• 140 results
Garfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Garfield

- Apoc is at full power.  They fight on the Planet OA.

- No morals, no prep, and win is by KO/Death. Begin 200 yards away.

- Apoc and Atrocitus (Current) 

Who will win?

No Caption Provided
bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By bigcimmerian

Atrocitus for the win.

bigsoto74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By bigsoto74

I believe Apocalypse would destroy Atrocitus and turn him into the Horseman War.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By texasdeathmatch

What can Red Lanterns do with their ring? I'm thinking Atrocitus should win, but I'm not too familiar with the newer rings' abilities. 

bigsoto74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By bigsoto74

@texasdeathmatch said:

What can Red Lanterns do with their ring? I'm thinking Atrocitus should win, but I'm not too familiar with the newer rings' abilities.

Powers and Abilities

Red Lanterns use their blood as their primary weapon. Their blood, supercharged by the harnessed red light of hate, functions much like napalm but on a far more powerful level. It has proven more than capable of burning through the constructs of even the strongest Green Lanterns.

Like Green Lanterns, Red Lanterns are capable of creating energy constructs. Many either choose not to or do not realize they can, though. The enraged mental states of Red Lanterns tend to leave them focusing on blood-related or physical attacks rather than the use of energy constructs.

Red Lanterns are also capable of surviving in exposed space and interstellar flight.

Weaknesses

The biggest weakness of Red Lanterns is their dependence on their power rings for survival. Upon becoming a Red Lantern, the power rings effectively become their life support systems, and they will die if they somehow lose their rings. Death can be avoided via immediate medical attention or the intervention of a Blue Lantern, but the risk of death is very real.

This is why I picked Apocalypse.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Dex_Starr

Atrocitus would win this effortlessly, Red Lantern energy can melt through Green lantern constructs.

bigsoto74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By bigsoto74

@Dex_Starr said:

Atrocitus would win this effortlessly, Red Lantern energy can melt through Green lantern constructs.

Good thing Apocalypse does not have Green Lantern Constructs....lol

Apoc has 3000 years of knowledge, celestial technology, genius level intellect, skilled tactician, and that doesnt even cover his mutant abilities. Apocalypse will win with ease and give Atrocitus a red horse to ride.

Apoc FTW!!!

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Dex_Starr

@bigsoto74 said:

@Dex_Starr said:

Apoc has 3000 years of knowledge, celestial technology, genius level intellect, skilled tactician, and that doesnt even cover his mutant abilities. Apocalypse will win with ease and give Atrocitus a red horse to ride.

Apoc FTW!!!

You're right, which means Apocalypse is going to die even faster lol

Apocalypse having 3000 years of knowledge means nothing, he's a B list villain who's gotten tooled by Namor, Black Bolt and Cable. Atrocitus could kill 10 Apocalypse's with ease if he wanted to.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@bigsoto74 said:

@Dex_Starr said:

Apoc FTW!!!

None of that will give him an iota of a chance against Atrocitus. Try again.
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@bigsoto74: So they have the power to bleed on people? haha where do they shoot the blood out of?  
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By OmegaDynasty

Red Lanterns can burn through Green Lantern's shields. Hope Apoc has something to help him defend himself with.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@texasdeathmatch said:
@bigsoto74: So they have the power to bleed on people? haha where do they shoot the blood out of?  
.....Everywhere.
Afro_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Afro_Warrior

@texasdeathmatch:

The blood comes out of their mouths like their vomiting on people (Weird i know). However it's not proper blood. Their normal blood is replaced by red energy from their rings, which is why they die if their rings are removed.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Dex_Starr

@texasdeathmatch said:

They also have insane regeneration abilities.

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Illuminatus said:
@texasdeathmatch said:
.....Everywhere.
There's an STD joke somewhere in there, but I don't think I'm clever enough to present it.  

@Afro_Warrior
Thanks. 
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@texasdeathmatch said:
@Illuminatus said:
@texasdeathmatch said:
.....Everywhere.
There's an STD joke somewhere in there, but I don't think I'm clever enough to present it.  

Just think....hard.
bigsoto74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By bigsoto74

@Afro_Warrior said:

@texasdeathmatch:

The blood comes out of their mouths like their vomiting on people (Weird i know). However it's not proper blood. Their normal blood is replaced by red energy from their rings, which is why they die if their rings are removed.

