• 60 results
#1 Posted by Xmen_forever (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wins?

#2 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

At the Hulk's starting power levels, I would say that Apocalypse would win due the fact that he can manipulate his body no end to provide tactical advantages and that he can absorb energy from outside sources to beef up his own power level.

However the Hulk's strength level may grow fast enough to overwhelm Apoc even with the outside energy boost.

Eventually the hulk would have got to the point that his blows (when they connect) would be inflicting tremedous damage on Apoc.

The Hulk's healing factor would also help keep him in the game (relatively quick recovery from minor damage).

So I would vote Hulk to win but it would be a tough battle on both combatants.

#3 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

The_Creator says:

"At the Hulk's starting power levels, I would say that Apocalypse would win due the fact that he can manipulate his body no end to provide tactical advantages and that he can absorb energy from outside sources to beef up his own power level. However the Hulk's strength level may grow fast enough to overwhelm Apoc even with the outside energy boost. Eventually the hulk would have got to the point that his blows (when they connect) would be inflicting tremedous damage on Apoc. The Hulk's healing factor would also help keep him in the game (relatively quick recovery from minor damage). So I would vote Hulk to win but it would be a tough battle on both combatants."

Touche

#4 Posted by Blue Nighty (374 posts) - - Show Bio

same same HULK

#5 Posted by Switch (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk. Apocalypse couldnt beat Onslaught in a straight up fight. Onslaught got more powerfull when Xavier was revoved from his body. Then the Hulk went and destroyed his physical form. The Hulk would win, but it would be a tough battle.

#6 Posted by TimeKeeper (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

Quick Ben says:

"Hulk. Apocalypse couldnt beat Onslaught in a straight up fight. Onslaught got more powerfull when Xavier was revoved from his body. Then the Hulk went and destroyed his physical form. The Hulk would win, but it would be a tough battle."

No way, dude. Have you read Apocalypse's bio and powers? Check it out: http://www.comicvine.com/apocalypse/7612/ He's no pushover. I mean Hulk's got brute strength and power, but Apocalypse has that and so much more. No way Hulk stands a chance!

#7 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

The Time Keeper says:

"Quick Ben says:
"Hulk. Apocalypse couldnt beat Onslaught in a straight up fight. Onslaught got more powerfull when Xavier was revoved from his body. Then the Hulk went and destroyed his physical form. The Hulk would win, but it would be a tough battle."
No way, dude. Have you read Apocalypse's bio and powers? Check it out: http://www.comicvine.com/apocalypse/7612/ He's no pushover. I mean Hulk's got brute strength and power, but Apocalypse has that and so much more. No way Hulk stands a chance! "

I hate the Hulk, so I agree.

#8 Posted by TimeKeeper (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool. I think the Hulk is okay, not my favorite, but I don't hate him. I don't like Apocalypse that much, but to me, it seems like the Hulk is way out of his league on this one.

#9 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Apocalypse as a character, but Hulk would beat the tar out of him in a physical battle. It's possible for Apocalypse to beat him, but it would take a long time. It would have to be a situation where Apocalypse set his mind to capturing/defeating Hulk and observing him and plotting against him.

In a situation where they are at a bar and there's an argument about which color is better, blue or green... Hulk Smash.

#10 Posted by DEADPOOL (2703 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse would (and has) won. In the comics, Apocalypse choked Hulk into submission.

#11 Posted by Cosmic Mancer (195 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse wins

#12 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

okay you guys are right some what but the hulk aint gonna win lol as much as hes doen destorying astriods twice the size of earth carrying 150 billion tons he wont win to Apocalypse one reason why cause as strong as hulk is hes lost before hello rememeber when thro broke his neck when he was VENOM HULK or how about hsi future self broke his neck or some times hes been knocked out hes strong and all but Apocalypse has the upper hand with more powers and being smarter and it also depends which hulk but im sure its savge hulk either way hed still lose sorry.

#13 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"okay you guys are right some what but the hulk aint gonna win lol as much as hes doen destorying astriods twice the size of earth carrying 150 billion tons he wont win to Apocalypse one reason why cause as strong as hulk is hes lost before hello rememeber when thro broke his neck when he was VENOM HULK or how about hsi future self broke his neck or some times hes been knocked out hes strong and all but Apocalypse has the upper hand with more powers and being smarter and it also depends which hulk but im sure its savge hulk either way hed still lose sorry."

Zee, do you happen to have photos of Venom Hulk?

#14 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

HULK would not have any possibility against the big and eternal APOCALYPSE they are in different level to conquer APOCALYPSE it is needed but of a mutant

#15 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

EN SABA NUR conqours all

#16 Posted by clayton (170 posts) - - Show Bio
DEADPOOL said:
"

Apocalypse would (and has) won. In the comics, Apocalypse choked Hulk into submission.

"

APOCALYPSE WAS CHOKING HIM AND CONVINCED HIM TO CEASE HIS ATTACK
#17 Posted by HellionVulcan (3716 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse has all the tools to defeat Hulk but comic wise apocalypse just gets wasted theses days as his glory days where in the 90's .. .

#19 Posted by Goenitz (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

#20 Posted by RavenDark (792 posts) - - Show Bio

WWHulk is the only one that could do it!

#22 Edited by RavenDark (792 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame: Perhaps the writers overblown him a bit...but  in the WWHulk he took on everyone and won (All the mutants, Demonic dr.Strange, Hulkbuster-Iron Man, Blackbolt, Ghost rider) and survived near-beheading...not to mention beating a bunch of space alien raiders in pure vacuum..
Edit: He used thunderclap-sonic boom to get those he couldn't reached, was near-immune to telepaths etc. If I didn't read it I wouldn't believe it
#23 Posted by JediXMan (30206 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't Apocalypse make Hulk his horseman?

I'm siding with Apocalypse.

#25 Posted by RavenDark (792 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame: Maybe Apocalypse can't be truly defeated due to him being agumented by Space Gods technology, but at the same time same could be said for the enraged WWHulk, besides in the comics Apocalypse was defeated by a team-up of Stryfe and Bishop...
#27 Posted by RavenDark (792 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame: I don't know if that would stop the Hulk form regenerating, but I agree that Apocalypse is unkillable
#28 Posted by RadiantTheLight (1798 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Hulk would win, he showed biggest feats than Apocalipse did, like destroiyng an Asteroid twice of the size of Earth wich a single punch. 

Anyway, didnt Apocalipse lost aganist Frieza in another thread? Yeah, thats why I think Hulk wins.

#30 Posted by RadiantTheLight (1798 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame:
Even Apocalipse himself says that he's weak phisicaly.
#32 Posted by RadiantTheLight (1798 posts) - - Show Bio

I have the porutguese version of the comic Apocalipse says that, but translated it's called "X-Men Gian" becouse it was a big comic compared to the regular american comics. 

But if Apocalipse is that strong, then why in another thread everyone said Frieza could kill him?

#34 Posted by Goenitz (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

well Portuguese nice

#35 Posted by Manchine (4169 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins this one.  Apocalypse is way out classed here.

#37 Posted by Goenitz (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

Edamame: Isso ae and Apoc stomps lol

#39 Posted by Goenitz (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

Edamame isso ae = That's it :) Apoc stomps

#40 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3991 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse 10/10.

It is fairly simple,

Apocalypse at base size easily restrained base Hulk that coudln't get anymore stronger:  
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/10069/514868-apocalypse_vs_hulk_00_super.jpg    

Now, Apocalypse gets stronger as he grows in size right? 
He can grow to be literally THOUSANDS of feet tall: 
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/1200066-apocalypse.jpg     

Now take in the fact that he is one of the most versatile characters that stalemated High Evolutionary and Loki....tanked Black Bolt' full scream etc. 

My favourite character TKs Hulk into orbit for the easy win

#41 Posted by WeaponX510 (1020 posts) - - Show Bio
@RiseofApocalypse: that makes it official  Apoc for the giant teabag
#42 Posted by crabtree (1619 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk will smash

#43 Posted by Manchine (4169 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" @Manchine: Any reasons why?  Also, Apocalypse already overpowered the Hulk once. 

@Goenitz said:
" well Portuguese nice "
Bem! "

Yes, after fighting through the Xmen and that was the Hulk that was dieing and was created by Franklin.
#44 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse.

#45 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3991 posts) - - Show Bio
@Manchine:
Hulk wasn't dying. 
He was only limited to his base strenght. 
#47 Posted by Havoc@Heaven (105 posts) - - Show Bio

Appoc could make Hulk his horseman forever if he wanted.

#48 Posted by KMART4455 (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

What is this garbage.

Hulk gets Stomped?

Wait for it?

Why did you bump this? eh here it comes....

Answer

Because I wanted to!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#49 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@geraldthesloth said:

Apocalypse.
#50 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk