• 68 results
#1 Edited by nickzambuto (13685 posts) - - Show Bio

Hello and welcome, to the final round of the Apocalypse Tourny! Through blood, sweat, and many, many tears, these two contestants have bested the odds and made their way to the end of the world!

Yes, the end of the world. Seems the apocalypse of civilization was only the beginning. But first, let's meet our survivalists!

Kraven the Hunter (Pink Slip Perk)

1.) Dazzler: N/A

2.) BuckyCap: bionic arm, vibranium shield, modified Handgun and explosives.

3.) Cassandra Cain: Batarangs, smoke grenades, small explosives, grappling hooks

4.) M: Her bodacious body

5.) Raiden: Hi-Frequency Katana, Tanto, Silenced HK Mk 23 Sidearm, Throwing Knives

VERSUS

Ultimate Spider-Man (Pink Slip Perk)

Burias Drak'Shal: Power Armor

Captain Titus: Iron Halo, Jump Pack, Plasma Pistol, Power Weapon.

Kharn the Betrayer: Gore Child, Plasma Pistol, Krak and Frag Grenades

Lucius the Eternal: Laer Blade, Lash of Torment, Doom Siren, Frag Grandes.

Karandras the Shadow Hunter: Scoirpion Claw, Scoirpion Blade, Madiblaster.

Quite a match up we have here eh? I guarentee you both, you're gonna need to use each member of your team, to the best of their abilities for this one.

Now, as I was saying, err... it's the end of the world.

Yup, apparently, the rich and powerful have banded together and decided Earth sucks. Nearly every species of animal has gone extinct, vegetation is non existant, and even the very air we breath is slowly morphing into a toxic mess. They've built a rocket ship and plan on GTFOing, and it's your job to hitch a ride on said rocket.

Unfortunately, there's only so much room, and to be honest neither of you were exactly 'invited'. So here's the rundown:

-You must make your way through a top secret, heavily guarded Government base to reach your goal. You each enter from opposite sides.

This base is guarded by an army of 200 gene therapy enhanced super soldiers. Each one has physical capabilities similar to that of the Goddamn Batman, and have recieved the highest level of combat training possible.

There are four watch towers set in each corner of the facility. Each watch tower has a team of trained snipers armed with Specialized Adamantium Bullets fired from High Power Customized Rifles.

There are 4 snipers on each tower, with each tower having a leader, making a total of 5 snipers per tower and 25 snipers in all. The leaders are:

Frank Castle -

Bullseye -

Ultimate Hawkeye -

Deadshot -

After making your way through the facility, you will descend on an elevator into the interior.

Here waiting for you, is:

Slade Wilson -

Deadpool -

Wolverine -

Ultimate Captain America -

Albert Wesker -

Each fighter is mind controlled and completely bloodlusted, though they are still in the right state of mind (I/E not berserker)

Stumbling away from this battlefield, you soon enter another

You have to destroy Metal Gear REX and Metal Gear RAY

(Piloted by Joker)

(Piloted by Lex Luthor)

And just for the f*ck of it, we have Gray Fox and Solidus Snake running around, gunning for you guys too.

As you near the rocket ship, one final opponent is presented to you. One final ace in the hole to stop you.

Good luck.

And of course you'll have to deal with the opposing team at some point.

To help you guys out, I'll offer some perks.

Prep - You guys get 1 hour of prep

Camo - You are granted 30 minutes of invisibility

Health - You get 3 senzu beans

Pink Slip - You can switch out any member of your team, for any other street leveler

Backup - You have 50 League of Assassins ninja at your beck and call

If you're too scared to make the first move, feel free to PM me your perk.

#2 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

OH SH!!!!T its up :)

Im chossing my Perk right now.

Pink Slip!!!

Ultimate Spidey always been my weakest member here and to complet the 40K Theme Im switching him out with Burias Drak'Shal the Possessed Marine of the Word Bearers Novels.

Hes a 10 Tonner Space Marine with Claws, Fangs, Spikes, and a Deadpool Healing Factor as well Wolverine Senses. Bamsky!

#3 Posted by HigorM (3839 posts) - - Show Bio

god dammit, this is going to be very hard, i know nothing about those 40K characters..

i may consider a switch as well..

i´m going to take some time to prepare myself for this battle..

#4 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

My opening statement is My 3 Captains (Kharn, Lucius, and Titus) as well Phoenix Lord Karandras scope out the area. Karandras and Bruias will be the Scopers.

Karadras Shadow field is immun to sensores and sight of Space Marines. The Snipers are no sweat.

Admist the increasingly strong backgorund throb of the Avatar, Morlaniath felt something else touching upon his spirit, something cold, yet keen and familiar: a direct call to him unlike the burning beacon of the Avatars presence. He scoured the trees looking for the source. In the Shadow of a split lianderin trunk, he saw a pair of yellow eyes flash. From the darkness appeared Karandras, the Oldest of the Stricking Scoirpion Exarchs.

-Path of the Warrior

The Phoenix Lord led them away from the others, the presence of the Avatar receeding as Karandras forged on through the trees towards the enemy. A blur of shadow followed Karandras, a Aura of Darkness that surrounded the squad even when they crossed paths and clearings. Its Tendril lingered behind, caressing the trunks of the trees, lightly stricking the Apsect Warriors that followed. One diaphanous trail passed across Morlaniath's arm, chill to the touch. It came from the darkness between the stars, the shadow of the deepest void.The tendril Dissipated into the air and the sensation passed.

