Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By allanvdsouza
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The team have knowledge about Apocalypse and have three days to prepare.

This happen in Amos's house.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

What feats does team 2 have ?

allanvdsouza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@hellionvulcan: Carter and Sadie, the two kids, defeated a entire army of demons.

"I have to say, the House of challenges did not seem very challenging. We fight against monsters, yes. Snakes amounted river. Demons appeared. Ships full of ghosts tried to board the Solar Barca. Destroy all. I was so angry, so devastated by the loss of Bes, who imagined that each threat was the god Khonsu the moon. Our enemies have no chance.

Sadie launched spells that I had never seen her use. She invoked ice sheets that probably accompanied his emotions, leaving several icebergs demons in our wake. She turned an entire ship full of pirates ghost in bubbles with Khonsu head format, then vaporized in a nuclear explosion in miniature."

Carter sealed a demon in a pocket dimension.
"I felt my fading strength, my shield faltering. The tusks of Leroy were an inch from my face and Horus said nothing to encourage me.

Then I remembered the invisible closet in the Duat. I wondered if other things could be stored on it ... big things and bad.

I closed my hands around the neck of Leroy and stuck his knee in his ribs. I imagined an opening in the Duat - in the air above me: 13/32/33. And I thought my closet opening a gigantic will.

With what was left me with strength, Leroy pushed upward. He flew to the ceiling, his eyes widening surprised when the giant body went through a go invisible and disappeared."

Carter have great strength

"I summoned the strength of Horus. A blue light surrounded my hand, and I fatiei the stone with a karate chop. Cracked in the middle, falling on either side of the dwarf god.

It would have been more impressive if I had not whimper like a puppy and held my fingers. Apparently, I needed to work more on trick karate because my hand felt like it was boiling in oil. I was sure I had broken some bones."

With the power of Horus, he can make a nuclear explosion
"I felt like I had swallowed one of Ra's fireballs. My fists clenched around the staff and flail, despite the throbbing pain in my hand. The power of Horus grew on me again, and once again we were in .. absolute agreement I was his eye I was the Vingador.- Big mistake - I said to the serpent -.. You should never have threatened my família.Eu threw his staff and the flail They smashed in the face Apophis and exploded in a pillar of fire like a nuclear explosion. "

Amos, the guy can transform himself in a storm cloud.
And can control almost any element.
"Most impressive, however, was Amos. I had seen him do magic, but never like this. He was at the base of the statue of Thoth, summoning thunder and lightning with his staff, knocking enemies magicians, and turning them into clouds miniature storm. a magician woman attacked him with his brilliant staff with red flames, but Amos simply hit the ground and marble tiles turned sand at his feet, and the woman sank to the neck. "