So if Apocalypse cuts off his hand with the ring he dies? If he barfs blood on Apoc he will just heal. I just dont see Atrocitus winning. It will be a good fight but my money is on Apoc.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Dex_Starr

@bigsoto74 said:

@Afro_Warrior said:

@texasdeathmatch:

So if Apocalypse cuts off his hand with the ring he dies? If he barfs blood on Apoc he will just heal. I just dont see Atrocitus winning. It will be a good fight but my money is on Apoc.

Apocalypse won't be able to cut his hand off. Apocalypse won't be able to heal if his entire body is drenched in Red Lantern energy, this isn't a good fight, it's a slaughter in Atrocitus' favor.

ogarza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ogarza

apocalypse

on a different note i think you guys might appreciate this pic.

No Caption Provided
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Dex_Starr

@ogarza:Apocalypse gets slaughtered, which is ironic because the 2 Lanterns in the pic you showed would also effortlessly slaughter Apocalypse.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By nickthedevil

Apocalypse really wins this.

he keeps his head, his strategic abilites are awesome, and his healing abilities are controlled at a sub-atomic level... that gives him the edge to come back from anything atrocitus swings at him

ogarza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ogarza

@Dex_Starr: going back to atrocitus's weakness which is having his ring removed. apocalypse has years of of knowledge and he is a very skilled tactician. he can make a plan which will allow him to remove the ring. im not saying he wont have a hard time but apocalypse has that advantage and he will not hesitate in using it. now if apocalypse didnt know his weakness then thats a different story

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By thanobomb1124
@Dex_Starr

@ogarza:Apocalypse gets slaughtered, which is ironic because the 2 Lanterns in the pic you showed would also effortlessly slaughter Apocalypse.

Lmao
LordStoop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By LordStoop

Apocalypse does have the ability to absorb energy. So being covered in red lantern energy only makes him stronger

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#25  Edited By Saren

Apocalypse dies in space puke.

LordStoop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By LordStoop
@CitizenBane: no, I dont see anything  atrosious can do to harm Apocalypse. Energy doesnt work it will make him stronger. Physical harm will be nearly impossible.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Saren

@LordStoop said:

@CitizenBane: no, I dont see anything atrosious can do to harm Apocalypse. Energy doesnt work it will make him stronger. Physical harm will be nearly impossible.

This might make more sense if puke was energy. And Apocalypse has been whupped by people far weaker than Atrocitus.

LordStoop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By LordStoop
@CitizenBane: name me a few?
Avatar image for the_mayhem_theory
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Atrocitus would put up a decent fight, but I see Apocalypse taking the win.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#30  Edited By HolySerpent

Atrocitus

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Dex_Starr

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

You must of not read anything on Atrocitus

@LordStoop said:

@CitizenBane: name me a few?

Cable, Black Bolt, Namor

@ogarza said:

@Dex_Starr: going back to atrocitus's weakness which is having his ring removed. apocalypse has years of of knowledge and he is a very skilled tactician. he can make a plan which will allow him to remove the ring. im not saying he wont have a hard time but apocalypse has that advantage and he will not hesitate in using it. now if apocalypse didnt know his weakness then thats a different story

First of all, Apocalypse has no idea how his ring works, second even if he did, Apocalypse isn't capable of removing his ring. He isn't physically powerful enough, he isn't physically fast enough. There is absolutely nothing Apocalypse can do. Atrocitus can and will kill him in one shot. This is a major stomp and Atrocitus could kill 10 Apocalypses effortlessly if he wanted to. Apoc is a B list villain at the very best.

@LordStoop said:

@CitizenBane: no, I dont see anything atrosious can do to harm Apocalypse. Energy doesnt work it will make him stronger. Physical harm will be nearly impossible.

You don't see anything because you know nothing about Atrocitus. Apocalypse has never been able to absorb energy either and Atrocitus energy is actually plasma as described in Rage of the Red Lanterns, It will melt right through Apoc and kill him instantly.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Atrocitus stomps.

The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dex_Starr said:

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

That's an ignorant response if I've ever seen one. I've read plenty with and about Atrocitus, and that doesn't mean I have to pick him. In the tenure of Apocalypse, which is vastly longer than Atrocitus, he has more impressive feats in my opinion.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Dex_Starr

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

That's an ignorant response if I've ever seen one. I've read plenty with and about Atrocitus, and that doesn't mean I have to pick him. In the tenure of Apocalypse, which is vastly longer than Atrocitus, he has more impressive feats in my opinion.