-Path of the Warrior

Burias Stealth Skills are highly utilise in finding Prey across a war torn planet and killing it via surprise.

Climbing during a Snow Gale the Defense Walls to hit his mark.
He senses the attack of Mandrake (Guys who change dimension planes during attacks) before they attack.

As shown these 2 would kill the Sniper Positions and both are immune to any shots by the snipers due to Karandras having no Body and Burias being able to heal from any Gun Shot wound, even a Head Shot. He survived this 63 Ton Tank after reforming in minuets.

He Reforms right after to join the Battle again.

After that the Captains Plans will be simple. Wait i the sniper Positions and Scope the Area with said Rifles. All my Space Marines are Expert Marksman themselves and by scoping the area for the next area. Burias will sense and the various Scanners for Kharn, Karandras will pick up the oppossing team. after my lessons from the last 2 matches I will merely find a dark Coner with Karandras shielding us via Shadow Field and Burias will continue to monitor and report back via Com Link as all Power Armour Suits have one.

Your move @HigorM!

#5 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@HigorM: My advice would be someone with Luke Cage Durability, a Energy force Field of some kind (Remember Titus, Kharn, Lucius, and Karadras all have a Weapon that cuts on the Molecular Level), High Experiance, and Healing wouldnt hurt.

#6 Posted by HigorM (3839 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: yeah I'll definitely make a change considering my team is not strong enough and does have a weak link if compared to yours. I´m looking for someone with those particulars.. i´ll try my best to make the switch and start this soon enough..

#7 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@HigorM: No Probs.

#8 Posted by HigorM (3839 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: @CadenceV2:

I was wondering if i could switch Bucky Barnes Winter Soldier to BuckyCap without counting as Pink Slip? It would be too much to ask ?

#9 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@HigorM said:

I was wondering if i could switch Bucky Barnes Winter Soldier to BuckyCap without counting as Pink Slip? It would be too much to ask ?

I dont have a prob with it.

#10 Edited by nickzambuto (13685 posts) - - Show Bio

@HigorM said:

Does Bucky Cap have his bionic arm?

Either way Cadence said he doesn't mind, so I don't see why not. Changed. Can I get a list of gear and your actual perk?

I need some gear for Burias Drak'Shal too.

EDIT: Cadence, is it ok with you if Higor switches one of his guys out for Dazzler? I'm iffy on if she's overpowered. It's your call.

#11 Posted by HigorM (3839 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@HigorM said:

Either way Cadence said he doesn't mind, so I don't see why not. Changed. Can I get a list of gear and your actual perk?

BuckyCap has the bionic arm, vibranium shield, modified Handgun and explosives.

But he wouldn´t be my perk, just a small switch..

I want to use Dazzler as my Perk. Is that okay to you ?

#12 Posted by nickzambuto (13685 posts) - - Show Bio

@HigorM said:

@nickzambuto said:

@HigorM said:

@nickzambuto: CadenceV2:

BuckyCap has the bionic arm, vibranium shield, modified Handgun and explosives.

But he wouldn´t be my perk, just a small switch..

I want to use Dazzler as my Perk. Is that okay to you ?

If he says yes to Dazzler, who are you swapping out?

#13 Posted by HigorM (3839 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: Kraven.

#14 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@HigorM: @nickzambuto: Go for it.... Odd pick tho... What you have up your sleeve?

Also Gear for Burias is simply Power Armour.

#15 Posted by nickzambuto (13685 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@HigorM: @nickzambuto: Go for it.... Odd pick tho... What you have up your sleeve?

Also Gear for Burias is simply Power Armour.

Alright. Get to da debatin youz two.

#16 Posted by HigorM (3839 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: well you´ll see it soon :D

#17 Edited by HigorM (3839 posts) - - Show Bio

Kraven the Hunter (Pink Slip Perk)

3.) Cassandra Cain: Batarangs, smoke grenades, small explosives, grappling hooks.

4.) M: Her bodacious body.

5.) Raiden: Hi-Frequency Katana, Tanto, Silenced HK Mk 23 Sidearm, Throwing Knives.

STRATEGY

Super Soldier / Snipers

"This base is guarded by an army of 200 gene therapy enhanced super soldiers. Each one has physical capabilities similar to that of the Goddamn Batman, and have recieved the highest level of combat training possible.

There are four watch towers set in each corner of the facility. Each watch tower has a team of trained snipers armed with Specialized Adamantium Bullets fired from High Power Customized Rifles."

With 1 hour for prep time, the team will be heavily equipped and ready for this last battle, using Com Links to communicate with each others. They will also have 50 League of Assassins ninja for backup as well as 3 senzu beans to help during the fight. The Camo will be used further ahead at the right time. BuckyCap will lead the team to victory, using the resources and capacity of each in the best way possible. They have gone through a lot to be here knowing this is gonna be the the most difficult task of their lives, they´re ready to crush them all!

First of all, Dazzler will use her powers to emit a wide ranged flash beam, causing temporary blindness in the enemies, followed by Monet who will be flying arround the base, giving detailed information about enemy positioning/localization. Additionally, she will be carrying explosive bombs, to blow all the ground units before they can engage to Raiden as well as the sniper towers.

- Dazzler flash light:

- Monet acceptance flight

OKay, Raiden will be responsible for terminate the remaining super soldiers, using his speed/agility to overcome multiple enemies at the same time, considering they don´t have enough speed/agility to keep up with him, this should be easy, not to mention that they are unarmed. Bucky will be will provide coverage if needed shooting them from distance. Raiden will also cut the towers base as soon as he finish the soldiers. The team should leave this part unscathed, since Monet, Cassandra and Raiden are bullet-timers, being able to avoid gunfire, Bucky has the vibranium shield and finally Dazzler who can easily pulverize them.

- BuckyCap shield blocking:

- Cassandra Cain dodging feats:

- Monet catches and returns the bullet:

#18 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@HigorM: @nickzambuto: Hold on. I think Nick meant pick only one Perk. Both of us choosing Pink Slip. If not continue on :)

#19 Posted by nickzambuto (13685 posts) - - Show Bio

You misunderstand Higor, you're only allowed to choose ONE perk, you don't get each one.

#20 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: @HigorM: You know what? To make things fair (He so underpowered as it is) Ill let him role with all those perks. Hes going to need 3 Senzu Beans and 50 ninjas!

Also we can keep this rolling.

#21 Posted by nickzambuto (13685 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@nickzambuto: @HigorM: You know what? To make things fair (He so underpowered as it is) Ill let him role with all those perks. Hes going to need 3 Senzu Beans and 50 ninjas!

Also we can keep this rolling.

Whatevs.

#22 Posted by HigorM (3839 posts) - - Show Bio

sorry guys, I really thought that we´re supposed to use all of those perks since there was no specification. I know this was too good to be true :P

Anyways, if everyone agrees let´s move on..

#23 Edited by HigorM (3839 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2:

So you're suggesting that our battle will start earlier than expected? Before making through the "top secret, heavily guarded Government base to reach your goal. You each enter from opposite sides."

So we start near each other or separated? I thought we are supposed to finish all those tasks/levels, defeating all those enemies before engaging the final battle..

Hey can you clarify this for us?

#24 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@HigorM: Oh snap im confused now?

#25 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@HigorM: @nickzambuto:

-You must make your way through a top secret, heavily guarded Government base to reach your goal. You each enter from opposite sides.

Oh snap never mind my post.....

My team easily kills everyone of the Troops like Kharn has here to 4000+ with better gear and Armour.

Next I will notice your battle on your side. So I will enter the elevator and descend down. I will meet the team who are HOPELESSLY outpowered by my team. Anyone who read my Space Marine debates knows why. They will be effortlessly cut into peices via Skill, Speed, and Power weapons.

Then in this Dark Room my 3 SM Captains and Phoenix Lord will agree to let you come and pass and deal with the next surprise.

@HigorM: Next Map is yours have Fun :)

I plan on killing all thats left of your team after words!

#26 Posted by HigorM (3839 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: nice, continuing...

"There are 4 snipers on each tower, with each tower having a leader, making a total of 5 snipers per tower and 25 snipers in all. The leaders are: Frank Castle - Bullseye - Ultimate Hawkeye - Deadshot"

STRATEGY

After defeating the soldiers and snipers, the team will make way through the facility, keeping focus on the mission, always alert for any surprise attack. Flash bangs will be used inside the place to take the enemy by surprise before the fight starts. Monet will come first followed by Bucky and the rest of the team. Part (8 of them) of the 50 ninjas will be used here, to disrupt and mislead the enemy while Dazzler will use her powers to blind them as well as destroy their weapons. Cassandra will focus on Punisher, Raiden will take care of Bullseye, while Monet goes after Ult. Hawkeye. Finally Dazller and Bucky will team up to defeat Deadshot. Thus the team ensures a more secure victory without taking any damage.

vs Punisher:

Batgirl won´t have much problem to take him down since she can avoid his gunfire while close the distance throwing batarangs to disarm him, and once she do that is a matter of seconds to the fight ends since Cass is way more skilled then him. All she have to do is use nerve strikes/pressure points to neutralize him an then strike with on big hit to knockout him.

vs. Bullseye:

Raiden have enough speed/agility to dodge anything he throws at him, and even if he get tagged, the cyberninja have sufficient durability to sustain any damage. Not to mention that he can also throw knives at him while engage close combat, using both blade and tanto to cut him in several pieces with ease. Bullseye have no durability or enough skill to keep up with him.

vs. Ult. Hawkeye:

This might be a little more difficult, but since i´ve set Monet for the job, it won´t be that hard. Considering that she have superhuman speed, agility, endurance, reflexes, coordination, balance and the most important: nigh-invulnerability and enhanced healing factor, not to mention night vision and enhanced hearing. So she can handle him, dodge arrows of any kind, fly arround the place and all she needs to do is hit him once to take him down.

vs. Deadshot:

Once again, Bucky will need his shield to block and every bullet fired by Deadshot (he can even do it while fighting), distracting him, while Dazzler uses her power to hit him with a beam of light, she has done it before and won´t have problem to do again here. He can´t handle both at the same time so this should be quite easy to do.

So once again the team must pass through the facility unscathed, with no need to use senzu beans or any other special equipment..

#27 Posted by nickzambuto (13685 posts) - - Show Bio

Continue,

#28 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: @HigorM: I killed those guys easy with really no needed strategy. Burias Can take the Gunfire easy (Uber Healing) and Karandras Super Stealth and one shotting Spidey Speed kills the others. I simply also killed the etire team in the Dark Room here.

Reason stated are Obvious as Im Stronger, Faster, better Armoured, and have Weapons that Cut on the Molecular level. I simply dominate this Room.

As I stated my guys would know of Higors team and will decide (4 master generals here) to use Karandras Impenetrable Shadow Field to hide in a dark corner of this dark room and let his team and army of ninjas by to deal with the next attack.

And one Possessed Marine!

Unless he feels a reason to detect and battle my guys now? I'll take that in this "Confine" area. :)

#29 Posted by HigorM (3839 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: i rather prefer complete the whole mission before engage in a fight..

you´re going to post how your team will deal with Hulk?

#30 Posted by YoungJustice (6842 posts) - - Show Bio

This tourney has been going on forever....

#31 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@HigorM said:

@CadenceV2: i rather prefer complete the whole mission before engage in a fight..

you´re going to post how your team will deal with Hulk?

I can one shot him actually.... so yeah I will deal with Hulk. Infact are your guys above Teaming up the Metal Gears and Cyber Ninjas?

Alright here it is. Lets say I wait for ya and then Titus offers a Truce. We will leave together. So we think. Little do we know the Shuttle can only seat 5. But we wont know that till battle.

Truce?

#32 Posted by HigorM (3839 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: agreed, seems the best thing to do..

i will just finish my strategy for the rest of those characters and Hulk then we´ll finaly start the real battle ok?

#33 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@HigorM: K

After the Truce we will go out into the area. We will split up into 2 groups. Your Army goes left my Awesome Kill Squad right. Im not stealthing this or scouting. Both Solidus and Raiden will make it impossible. I’m running into Solidus as I can see and track him via Burias.

So Burias sets out to hunt that Stench known as Solidus. I’m sure Ray and Rex will pop out with a attitude.

Burias vs Solidus Snake.

This is a Single match of Burias vs the Chapter Master of the White Consul Space Marines. Chapter Masters are the best warriors and tacticians in the Space Marines. He is armed with a Thunder Hammer (a single hit blows Tanks), Terminator Armour (the most durable Armour in 40K), and a Thunder Shield (Shield with a more powerful Force field (built in). Burias own Skill and Durability destroys this Chapter Master. Solidus stands no chance.

As for Rex. My Power Armour should for a time withstand the bullet onslaught. I will take cover and simply Plasma Pistol as much as I can. Titus will locate the Cockpit and Jump Pack on top of Rex. From on top I can easily cut Rex up to the Cockpit with my Matter Separating Power Axe.

After all Titus single handily landed and brought down a Ork Space Kroozer.

As for Ray. I can take him out as needed as well. Karnadras is more powerful than Solidus and should easy replicate this feat here.'

I

Karadras can do this easy.

Finally is the battle of Kharn vs Grey Fox. Solid Snake took on Grey Fox. I know Kharn with his skill and one shotting Gorechild would decimate this guy as my scans above show.

Finally we have this guy.

I would let the Hand and Esquire team distract this guy so Kharn can rush in and Soul Rip Hulk with his worked up Gorechild Daemon Axe from all the blood it has shed thus far!

#34 Edited by HigorM (3839 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: let me catch up with you okay? i´m really looking forward to post the Hulk part :P

After making your way through the facility, you will descend on an elevator into the interior.

Here waiting for you, is:

Slade Wilson, Deadpool, Wolverine, Ult. Cap. America and Albert Wesker.

STRATEGY

This part is going to be a little bit harder, but the team have the tools to do the job properly. So after making through the facility, the team will reach the interior of the base with no harm and with most of the perks intact. Once again the ninjas will be used to help teaming up and outnumber them. From the remaining 42 ninjas, 12 will be used against this enemies, 3 for each follow members: BuckyCap, Batgirl, Raiden and Monet. Dazzler will be the only one without the ninja´s assistance and she is going to fight Wolverine. Cassy is the answer for Deathstroke, Barnes will engage Ult. Cap. , while Raiden goes after Deadpool with Monet taking care of Wesker. The team will be in constant communication, with each member knowing that they will help each other at any cost. That being said, I will describe in detail below how these fights will happen.

+ LoA Ninjas:

Dazzler vs Wolverine:

She is the best call for this, considering that she already fought him twiece, being able to put him down.. I think that sometimes images speaks better then words, so here it is:

BuckyCap +3 Ninjas vs Ult. Cap. America:

This fight is gonna be tough for Barnes, but he can at least handle him until other team member appears to help him. The 3 ninjas will be used for distraction while he manage to tag him off guard with the shield, bionic arm or the special handgun (which by the way would be enough to put him down). He was able to handle 50´s Cap who is way stronger then him (2 ton strength). Bucky said that 50s Captain America is twice as strong, fast and durable as Steve. Bucky also commented that Steve is 3 times faster, stronger and durable as himself. This makes 50s cap 6 times all the stats of Bucky who is only peak human. So i guess he is prepared for this.

- modified handgun capacity:

- vs 50´s Cap.

- vs 50´s Cap. again. Bucky is fighting without the shield, but only his arm. He still manage to beat him..

Monet + 3 Ninjas vs Albert Wesker:

Wesker will have a really tough fight here, considering Monet stats, she is more then capable of overcome him, with superior strength (10 tons), combined with superhuman speed, agility, endurance, reflexes, coordination, and balance, not to mention her durability and healing factor, he will be no match for her, it´s just a matter of time for her put him down for good. The ninjas will also help her working as a distraction..

Monet feats - strength, agility, reflexes, endurance..

Cassandra Cain + 3 Ninjas vs Deathstroke:

She is the one who is going to use those ninjas in the best way possible considering her previous training with the League of Assassins. Without help, the fight between these two is always close, when Slade himself admitted that the only way he can defeat her is by messing with her head. This is not going to help here since the team have 1 hour prep so those mind tricks won´t work, and with help she is perfectly able to defeat him.

Raiden + 3 Ninjas vs Deadpool:

This should be a great fight, two master of sword, but Raiden is more then capable to handle him, the only problem being his healing factor, but he has fought Vamp before who was an enemy with healing factor, so this isn´t going to surprise him. Once again the ninjas (equipped with bombs) will help him to incapacitate Deadpool. The cyber ninja have enough speed and agility to avoid his sword and dodge bullets, and great durability to resist damage. Personally I consider Raiden to be more proficient then Deadpool considering his sword fight against Moon Knight. Those things together make him able to take the enemy down of the count.

- deadpool vs Moon Knight:

- Raiden vs Vamp:

#35 Edited by HigorM (3839 posts) - - Show Bio

Moving on..

"Stumbling away from this battlefield, you soon enter another:

You have to destroy Metal Gear REX and Metal Gear RAY

And just for the f*ck of it, we have Gray Fox and Solidus Snake running around, gunning for you guys too.

As you near the rocket ship, one final opponent is presented to you. One final ace in the hole to stop you."

STRATEGY

For the first two Metal Gear´s the main weapon will be Bucky´s bionic arm, which can release an electromagnetic pulse to shut down electrical hardware. With prep Barnes can increase this capability so he can hit them from distance (emp bombs) without the need of touch. The rest of the team can work together for distraction while Cap do the job. Even Iron Man himself wasn´t capable to counter it properly since he had to shutdown his armor to avoid the emp.

Gray Fox and Solidus Snake:

These two are dangerous alone, now imagine together.. So I think that the best to do is use the most skilled fighters of my team to combat them while the rest of the team covers them if necessary. The two MVP players will be Cassandra Cain and Raiden.

1.) Solid Snake vs Cassandra Cain

As already shown, Batgirl has been trained since she was a kid to be the perfect fighter, and one of her trainings was to dodge gunfire. She is more skilled, better fighter and faster then Solid Snake, she can avoid anything he attempt to use against her, close the distance and finish him with no effort..

5.) Gray Fox vs Raiden

Although the cyber ninjas look similar, i consider Raiden to be the best of them, he is on pair of GF skills, has demonstraded outstanding durability, strength, agility and reflexes feats, possessing superior/more advanced tecnology, not to mention the artificial healing factor (being really hard to kill due to the lack of vital organs), it´s going to be a hard fight, but he will be standing in the end, like he did in the MGS series against all odds.

HULK:

Once again Dazzler will be the answer for this. She was able to defeat him in the past in different ways. She can use her powers to calm or knockout him to the ground, either way the result is the same, HULK IS DOWN! I´ll show it above:

- and if he tries to yell or use the thunderclap:

: i think i´m done here, we can finally put the teams to fight each other..

#36 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@HigorM:

Feats of Power Armour Super Soilders. I have 3 Power Armour Captains! A Phoenix Lord! Also a very talented Possess Marine!

Ultras beat back poorly potrayed Beserkers. At the end of this Video shows a skilled Brother Captain at work!

CAPTAIN TITUS takes out 50+ Orks and brings the Killa Kruizar to the earth with ease and hooks up with the rest of his Ork Killing Marines.

Captain Titus Close Combat moves. Each Move is a near Kill Shot. These are Genuin Cinematics taken form the Novels.

Blood Ravens Squad vs Eldar. Karandras people. The Warp Spider (Teleporting one) is a Exarch. His Skills are impressive. Karandras has Better Armour, Faster, and more deadly weapons. Plus Special Powers. The Sergant in this Video is a futur Brother Captain.

Space Marines. The Angels of Death. A few can beat the Thousands.

A Brother Captain with a Ork Mek and Eldar Farseer raping Tyranids. That Carnifex that the Brother Captain takes out is a Tank Killer.

Alright now the Vid Feats are out of the way.

Space Marine Facts. From Left to Right. Power Armour. Brother Captain. SM Organs and their Functions.

Alright now the basics are out of the way heres a break down of Gear.

Also All my Guys (Except Burias and Karandras) have Iron Halo Equivalant Shields! Lucius and Kharns Chaos Energy Armour is a little less powerful than Titus.

Space Marines (like Brother Captains and higher) are super fast as well. Reaction Speed and Movement.

Before the Trigger can be pulled he moves and reacts.

Space Marines are very fast. Faster than Humans at peak levels.

Also a Space Marine Organs allow them to fight with no Sleep, Food, or Water for Weeks on end. They have to push themselves for days to tire out. Also they have Larman cells Organ which gives them a Healing Factor as well. In the Space Marine Game Titus non stop battle for over 24 hours killing Orks and Daemons. I belive this is important as well as my guys are fighting Peak Level. Meanwhile alot of your guys are wearing out. I belive this is important.

Be back with my Breakdowns of the fights!

#37 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@HigorM: Ok. When the dust settles I will look at the Ship and back to ya. I put it to ya plainly. "You want on this ship go ahead. However we like it here. We're Gods here! As my first ruling I will destroy this Ship and keep all you here as my subjects unless you can defeat the A Team?!"

Challenge thrown down.

Dazzler has great light tricks. I will send Karandras after her. Karandras Skills are base of 1000s of Exarchs that had done his Armour. A few feats of the latest to don it Morlaniath.

Morlaniath here snaps back and forth between the experience and memories of the past Exarchs of his Armour. He had 5 before him where it and their knowledge and skill is pass on.

Heres Morlaniath killing Space Marine and Flashing back to past Memories of other Exarchs.

Here Karandras kills Space Marines easily and takes a Anti Tank Power Claw to do him in from a Walking Tank.

Hes also Spidey Fast. Eldar are faster than humans by 3 fold in everything anyway. Dark Eldar are the fastest Species being even faster. Ahra is probably fastest Dark Eldar their is as he is faster than Dark Eldar can perceive.

As seen in top left he effortlessly defeats his best fighter with speed.

Karandras match him in battle for 17 days with no clear victor.

Suffice to say he will kill Dazzler and remain unaffected by her light show thanks to a) having no eyes and b) having a Helm with adjusting sensors. She will die in less than a second.

Bucky will probably be taken by Titus. Captain on Captain. Other than Explosives I don't see a way for Bucky to harm Titus with his Armour and Iron Halo energy shield. Truth be told Titus is faster and has 2 weapons (Plasma Pistol and Power Axe) that is more than capable of killing Bucky the moment he misses a block with his Shield.

I Believe Titus wins this easy with a Jump Pack assault.

3.) Cassandra Cain: Batarangs, smoke grenades, small explosives, grappling hooks

Cute and futile. She might had an advantage on Supergirl with Red Sun Swords. She has no prep for Burias. Burias has Deadppol Healing and Power Armour.

Burias effortlessly kills Imperial Soldiers.

Burias battles a skilled Dark Eldar Mandrake. The same Super Speed Dark Eldar that Karandras match. This Mandrake is a Dark Eldar with the ability to "Ghost" into the Webway and back to the Physical Verse. Its like Kitty Pride of the X-Men. As shown Burias matched him and could not be put down at all.

Point is Burias cannot be defeated by Casandra at all with her gear. He on the other hand has Claws and teeth that rip through Power Armour.

4.) M: Her bodacious body

Dazzler is a Non Factor for Karandras. Shes dead and Karandras will use all his speed to help slay Hand Ninjas or engage her. everyone of my guys have a Range Weapon capable of hurting her but Burias. I have no fear of her.

5.) Raiden: Hi-Frequency Katana, Tanto, Silenced HK Mk 23 Sidearm, Throwing Knives

A good match for Lucius. Both Sword wielders. Both Bullet Fast. Lucius might be the better with his Doom Siren Weapon.

As seen it is a potent weapon.Shots in a Cone shape up to 15 feet of Power Armour Cracking Sound Waves.

Lucius skill:

The Megarchnid lunged out of the suddenly vibrating stalks in front of them and decapitated Kercort with a flick of its upper left blade. Even stationary it was a hyperactive blur, as if its metabolism, its very life, move at a rate far faster than that of the enhanced Geneseed warrior of Chemos.

-Horus Rising

It was with some surprise that Tarvitz discovered his fellow captain Lucius thought differently. As they pushed on, Lucius boasted he was playing the enemy.

"It's like dueling with four swordsman at once," Lucius crowed. Lucius was a Blades man. To Tarvitz knowledge, Lucuis has never been bested at swordplay.

-Horus Rising

During the Twelfth attack, Tarvitz witnesses Lucius at work for the first time. Lucius met a Megarachnid head on, and set up a flurry of dazzling, ringing blows, his two blades against the creatures four. Tarvitz saw three opportunities for a straight kill stroke that Lucius didn't so much miss as he choose not to take. He was enjoying himself so much that he didn't want the game to end to soon.

-Horus Rising

As seen here he is a Duelist of the highest caliber among Space Marines. Hes also battled and kill for 10,00 years like Kharn.

Finally Kharn will engage Ninjas and and your guys simultaneously. As seen in my first Scans of him he does this to nearly 5000 opponents in one battle. Heres a Scan of him killing CC Specialist Space Marines called Khorn Berserker's within seconds and ease.

He be a Multi tasker.

Your move!

#38 Posted by HigorM (3839 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: nice. i´ll reply soon..

#39 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@HigorM: Now you have all the info to work with :)

#40 Posted by HigorM (3839 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: sure, thanks for that!

#41 Edited by HigorM (3839 posts) - - Show Bio

Recapitulating..

So my team makes through all those enemies without being injuried. Spending only 20 of the 50 League of Assassins Ninjas. The senzu beans were not used either. The camo device will be used right now consideringand the imminent danger that my team will have to deal with, this is the real challenge.

+ 3 Senzu beans:

1 senzu bean can be cut in half and distributed to Batgirl and Bucky, that should be enough for them to get full revitalized. I believe the others doesn´t need to use them right now since Raiden and Monet possess a healing factor.

+ 30 LoA Ninjas:

20 of them will be used as a "human shield" lining up around the team. 10 of them will be equipped with explosives and will work as a suicide squad, they main objective is to get near to the enemies, working with a offensive tactic as well as distraction to help the team members in their fights. They will try to blow as many bombs as they can against them to crack their armor somehow.

+ TEAM:

The rest of the team will be positioned striking from distance while the ninjas make their move, they (team) will only engage after CapBucky say the best time to attack. Dazzler will use her power to blind those who are susceptible to such attack, and most important: concentrate her power in a burst powerful enough to pierce them. Raiden will use the camo to become invisible, taking advantage of their speed and agility to attack enemies in their weak spots in moments of distraction. Monet will also use her speed and flight ability to strike and her night vision/enhanced hearing to perceive hidden enemies avoiding any surprise attack. Cassy is going to help her team using her speed/agility/reflexes to hit and run using a combination of explosives + batarangs against Cadence´s team. It should be noted that the team will work together because otherwise they would have little chance if they were facing enemies in individual struggles. If necessary, Dazzler will use her powers to create a force field around the team, to protect them from any attack.

- Dazzler: She will create constructs of pure light to fight her enemies in close combat if needed, but always aiming to use long range attacks. She will also try by all means to pierce their armor, specially in the head to leave them unprotected becoming susceptible to her main attack. Remember: The more noise your team make, the more powerfull she becomes.

- light constructs:

- long rang attacks:

- Dazzler generates lasers hotter than the suns core

- Dazzler was able to defeat powerfull characters such as She-Hulk, Rogue and Juggernaut..

vs She-Hulk:

vs Rogue:

vs Juggernaut:

*I will only post new scans to avoid repetition, so most of Monet scans are already posted..

#42 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@HigorM: Thats good use of Perks. As for the LoA Ninjas they wont last long at all. Seconds at best. Lucius kills over 30 Space Marines in minuets. Without Power Armour or the speed to compete the LoA get cut down by Lucius and Kharn alone in seconds.

Next is Kharn.s and Karandra's built lin Scanners of their helms will also find where your guys are Cloak or not.

You showed surprising feats of Dazzler. However she never Reacted and tagged Speedsters I seen.

Lucius battles 4 squads (40) Space Marines till Solomon help finish the last. Then he killed the Captain Solomon. Lucius Power Weapon and Hyper Combat Speed will cut all the LoA by himself. His Doom Siren will kill rows at a time as well.

Kharn and Karandras will close the distance on your guys in a Instant!

“‘Disperse!’ bellowed Astelan, sprinting to his right. His power Armour took him across the ground in huge leaps, covering half a dozen meters with every pace.”

Tales Of Heresy p.438

As seen here Space Marines can cover 12 Meters in a Pace. Added to that is the Faster Karandras. There will be no breathing room. My guys will plow into yours using the sensores and begin using that Famous Combat Speed with Matter Separating Weapons.

"The first guard died without a sound, Uriel's knife hammering through the base of his skull. He dropped and Uriel wrenched the blade clear, spinning low and driving it into the second guards groin. Blood sprayed and the man shrieked in horrified agony. A las gun was raised and Uriel lunged forward, smashing his fist into the foe's face, the augmented muscles of his power armor smashing the man's head into shards. Uriel spun on his heel, dodging a thrusting bayonet, and thundering his elbow into the last guards chin, taking the base of his skull off. Teeth and blood splattered the bunker door.

He dropped into a defensive crouch, dragging his knife clear of the corpse beside him and cleaning the blade on its overalls. The killing of the guards had taken less than three seconds."

Chains of Command

I got this. Raiden and Monet are your best shots and Monet cant get close without getting Cut by the Power Weapons.

As for Blinding Attacks by Dazzler Kharn and Karandras both have Dampeners in the Helms. There design so Flash Bangs have no effect.

Finlay while all this is going on Captain Titus can jump into your group via Com Link and sunder the ground beneath your feet for a stun.

Jump and Stun.

Also Kharn and Titus both have Plasma Pistols that can one shot anyone on your team as well with 27,000 degree plasma.

As for the Strategy of Suicide Bombers. That could work if you had allot of time to do this and I know Kharn, Lucius, and Titus Energy Fields can absorb allot before dropping. Like a couple Mile Fall from a explosion! Skip to 2:00

Thats some much needed extra durability! Burias on the other Hand has reformed from worse as a Possess Marine!

#43 Posted by HigorM (3839 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: Ok so like i said, the camo perk would be used here. so after clarifying this doubt with i realize that the entire team will be invisible for 30 minutes. I know that at least one of your team members can detect them somehow but that´s gonna be hard to counter 5 of them at the same time, actually it´s going to be 35 of them if you consider the ninjas. I agree that they are little threat for your team but with this additional advantage things just get more danger for you. I´m sure that constant bomb explosions allied to Dazzler´s laser beam could be deadly for most of your team members, the armor will be breach at some point.

- One question: They are susceptible to eletrical discharges and Eletro Magnetic Pulse?

#44 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@HigorM: The Tau race uses EMPs on SMs often. It shuts down advance systems for a short time like Visor display, Coms, and Recycled air. The Suit still keeps moving just fine tho.

I never seen a Iron Halo shut down from one either. Also as a Side note the Energy Fields around Kharn and Lucius Armour are Chaotic Warp energy and function differently. Lucius Armour is made of Souls. Burias will also be uneffected as his Daemon Warp Body merges and morphs the Power Armour.

Soul EMP shouldnt be too effective.

Also Krandras and Kharn have the Helms.

Added to my strategy all my characters have Krak and Frag Grenades (except Burias). if All your guys go invisible I see no reason why they wont Spam the Explosives killing most of the ninjas right then and there.

#45 Posted by HigorM (3839 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@HigorM: The Tau race uses EMPs on SMs often. It shuts down advance systems for a short time like Visor display, Coms, and Recycled air. The Suit still keeps moving just fine tho.

I liked this part, so if Bucky release EMP bombs against them they could be effective at least for some time and maybe enough time for Dazzler´s move work..

Talking about her, could them resist her lasers hotter than the suns core? How much heat damage the armor is able to take?

#46 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@HigorM: Karandras can Tank them till more than 50% of his Armour is Compromise. He has no physical body.

Burias has taken Plasma to the chest and he recovered in minuets.

The Iron Halo can tank 2-3 shots of a Plasma Canon (Core Sun Tempature Plasma).

Ofcourse this is Dazzler can react to and finish my guy as soon as the battle starts. Like I said Karandras will bum rush the Range fighter. So can she tag Spiderman Speed closing 12 meters a split second?

#47 Edited by HigorM (3839 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@HigorM: Karandras can Tank them till more than 50% of his Armour is Compromise. He has no physical body.

Burias has taken Plasma to the chest and he recovered in minuets.

The Iron Halo can tank 2-3 shots of a Plasma Canon (Core Sun Tempature Plasma).

Ofcourse this is Dazzler can react to and finish my guy as soon as the battle starts. Like I said Karandras will bum rush the Range fighter. So can she tag Spiderman Speed closing 12 meters a split second?

I believe she can, but she doesn´t need to. Her powers allow her to pulses of potent incandescent flash that goes through the skull of her enemies, leaving them nearly unconscious..

- she can increase the flash beam to such a higher level to the point that it can reach the whole battlefield extention, affecting all those who have enhanced senses. Of course that the team will be protect..

- here she manage to tag Iceman in mid air..

#48 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@HigorM: How will this affect Karandras? The guy killing her in less than a second? He has no physical body. Only Walking armour of Souls. Also Titus will be Airborn ready to ground shake the area of your guys. One sweep of the Power Axe will cut thru all your guys but Caps Shield effortlesly.

Shes powerful but a Glass Cannon.

As in she can hit hard but cant take a hit or really have the ability to avoid my hits.

#49 Edited by HigorM (3839 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@HigorM: How will this affect Karandras? The guy killing her in less than a second? He has no physical body. Only Walking armour of Souls. Also Titus will be Airborn ready to ground shake the area of your guys. One sweep of the Power Axe will cut thru all your guys but Caps Shield effortlesly.

Shes powerful but a Glass Cannon.

As in she can hit hard but cant take a hit or really have the ability to avoid my hits.

@CadenceV2: may not affect Karandras himself but how about his armour? How about the others? And he may be fast and all but he can´t react to her lightspeed attacks.. Monet will be scouting in the air so Titus won´t be able to make a free strike without being intercepted. Not to mention that they will be busy dealing with ninjas and the rest of my team in the middle of explosions, she just need one second of a moment to use a powerfull light beam hotter then the sun core to melt them down. Don´t forget that Raiden will be running through them invisible using his High-Frequency Blade which is perfectly capable to land some damage in those armors, at least after the explosions and Dazzler´s attacks..

"Also Titus will be Airborn ready to ground shake the area of your guys."

Even if he succeed to do that, she would not be affected by such an attack, considering she was able to sustain a hit landed by Thor on the ground. Not to mention that she would use it to increase her power level and counter strike your entire team since she turns sound into light:

- remember this is a God wearing an asgardian armor an she still manage to blind him:

#50 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@HigorM: I think that effected her long enough. She didn't seem to recover to afterword. Titus would follow up.

Also I don't see her reacting to Karandras Speed that well. Or dodging Frag, Krak, and Plasma Grenades right off the bat. Or Titus, Karnadras, and Kharns Plasma/Shuriken weapons.

I am throwing Grenades, firing range weapons as well a Doom Siren that covers a mass area, and closing the distance with a lunge.

Once in CC its over.

Again read the feats here for Kharn Alone.

1) Survives Lash of Torment. What Lucius carries. A Daemon Whip that sets your nerves and pain receptors on fire through out your body. Thats a instant kill from shock to most.

2) Rens Souls with Gorchild.

3) Takes a beating from Power Mauls and other Chaos Marines weapons suffering only crack ribs at best.

4) Literally throws off the thrall and world level Glamor of a Keeper of Secrets Daemon.

5) He kills near 5000 in this one battle.

Thats just Kharn.

Heres some of Lucius before turning evil.

Lucius shows his combat speed against fellow Marines of Titus caliber.
Lucius skills and tactical mind lead his Company to many Victories.
Lucius battles and decapitates one of the greatest Warriors of his Legion and a Chaplain no less! Chaplains are as tough as Commanders!
Lucius deals with Flying guard rather easy. Monet is no trouble.

Heck this last feat shows they can jump a few meters to snatch a flier from the air. With the Daemon Whip Monet would be KOed for sure.

Then there is Burias who could take half of the team on his own.

Here Burias takes on a Terminator captain of the Word Bearers and would have ended him if not shot with the Melta Gun by the Chaos Lord. Melta Guns Burns Hotter than the sun and his Possessed Flesh took the hit. Dazzler is in trouble.

Also again your choice of star heat attack could be tanked by Kharn, Lucius, and Titus for sure thanks to the Iron Halo and Chaos Energy Armour.

Again watch the whole vid of beating a Daemon Prince (no small feat at all) down and tanking the Explosian of Warp energy after word. Then he free fell back to the planet. Thank you Iron Halo.

Well Im ready for votes when you are.

Good use of the Perks.