User Lists: 0

Apocalypse doesn't stance a chance against Superman

apocalypse4873

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

All you superman fanboys I have poccy standing toe to toe with phoenix for some reason I cant display this so search dr doom vs apocalypse and enter to page to to see this

CRAZYMADMAN90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman curbstomps

Avatar image for apocalypsereigns
Apocalypsereigns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dc_marvel_1000: saying superman is out of apocalypses league is pure fanboy fantasy for a couple of reasons; 1: hulk and superman have gone toe to toe on at least three occasions and hulk gave supes a run for his money at least two of those times. Hulk got owned by apocalypse in like five seconds. 2: apocalypses celestial armor enhances his durability to levels far beyond anything supes can take on alone. For crying out loud he was dying and was still owning both the xmen and the inhumans. Blackbolt has long been credited as the second strongest mortal being in marvel due to his scream which apoc shrugged off while laughing, the same scream at a much lower setting nearly killed the hulk. 3: The speed advantage is really overruled, if speed mattered that much why does quicksilver get his ass handed to him constantly? Oh that's right, its because intelligence overrules speed any day, and let's face it, against apoc old supes is about as smart as the blob

winters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse gave hulk a very hard time in hulk 456. I think he could do the same with supes. The big a is a powerhouse guys!

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@winters said:

Apocalypse gave hulk a very hard time in hulk 456. I think he could do the same with supes. The big a is a powerhouse guys!

A non-jobbing Apocalypse godstomps Superman.

Redatom1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258  Edited By Redatom1234

@apocalypsereigns:

1. I don't think crossovers count, even if they did, supes made the hulk look like a child.

2. Yes, he does lose because of intelligence, but the difference between quicksilver and superman is that

Superman a speed is around faster than light

Quicksilver is lucky to even be a quarter of that

And supes is smart in his own right

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@winters said:

A non-jobbing Apocalypse godstomps Superman.

a non-jobbing apocalypse doesn't exist.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@those_eyes: Neither does a good boxer called Floyd Mayweather....Doesn't mean it can't happen sometime in the future.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In theory, Apoc. He's immortal and regenerates. That's pretty much all you need (unless your opponent can turn you into a Whopper Jr. I know Apoc has control of his molecules, but i don't know if he can change himself back from something like that). I believe he teleports, so BFR is out too.

So in THEORY, he should EVENTUALLY beat an aged and/or fatigued Superman.

HOWEVER, he's written as a jobber I hear, so Superman wins. How, i don't know. -_-

BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apoc if written properly. His range of powers is great and supes can't BFR him.

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Supes becomes his new B

zeezee123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apoc

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what is this? Apoc has always been a joke of a mutant, superman rekt him all day every day

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266  Edited By RabumAlal

@doom_phd: I was thinking the same thing. What's with all the Apoc hype?

NoodleMan32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dynoblaze: too bad Batman has never beaten supes in canon.

Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman wins here

Avatar image for deactivated-579e79a09210d
deactivated-579e79a09210d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Superman

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman, easily. Apocalypse is a jobber by trade.

EmeraldEazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol apocalypse owns him 8/10 What's superman gonna do? Tell apocalypse to wait 8 minutes and plzplzplz don't teleport while he tries to fly him to the Sun? Would the Sun even hurt apocalypse if he decide to wait the 8 minutes it would take for superman to fly him into the sun?

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emeraldeazy: It takes Supes far far less than 8 minutes to fly to the sun

EmeraldEazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If he's lightspeed it takes him 8 minutes. If he's 100x FTL it will take him 4.8 seconds. Either way not even close to as fast it would take for Apocalypse not to react and teleport away. Crap MLB players hit a round ball with a round bat in .40 seconds. I could teleport away before supes could throw me into the sun haha.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emeraldeazy: Given Wonder Woman .....who otherwise does things like keep up with a Flash as she enters the speed force , can't react to a bull rush using travel speed alone , from Supes right till the moment they are just outside the sun .....how exactly is Poccy lips reacting ?

Others like Darkseid who has feats of reacting in microseconds , and Henshaw couldn't react to a bull rush to the sun from Supes .....really not seeing why Apocalype would be able to

What it actually achieves is dubious given Poccy lips can just teleport back but to say he can actually react before he gets to the sun is well ....ludicrous and not supported by actual feats

EmeraldEazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegrayghost:

any feat where it literally took him less than 4.8 seconds to react to something lmao. Like I said, it would take supes 4.8 seconds to get to the sun even if he is 100x FTL. He has no chance of BFR him. Apacolyspe reacted to quicksilve like it was nothing. THat's sub-millisecond reaction time, not the slow-for-a-turtle reaction time it would take for superman to BFR him into the sun.

Seriously, go buy a turtle. Start poking him. See if it take him longer than 5 seconds to react. And you are claiming apocalypse couldn't react. SMH

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emeraldeazy: ....what exactly makes you think Supes can go only 100x light speed in terms of travel speed ?

He has gone from Vega to earth in a few pages . He crossed a galaxy within a few minutes another time

That's well faster than merely 100x FTL

Humans can react in milliseconds BTW . Also Apocalype reacting to QS is no more than him jobbing out QS given well ....his lack of independent feats to show he is as fast as QS....outside of tagging Pietro that is

Also Supermans travel speed is incomparable to even QS' best reaction feats .

We are talking about crossing galactic distances vs a multi Mach speedster at best

Apocalypse gets taken to the sun just fine . What happens after that is dubious but he certainly can't react to a bull rush to the sun given the people who have FAILED to react to the same

EmeraldEazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277  Edited By EmeraldEazy
@thegrayghost said:

@emeraldeazy: ....what exactly makes you think Supes can go only 100x light speed in terms of travel speed ?

He has gone from Vega to earth in a few pages . He crossed a galaxy within a few minutes another time

That's well faster than merely 100x FTL

Humans can react in milliseconds BTW . Also Apocalype reacting to QS is no more than him jobbing out QS given well ....his lack of independent feats to show he is as fast as QS....outside of tagging Pietro that is

Also Supermans travel speed is incomparable to even QS' best reaction feats .

We are talking about crossing galactic distances vs a multi Mach speedster at best

Apocalypse gets taken to the sun just fine . What happens after that is dubious but he certainly can't react to a bull rush to the sun given the people who have FAILED to react to the same

Eh yeah I guess considering when this was made TC definitely didn't mean New 52 Supes haha. I think his best speed feats put him between 10,000-20,000 x the speed of light, meaning it would take him .024-.048 seconds to get to the sun. Still well within his reaction time considering humans have millisecond reaction time. Not that I've seen any proof that the sun would kill him.

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Superman via BFR. Apoc is such a jobber most of the time.

Xargo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

apocalypse could take out superman do to his shir variety in power, psionic blasts, energy manipulation (with en saba nurr could use to remove all the solar energy from sups body) and render him powerless, not to mention apocalypse has the potential to give himself any power he wants, unless of course superman blitzes I suppose

Avatar image for deactivated-61c1f20acb732
deactivated-61c1f20acb732

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse

EmeraldEazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse. Characters aren't bloodlusted, so supes isn't flying to Pluto, then back to Earth full speed to blitz apocalypse Into the sun (again, would that even kill him?). Not to mention Apocalypse would probably just teleport back to earth before that happened anyways.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark stomps.

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xargo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so yea apocalypse STOMPS

Tantani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman punches him in the face so hard he implodes.

OOCMikey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman 9/10 Times

SriramYbis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mkf30: dude juggernut has the strongest mind and magical powers to evade telapathy or withstand it but only apoc was able to break through it all. Apoc warps reality thats all is needed to defeat super or apoc can litrally teleport supes into a black hole.

Avatar image for spiderfan130666
SpiderFan130666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't want to favour Apocalypse but I will. He has more powers at his disposal and could beat him down eventually.

At the same time however, Superman is more than capable of beating Apocalypse. In terms of raw strength and speed, he can win. Superman is not like anything that Apocalypse has ever seen in a mutant before and he can use that to his advantage.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman rips his head off

SoundBar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse wins. Do you guys realize he can control his molecules? Do you know what that means? He grows extra body parts, he can make his molecules more dense, essentially making him invulnerable, he is already immortal.

I like Superman, but he is beatable, by many characters, Apocalypse is one of them, have a seat fanboys.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh the lolcows of this site...

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Oh the lolcows of this site...

Tell me about it, people think Apoc can do way more than he can and then ignore it when they're proven wrong. That Hulk thread is just ridiculously dumb at points.

SoundBar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: Wrong, people think superman wins everything, but he doesn't.

Apocalypse clearly destroys Superman.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@soundbar: All right, I'll play. He controls molecules? Too bad he hasn't used that power on effective foes on the level of Hulk, Thor or Gladiator in Marvel's power tier. He grows extra body parts? Doesn't stop him being KOed or killed. He can make himself more dense and durable? Prove that can make him immune to Superman's blows. That hasn't happened on threads like this yet so you won't have any better luck.

SoundBar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: So let me get this straight, you know he can control molecules, but since he didn't do it on the Hulk, he can't use it?? wtf kind of sense does that make!?

lmao He is immortal! Every circumstance where he was "defeated" he was in a severely weakened state, it's called plot lol a villain can't be victorious.

I don't have to prove he can condense his molecules to match superman blow for blow, it's apparent he can do it by going against a powerhouse like the Hulk.

Apocalypse wins, sorry bro.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: You are wasting your time with him...

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman stomps Apocalypse

SoundBar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers