - Show Bio
@Charmix: thanks for the scans=)
#15 Posted by Charmix (11958 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrtrickster said:
" @Charmix: thanks for the scans=) "
no problem ^___^ sooo yeah he killed deadpool and fantomex xD
#16 Posted by captinbadass120011 (37 posts) - - Show Bio
@weaponx: what about star fires blast
#17 Posted by weaponx (1566 posts) - - Show Bio

I do not claim to know the much about the particulars, but at its max it's blast is like a mini star right? That is impressive, but I think Apocalypse and his celestial armor/tech can handle that. Also, seeing how this is Apocalypse, he would likely be familiar with what he is dealing with and be aware of that, meaning he would try to take her out first, or whatever the largest threat will be. Also the max blast would deplete her reserves, so if she did this, she would be out of the game for a bit... so hopefully it was worth it for her to use. BUT, that is my opinion ;).

#18 Posted by charlieboy (7158 posts) - - Show Bio

i think raven would be the titan's best chance. if he takes her out then i think apocalypse wins.
#19 Posted by Aqua11500 (2647 posts) - - Show Bio
@HOUSEOFSCARLETWITCH said:
" Which raven is this ?, But anyway raven is there best chance at a win i mean come
on  raven's powers: Empathy, Astral projection, Teleportation, Flight, Sorcery, Telepathy,
and even Telekinesis, Combined that with a little help from the other members of her
team they should win over apocalypse.Her "Soul-Self" through a form of astral projection
It normally takes the form of either her human shape or a giant raven. With it raven can render
her enemies unconscious (yet otherwise unharmed) or being destructive in other variations,As 
 her soul-self allows her to detach her soul from her body in the form of dark-energy ,This 
ability can be used to enter the minds of others, teleport herself and others great distances,  pass through solid matter, and even alter her own physical appearance (typically increasing her size).    Raven's powers are tied to her emotion,Get pissed,get stronger-) "
Well said.i'm going with this. 

Make it a Trigon influenced Raven
#20 Posted by AFuzzyMuffin (147 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly before I come to any conclusion it would be nice to get details on exactly which time period titans were talking about here. Because if we were to say that Raven has all those powers then that was be a Raven who existed during the time Nightwing existed. And Nightwing probably would be able to be a bit more of an asset than Robin just because of more Experience. Anyway my point is can we get more classification on exactly what titans were working with because from the orriginal post it seems like the person may be talking about the TT from the tv show because comic book form I thought there was other members with the orriginal team when raven joined...
#21 Posted by termiteone4ever (7132 posts) - - Show Bio

I am going with the Team :) Yeah without Raven and Starfire it would have been easy for Apocalypse
#22 Posted by darth_fletcher (262 posts) - - Show Bio

apocalyptic beat down for the teen titans !!!

#23 Posted by SpidermanPrimeZ (233 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse takes this, he is too powerful and versatile an opponent for the Titans to win. Starfire and Raven are defeated, Beastboy is crushed, and Cyborg and Robin would be cannon fodder.
#24 Edited by Metatron_Da_Don (1037 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse for now. 

But Raven is the winning factor here. 

Robin, Cyborg and Beast Boy are casualties.

#26 Posted by StriderX (78 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse stomps on them.

#27 Posted by HellionVulcan (3715 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse has some of the same powers as raven so i doubt she'll do much to him as apoc's mind is unreadable yet raven's isn't so apoc would just read & defeat'em pretty easy more so if it was 90's apocalypse .

#28 Posted by LeSuperheros4 (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse would use his technopathy against Cyborg and Robin's tech. Starfire's energy is useless since Apocalypse can absorb energy. Beast Boy is a non-factor. Raven is unique since Apocalypse doesn't usually face magic, but he is a potent telepath. If Apocalypse calls in Hulk and Wolverine, it is an automatic win.

#29 Posted by Apocalypse3 (1209 posts) - - Show Bio

Turns them into bays with tp if not one shots