Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#101  Edited By Dex_Starr

@nickthedevil said:

@Dex_Starr:and yet the sentinels can do major damage. their really not to be fooled around with either.

point is, a giant effin cannon like this is going to hurt.

and their not exactly high tier, but the Energy output of those combined teams really is a decent amount.

Dude...Atrocitus could destroy thousands of Sentinels...their really not to be fooled with if you're a D list character..

No...a giant effin canon isn't going to hurt because the character firing it [Apocalyse] is a B list character who's only formidable against other B list characters. Your lack of knowledge is astounding. If Apocalypse was fighting another mid-low tier character then you could argue that a giant canon would be a threat, since that isn't the case it's complete nonsense.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By nickthedevil

@Dex_Starr said:

@nickthedevil said:

@Dex_Starr:and yet the sentinels can do major damage. their really not to be fooled around with either.

and their not exactly high tier, but the Energy output of those combined teams really is a decent amount.

Dude...Atrocitus could destroy thousands of Sentinels...their really not to be fooled with if you're a D list character..

No...a giant effin canon isn't going to hurt because the character firing it [Apocalyse] is a B list character who's only formidable against other B list characters. Your lack of knowledge is astounding. If Apocalypse was fighting another mid-low tier character then you could argue that a giant canon would be a threat, since that isn't the case it's complete nonsense.

........here we go...

i never said atrocitus couldnt fight abunch of sentinels... i was refering to what you said.

dont tell me about my lack of knowledge. this is a debate, notHighschool insult BS. lets keep it there.is your only defense calling him a B-lister dude? and yea, constructs have broken under Raw strength and power before. so a "giant effin cannon" is going to come in handy.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Dex_Starr

@nickthedevil said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@nickthedevil said:

........here we go...

i never said atrocitus couldnt fight abunch of sentinels... i was refering to what you said.

dont tell me about my lack of knowledge. this is a debate, notHighschool insult BS. lets keep it there.is your only defense calling him a B-lister dude? and yea, constructs have broken under Raw strength and power before. so a "giant effin cannon" is going to come in handy.

Yes here we go...and were going to keep going as long as you keep bringing up nonsense and inane arguments.

You were referring to what I said but completely missed the point, that size means $hit.

The only defense I need is calling him a B lister, because when he fought an A lister [Thor] he was getting his tail kicked even when his horseman tried to help him. I'll stop calling him a B lister when he actually has credible feats.

All you keep saying is "OMG teh giant canonz!!!" where was this giant canon when Thor was kicking his face in? Could it be that even Apocalypse himself, being the B lister he is. knew that it wouldn't have done jack to Thor? Try harder,,,

Yes constructs have been shattered before....by characters leagues beyond Apocalypse's level, that would slaughter Apocalypse effortlessly as well.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By nickthedevil

@Dex_Starr: he didnt get his tail kicked... LOL try, to do something called comprehending.

its fun, go look at the scans you posted, and then READ and NOTICE their fight... go on...

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Dex_Starr

@nickthedevil said:

@Dex_Starr: he didnt get his tail kicked... LOL try, to do something called comprehending.

its fun, go look at the scans you posted, and then READ and NOTICE their fight... go on...

LOL this coming from the guy that constantly post ""Omg teh giant canonz!!"

Thor was pounding on him, Apocalypse didn't get a single hit in and needed his Horseman to save him, that is an ass whipping no matter how you try to rationalize it.

Try harder

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By nickthedevil

Grow up.

ehm yea? Apoc sent thor crashing through the building.... just cause you dont remember doesnt mean its not true soo... and he withstood those hits, and resisted...not exactly what i call "getting his tail kicked" he was holding thors hammer back... i mean, if THAT horsemen is able to hold down thor, and apoc is superior to his creation...

i was not into the whole cannon thing. i was arguing the point about why it was valid. an object/energy of that size, being shot with the speed, if not faster than a bullet, gives it more than enough strength to actually be taken seriously.

but suddenly i dont really care anymore. we can agree to disagree here. the point of a debate, is to sway the opinion of another... seeing as how i cant sway yours, and you wont change mine.

so as i said we agree to disagree... correct?

