TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#101  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@Susanoo:  

So this is the basic, you give a good statement and the other says "_____ wins" thing? 
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By Susanoo
@TheCerealKillz said:

@Susanoo:   So this is the basic, you give a good statement and the other says "_____ wins" thing? 

Yeah. They ignore everything and choose to be ignorant or their too proud to admit defeat.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@Susanoo said:
@TheCerealKillz said:

@Susanoo:   So this is the basic, you give a good statement and the other says "_____ wins" thing? 

Yeah. They ignore everything and choose to be ignorant or their too proud to admit defeat.
and re reading this convo, he says that you just pick your favorite character and say he wins. Isnt this kid a Juggerboy? 

What a hypocrite. 
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Susanoo
@TheCerealKillz said:

@Susanoo said:

@TheCerealKillz said:

and re reading this convo, he says that you just pick your favorite character and say he wins. Isnt this kid a Juggerboy?  What a hypocrite. 

He is. I confirmed it as soon as he claimed Apoc is pheonix level and the moment he stated that Apoc can siphon Firelords power cosmic without machinary, prep, and knowledge (Particularly knowledge). Funny thing is, Firelord isn't even one of my favorite characters until now. Jokes on this guy huh? xD
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@Susanoo said:
@TheCerealKillz said:

@Susanoo said:

@TheCerealKillz said:

and re reading this convo, he says that you just pick your favorite character and say he wins. Isnt this kid a Juggerboy?  What a hypocrite. 

He is. I confirmed it as soon as he claimed Apoc is pheonix level and the moment he stated that Apoc can siphon Firelords power cosmic without machinary, prep, and knowledge (Particularly knowledge). Funny thing is, Firelord isn't even one of my favorite characters until now. Jokes on this guy huh? xD
Yeah I always remember Apocalypse for his prep, without he's too weak.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Susanoo
@TheCerealKillz said:

@Susanoo said:

@TheCerealKillz said:

@Susanoo said:

@TheCerealKillz said:

Without prep, he hangs with guys like Hulk, Doom, and Magneto. I'll give him that much credit.
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@Susanoo said:
@TheCerealKillz said:

@Susanoo said:

@TheCerealKillz said:

@Susanoo said:

@TheCerealKillz said:

Without prep, he hangs with guys like Hulk, Doom, and Magneto. I'll give him that much credit.
Yeah, but still nothing compared to the likes of Quasar or Surfer.  

If anyone brings up Firelord being beat by Spiderman..... Trolls are gonna hang onto that forever.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Susanoo
@TheCerealKillz said:

@Susanoo said:

@TheCerealKillz said:

@Susanoo said:

@TheCerealKillz said:

@Susanoo said:

@TheCerealKillz said:

Yeah, but still nothing compared to the likes of Quasar or Surfer.   If anyone brings up Firelord being beat by Spiderman..... Trolls are gonna hang onto that forever.

I agree. I already posted some of Firelords feats. Here they are: 

1. Surfer stating Firelords flames are hotter than stars: http://img142.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc273&image=80366_initial4.jpg
2. Thor whom had stood in the sun before easily was slowly weakening in the heat of Firelords flames: http://img146.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc44&image=79973_thorfin2.jpg
3. Firelord STOMPED the X-Men. Apoc had a bit of trouble with them:
http://img139.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc299&image=79831_xmenn1.jpg
http://img132.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc36&image=79835_xmenn2.jpg
http://img139.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc100&image=79840_xmenn3.jpg
http://img137.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc19&image=79924_xmenn4.jpg
http://img24.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc77&image=79929_xmenn5.jpg

4. Durability feat: he took an attack from Nova with the Nova force and it sent him across the solar system:
http://img132.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc261&image=79802_ryder3.jpg
5. Blasting power: Destroys a meteor the size of a small planet:
http://img42.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc199&image=79605_meteorr.jpg
6.  Flies from a planet across the universe to Asgard and back in a few minutes.
speed feat:

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/...elordflight.jpg
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/...relordspeed.jpg
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/...elordspeed1.jpg
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@Susanoo:  

Wow those are impressive scans, didnt know he was able to that. 

Secondly, This Kid must really be dumb for thinking this guy could be beaten by Apoc. 

Thirdly, I've been up since 6:00am yesterday, Im going to sleep. 

Later
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Susanoo
@TheCerealKillz said:

@Susanoo:   Wow those are impressive scans, didnt know he was able to that.  Secondly, This Kid must really be dumb for thinking this guy could be beaten by Apoc.  Thirdly, I've been up since 6:00am yesterday, Im going to sleep.   Later

1. XD 
2. I agree whole heartedly. 
3. Night man.
Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Firelord by a very, very solid majority. While the Omega mutant is indeed powerful as they come, Apocalypse is nevertheless outclassed by a Herald of Galactus.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Susanoo
@Super_SoldierXII said:

Firelord by a very, very solid majority. While the Omega mutant is indeed powerful as they come, Apocalypse is nevertheless outclassed by a Herald of Galactus.

He's a proclaimed Eternal, not an omega. Omega level are mutants like New son Gambit, Iceman, Franklin Richards, and Jean Grey.
Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Susanoo said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

He's a proclaimed Eternal, not an omega. Omega level are mutants like New son Gambit, Iceman, Franklin Richards, and Jean Grey.

OK thanks. I stand corrected. Magneto is considered Omega as well is he not?
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Susanoo
@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Susanoo said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

OK thanks. I stand corrected. Magneto is considered Omega as well is he not?

He's a potential Omega but he's not right now.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By isaac_clarke
@doomsummers said:
@Kallarkz: The Power Cosmic isn't the most powerful energy source. Heralds still get and beat by people regardless. Thor beat Silver Surfer, Thanos beat Fallen One and Silver Surfer, Black Panther and Rulk beat Silver Surfer, Spiderman beat Firelord. Apocalypse has beaten Jean Grey in Phoenix form who beat Galactus. I can post those scans if you want.

Someone be trolling if they are trying to use those showings against the characters in a thread.
capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By capall2

poccy should be able to win here considering he has a week prep, even without any prep poccy should be more than a handful for firelord...PS not all heralds are created equal
Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Freefa11
@doomsummers said:

@Susanoo: Look back at my orginal posts with you. I already told no character would use their most powerful attack in the beginning of the fight. Thor has beaten SS before and Apocalypse's Harbinger has beaten Thor who beat SS who beat Firelord.

Somehow I doubt it happened like you're saying. 

Firelord still got beat by Nightcrawler and Spiderman if you look at the earlier scans of Firelord fighting the both of them. 

Firelord was not beaten by Nightcrawler at all. The next panel was linked to. He swatted him away easily. Firelord losing to Spiderman is one of the most infamous instances of PIS in comics history. No one who actually knows anything about either character takes that seriously. It could just as easily be taken as evidence that Spiderman could also defeat Apocalypse, if you're going to actually try and use it.

Once more look back at my earlier scans his daughter absorbed the Phoenix from Rachel Summers who beat Galactus. Your just dismissing what I posted because you still want to defend your character, its getting really pathetic.

All I saw was a scan of a cover, not the actual encounter. Covers are often misleading or exaggerated, and they aren't canon in any case, so it doesn't mean anything. Rachel and Galactus both have extremely variable power levels as a part of their character, so the circumstances of that encounter between them are important, as are the circumstances involving her encounter with Apocalypse's daughter. 

And are you seriously claiming that Apocalypse and his daughter are both superior to Galactus? That basically makes you a troll on its own. Either you know better and are lying anyway to irritate people, or you are very ignorant of the characters involved, but pretending like you're not and even insulting other members over it. 

