Magneto.

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#302  Edited By Freefa11

@nickthedevil: Neither of theses guys can hold their own against Galactus. Not even close. Both of them together at their peak would still be swatted like flies.

Avatar image for chomponthis12589
ChompOnThis12589

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Freefa11 said:

@nickthedevil: Neither of theses guys can hold their own against Galactus. Not even close. Both of them together at their peak would still be swatted like flies.

Most definitely. Galactus sneezes and they die.

But Apocalypse should take Magneto at least 8/10 times (really 9/10 but I'm Magneto biased).

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#304  Edited By dernman

Apocalypse

Justinws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305  Edited By Justinws

Wait! Apocalypse is one of the most powerful characters in the Marvel universe! Magneto is not anywhere close to his level. Magneto could no more beat Apocalypse than he could Thanos, Doomsday, or Darseid! I see Magneto trying to use his powers in a futile attempt to hurt him, Apocalypse gets annoyed and swots the bug that was dumb enough to bother him! I mean Apocalypse took on all the X-men at once and nearly won! Magneto couldn't do that if he wanted to. If this is an even match then I want to see Ant May fight The Beyonder! I know that is a bit of an exaggeration but Magneto wouldn't stand a chance!

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306  Edited By Paytience

Magneto...rather easily when you get down to it.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307  Edited By Paytience

@Justinws said:

Wait! Apocalypse is one of the most powerful characters in the Marvel universe! Magneto is not anywhere close to his level. Magneto could no more beat Apocalypse than he could Thanos, Doomsday, or Darseid! I see Magneto trying to use his powers in a futile attempt to hurt him, Apocalypse gets annoyed and swots the bug that was dumb enough to bother him! I mean Apocalypse took on all the X-men at once and nearly won! Magneto couldn't do that if he wanted to. If this is an even match then I want to see Ant May fight The Beyonder! I know that is a bit of an exaggeration but Magneto wouldn't stand a chance!

Magneto could easily kill the X-Men...but he doesn't like killing Mutants; but be real-He has bodied the whole X-Men team many times-He bodied the AVENGERS before.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308  Edited By Bo88gdan

Magneto wins

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309  Edited By jeanroygrant

Magneto.

kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310  Edited By kameo

X-men: APOCALYPSE!

Apocalypse:

Magneto: DIE BLUE FREAK!

Apocalypse:

Professor x: "This is how the world ends"

/debate

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311  Edited By darklord_apoc

If we are going by their full power than Apoc would destroy mags...... I love Apoc and Mags but when Apoc is written right he is a beast, and if you notice even when he is fighting powerful beings like Loki and H.E he holds back mainly to taunt them, so we never seen Apoc at full power only when he mopped the floor with Stryfe and in the Twelve arc!

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312  Edited By Bo88gdan

Magneto wins

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313  Edited By comic_book_fan

apocalypse is my fave villian followed by doom and magneto tie.

i say apocalypse most of the time but only if he can hold hiself together long enough.

shaneo1422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's going to apoc. People have been giving mag powers for years that he has yet to show. Any time someone comes across something even partially related to metal or a magnetic field they say, "oh magneto should be able to do that!" Bs.

Mags is powerful, to the extreme, but he's not a god. Hulk, Thor, Phoenix.. These are all characters that could tear magneto to shreds. Apoc?!? Give me a break he would annihilate mags.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#315  Edited By MasterKungFu

Apoc

rod1949us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316  Edited By rod1949us
@shaneo1422 said:

It's going to apoc. People have been giving mag powers for years that he has yet to show. Any time someone comes across something even partially related to metal or a magnetic field they say, "oh magneto should be able to do that!" Bs.

Mags is powerful, to the extreme, but he's not a god. Hulk, Thor, Phoenix.. These are all characters that could tear magneto to shreds. Apoc?!? Give me a break he would annihilate mags.

Actually...Mags has beaten Thor before. Second, Mags could probably beat Hulk....esp in an urban environment. Third, Mags has held his own against the Phoenix as well. Finally, Mags has the potential to beat the Apocalypse. Only problem? He's not durable enough meaning he fatigues. Full power, Mags can very well take Apocalypse. If Apocalypse wins, he wins because he's more durable. And what exactly have people said about Magneto that he hasn't been able to show?

rod1949us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317  Edited By rod1949us

@justinws said:

You're kidding right?? First off...Magneto is an Omega level mutant. Yes, he is close to Apocalypse level as he's held his own against Thor, Doom, and Phoenix. In fact, he beat Thor in the Ultimate Magneto comics. Second, you act as if Apocalypse could beat Thanos, Doomsday, & Darkseid. Apocalypse would get his behind whipped against those three as well. It's debatable if he could beat Doom or Thor. Third, Magneto has single handedly beaten the X-Men numerous times by himself as well as the Avengers. Finally, In reality Apocalypse probably wins 6 out of 10 times because Magneto isn't as durable. Not because of how powerful the Apocalypse is. Magneto can't keep his powers at full peak as long as the Apocalypse. Hence why Apocalypse probably wins.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

There power levels are pretty close to eachother, apoc just has more powers. They are both alpha level mutants and a few of the most powerful of all time. I think they both can beat each other but appc has more options most of the time seeing as he has a celestial ship backing him

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319  Edited By XiiX

@hyperlight said:

They are both a few of the most powerful of all time.

Not even close.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix: I was thinking top 20

OCKoopa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is AoA not in this discussion? Is it not canon?

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@osymandias: He probably just wanted it to be a fight between utterly standard versions.

Don_Quixote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse.

And very easily.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#324  Edited By mickey-mouse

@xiix said:

@hyperlight said:

They are both a few of the most powerful of all time.

Not even close.

Correct, neither would make the top 10 most powerful mutants of all time. I highly doubt top 20 either.

In fact, no...not top 20 flat out no.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

apoc

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#326  Edited By Hyperlight

@lukehero: really damn, there are only like 10 omegas that are alive andapoc and magneto can beat a few omegas and most alphas.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@hyperlight: Do you realize how many reality warping mutants there are? Marvel has a hard on for that kind of cosmic stuff. I mean of all time mutants, otherwise if we try to play the current game, well current Magneto can't even control his powers & is basically street level.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328  Edited By Hyperlight

@lukehero I can think of Jean, Rachel, Nate, Bobby, Vulcan, MJJ, Franklin, Wanda, David, Elixir, Jaime Braddock, Hope, Quentin, and Mr. M as far as omega level mutants go. other alphas can be comparable to mags and apocalypse in sheer power like proteus, telepaths like prof X and shadow king, Polaris, and cable.

I might be missing a few omegas but I dont know many alphas that are more powerful than those two.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

I'm pretty Apocalypse is suppose to be stronger but I mainly see X Men cartoons instead of comics so I could be wrong

LiquidNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cracks: Magneto rebuilt an entire celestial body and used his entire body as it's head. He literally controlled it.

So all of this repeating of Apocalypse has this celestial equipment. Is really null, void, useless, finito.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse wins.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leaning towards Magento(since it was him before being drastically de-powered).

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#333  Edited By NinjaWarrior268

Apocalypse is suppose to be an enemy which unites the X Men and Brotherhood against a common foe. How should Magneto be able to beat him by himself?

DeconDevilDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After reading a large portion of the comics where Apoc is the villain, I'm sure Magneto could kill him. Apoc has never taken on anyone near Magneto's level. Even if Magneto can't kill him, he can crush Apoc into a ball and launch him into the Earth's core, before Apoc knows whats happening. Why do you think Apoc never tried to make Magneto a horseman?

Ultimate Apocalypse vs Magneto, on the other hand, who knows? That guy tanked shots from the Phoenix!

Xargo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah apocalypse power doesn't really have any restrictions also V

Loading Video...

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#337  Edited By MasterOfEvil

@xargo: As funny as that was, comic book magneto can tell when something is metal or not. He would then murder them all for even trying it, then kill apocalypse by ripping his anus through his mouth.