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Dex_Starr

@nickthedevil said:

Grow up.

ehm yea? Apoc sent thor crashing through the building.... just cause you dont remember doesnt mean its not true soo... and he withstood those hits, and resisted...not exactly what i call "getting his tail kicked" he was holding thors hammer back... i mean, if THAT horsemen is able to hold down thor, and apoc is superior to his creation...

i was not into the whole cannon thing. i was arguing the point about why it was valid. an object/energy of that size, being shot with the speed, if not faster than a bullet, gives it more than enough strength to actually be taken seriously.

but suddenly i dont really care anymore. we can agree to disagree here. the point of a debate, is to sway the opinion of another... seeing as how i cant sway yours, and you wont change mine.

Learn to debate, try reading some comics

You don't know who threw Thor through that building and it doesn't matter anyway because one Thor started fighting he started kicking their asses, it doesn't matter if Apocalypse was able to resist the hits or not, he couldn't get a single hit in AND he needed to his horseman to save him. That Horseman tried to interfere and Thor one shotted him.

You're going to be hard pressed to find anyone that will take you seriously if you actually think Apocalypse is anywhere near Thor's level, because Avengers #3 is proof that Thor is world's above Apoc.

No, I'm not going to agree to disagree, you're flat out wrong, I'd only agree to disagree if you had a legitimate and well thought out argument.

On top of that you're credibility is in serious question, first you said you read everything with Atrocitus then you said you read the Red Lantern books, all 5 of them [if you include Rage of the Red Lanterns]

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By nickthedevil

@Dex_Starr said:

@nickthedevil said:

Grow up.

Learn to debate, try reading some comics

You don't know who threw Thor through that building and it doesn't matter anyway because one Thor started fighting he started kicking their asses, it doesn't matter if Apocalypse was able to resist the hits or not, he couldn't get a single hit in AND he needed to his horseman to save him. That Horseman tried to interfere and Thor one shotted him.

You're going to be hard pressed to find anyone that will take you seriously if you actually think Apocalypse is anywhere near Thor's level, because Avengers #3 is proof that Thor is world's above Apoc.

No, I'm not going to agree to disagree, you're flat out wrong, I'd only agree to disagree if you had a legitimate and well thought out argument.

opinion more or less... and i wasnt really asking you if it we did. i say we do, and thats all it takes.

Night night :D

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By nickthedevil

@Dex_Starr said:

On top of that you're credibility is in serious question, first you said you read everything with Atrocitus then you said you read the Red Lantern books, all 5 of them [if you include Rage of the Red Lanterns]

the hell are you babbling about here?

Doombert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#110  Edited By Doombert

I come to this site once a month... open a thread and suddenly I feel like I've been thrown back into 9th grade. I honestly don't think we can name a true winner here. To my knowledge we have really only seen a full powered apoc one time, and that was against stryfe. While this one showing was impressive its Not enough feats for a fair assessment. Apoc also suffers from piss poor writers. He has continuously been written as having the ability and complete control to change his structure on an atomic level. If we take that for how it is written (and written many times at that) there really is no way for him to lose to anything other than magic. He could literally change his mass and density to equal that of a neutron star. Has he ever done it? Nope. But neat to think it was possible! Btw bb vs apoc isn't cannon. Atrocious wins due to apocalyptic underwhelming performances and lack of feats on the blue lipped wonder.

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By cliffrice

OP says Apocalypse is at full power, and the fullest power i recall is a reality warping god during the 12 If this in in fact the case than Apocalypse beats the red lantern. Origonal post also said No prep. If Apoc isnt at the 12 level of power than atrocious could KO him atleast.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By jeanroygrant

Atrocitus

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Atrocitus

Doombot_666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Doombot_666

@Dex_Starr: "You have great rage in your heart. You belong to the red Lantern Corps" lol

First of all, you think Apocalypse is a B-list villain? Are you serious? Almost thirty years in print, story arc after story arc named after him, entire comic series' put on hold for him, not to mention the tremendous amount and variety of powers he wields, and you think he's a B-lister? That alone calls into question your argument. Trying to demean Apocalypse doesn't make Atrocitus any more of a bad-ass. This is not how we debate.

Anyway, almost every example you mentioned of a character beating Apocalypse is invalid because, as mentioned in the OP, the Apocalypse in this battle is at full power. We're talking about the Apocalypse who can take blasts from Black Bolt and Cyclops like they're nothing. BTW, Black Bolt is one of the "cosmic" types you've been ranting about and is a match for Atrocitus himself, but I digress. Black Bolt can destroy a planet with his scream. You think Atrocitus is going to "stomp" a guy who can tank a scream from Black Bolt? I'm not sure Atrocitus could actually do anything at all to a full-powered Apocalypse. Even if he could, Apocalypse can regenerate. Have you actually read Apocalypse's power list? Class-100 strength? Telekinesis? Molecular transmutation? Nothing short of a reality-warper is going to stomp a full-powered Apocalypse. I know you named yourself after Atrocitus's cat, but you can't actually believe that Atrocitus could just annihilate Apocalypse, let alone "100 Apocalypses" or what ever ridiculous thing you said.