Galactus routinely destroys whole planets and generated a wave of energy that encompassed 3 solar systems. Terrax and the Surfer have destroyed planets on panel without even that much effort. Firelord has consistently been shown as not much inferior to the Surfer, and at least as powerful as Terrax, and various feats of his were given earlier. Show us Apocalypse actually doing something that approaches that level.
doomsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By doomsummers
@Freefa11: I will post the ones of Apocalypse's Harbinger. I will even post the scans of Rachel Fighting Diamanda. In every single fight with a herald vs whomever, people always say Heralds win because they have planet busting attacks or they try to make up moves they have never done like using molecule manipulation to turn a character into anything they want. What people here on Comic Vine don't get is no person in fiction would use their most powerful attacks in the beginning of the fight if ever at all. Galactus has been beaten by Jean Grey and Rachel in Phoenix Form this wasn't the situation when confronting the likes of Apocalypse. I have seen Thanos mind rape Galactus.Once is PIS more than once is consistency. Really get it through your head that people who have been able to destroy planets or Solar System have been beat people who can't do the same. Goku beat Frieza and he couldn't destroy a planet. I can give you endless examples. How many Apocalypse's comics have you read?
Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Freefa11
@doomsummers said:

@Freefa11: I will post the ones of Apocalypse's Harbinger. I will even post the scans of Rachel Fighting Diamanda.

I'm actually more interested in an issue number for the Harbinger, so I can read it myself and see what actually happened. For Nero, don't bother. I just read the issues, and you are completely wrong. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

1) Rachel didn't actually lose that fight, so you're whole point is rubbish. 

2) Rachel gave her the Phoenix Force deliberately to burn her out. 

BTW, here's what happened when Rachel did decide to just attack her with the Phoenix Force 

No Caption Provided

One-hit KO. Nero is nothing to Rachel, Rachel just holds back a lot and doesn't like killing anyone if she doesn't have to. 

In every single fight with a herald vs whomever, people always say Heralds win because they have planet busting attacks or they try to make up moves they have never done like using molecule manipulation to turn a character into anything they want. What people here on Comic Vine don't get is no person in fiction would use their most powerful attacks in the beginning of the fight if ever at all. 

That has nothing to do with it. The fact is they can hit any level of energy expulsion up to planet-busting. That doesn't mean they need to do that to win, but even relatively weak blasts from them will be devastating, and they can turn up the power as needed. None of the Heralds would actually need to go all-out to destroy Apocalypse because he hasn't demonstrated that level of durability.

Galactus has been beaten by Jean Grey and Rachel in Phoenix Form this wasn't the situation when confronting the likes of Apocalypse. 

When was Galactus beaten by Jean? Probably never. Galactus was severely weakened by his hunger when he encountered Rachel, and that was one of the rare times when she seemed to be fully in control of the Phoenix Force and not holding back. Normally she is not so powerful.

Apocalypse did not defeat Jean with the Phoenix Force. I already explained that to you; she had just decided to start using the name and costume again. She had none of the power. I just went over how Rachel actually defeated Nero, so you were dead wrong on that point as well. Not to mention it would be irrelevant anyway, since you never proved that Nero was weaker than Apocalypse in the first place. 

I have seen Thanos mind rape Galactus. 

1) No you haven't. Galactus won that encounter. 

2) Galactus let Thanos into his mind in the first place. 

3) Thanos was about as prepped for the encounter as he possibly could be, and was using Moondragon's assistance. 

4) Thanos is really friggin' powerful, both physically and mentally, and would also completely destroy Apocalypse.

Once is PIS more than once is consistency.  

You don't even have once, let alone more than that.

Really get it through your head that people who have been able to destroy planets or Solar System have been beat people who can't do the same. Goku beat Frieza and he couldn't destroy a planet.

What? Even Vegeta could destroy a planet. Vegeta claimed he could destroy the earth when his power level was only 18,000. Master Roshi actually destroyed the moon when his power level was only something like 200. Goku didn't defeat Freeza until he became a Super Saiyan, at which point he had a power level of 150 million. What makes you think Goku was incapable of destroying a planet? Even before either of them reached full power, Piccolo commented that both of them were perfectly capable of destroying Namek easily if they wanted to.

I can give you endless examples.

If they are as wrong and out of context as your previous examples, then that doesn't mean much.

How many Apocalypse's comics have you read?

I dunno, but I'm pretty sure I at least understood the ones I have read a lot better than you did. Or at least I've understood all the Galactus comics I've read a lot better than you have. Seriously, I don't know how anyone could come to the conclusion that Apocalypse is superior to Galactus. 

Here, let's play with your "logic" a little bit. You are claiming that Rachel beat Galactus, and Nero beat Rachel, and assuming Apocalypse beats Nero; 

Apocalypse > Nero > Rachel > Galactus 

But hold on a second. Thor has beaten Rachel too. So Thor > Rachel > Galactus. But Hulk has beaten Thor, and Galactus has beaten Hulk. So... 

Galactus > Hulk > Thor > Rachel > Galactus 

Or cutting out the middle men;   

Galactus >>>> Galactus 

Brilliant!
doomsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By doomsummers
@Freefa11: Why do you think Rachel needed to burn Diamanda out in that first scan? Diamanda was whooping her ass, she was already siphoning some of the Phoenix. In the second scan Rachel does attack Nero but that doesn't put her down. Another to consider is that Rachel never defeated Apocalypse even when she had the power.  In the whole storyline of Cable's future she admitted Apocalypse is more powerful then her and is also increasing his power. Why is that? Do you get what a fight is? A fight isn't about who has the most powerful attack. A fight is a conflict of techniques and abilities, the outcome often depends on the person. There is an actual scan of Jean in Phoenix form beating Galactus. Show me the proof of Jean Grey just using the Phoenix as a name and not a power. Obviously Frieza has practiced destroying planets with ease but Goku hasn't done this. Goku's power level never hopped up to 150 million when he became Super Saiyan. When he first fought Frieza his power level was 1 million then it went to 2 million. Use common sense his power wouldn't have hopped up that high. When Thor fought Rachel he absorbed her attack and threw it back at her. Hulk never shoots any form of energy to do that same. Different people have different advantages fighting different people. Its obvious Apocalypse is better than his daughter by power level and experience. Nero can absorb energy like her dad so she has and advantage over people who disperse energy when they fight.
Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Freefa11
@doomsummers said:

@Freefa11: Why do you think Rachel needed to burn Diamanda out in that first scan? Diamanda was whooping her ass, she was already siphoning some of the Phoenix.

She was only doing so because Rachel was holding back, and Nero herself says so. And no, she was not siphoning off the Phoenix at all by herself. Her powers actually don't work that way, which is another thing you've gotten wrong.

In the second scan Rachel does attack Nero but that doesn't put her down. 

Nero lost. We don't see her again until a year later. She took Rachel by surprise, then got smacked away like she was nothing.

Another to consider is that Rachel never defeated Apocalypse even when she had the power.  In the whole storyline of Cable's future she admitted Apocalypse is more powerful then her and is also increasing his power. Why is that? 

Same reason she didn't take down any number of X-Men villains while she was part of Excalibur. Rachel isn't like that. She doesn't have great control over the Phoenix. It scares her, she doesn't want to hurt people, she definitely doesn't want to kill people, she's inexperienced, insecure, etc.

Do you get what a fight is? A fight isn't about who has the most powerful attack. A fight is a conflict of techniques and abilities, the outcome often depends on the person.

It's only an issue if the power levels are comparable or if there's some particular weakness that can be exploited. Rachel actually does have more weaknesses than Firelord, although that doesn't matter here because she didn't lose like you claimed.

There is an actual scan of Jean in Phoenix form beating Galactus. 

There's a scan of Lobo hurting his hand punching Darkseid too. Just because there's a scan doesn't mean it's canon (which the Lobo thing isn't). The source of the scan is important. Plus, Jean never lost to Apocalypse, so what does it matter? That wouldn't help you at all.

Show me the proof of Jean Grey just using the Phoenix as a name and not a power. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
 Uncanny X-Men 355.

Obviously Frieza has practiced destroying planets with ease but Goku hasn't done this. Goku's power level never hopped up to 150 million when he became Super Saiyan. When he first fought Frieza his power level was 1 million then it went to 2 million. Use common sense his power wouldn't have hopped up that high.

It's almost funny how you can say that while missing the point by such an enormous margin. You just agreed Goku's power level was at least in the millions. Roshi destroyed the moon with a power level in the hundreds . Do you not get the difference? Goku doesn't need a PL of 150 million to destroy a planet, it just emphasizes the degree of overkill. Even 1 million is still far, far more than enough to destroy a world with ease. 
And yes, it actually was that high. It is stated canonically in a Daizhenshuu. Even without that, it's not too hard to figure that must be the same ballpark. Freeza's 2nd form was already 1 million. He got boosted twice more after that by changing to his 3rd and 4th forms. Say he shoots up to 3 million. Base Goku holds his own against him for a while. Kaioken x20 would boost 3 million to 60 million, which is half Freeza's max. Super Saiyan transformation is x50 (it obviously has to be better than the Kaioken x20), which would put Goku at 150 million.

Its obvious Apocalypse is better than his daughter by power level and experience. Nero can absorb energy like her dad so she has and advantage over people who disperse energy when they fight.

It's obvious to everyone here except you that Heralds categorically outclass Apocalypse significantly by power. Nero cannot absorb energy; her mutant power is to steal other mutant's powers by killing them. You are completely wrong about how her powers work. Apocalypse's energy absorption is only a factor if you can provide evidence he can handle the kind of energy output a herald is capable of. 

BTW, Galactus has energy absorption powers too, in case you didn't know that. He's also beaten Xavier psychically without much problem, while Xavier has mentally spanked Rachel. 

Oh, and the encounter between "Rachel" and Galactus was a weakened, starving Galactus vs. the Phoenix Force; Rachel was actually not in control at the time so it wasn't really her fighting him. She did not regain consciousness until a few issues later. She has had enough poor showings, as well as basically had it stated, that her personal control of the Phoenix Force is limited and haphazard, and she is nowhere near as effective as an unfettered Phoenix, or even as effective as Jean had been with it.
doomsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By doomsummers
@Freefa11: This is too early. Jean Grey fought Apocalypse in the Twelve.
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By blacharrt
@Freefa11: @doomsummers:  Doom is right the issue you are pulling your reference from is too early, please note the issue number.
 uncanny 370 - 377 was the twelve 
 uncanny 370 - 377 was the twelve 
SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

#124  Edited By SpidermanWins

LOLs good times

No Caption Provided
  and many wtfs....but its canon
Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Freefa11
@doomsummers@blacharrt: The issue I cited shows her reclaiming the name and costume with out actually having the power of the Phoenix Force. This means that you guys showing scans of her in the green suit and calling herself Phoenix at any point after that issue is not enough to prove she was equivalent to the classic Green suit Phoenix. In order for you guys to be right, you have to prove that she regained the actual power of the Phoenix somewhere in between issues 355 and 377, which you haven't done yet. Simply showing her in the green suit and calling herself Phoenix is not enough. I'm fairly certain you won't be able to, because I was actively collecting X-Men and UXM up until the end of The Twelve, and if she had actually gained the Phoenix Force again, it would have been a pretty big deal, yet I have no memory of it at all.
doomsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By doomsummers
@Freefa11: Since Search for Cyclops was mentioned in the thread about the possible Twelve trades...

And also to show that Jean really did have the Shadow Form with Phoenix Eye Effect once since there are probably many fans that never read the Revolution run and may not completely believe it....

Heres pics from Uncanny #381 and #384.

More can be found at the Phoenix-first X-Woman site.

http://hem.passagen.se/hggblom2/phoenix/
doomsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By doomsummers
@doomsummers: This is from 381-384. 384 leads into the search for Cyclops.
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By blacharrt
@Freefa11: also if you actually read the scan you posted it doesn't say that she isn't the phoenix only that different entities claimed to be her at some point, also If she wasn't the Phoenix how do you explain the Phoenix fire leaving her?  She clearly says she isn't afraid of exploring the powers her has anymore (the Phoenix force) and now wants to embrace it as part of herself.  So again you're wrong in saying that she doesn't have the Phoenix force because clearly she does.