#1 Posted by King Saturn (224025 posts) - - Show Bio
Can Apocalypse take down Apollo in an all out battle ?

caption
                                                   
caption
#2 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Apollo vicious curbstomp
The guy is on par with Majestic

#3 Posted by King Saturn (224025 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"Apollo vicious curbstomp
The guy is on par with Majestic"
Thats Just In Theory though... based on what we have seen of Apollo... he cant hold a candle to Majestic...
#4 Posted by Alpha (7329 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Apollo vicious curbstomp
The guy is on par with Majestic"
Thats Just In Theory though... based on what we have seen of Apollo... he cant hold a candle to Majestic..."

Totally agree. Not sure why people say that. It's said that he is a Majestic Class character but that doesn't mean he is at his level, just similar in power.

I compare his strength and speed to Majestic as I would Martian Manhunter to Superman.

Apoc should win this.
#5 Posted by King Saturn (224025 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"King Saturn said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"Apollo vicious curbstomp
The guy is on par with Majestic"
Thats Just In Theory though... based on what we have seen of Apollo... he cant hold a candle to Majestic..."

Totally agree. Not sure why people say that. It's said that he is a Majestic Class character but that doesn't mean he is at his level, just similar in power.

I compare his strength and speed to Majestic as I would Martian Manhunter to Superman.

Apoc should win this."
Thats What I Am Thinking
#6 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They say it because there dumb as hell.



#7 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They say it because there dumb as hell.



"
Despite the fact that you know nothing about either character : /
#8 Posted by King Saturn (224025 posts) - - Show Bio
Was there an image or something in SeSaw's Post that didnt come out right ?
#9 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Was there an image or something in SeSaw's Post that didnt come out right ?
"
No he is just an idiot that cant type
#10 Posted by King Saturn (224025 posts) - - Show Bio
Sad...
#11 Edited by comic_book_fan (5564 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse

#12 Posted by spiderbuck (2452 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Hyperlight (5701 posts) - - Show Bio

apoc if he plays his cards right

#14 Posted by Mattersuit (4270 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Apoc could take this.

#15 Edited by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

apollo

#16 Posted by darklord_apoc (1346 posts) - - Show Bio

What could Apollo do to Apocalypse? Physical attacks wont work on him or mental but I don't know Apollo's feats...

#17 Posted by patrat18 (9542 posts) - - Show Bio

Apoc.

#18 Posted by darklord_apoc (1346 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if he could speed blitz like Superman, how can you speed blitz someone who blows his ownself up and regenerates like nothing? At that, while he was dying and at his weakest? So Apollo speed would not work here at all but like I said I do not know Apollo's other feats but I do know Asguardian armor was not even able to hurt Apocalypse... It took a magic spell to do it... Only few know...

#19 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1525 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by darklord_apoc (1346 posts) - - Show Bio

apollo

Now didn't you say your going to start agreeing with everything I said? Shame, shame, shame on you! Lol just playing...

#21 Edited by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil said:

apollo

Now didn't you say your going to start agreeing with everything I said? Shame, shame, shame on you! Lol just playing...

lol youre right. apoc stomps !!! lol

#22 Posted by HellionVulcan (3725 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Apocalypse can win after a lengthy fight .

#23 Posted by comic_book_fan (5564 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse stomps if midnighter can beat him which I here a lot.

and even looking at powers Apocalypse wins it just isn't a stomp.

#24 Posted by dondave (36408 posts) - - Show Bio

Apoc