Xargo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#338  Edited By Xargo

@masterofevil: naa apocalypse is more powerful than he lets out…i mean…its in his name for christ sakes

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xargo: There's a villain literally called Master of the World and he can't even beat alpha flight lolz

Xargo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterofevil: i still think apocalypse, with his celestial tech, I'm sure he has a way to bypass magnetos manipulation somehow

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xargo: Magneto has been proven to be able to manipulate celestial stuff. Apocalypse having it actually makes his chance worse lolz

Xargo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterofevil: well thats stupid it should be resistant anyway im sure acockalypses ability to give himself more powers would come in handy

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xargo: More PHYSICAL powers (blade, hammer, or gun arms). Which is cool, but magneto can block it all and then kill him. And that's the best case scenario lolz.

Xargo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterofevil: not really apocalypse only started of with hulk powers the others he got from celestia tech, he could teleport inside magneto then expend and explode him

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't mean to re start an old thread, but seriously you guys? You actually think Magneto could beat Apocalypse? The guy can change his body and molecular structure into whatever he wants, he could remove all metal from his system, turn his hands nuclear reactors, or strong magnets (pretty much nullifying Magneto's power), Apoc could change his size and just straight up stomp him to the dirt, etc. He's is one of the most powerful mutants in the X-Men universe. Magneto, though is powerful is no where near this level. The only way I could see Magneto seriously beating Apocalypse is with Magneto at full power, and Apocalypse at less than that. Because Full power Apoc is practically an all-powerful mutant.

Not even The Hulk and Black Bolt combined might could defeat Apocalypse, the entire X-Men couldn't, he's been able to go toe-to-toe with Thor! I mean, Magneto is very strong but to say he could just own Apocalypse is simply absurd if you ask me.

Wolvegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm no expert but I've been watching the X-Men cartoons, reading comics and playing with action figures since I was a wee lad. I feel like Apocalypse would control Magneto and win the fight

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a good battle that could literally go either way nobody can stomp here. Apoc has more versatility and is more durable. However mags has moved the entire planet shifted on it axis. At that power level he can overwhelm apoc. I'm giving Magnus the win the majority slightly 6/10 good battle either way.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor has crushed both apoc and mags. He crushed mags shield with his bare hands. He also defeated apoc. That's why in age of apoc Donald Blake never found the cane to become Thor he'd be too much. That said comparing the battles I' think he defeated mags eaiser the . Apoc. As far as comparing them both against another. But mags moved the orbit of the earth I think at that level mags has the slight majority despite apocs versatility. Close either way though

DevilMayehm666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#350  Edited By DevilMayehm666

@mutant1230: I know this is an old comment but Apocalypse has literally only been a baddie for the X-Men in Apocalypse: The Twelve and Blood of Apocalypse. And in the latter story it was only like six members of the X-Men and not the whole team. He was mostly a villain for spin-off X-Men books like X-Factor and Cable/X-Force.

And Apocalypse went toe-to-toe with an unworthy Thor in the past and lost.

From another post.

Even some of the things people like to boast about Apocalypse in the comics wasn't really all that impressive when context is taken in. For example people like to claim Apocalypse has overpowered a enraged Hulk. False. All he did was sneaked up from behind and choke Hulk with one of his wires briefly. Then there's how the Hulk during this period lost Banner, which not only prevented him from getting stronger (so he's nothing beyond base level), but Hulk was slower dying without Banner, which is why Hulk agreed to be Apocalypse's horseman. Hoping Apocalypse can keep him alive. Not that impressive when considering how weak Hulk was.

Another example is the claim he took a full powered scream from Black Bolt just because his mouth was opened. Okay if that was a full powered scream, the writer sure didn't know how powerful Black Bolt's scream is suppose to be since the blast was no bigger than Cyclops's beam and Scott was standing right next to Black Bolt completely fine as that "scream" was being unleashed. The other important thing was that Apocalypse had a power up because he had baby Cable hooked up to a machine, siphoning off his power. Once baby Cable was unplugged, Cyclops single handily killed Apocalypse.