VS

Xeron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Xeron

Martiam Manhunter, Apocalypse never keeps to his word.

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Barry Flash

I'd say Martian Manhunter takes the win.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By zee crusher

This is a pretty evened out close battle. Martain manhunter does have the advantage in telepathy. I might have to come back to this.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By King_Saturn

I go with the Martian Manhunter here.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lordraiden

zee crusher says:

"This is a pretty evened out close battle. Martain manhunter does have the advantage in telepathy. I might have to come back to this."

I'm pretty sure apoc has telepathy as well, Zee! MM for the win here, too much versatility!

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#7  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Apocalypse.

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

martian manhunter.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By lordraiden

Vance Astro says:

"Apocalypse."

Explain?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#10  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

lordraiden says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Apocalypse."
Explain?"

I was joking.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By lordraiden

Vance Astro says:

"lordraiden says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Apocalypse."
Explain?"
I was joking."

No probs!

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By IcePrince_X

Apocalypse, Martian Hunter can not attack him telepathically. Apocalypse has a high resistance to telepathic attacks, the only way for him to beat Apocalypse is going physical or try infecting him with a virus.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By lordraiden

IcePrince_X says:

"Apocalypse, Martian Hunter can not attack him telepathically. Apocalypse has a high resistance to telepathic attacks, the only way for him to beat Apocalypse is going physical or try infecting him with a virus."

Johns is around or just under Superman in strength, so I don't see that being too much of a problem! Flight, superstrenth, intangibility, tp is more than enough to take out Apoc!

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By zee crusher

lordraiden says:

"zee crusher says:
"This is a pretty evened out close battle. Martain manhunter does have the advantage in telepathy. I might have to come back to this."

I'm pretty sure apoc has telepathy as well, Zee! MM for the win here, too much versatility!"

Yeah but hes never shown it to be as high as mm.

lordraiden says:

"IcePrince_X says:
"Apocalypse, Martian Hunter can not attack him telepathically. Apocalypse has a high resistance to telepathic attacks, the only way for him to beat Apocalypse is going physical or try infecting him with a virus."

Johns is around or just under Superman in strength, so I don't see that being too much of a problem! Flight, superstrenth, intangibility, tp is more than enough to take out Apoc!"

Being around supes strength means nothing lol. Apoc has taken on heavy hitters before like hulk for example. And to only use physical strength against apoc is pretty dumb lol. chances are you will run out of energy long before he does since he can absorb energy from outside sources. Also you do realize they pretty much have the same powers so what you just named up there apoc can do as well.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By lordraiden

zee crusher says:

"lordraiden says:
"zee crusher says:
I'm pretty sure apoc has telepathy as well, Zee! MM for the win here, too much versatility!"
Yeah but hes never shown it to be as high as mm. lordraiden says:
"IcePrince_X says:
Johns is around or just under Superman in strength, so I don't see that being too much of a problem! Flight, superstrenth, intangibility, tp is more than enough to take out Apoc!"
Being around supes strength means nothing lol. Apoc has taken on heavy hitters before like hulk for example. And to only use physical strength against apoc is pretty dumb lol. chances are you will run out of energy long before he does since he can absorb energy from outside sources. Also you do realize they pretty much have the same powers so what you just named up there apoc can do as well."

Supermans strength is nothing???? I honestly don't have anything to say to that Zee! I'd tell ya to go back and re-read what you just said, but not sure if it'd do you any good! You didn't read my post in it's entirity, did you! I don't recall saying MM could take him out by slugging it out with him! I said, he's got superstrenth, Flight, speed, tp, intangiblity! Apoc has never fought anyone on supermans level of strength, who also has superspeed and flight! Can apoc fly! no! can apoc go intangible? no.! does apocs tp come anywhere near MM's, no! so, to put it mildly, they don't even come close! MM has much more versatility than Apoc! Can apoc turn invisible/intagable, fly down and pick mm and bfr him or throw him into the sun? No, which means they don't pretty much have the same powers! they're about as different you can get! The only similiarity I see is there shapechanging ability and some low level tp from apoc!

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By lordraiden

zee crusher says:

"lordraiden says:
"zee crusher says:
"IcePrince_X says:
Being around supes strength means nothing lol. Apoc has taken on heavy hitters before like hulk for example. And to only use physical strength against apoc is pretty dumb lol. chances are you will run out of energy long before he does since he can absorb energy from outside sources. Also you do realize they pretty much have the same powers so what you just named up there apoc can do as well."

P.s. when did apoc take on hulk! you talking bout the time he turned him into war hulk? I wouldnt really call that fighting him, as I didn't see the hulk fight him at all, if I recall, the Hulk decided to listen to his offer after Apoc restrained him for a few secs! Not really a showing! and Superman>Hulk

Avatar image for midnight_lantern
Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Midnight Lantern

Martian Manhunter takes it.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By zee crusher

Supermans strength is nothing???? I honestly don't have anything to say to that Zee! I'd tell ya to go back and re-read what you just said, but not sure if it'd do you any good! You didn't read my post in it's entirity, did you! I don't recall saying MM could take him out by slugging it out with him! I said, he's got superstrenth, Flight, speed, tp, intangiblity! Apoc has never fought anyone on supermans level of strength, who also has superspeed and flight! Can apoc fly! no! can apoc go intangible? no.! does apocs tp come anywhere near MM's, no! so, to put it mildly, they don't even come close! MM has much more versatility than Apoc! Can apoc turn invisible/intagable, fly down and pick mm and bfr him or throw him into the sun? No, which means they don't pretty much have the same powers! they're about as different you can get! The only similarity I see is there shape changing ability and some low level tp from apoc!

Also do you even know MM. Why the hell would he go to the sun that produces heat?? How stupid of a way to beat your foe is that especially when your gonna die from it to??

Zee: Forgive me. I meant supes strength is nothing in this fight. Physical force is nothing to apoc if you expect to beat him. Also you don't read comics at all do you?? Please go to even wiki and look at what apoc can do. You showing so much ignorance asking if apoc can fly. Are you dumb?? Apoc can gain any power he wants control his molecular structure and turn to any shape of form. You should so much like a fan boy saying hulk isn' near supes and apoc isn't near MM. Thats not true. MM is as strong as depowered supes the one who couldn't move planets anymore. So now please prove me wrong here cause you showed me so much you don't know a damn thing about apoc.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By zee crusher

lordraiden says:

"zee crusher says:
"lordraiden says:
"zee crusher says:
"IcePrince_X says:

P.s. when did apoc take on hulk! you talking bout the time he turned him into war hulk? I wouldnt really call that fighting him, as I didn't see the hulk fight him at all, if I recall, the Hulk decided to listen to his offer after Apoc restrained him for a few secs! Not really a showing! and Superman>Hulk

"

Ps. when did you actually read a comic. If you did I' sure you forgotten about what you read then. He restrained hulk doesn't that tell you something?? Oh yeah hes over 100 tons obviously.

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

zee crusher says:

"Supermans strength is nothing???? I honestly don't have anything to say to that Zee! I'd tell ya to go back and re-read what you just said, but not sure if it'd do you any good! You didn't read my post in it's entirity, did you! I don't recall saying MM could take him out by slugging it out with him! I said, he's got superstrenth, Flight, speed, tp, intangiblity! Apoc has never fought anyone on supermans level of strength, who also has superspeed and flight! Can apoc fly! no! can apoc go intangible? no.! does apocs tp come anywhere near MM's, no! so, to put it mildly, they don't even come close! MM has much more versatility than Apoc! Can apoc turn invisible/intagable, fly down and pick mm and bfr him or throw him into the sun? No, which means they don't pretty much have the same powers! they're about as different you can get! The only similarity I see is there shape changing ability and some low level tp from apoc!Also do you even know MM. Why the hell would he go to the sun that produces heat?? How stupid of a way to beat your foe is that especially when your gonna die from it to??Zee: Forgive me. I meant supes strength is nothing in this fight. Physical force is nothing to apoc if you expect to beat him. Also you don't read comics at all do you?? Please go to even wiki and look at what apoc can do. You showing so much ignorance asking if apoc can fly. Are you dumb?? Apoc can gain any power he wants control his molecular structure and turn to any shape of form. You should so much like a fan boy saying hulk isn' near supes and apoc isn't near MM. Thats not true. MM is as strong as depowered supes the one who couldn't move planets anymore. So now please prove me wrong here cause you showed me so much you don't know a damn thing about apoc."

If you know a thing or two about Apocalypse, you know he doesn't stand a chance against MM.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By zee crusher
For all about a few seconds! that's really a p#$$ poor showing for people to use for an apoc>hulk! and don't worry yourself too much bout my comic readings, i've been reading comics since you were in your diapers, young man!"

Lol Please you already demonstrated you know nothing of the two lol heres a quick list of powers of apoc since your ignorance is so high of him. Not saying he would win but saying everything you say about MM makes it look like apoc would win

Powers and abilities

Apocalypse is generally potrayed as a feared, dangerous and one of the most powerful mutants in the Marvel Universe, possessing a vast array of powers rather than a singular mutant power, unlike other mutants. He further augmented himself through Celestial technology, though it is unclear if these enhancements granted him any additional powers beyond what he already possessed. His powers appear to change according to the story's need and/or the creative team's desires; Apocalypse was initially portrayed as a shape-shifter with the ability to teleport himself including others over unknown distances, but his powers have been greatly expanded since then, and he has displayed immense strength, near invulnerability, rapid regeneration, energy absorbing and projecting abilities, various telepathic and telekinetic capabilities, etc.

Apocalypse has complete control over the atomic structure of his body — can physically alter his form in any way, allow his body to become extremely malleable, and even increase his size and strength by taking on additional mass from an extra-dimensional source. Apocalypse can stretch, or contort his limbs and body into a multitude of shapes and sizes, with elasticity and flexibility far beyond the natural human limits. He can open holes through his body to avoid attacks. He is able to form various weapons (e.g. blades, hammers, guns, or shields) with parts of his body, including wings or jets to enable flight. He is also able to adapt his body to apparently any disease or environment. On one occasion, he has showed the ability to phase his hand through another object/person. Through his shape-shifting ability, Apocalypse can give himself virtually any physical superhuman power.

Fantasma Ghost says:

"zee crusher says:
"Supermans strength is nothing???? I honestly don't have anything to say to that Zee! I'd tell ya to go back and re-read what you just said, but not sure if it'd do you any good! You didn't read my post in it's entirity, did you! I don't recall saying MM could take him out by slugging it out with him! I said, he's got superstrenth, Flight, speed, tp, intangiblity! Apoc has never fought anyone on supermans level of strength, who also has superspeed and flight! Can apoc fly! no! can apoc go intangible? no.! does apocs tp come anywhere near MM's, no! so, to put it mildly, they don't even come close! MM has much more versatility than Apoc! Can apoc turn invisible/intagable, fly down and pick mm and bfr him or throw him into the sun? No, which means they don't pretty much have the same powers! they're about as different you can get! The only similarity I see is there shape changing ability and some low level tp from apoc!Also do you even know MM. Why the hell would he go to the sun that produces heat?? How stupid of a way to beat your foe is that especially when your gonna die from it to??Zee: Forgive me. I meant supes strength is nothing in this fight. Physical force is nothing to apoc if you expect to beat him. Also you don't read comics at all do you?? Please go to even wiki and look at what apoc can do. You showing so much ignorance asking if apoc can fly. Are you dumb?? Apoc can gain any power he wants control his molecular structure and turn to any shape of form. You should so much like a fan boy saying hulk isn' near supes and apoc isn't near MM. Thats not true. MM is as strong as depowered supes the one who couldn't move planets anymore. So now please prove me wrong here cause you showed me so much you don't know a damn thing about apoc."