Well, as much as I'd like to argue with you about this for six pages, I gotta go troll the Doctor Doom threads now, lol.

After a hard fight, Apocalypse shows Atrocitus that he is unworthy of life and that his rage and Red Lantern ring are crutches that only hide his weakness. Then Atros joins the rest of his unfit race in Oblivion. Muhahahahahaha!

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By emperorznb

Atrocitus would wipe the floor clean.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#116  Edited By Saren

Black Bolt cannot destroy a planet with his scream.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

Apocalypse is totally a B-list villain. Dude can't even last longer than the first arc of Uncanny X-Men. Zing!

Mycroftian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Mycroftian

"Quasi-Sonic Scream

Black Bolt's most devastating offensive weapon, and one of these phenomena based upon the particle interaction, is his actual voice. A whisper can level a city, cause distant dormant volcanoes to become active once more, and generate tremors on the far side of the planet. A hyper-sonic shout has been said to generate enough force to destroy planets. Due to the constant and extreme danger posed by his voice, he has undergone rigorous mental training to prevent himself from uttering even the smallest sound, even while asleep."

Maybe he hasn't done it, but someone seems to think he's capable. But that gets down into off-topic nitpicking. I don't have much to contribute to the main topic, sadly, since I have no experience with Atrocitus whatsoever. So *insert plug for Apocalypse purely out of Marvel bias here*

RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By RyuHayabusa

Atrocitus wins

How many people believe Apocalypse is celestial level? Just asking.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Poor Apocalypse :( he dies AGAIN!!!!!!

Though give him a Lantern ring and then this match would be more fair :)

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

apocalypse wins he is stronger faster and can do most of the things atrocitus can do with his own energy powers and could become intangible and shut down his brain.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By New_World_Order

Atroticus.

Avatar image for inconvenient_truth
Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i like apoc, but atrocitus is on another level

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if you remove cis and pis which is what we try to do here so I thought and let them use their powers to there fullest then apocalypse stomps and there is little that can be done to hurt him.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this is a goodmatch up i say atrocitus wins 6/10 but apocalpse is underated they both have great feats each in there own rite

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dex_starr: op said he was at fulll power. His celestial armor is insanely durable.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#127  Edited By HellionVulcan

@cfrehse said:

@dex_starr: op said he was at fulll power. His celestial armor is insanely durable.

Plus in Uncanny avengers #6 its said that a full punch from Apocalypse can punch Thors head off so hes got the tool to hurt Atrocitus .

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Each hit from Apocalypse was nearly killing Thor .

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, Current Atrocitus (as the OP states) now can make constructs. I'm gonna bump this thread and say Atrocitus mows Apoc down.

As far as TP goes, Martian Manhunter, who is a better telepath than Apoc, tried going in Atrocitus' head and was hurt badly.

Jan_Valker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nimamindtricks: Well, when the OP was written, I'm sure Atrocitus wasn't fused with the Butcher (but I don't know whether they're still together or not). So, Atrocitus+Butcher: uberstomp. Otherwise: I don't know.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, Current Atrocitus (as the OP states) now can make constructs. I'm gonna bump this thread and say Atrocitus mows Apoc down.

As far as TP goes, Martian Manhunter, who is a better telepath than Apoc, tried going in Atrocitus' head and was hurt badly.

Didn't that happen, because he couldn't stand Atrocitus' anger? Apoc isn't a good telepath who would have problem with anger.

Besides, how is Atrocitus going to put down Apoc?

DwightSpitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't Apocalypse Marvel's clone of Darkseid (& thus Marvel's counter-part of Darkseid)? I could never see Atrocitus taking down Darkseid, so I'll say Apocalypse. Correct me if I'm wrong please.

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By NimaMindTricks
Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Atros.

apocalypse4873

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The PHOENIX FORCE NEEDED HELP against poccy in the 12!Whos the most powerful character atrocitus toke on solely

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Atrocitus for the win.

As much as I love Atrocitus... Apoc wins. I would kill to see a cross-over with Atroc as a horsemen though.

Avatar image for deactivated-6021b09dd509c
deactivated-6021b09dd509c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This could go either way , both are on the same level

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers