#1 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

In character

No prep

No telepathy for EITHER character

Win by Death incapacitation or bfr

#2 Posted by DanM (167 posts) - - Show Bio

Icon is basically a slightly lesser version of Superman in many ways, don't see Apocalypse being able to pull this one off

#3 Posted by Nefarious (22887 posts) - - Show Bio

Icon stomps.

#4 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12273 posts) - - Show Bio

Icon.

#5 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

icon

#6 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

How does Icon stomp?

#7 Posted by spiderbuck (2452 posts) - - Show Bio

Apoc can go back in time and kill a vulnerable Icon if he really wanted to, and it would be within his character to do so.. In a pure H2H, Icon wins.

#8 Posted by JwwProd (10540 posts) - - Show Bio

Icon should win though I do think Apocalypse has a shot at winning as well.

#9 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Icon isn't in Superman's league... People think that because he once punched Superman and BFRd him from their station, which was later revealed as their plan for going out to talk about situation.

Currently we've seen Apoc going against Thor and getting a victory. Few years ago he took down Stryfe and in 80's he evenly fought with High Evolutionary. There is also whole Endgame story, controlling Hulk (either by TP or strength), one-shotting Xaiver with psi-blast (I know that telepathy is banned here, but it is also a sign of power), not to mention that it is very hard to destroy Apocalypse.

#10 Posted by JwwProd (10540 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: True Icon isn't exactly as strong as Superman but he is close.

And I do think he has a chance here but Apocalypse does as well.

#11 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwwprod said:

@czarny_samael666: True Icon isn't exactly as strong as Superman but he is close.

And I do think he has a chance here but Apocalypse does as well.

I am not sure about his other powers, but going by strength? Even Superman isn't as strong as Thor and Thor couldn't hurt Apoc without Mjolnir before. I also don't know any of his feats that would put him near Superman - going by objective feats or fihts, doesn't matter.

#12 Posted by comic_book_fan (5923 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse

#13 Posted by HellionVulcan (3908 posts) - - Show Bio

I've never seen Apocalypse hurt by a punch as most forms of attack are useless against him .

#14 Posted by Anal_Vomit (759 posts) - - Show Bio

How can Icon hurt Apocalypse?

#15 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (7033 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by darklord_apoc (1527 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I dont know this Icon but I do know you can't speed blitz someone whos molecules are made up like water and rubber, and I do know physical attacks never worked unless it was uncannon or due to pis... Apocalypse has blown his own self up and regenerated back in seconds, took out a team of X-Men; Quick Silver, Beast, Archangel, Storm, Colossus within 60 seconds, and he was dying and at his weakest when he did that... He has took down Pro X and Jean with a psi blast that also knocked out Cable as well, Jean Grey( with some of the Phoenix Force) was the only 1 who was able to crack his armor, but she was blood lust and he still KO'ed her, a blood lust Cyclopse then tried shooting him with his optic beams and Apocalypse absorbed them to the point he was not able to use them in months.... Apocalypse also can warp reality when he did in "Ages of Apocalypse"... And an Asguardian weapon could not even crack his armor, and Thor could not keep up with him and Apocalypse was playing with him.... He took out Savage Hulk just by choking Savage Hulk (the same Hulk who broke Onslaughts armor)

#17 Posted by comic_book_fan (5923 posts) - - Show Bio

@darklord_apoc:

I agree with you on everything except it was mindless hulk who broke onslaught's armor.

but yeah Apocalypse wins.

#18 Posted by RetconCrisis (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

Apoc

#19 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse

#20 Posted by XiiX (9437 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Apocalypse.

#21 Edited by patrat18 (10837 posts) - - Show Bio