If you know a thing or two about Apocalypse, you know he doesn't stand a chance against MM."

He really does stand a chance against him. To say that means you would know more about MM then apoc.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By lordraiden

zee crusher says:

"lordraiden says:
"zee crusher says:
"lordraiden says:
"zee crusher says:
"IcePrince_X says:
P.s. when did apoc take on hulk! you talking bout the time he turned him into war hulk? I wouldnt really call that fighting him, as I didn't see the hulk fight him at all, if I recall, the Hulk decided to listen to his offer after Apoc restrained him for a few secs! Not really a showing! and Superman>Hulk "
Ps. when did you actually read a comic. If you did I' sure you forgotten about what you read then. He restrained hulk doesn't that tell you something?? Oh yeah hes over 100 tons obviously."

For all about a few seconds! that's really a p#$$ poor showing for people to use for an apoc>hulk! and don't worry yourself too much bout my comic readings, i've been reading comics since you were in your diapers, young man!

Knowsbleed33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Knowsbleed33

Apoc. makes J'onn one of his horsemen.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By lordraiden

zee crusher says:

"Supermans strength is nothing???? I honestly don't have anything to say to that Zee! I'd tell ya to go back and re-read what you just said, but not sure if it'd do you any good! You didn't read my post in it's entirity, did you! I don't recall saying MM could take him out by slugging it out with him! I said, he's got superstrenth, Flight, speed, tp, intangiblity! Apoc has never fought anyone on supermans level of strength, who also has superspeed and flight! Can apoc fly! no! can apoc go intangible? no.! does apocs tp come anywhere near MM's, no! so, to put it mildly, they don't even come close! MM has much more versatility than Apoc! Can apoc turn invisible/intagable, fly down and pick mm and bfr him or throw him into the sun? No, which means they don't pretty much have the same powers! they're about as different you can get! The only similarity I see is there shape changing ability and some low level tp from apoc! Also do you even know MM. Why the hell would he go to the sun that produces heat?? How stupid of a way to beat your foe is that especially when your gonna die from it to?? Zee: Forgive me. I meant supes strength is nothing in this fight. Physical force is nothing to apoc if you expect to beat him. Also you don't read comics at all do you?? Please go to even wiki and look at what apoc can do. You showing so much ignorance asking if apoc can fly. Are you dumb?? Apoc can gain any power he wants control his molecular structure and turn to any shape of form. You should so much like a fan boy saying hulk isn' near supes and apoc isn't near MM. Thats not true. MM is as strong as depowered supes the one who couldn't move planets anymore. So now please prove me wrong here cause you showed me so much you don't know a damn thing about apoc."

Zee, you paint out Apoc to be something he aint, buddy! He constantly gets his a#$ handed to him by the xmen, and I can't say i've ever seen him recently do half those things you mentioned let alone all of them in his battles, otherwise, he wouldn't always be making a runner after each battle! so, back to you, did YOU read his last story in the xmen over a year or so ago? do you remember what happend to him? i'll fill you in, buddy! same thing as allways, he got his ass handed to him, did a runner, and then the celestials came looking for his sorry a#$ as payback for their tech he stole/was using and he even thought of suicide as way of escaping the celestials, but they wouldn't have any of that! There's your great big Apoc in a nutshell! if he's half as good as you think he is, he'd allready be ruling the world, which has been his goal for the last 5,000 years or so! so, what does that tell you, after five thousand plus years, he still hasn't reached his goal, and doesn't look likely to! Don't get me wrong, Zee, I like Apoc, and thik he's a great villain and has the potentiel to be everything you've stated, but it just hasn't happend! all his best showings are pretty much back when he first appeard in xfactor when he went up against the likes of blackbolt as well, and yeah, I know he's taken on the high evolutionary and Loki (see, I do read comics, zee) but those days are gone and he's never had anything remotely close to that these days!

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Unbelonger

Knowsbleed33 says:

"Apoc. makes J'onn one of his horsemen."

Lol, first joke of the night.

zzzzzzzzz

Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Midnight Lantern

Martian Manhunter wins...He once was afraid of fire. Then he accepted Fire (Got rid of the fear) and was actually unstoppable. The whole JLA could'nt beat him, He was a Firey beast.

Plastic Man was the only one who could beat him.

Now guaranteed, MM does'nt have these Fire-Based Powers anymore, It's still worth a mention.

MM is also somewhat at the same strength level of Superman, He has telepathy, Telekinsis, Heat Vision. He's waaaaaay more powerful than Apocalypse.

MM takes it.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By zee crusher

Zee, you paint out Apoc to be something he aint, buddy! He constantly gets his a#$ handed to him by the xmen, and I can't say i've ever seen him recently do half those things you mentioned let alone all of them in his battles, otherwise, he wouldn't always be making a runner after each battle! so, back to you, did YOU read his last story in the xmen over a year or so ago? do you remember what happend to him? i'll fill you in, buddy! same thing as allways, he got his ass handed to him, did a runner, and then the celestials came looking for his sorry a#$ as payback for their tech he stole/was using and he even thought of suicide as way of escaping the celestials, but they wouldn't have any of that! There's your great big Apoc in a nutshell! if he's half as good as you think he is, he'd allready be ruling the world, which has been his goal for the last 5,000 years or so! so, what does that tell you, after five thousand plus years, he still hasn't reached his goal, and doesn't look likely to! Don't get me wrong, Zee, I like Apoc, and thik he's a great villain and has the potentiel to be everything you've stated, but it just hasn't happend! all his best showings are pretty much back when he first appeard in xfactor when he went up against the likes of blackbolt as well, and yeah, I know he's taken on the high evolutionary and Loki (see, I do read comics, zee) but those days are gone and he's never had anything remotely close to that these days!

Zee: With all the stuff here you really do hate apoc. First off Apoc died from getting stabbed in his astral form I about MM would have survived that. Second off its a celestial. You expect me to believe that MM can take on one of those guys?? If so its fanboy of MM written all over you lol. Last time I checked he doesn't lose to the X-men as much as you make it out to be. You know why he usually loses? Causes he a freaking villain. You want him to end and then marvel is over with x-men?? Of course not anybody with common sense knows the villains never win for long. Also if you have never seen half the things I posted up there even though from wiki then say you read his comics that would mean you didn't read his comics. I wouldn't even argue with you there on that but it would simply mean either you didn't pay attention or didn't read the comics, hes demonstrated plenty of times what he can do.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By zee crusher

Midnight Lantern says:

"Martian Manhunter wins...He once was afraid of fire. Then he accepted Fire (Got rid of the fear) and was actually unstoppable. The whole JLA could'nt beat him, He was a Firey beast.Plastic Man was the only one who could beat him.Now guaranteed, MM does'nt have these Fire-Based Powers anymore, It's still worth a mention.MM is also somewhat at the same strength level of Superman, He has telepathy, Telekinsis, Heat Vision. He's waaaaaay more powerful than Apocalypse.MM takes it."

Wow wiki has really messed up your brain wolfenstein. First off he didn't get over his fear it gotten out. Second off the jla couldn't defeat fernus because he had telepathy and they couldn't get past that. Plastic man however is immune to that. So don't make things up. Also MM use to be weaker then superman but got up to his strength after a few good years. To say hes way more powerful then apoc shows how little you know of each. Please don't read wiki for comics all the time.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By lordraiden

zee crusher says:

"Zee, you paint out Apoc to be something he aint, buddy! He constantly gets his a#$ handed to him by the xmen, and I can't say i've ever seen him recently do half those things you mentioned let alone all of them in his battles, otherwise, he wouldn't always be making a runner after each battle! so, back to you, did YOU read his last story in the xmen over a year or so ago? do you remember what happend to him? i'll fill you in, buddy! same thing as allways, he got his ass handed to him, did a runner, and then the celestials came looking for his sorry a#$ as payback for their tech he stole/was using and he even thought of suicide as way of escaping the celestials, but they wouldn't have any of that! There's your great big Apoc in a nutshell! if he's half as good as you think he is, he'd allready be ruling the world, which has been his goal for the last 5,000 years or so! so, what does that tell you, after five thousand plus years, he still hasn't reached his goal, and doesn't look likely to! Don't get me wrong, Zee, I like Apoc, and thik he's a great villain and has the potentiel to be everything you've stated, but it just hasn't happend! all his best showings are pretty much back when he first appeard in xfactor when he went up against the likes of blackbolt as well, and yeah, I know he's taken on the high evolutionary and Loki (see, I do read comics, zee) but those days are gone and he's never had anything remotely close to that these days! Zee: With all the stuff here you really do hate apoc. First off Apoc died from getting stabbed in his astral form I about MM would have survived that. Second off its a celestial. You expect me to believe that MM can take on one of those guys?? If so its fanboy of MM written all over you lol. Last time I checked he doesn't lose to the X-men as much as you make it out to be. You know why he usually loses? Causes he a freaking villain. You want him to end and then marvel is over with x-men?? Of course not anybody with common sense knows the villains never win for long. Also if you have never seen half the things I posted up there even though from wiki then say you read his comics that would mean you didn't read his comics. I wouldn't even argue with you there on that but it would simply mean either you didn't pay attention or didn't read the comics, hes demonstrated plenty of times what he can do."

Your thoughts are irrational! i'm not arguing with you zee, i've said what i've said and i'll leave it at that! in all honesty, your protruding Apoc fanboyism! I don't have any love for either character, i'm just stating that MM is above Apoc!

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By zee crusher

Your thoughts are irrational! i'm not arguing with you zee, i've said what i've said and i'll leave it at that! in all honesty, your protruding Apoc fanboyism! I don't have any love for either character, i'm just stating that MM is above Apoc!

zee: I may like villains more but no. I'm not fanboy of apoc. You being a fanboy of MM very possible. You said he would fly to the sun and back lol?? I didn't make up anything on apoc. But, whatever its done.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By lordraiden

zee crusher says:

"Midnight Lantern says:
"Martian Manhunter wins...He once was afraid of fire. Then he accepted Fire (Got rid of the fear) and was actually unstoppable. The whole JLA could'nt beat him, He was a Firey beast. Plastic Man was the only one who could beat him. Now guaranteed, MM does'nt have these Fire-Based Powers anymore, It's still worth a mention. MM is also somewhat at the same strength level of Superman, He has telepathy, Telekinsis, Heat Vision. He's waaaaaay more powerful than Apocalypse. MM takes it."
Wow wiki has really messed up your brain wolfenstein. First off he didn't get over his fear it gotten out. Second off the jla couldn't defeat fernus because he had telepathy and they couldn't get past that. Plastic man however is immune to that. So don't make things up. Also MM use to be weaker then superman but got up to his strength after a few good years. To say hes way more powerful then apoc shows how little you know of each. Please don't read wiki for comics all the time."

MM cracked superman square in the face and stunned him, when superman saw in disbeliefe that he was bleeding, and this was one of their first encounters! MM has always been around superman strength level!

Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Midnight Lantern

Dude, Apocalypse can't even beat the X-men, OK?

Martian Manhunter has taken waay bigger foes and won more fights then Apoc.

MM wins.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By lordraiden

zee crusher says:

"Your thoughts are irrational! i'm not arguing with you zee, i've said what i've said and i'll leave it at that! in all honesty, your protruding Apoc fanboyism! I don't have any love for either character, i'm just stating that MM is above Apoc! zee: I may like villains more but no. I'm not fanboy of apoc. You being a fanboy of MM very possible. You said he would fly to the sun and back lol?? I didn't make up anything on apoc. But, whatever its done."

WTF??? who said Apoc could fly to the sun and back???

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By zee crusher

lordraiden says:

"zee crusher says:
"Midnight Lantern says:
"Martian Manhunter wins...He once was afraid of fire. Then he accepted Fire (Got rid of the fear) and was actually unstoppable. The whole JLA could'nt beat him, He was a Firey beast. Plastic Man was the only one who could beat him. Now guaranteed, MM does'nt have these Fire-Based Powers anymore, It's still worth a mention. MM is also somewhat at the same strength level of Superman, He has telepathy, Telekinsis, Heat Vision. He's waaaaaay more powerful than Apocalypse. MM takes it."
Wow wiki has really messed up your brain wolfenstein. First off he didn't get over his fear it gotten out. Second off the jla couldn't defeat fernus because he had telepathy and they couldn't get past that. Plastic man however is immune to that. So don't make things up. Also MM use to be weaker then superman but got up to his strength after a few good years. To say hes way more powerful then apoc shows how little you know of each. Please don't read wiki for comics all the time."

MM cracked superman square in the face and stunned him, when superman saw in disbeliefe that he was bleeding, and this was one of their first encounters! MM has always been around superman strength level!"

Your point?? I said he was around his level and over the years got to his level. Why would you post that?? Either way MM would beat supes.

Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Midnight Lantern

zee crusher says:

"lordraiden says:
"zee crusher says:
"Your thoughts are irrational! i'm not arguing with you zee, i've said what i've said and i'll leave it at that! in all honesty, your protruding Apoc fanboyism! I don't have any love for either character, i'm just stating that MM is above Apoc! zee: I may like villains more but no. I'm not fanboy of apoc. You being a fanboy of MM very possible. You said he would fly to the sun and back lol?? I didn't make up anything on apoc. But, whatever its done."
WTF??? who said Apoc could fly to the sun and back???"
You said could he fly back and forth like MM. Why would MM fly to the sun and back with his enemy at hand?? Midnight Lantern says:
"Dude, Apocalypse can't even beat the X-men, OK? Martian Manhunter has taken waay bigger foes and won more fights then Apoc. MM wins. "
Yet again. Apoc villain has to lose. MM hero has to win with the help of friends big difference. Also you don't read marvel lol. Apoc beat the phoenix one time can you show me some one MM beat stronger the phoenix?? Didn't think so wolfenstein."

OK. Can you please call me "Midnight"?

Now back on topic, These threads are'nt about "XYZ is the Villain so he has to lose!" It's about who Honestly would win.

Regardless of what side of the war there on...

Now about your comment on "I don't read Marvel". Well, I do read Marvel. More so then DC but I still have to give this to who really wins.

Martian Manhunter.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By zee crusher

lordraiden says:

"zee crusher says:
"lordraiden says:
"zee crusher says:
"Midnight Lantern says:
MM cracked superman square in the face and stunned him, when superman saw in disbeliefe that he was bleeding, and this was one of their first encounters! MM has always been around superman strength level!"
Your point?? I said he was around his level and over the years got to his level. Why would you post that?? Either way MM would beat supes."

Why did i post that? to correct you! you said MM was weaker than supes and got to his level over time! so I replied, "no, he's always been around supes level!" and when did MM beat supes?"

Yes I said that. You basically put the same thing I put but in different words. He wasn't at supes level but over then years gradually got there simple as that. Not saying he use to lift 50 tons but he was always just a little weaker then supes.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By zee crusher

Post Deleted.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By zee crusher

lordraiden says:

"zee crusher says:

You said could he fly back and forth like MM. Why would MM fly to the sun and back with his enemy at hand??

Midnight Lantern says:

"Dude, Apocalypse can't even beat the X-men, OK?Martian Manhunter has taken waay bigger foes and won more fights then Apoc.MM wins."

Yet again. Apoc villain has to lose. MM hero has to win with the help of friends big difference. Also you don't read marvel lol. Apoc beat the phoenix one time can you show me some one MM beat stronger the phoenix?? Didn't think so wolfenstein.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By lordraiden

zee crusher says:

"lordraiden says:
"zee crusher says:
"Midnight Lantern says:
Your point?? I said he was around his level and over the years got to his level. Why would you post that?? Either way MM would beat supes."

Why did i post that? to correct you! you said MM was weaker than supes and got to his level over time! so I replied, "no, he's always been around supes level!" and when did MM beat supes?

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By lordraiden

zee crusher says:

"lordraiden says:
"zee crusher says:
You said could he fly back and forth like MM. Why would MM fly to the sun and back with his enemy at hand?? Midnight Lantern says:
"Dude, Apocalypse can't even beat the X-men, OK? Martian Manhunter has taken waay bigger foes and won more fights then Apoc. MM wins. "
Yet again. Apoc villain has to lose. MM hero has to win with the help of friends big difference. Also you don't read marvel lol. Apoc beat the phoenix one time can you show me some one MM beat stronger the phoenix?? Didn't think so wolfenstein."

Can you post some evidence/pics of that! Apoc beating phoenix???? Cause theirs your paradox right their! A villain who can supposedly beat/absorb the phoenix force but loses to the xmen all the time! makes real sense, doesn't it! again, do you think about what your post, you know, in case you have to back it up, do you think that far?

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Silver2467

I don't understand how people on this thread actually made a case for Apocalypse. The Martian wins. He has much greater telepathic feats and vastly superior strength, speed, and durability. He also has his energy attacks, as does Apoc. That said, they probably cancel each other out in that area. In shape shifting, they're probably about equal. Apocalypse has telekinesis and with tech, he can teleport. But the Martian has intangibility and invisibility that he can use. The Martian is too fast and strong for Apocalypse to take down in a physical fight. All of Apocalypse's projectile powers can easily be avoided by use of intangibility and shape shifting around attacks. The Martian has him greatly outmatched in raw power. Not to mention, this is all assuming Apocalypse is legitimately powerful in this fight. He's been defeated by groups of fairly pathetic opponents before. If he fights the way he did in those, he gets curbstomped. If he fights at the power level he was originally portrayed with, it may not be a curbstomp, but he still loses. The Martian for the win. 

Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

J'onzz stomps .

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Silver2467
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
" J'onzz stomps . "
In short, this. 
the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By the darknessss

dracula kicked apocalypse ass,so im saying MM takes this imo.
Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By RiseofApocalypse

Split. Apocalypse is stronger while MM is faster. Other than that they both have pretty much the same powers.

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#46  Edited By sexy_merc
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" Split. Apocalypse is stronger while MM is faster. Other than that they both have pretty much the same powers. "
What are some strength feats that put Apocalypse higher than J'onn?
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@the darknessss said:
"dracula kicked apocalypse ass,so im saying MM takes this imo. "

Never happened. Apocalypse in Dracula vs Apoc was awakened centuries too early (greatly weakened) and was bitten by Dracula which not only did weaken him, but it also gave Dracula control over his body.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Silver2467
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" Split. Apocalypse is stronger while MM is faster. Other than that they both have pretty much the same powers. "
Say wha? Apoc's stronger? Proof? Because I can prove that the Martian can help move a planet and get in a physical fight with Superboy Prime, among other things. What has Apocalypse done that even remotely compares to the Martian's strength feats?
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@Silver2467 said:
" @RiseofApocalypse said:
Say wha? Apoc's stronger? Proof? Because I can prove that the Martian can help move a planet and get in a physical fight with Superboy Prime, among other things. What has Apocalypse done that even remotely compares to the Martian's strength feats? "

Gone toe to toe with the High Evolutionary and one-shotted Frenzy after a 6x amp.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#50  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @the darknessss said:
"dracula kicked apocalypse ass,so im saying MM takes this imo. "
Never happened. Apocalypse in Dracula vs Apoc was awakened centuries too early (greatly weakened) and was bitten by Dracula which not only did weaken him, but it also gave Dracula control over his body. "
That was a great story though. Loved the look Apoc was sporting.