• 133 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#101 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

@Dex_Starr:and yet the sentinels can do major damage. their really not to be fooled around with either.

point is, a giant effin cannon like this is going to hurt.

and their not exactly high tier, but the Energy output of those combined teams really is a decent amount.

Dude...Atrocitus could destroy thousands of Sentinels...their really not to be fooled with if you're a D list character..

No...a giant effin canon isn't going to hurt because the character firing it [Apocalyse] is a B list character who's only formidable against other B list characters. Your lack of knowledge is astounding. If Apocalypse was fighting another mid-low tier character then you could argue that a giant canon would be a threat, since that isn't the case it's complete nonsense.

#102 Posted by nickthedevil (13196 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dex_Starr said:

@nickthedevil said:

@Dex_Starr:and yet the sentinels can do major damage. their really not to be fooled around with either.

point is, a giant effin cannon like this is going to hurt.

and their not exactly high tier, but the Energy output of those combined teams really is a decent amount.

Dude...Atrocitus could destroy thousands of Sentinels...their really not to be fooled with if you're a D list character..

No...a giant effin canon isn't going to hurt because the character firing it [Apocalyse] is a B list character who's only formidable against other B list characters. Your lack of knowledge is astounding. If Apocalypse was fighting another mid-low tier character then you could argue that a giant canon would be a threat, since that isn't the case it's complete nonsense.

........here we go...

i never said atrocitus couldnt fight abunch of sentinels... i was refering to what you said.

dont tell me about my lack of knowledge. this is a debate, notHighschool insult BS. lets keep it there.is your only defense calling him a B-lister dude? and yea, constructs have broken under Raw strength and power before. so a "giant effin cannon" is going to come in handy.

#103 Edited by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@nickthedevil said:

@Dex_Starr:and yet the sentinels can do major damage. their really not to be fooled around with either.

point is, a giant effin cannon like this is going to hurt.

and their not exactly high tier, but the Energy output of those combined teams really is a decent amount.

Dude...Atrocitus could destroy thousands of Sentinels...their really not to be fooled with if you're a D list character..

No...a giant effin canon isn't going to hurt because the character firing it [Apocalyse] is a B list character who's only formidable against other B list characters. Your lack of knowledge is astounding. If Apocalypse was fighting another mid-low tier character then you could argue that a giant canon would be a threat, since that isn't the case it's complete nonsense.

........here we go...

i never said atrocitus couldnt fight abunch of sentinels... i was refering to what you said.

dont tell me about my lack of knowledge. this is a debate, notHighschool insult BS. lets keep it there.is your only defense calling him a B-lister dude? and yea, constructs have broken under Raw strength and power before. so a "giant effin cannon" is going to come in handy.

Yes here we go...and were going to keep going as long as you keep bringing up nonsense and inane arguments.

You were referring to what I said but completely missed the point, that size means $hit.

The only defense I need is calling him a B lister, because when he fought an A lister [Thor] he was getting his tail kicked even when his horseman tried to help him. I'll stop calling him a B lister when he actually has credible feats.

All you keep saying is "OMG teh giant canonz!!!" where was this giant canon when Thor was kicking his face in? Could it be that even Apocalypse himself, being the B lister he is. knew that it wouldn't have done jack to Thor? Try harder,,,

Yes constructs have been shattered before....by characters leagues beyond Apocalypse's level, that would slaughter Apocalypse effortlessly as well.

#104 Posted by nickthedevil (13196 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dex_Starr: he didnt get his tail kicked... LOL try, to do something called comprehending.

its fun, go look at the scans you posted, and then READ and NOTICE their fight... go on...

#105 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

@Dex_Starr: he didnt get his tail kicked... LOL try, to do something called comprehending.

its fun, go look at the scans you posted, and then READ and NOTICE their fight... go on...

LOL this coming from the guy that constantly post ""Omg teh giant canonz!!"

Thor was pounding on him, Apocalypse didn't get a single hit in and needed his Horseman to save him, that is an ass whipping no matter how you try to rationalize it.

Try harder

#106 Posted by nickthedevil (13196 posts) - - Show Bio

Grow up.

ehm yea? Apoc sent thor crashing through the building.... just cause you dont remember doesnt mean its not true soo... and he withstood those hits, and resisted...not exactly what i call "getting his tail kicked" he was holding thors hammer back... i mean, if THAT horsemen is able to hold down thor, and apoc is superior to his creation...

i was not into the whole cannon thing. i was arguing the point about why it was valid. an object/energy of that size, being shot with the speed, if not faster than a bullet, gives it more than enough strength to actually be taken seriously.

but suddenly i dont really care anymore. we can agree to disagree here. the point of a debate, is to sway the opinion of another... seeing as how i cant sway yours, and you wont change mine.

so as i said we agree to disagree... correct?

#107 Edited by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

Grow up.

ehm yea? Apoc sent thor crashing through the building.... just cause you dont remember doesnt mean its not true soo... and he withstood those hits, and resisted...not exactly what i call "getting his tail kicked" he was holding thors hammer back... i mean, if THAT horsemen is able to hold down thor, and apoc is superior to his creation...

i was not into the whole cannon thing. i was arguing the point about why it was valid. an object/energy of that size, being shot with the speed, if not faster than a bullet, gives it more than enough strength to actually be taken seriously.

but suddenly i dont really care anymore. we can agree to disagree here. the point of a debate, is to sway the opinion of another... seeing as how i cant sway yours, and you wont change mine.

so as i said we agree to disagree... correct?

Learn to debate, try reading some comics

You don't know who threw Thor through that building and it doesn't matter anyway because one Thor started fighting he started kicking their asses, it doesn't matter if Apocalypse was able to resist the hits or not, he couldn't get a single hit in AND he needed to his horseman to save him. That Horseman tried to interfere and Thor one shotted him.

You're going to be hard pressed to find anyone that will take you seriously if you actually think Apocalypse is anywhere near Thor's level, because Avengers #3 is proof that Thor is world's above Apoc.

No, I'm not going to agree to disagree, you're flat out wrong, I'd only agree to disagree if you had a legitimate and well thought out argument.

On top of that you're credibility is in serious question, first you said you read everything with Atrocitus then you said you read the Red Lantern books, all 5 of them [if you include Rage of the Red Lanterns]

#108 Posted by nickthedevil (13196 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dex_Starr said:

@nickthedevil said:

Grow up.

ehm yea? Apoc sent thor crashing through the building.... just cause you dont remember doesnt mean its not true soo... and he withstood those hits, and resisted...not exactly what i call "getting his tail kicked" he was holding thors hammer back... i mean, if THAT horsemen is able to hold down thor, and apoc is superior to his creation...

i was not into the whole cannon thing. i was arguing the point about why it was valid. an object/energy of that size, being shot with the speed, if not faster than a bullet, gives it more than enough strength to actually be taken seriously.

but suddenly i dont really care anymore. we can agree to disagree here. the point of a debate, is to sway the opinion of another... seeing as how i cant sway yours, and you wont change mine.

so as i said we agree to disagree... correct?

Learn to debate, try reading some comics

You don't know who threw Thor through that building and it doesn't matter anyway because one Thor started fighting he started kicking their asses, it doesn't matter if Apocalypse was able to resist the hits or not, he couldn't get a single hit in AND he needed to his horseman to save him. That Horseman tried to interfere and Thor one shotted him.

You're going to be hard pressed to find anyone that will take you seriously if you actually think Apocalypse is anywhere near Thor's level, because Avengers #3 is proof that Thor is world's above Apoc.

No, I'm not going to agree to disagree, you're flat out wrong, I'd only agree to disagree if you had a legitimate and well thought out argument.

opinion more or less... and i wasnt really asking you if it we did. i say we do, and thats all it takes.

Night night :D

#109 Posted by nickthedevil (13196 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dex_Starr said:

On top of that you're credibility is in serious question, first you said you read everything with Atrocitus then you said you read the Red Lantern books, all 5 of them [if you include Rage of the Red Lanterns]

the hell are you babbling about here?

#110 Posted by Doombert (519 posts) - - Show Bio

I come to this site once a month... open a thread and suddenly I feel like I've been thrown back into 9th grade. I honestly don't think we can name a true winner here. To my knowledge we have really only seen a full powered apoc one time, and that was against stryfe. While this one showing was impressive its Not enough feats for a fair assessment. Apoc also suffers from piss poor writers. He has continuously been written as having the ability and complete control to change his structure on an atomic level. If we take that for how it is written (and written many times at that) there really is no way for him to lose to anything other than magic. He could literally change his mass and density to equal that of a neutron star. Has he ever done it? Nope. But neat to think it was possible! Btw bb vs apoc isn't cannon. Atrocious wins due to apocalyptic underwhelming performances and lack of feats on the blue lipped wonder.

#111 Posted by cliffrice (1015 posts) - - Show Bio

OP says Apocalypse is at full power, and the fullest power i recall is a reality warping god during the 12 If this in in fact the case than Apocalypse beats the red lantern. Origonal post also said No prep. If Apoc isnt at the 12 level of power than atrocious could KO him atleast.

#112 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Atrocitus

#113 Posted by Simon_the_digger (3064 posts) - - Show Bio

Atrocitus

#114 Posted by Doombot_666 (213 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dex_Starr: "You have great rage in your heart. You belong to the red Lantern Corps" lol

First of all, you think Apocalypse is a B-list villain? Are you serious? Almost thirty years in print, story arc after story arc named after him, entire comic series' put on hold for him, not to mention the tremendous amount and variety of powers he wields, and you think he's a B-lister? That alone calls into question your argument. Trying to demean Apocalypse doesn't make Atrocitus any more of a bad-ass. This is not how we debate.

Anyway, almost every example you mentioned of a character beating Apocalypse is invalid because, as mentioned in the OP, the Apocalypse in this battle is at full power. We're talking about the Apocalypse who can take blasts from Black Bolt and Cyclops like they're nothing. BTW, Black Bolt is one of the "cosmic" types you've been ranting about and is a match for Atrocitus himself, but I digress. Black Bolt can destroy a planet with his scream. You think Atrocitus is going to "stomp" a guy who can tank a scream from Black Bolt? I'm not sure Atrocitus could actually do anything at all to a full-powered Apocalypse. Even if he could, Apocalypse can regenerate. Have you actually read Apocalypse's power list? Class-100 strength? Telekinesis? Molecular transmutation? Nothing short of a reality-warper is going to stomp a full-powered Apocalypse. I know you named yourself after Atrocitus's cat, but you can't actually believe that Atrocitus could just annihilate Apocalypse, let alone "100 Apocalypses" or what ever ridiculous thing you said.

Well, as much as I'd like to argue with you about this for six pages, I gotta go troll the Doctor Doom threads now, lol.

After a hard fight, Apocalypse shows Atrocitus that he is unworthy of life and that his rage and Red Lantern ring are crutches that only hide his weakness. Then Atros joins the rest of his unfit race in Oblivion. Muhahahahahaha!

#115 Posted by emperorznb (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

Atrocitus would wipe the floor clean.

#116 Posted by Saren (25890 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Bolt cannot destroy a planet with his scream.

Moderator Online
#117 Posted by Illuminatus (9510 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse is totally a B-list villain. Dude can't even last longer than the first arc of Uncanny X-Men. Zing!

#118 Edited by Mycroftian (109 posts) - - Show Bio

"Quasi-Sonic Scream

Black Bolt's most devastating offensive weapon, and one of these phenomena based upon the particle interaction, is his actual voice. A whisper can level a city, cause distant dormant volcanoes to become active once more, and generate tremors on the far side of the planet. A hyper-sonic shout has been said to generate enough force to destroy planets. Due to the constant and extreme danger posed by his voice, he has undergone rigorous mental training to prevent himself from uttering even the smallest sound, even while asleep."

Maybe he hasn't done it, but someone seems to think he's capable. But that gets down into off-topic nitpicking. I don't have much to contribute to the main topic, sadly, since I have no experience with Atrocitus whatsoever. So *insert plug for Apocalypse purely out of Marvel bias here*

#119 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Atrocitus wins

How many people believe Apocalypse is celestial level? Just asking.

#120 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

Poor Apocalypse :( he dies AGAIN!!!!!!

Though give him a Lantern ring and then this match would be more fair :)

#121 Posted by comic_book_fan (5715 posts) - - Show Bio

apocalypse wins he is stronger faster and can do most of the things atrocitus can do with his own energy powers and could become intangible and shut down his brain.

#122 Edited by New_World_Order (13280 posts) - - Show Bio

Atroticus.

#123 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

i like apoc, but atrocitus is on another level

#124 Posted by comic_book_fan (5715 posts) - - Show Bio

if you remove cis and pis which is what we try to do here so I thought and let them use their powers to there fullest then apocalypse stomps and there is little that can be done to hurt him.

#125 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8473 posts) - - Show Bio

this is a goodmatch up i say atrocitus wins 6/10 but apocalpse is underated they both have great feats each in there own rite

#126 Posted by cfrehse (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

@dex_starr: op said he was at fulll power. His celestial armor is insanely durable.

#127 Edited by HellionVulcan (3867 posts) - - Show Bio

@cfrehse said:

@dex_starr: op said he was at fulll power. His celestial armor is insanely durable.

Plus in Uncanny avengers #6 its said that a full punch from Apocalypse can punch Thors head off so hes got the tool to hurt Atrocitus .

Each hit from Apocalypse was nearly killing Thor .

#128 Posted by NimaMindTricks (1292 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, Current Atrocitus (as the OP states) now can make constructs. I'm gonna bump this thread and say Atrocitus mows Apoc down.

As far as TP goes, Martian Manhunter, who is a better telepath than Apoc, tried going in Atrocitus' head and was hurt badly.

#129 Posted by Jan_Valker (367 posts) - - Show Bio

@nimamindtricks: Well, when the OP was written, I'm sure Atrocitus wasn't fused with the Butcher (but I don't know whether they're still together or not). So, Atrocitus+Butcher: uberstomp. Otherwise: I don't know.

#130 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, Current Atrocitus (as the OP states) now can make constructs. I'm gonna bump this thread and say Atrocitus mows Apoc down.

As far as TP goes, Martian Manhunter, who is a better telepath than Apoc, tried going in Atrocitus' head and was hurt badly.

Didn't that happen, because he couldn't stand Atrocitus' anger? Apoc isn't a good telepath who would have problem with anger.

Besides, how is Atrocitus going to put down Apoc?

#131 Posted by DwightSpitz (567 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Apocalypse Marvel's clone of Darkseid (& thus Marvel's counter-part of Darkseid)? I could never see Atrocitus taking down Darkseid, so I'll say Apocalypse. Correct me if I'm wrong please.

#132 Edited by NimaMindTricks (1292 posts) - - Show Bio
#133 Posted by Joygirl (20060 posts) - - Show Bio

Atros.