#1 Posted by King Saturn (224189 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Hal defeat Apocalypse ?

#2 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

yes, but im sure most every one will say no. LoL

#3 Posted by King Saturn (224189 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Hal would win. He is the best Green Lantern. He would find a way to beat Apocalypse

#4 Posted by lordraiden (7101 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal, easy enough!

#5 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

LoL nice you brought it back.
and you agreed with me... bonus.

#6 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"Hal, easy enough!"

#7 Posted by lordraiden (7101 posts) - - Show Bio
acewasp23 said:
"LoL nice you brought it back.
and you agreed with me... bonus. "

No worries. Hanging to see what all the Apoc fan....people are gonna say?
#8 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"acewasp23 said:
"LoL nice you brought it back.
and you agreed with me... bonus. "

No worries. Hanging to see what all the Apoc fan....people are gonna say?"

well since most of them have school in the morning a good bulk of them are probably in bed...... give or take a time zone or 2. LoL
#9 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal Jordan

#10 Posted by Firestormnuclerman (2097 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal beat Mongul who is way stronger and more powerful than Apocalypse. He would shut up the overbearing savage pretty easily.

#11 Posted by Emerald_General_Jai (2306 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal "Highball" Jordan.

#12 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Lantern

#13 Posted by SUNMAN (7239 posts) - - Show Bio

Apoc is overrated

#14 Posted by Fresh Prince (5148 posts) - - Show Bio
Precise said:
"Hal Jordan
"

#15 Posted by Firestormnuclerman (2097 posts) - - Show Bio
SUNMAN said:
"Apoc is overrated"

I would disagree with that. Wolverine is overrated. There was a person thinking that Wolverine beating Lobo was good writing. Add in that because he survived getting his beat in by the Hulk he could take on Metallo.
#16 Posted by SUNMAN (7239 posts) - - Show Bio
Firestormnuclerman said:
"SUNMAN said:
"Apoc is overrated"

I would disagree with that. Wolverine is overrated. There was a person thinking that Wolverine beating Lobo was good writing. Add in that because he survived getting his beat in by the Hulk he could take on Metallo. "
I'll agree on the Lobo vs. Wolverine part. Metallo no idea.
#17 Posted by Emerald Dragon (52 posts) - - Show Bio

I too would have to agree Hal would wipe the floor with him.  Especially now that he is also a red lantern and a green lantern.

#18 Posted by Villinova (75 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow Hal Jordan would utterly dominate this fight. I know apoc is good, but agree that he is wayyyy over rated. But yeah Hal wins, and I would say it wouldn't be all that hard...

#19 Posted by DCaddict (50 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal Jordan. Best GL ever (save for Kyle R.).

#20 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

Apoc has the ability & powers to take  Hal imo.
If anything Apoc is very underrated & not very well written for a guy who has lived so long & has Celestial armour to boot.

#21 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio
SUNMAN said:
"Firestormnuclerman said:
"SUNMAN said:
"Apoc is overrated"

I would disagree with that. Wolverine is overrated. There was a person thinking that Wolverine beating Lobo was good writing. Add in that because he survived getting his beat in by the Hulk he could take on Metallo. "
I'll agree on the Lobo vs. Wolverine part. Metallo no idea.
"
LoL you would agree that Wolverine beating Lobo is good writing?
#22 Posted by MrDirector786 (43553 posts) - - Show Bio
acewasp23 said:
"SUNMAN said:
"Firestormnuclerman said:
"SUNMAN said:
"Apoc is overrated"

I would disagree with that. Wolverine is overrated. There was a person thinking that Wolverine beating Lobo was good writing. Add in that because he survived getting his beat in by the Hulk he could take on Metallo. "
I'll agree on the Lobo vs. Wolverine part. Metallo no idea.
"
LoL you would agree that Wolverine beating Lobo is good writing?
"
Wolverine vs Lobo was fan-voted, I believe. In reality, Lobo would have probably ripped all of Wolverine's flesh clean off his adamantium bones. As for this fight, I feel that GL could take it.
#23 Posted by Magicalmoment (1516 posts) - - Show Bio

green lantern wins

#24 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

GL pretty handily

#25 Posted by WillPayton (9455 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal Jordan

#26 Posted by Osymandias (128 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Apocalypse but Hal Jordan should win easily.

#27 Posted by jagernutt (2570 posts) - - Show Bio

yes, but im sure most every one will say no. LoL

Lantern can, but it wont be easy.

#28 Posted by dagmar_merrill (8604 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal.

#29 Posted by reaverlation (15842 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal teleports Apocalypse into the sun

#30 Posted by XiiX (8260 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by dondave (37410 posts) - - Show Bio

Harold

Online
#32 Edited by DaredevilDD78 (1722 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal can take him

#33 Posted by Drew_Tan (424 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal might win only if he was at his absolute best and had something motivating him to go all out. If it's a straight out fight with no prep or tech for apoc, then Hal has a good chance to take down Apoc. Still it will not be an easy fight for Hal and he will come out bruised and battered if he does win.

#34 Posted by highaccuser (6707 posts) - - Show Bio