No you haven't, I can already tell by this that you've read nothing on the character, and that's hardly surprising, and No, skimming over the characters wiki page doesn't count.

LordStoop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By LordStoop

plasma wont kill apocalypse. His power is that of immortality.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Saren

@LordStoop said:

The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dex_Starr said:

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

No you haven't, I can already tell by this that you've read nothing on the character, and that's hardly surprising, and No, skimming over the characters wiki page doesn't count.

And I can already see that your ignorance knows no bounds. Let me guess, for everyone voting for Apocalypse, they too have no knowledge of Atrocitus? Instead of making this a personal attack, why not stay on topic and debate?

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@LordStoop said:
Tell that to Fantomex.
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Dex_Starr

@LordStoop said:

=/

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Saren

@Illuminatus said:

@LordStoop said:
Tell that to Fantomex.

LOL

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Dex_Starr

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

And I can already see that your ignorance knows no bounds. Let me guess, for everyone voting for Apocalypse, they too have no knowledge of Atrocitus? Instead of making this a personal attack, why not stay on topic and debate?

Actually yes, if you've noticed in the thread, the other 2 people voting for Apocalypse are getting their info solely off of the wiki on this site and have even copied and pasted it. So yes, practically no one voting for Apocalypse has any knowledge of Atrocitus. Good call...

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Dex_Starr

@nickthedevil said:

he keeps his head,

No he doesn't, read Messiah War.

his strategic abilites are awesome

No there not, see his fight with Namor

and his healing abilities are controlled at a sub-atomic level... that gives him the edge to come back from anything atrocitus swings at him

Not if his entire body is vaporized, Apocalypse can't come back from nothing which is exactly what's going to happen here.

LordStoop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By LordStoop

I love what remender did to Apocalypse in explaining how he could have lived 3000 years. The cylce of apocalypse and his horseman Death. but the picture showed the old Apocalypse who had full control off his body and was quite immortal.
The kid that Fantomex killed was going to be Apocalypse someday, but didnt have any of his powers yet.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Dex_Starr

@LordStoop said:

I love what remender did to Apocalypse in explaining how he could have lived 3000 years. The cylce of apocalypse and his horseman Death. but the picture showed the old Apocalypse who had full control off his body and was quite immortal. The kid that Fantomex killed was going to be Apocalypse someday, but didnt have any of his powers yet.

He was able to live long, but rip him in half or vaporize him and Apocalypse is very killiable

The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dex_Starr said:

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

@Dex_Starr said:

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

Actually yes, if you've noticed in the thread, the other 2 people voting for Apocalypse are getting their info solely off of the wiki on this site and have even copied and pasted it. So yes, practically no one voting for Apocalypse has any knowledge of Atrocitus. Good call...

Oh, I see clearly. You're assuming that because I vote for Apocalypse, I not only know nothing about Atrocitus, but that I also get my information from Wikipedia? And here I thought comic books existed. Your benighted acuity is wondrous; however, my vote Apocalypse stays. =)

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@LordStoop said:
I love what remender did to Apocalypse in explaining how he could have lived 3000 years. The cylce of apocalypse and his horseman Death. but the picture showed the old Apocalypse who had full control off his body and was quite immortal. The kid that Fantomex killed was going to be Apocalypse someday, but didnt have any of his powers yet.
Immortality is not always synonymous with invincibility.
LordStoop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By LordStoop

there are quite a few fanboys around i see.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Dex_Starr

@The_Mayhem_Theory:No, I'm acknowledging it because it's fact. Comic books do exist, it's just a matter of you not reading them. You're vote for Apocalypse can stay, it's still wrong and based off of nothing though...

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@LordStoop said:
there are quite a few fanboys around i see.
Indeed. Now, excuse me, I must return to wallowing in self-loating.
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Dex_Starr said:

@The_Mayhem_Theory:No, I'm acknowledging it because it's fact. Comic books do exist, it's just a matter of you not reading them. You're vote for Apocalypse can stay, it's still wrong and based off of nothing though...

Again, your benighted acuity is wondrous; hell, beyond that, it's infinite! I must counter you by stating, "You know nothing about Apocalypse because you're voting for Atrocitus, though it's still wrong and based off of nothing." ;)