Apocalypse vs Nicol Bolas vs Planeswalkers+Xmen

odinswrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By odinswrath

Alright, i like both characters here. Id really like to know if they faced off whole would claim victory.  
 Part One:
Round One: Apocalypse has decided to invade the plane of Alara and claim it for his own and slay Nicol Bolas. Nicol senses Apocalypse grows near to his plane and has a weeks prep before Apocalypse arrives on the plane. When Apocalypse arrives, Nicol is confronted by him in Jund(Alara). Nicol now can only draw upon his Black and Red magic, for Blue magic only resides on Grixis(Alara) which is where Nicol wished to defend Alara from Apocalypse. who wins?

Round Two: Nicol travels to modern day Egypt, to the Pyramids of Giza. Nicol tries to enslave Apocalypse during his slumber, but he fails to enslave him in doing so awakens him. Apocalypse is bloodlusted but as a side effect of Nicol's enslavement spell he gets randomly paralyzed at times.  who wins?

Round Three: Apocalypse meets Bolas in an area. There are two teams including Nicol and Apocalypse with four other team mates. The winner claims the other's world Nicol- Alara ,Apocalypse- Earth. the members face one another accordingly.... 
Team Apocalypse       Team Bolas
1. Gambit                vs   Sarkhen Vol 
2. Sunfire                vs   Chandra Nalaar
3. Polaris                vs   Tezzeret
4. Hulk                     vs   Karn 

Part Two: 
Final Round: Nicol and Apocalypse are on a team to claim the Earth, but they are faced a problem. Some Xmen with the aid of some Planeswalkers are standing to oppose their plans. Outraged Nicol and Apocalypse be come bloodlusted with rage. Which team will win??
 Team Destroy                            
Nicol Bolas 
 Apocalypse     

Team Earth 
Chandra Nalaar 
Ajani Goldmane 
Elspeth  Tirel 
Koth 
Garruk Wildspeaker 
Jace Beleren 
Cyclops 
Beast 
ArchAngel 
Wolverine 
Rogue 
X-23 

Nicol Bolas   

Apocalypse 

Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Phylos

part one:: 
round 1: bolas slaughters apocalypse 
round 2: bolas slaughters apocalypse 
round 3: team bolas barely. 

part two:: 
round 1: umm, hmm.....id say bolas & apocalypse.

Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Blood_guts

ROUND 1: apocalypse. he can create energy blasts that should exceed lightning bolts and his t/o virus would keep him alive long enough to put down bolas. apocalypse is pretty resourcefull im sure he can handle some zombies.  
el saba nur can take some hits 

ROUND 2: this close up apocs strength would take into a lot of effect. he can break the dragon's neck before he even siezes 

round 4: the planeswalkers dont have any real combat feats and unless they can summon things hulk can kill them all 

ROUND 4 without much trouble the destroyers take this. whoever they take down will just get rezzed by apocalypse if i understand the t/o virus right. besides nicol can summon some crazy sh#t. 

btw if anyone didnt quite understand the magic for the first fight this might clear it up 
http://www.wizards.com/Magic/Multiverse/colors.aspx?color=red 
http://www.wizards.com/Magic/Multiverse/colors.aspx?color=black

PurpleArrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By PurpleArrow

Could Magneto join the X-men?

Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Phylos

bolas & the planeswalkers house infinite magic. from what i've seen in the comics, they all can summon creatures/entities/weapons to aid them on battle. they all tap into different pools (depending on color). while the xmen are tactical, i just dont see how some of them can handle the things that the planewalkers can dish out. great thread by the way.

odinswrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By odinswrath
@Phylos: thank you btw. the only planeswalkers ive read about/ seen in action are Sarkhen, Urza and Nicol. you are pretty much right about all that. But honestly ive never seen the others i picked in action.
Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Blood_guts
@Phylos said:
bolas & the planeswalkers house infinite magic. from what i've seen in the comics, they all can summon creatures/entities/weapons to aid them on battle. they all tap into different pools (depending on color). while the xmen are tactical, i just dont see how some of them can handle the things that the planewalkers can dish out. great thread by the way.
for some reason i figured they would just use sorcerys and instants lol. yeah no one can stop nicol bolas. i do think he wins in 2 though since apoc is so close