#1 Posted by darklord_apoc (1405 posts) - - Show Bio

No prep, both are blood lust, and both are at full power!

#2 Posted by darklord_apoc (1405 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#3 Posted by Iragexcudder (5115 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#4 Posted by Wdc (531 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#5 Posted by Hyperlight (6159 posts) - - Show Bio

assuming they both know what they are dealing with.. id give it to apoc.... decent telepath and can resist galen's other powers

#6 Posted by darklord_apoc (1405 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

You don't have an opinion on who would win?

#7 Posted by Cgoodness (5133 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont think a lightsaber could harm apocalypse, plus apoc is a powerful telepath also so the force probably wouldn't work on him either. i can post a scan of him tanking a blast from cyclops and blackbolt and another of him owning professor X and Jean at the same time if anyone wants.

#8 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

I can give Apoc some defence here, but I totally don't know SK.

#9 Posted by TheMagicStik (1835 posts) - - Show Bio

It's so hard to say how somebody outside the SW universe would react to the force. In the SW Universe, pretty much the only person who could beat a force user, is another stronger force user. It's hard to say if somebody can or cannot break free from a force grip based on strength/power alone when there is nobody in the force universe to compare with considering that nobody can break free from the force without the force.

#10 Posted by Silverrings (2166 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm seeing Apoc winning this... Starkiller will make it hard, though, by jumping all over the place.

#11 Edited by RogueShadow (11086 posts) - - Show Bio

What have some people been smoking?

Apocalypse wins.

#12 Posted by Deathstroke19 (3799 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow: lol i saw what you said before you edited it.

#13 Posted by RogueShadow (11086 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow: lol i saw what you said before you edited it.

Haha, I felt kind of mean to some people who were saying Starkiller has a chance, but seriously there is no way Starkiller is winning this. I'm going to edit it back now that I've been outed.

#14 Posted by Deathstroke19 (3799 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow: lol. It refreshed the page right after i read it so if i waited like 5 seconds i wouldn't have saw it.

#15 Edited by RogueShadow (11086 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathstroke19: I'm just not seeing what Starkiller could do to Apocalypse.

#16 Posted by ZombieMowlcher (677 posts) - - Show Bio

I think SK could win via BFR. I don't think star killer has anything to destroy all of Apoc's molecules.

#17 Posted by comic_book_fan (5713 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by Freefa11 (2418 posts) - - Show Bio

I probably give Starkiller more credit than most on this forum, but I don't see what he could do to Apocalypse. Apoc's mind is way too strong for mind tricks to work on him, and he should be tough enough to tank any direct attacks Galen might throw at him, and his fluid metamorphoses, flight, teleportation, and decent reflexes mean he could avoid a lot of his attacks at all (certainly any large objects thrown at him). Apoc should also be powerful enough to put Galen down with 1 good hit. Apocalypse really holds just about every advantage he could want over Starkiller.

#19 Posted by Cor_Tsar (1255 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont think a lightsaber could harm apocalypse, plus apoc is a powerful telepath also so the force probably wouldn't work on him either. i can post a scan of him tanking a blast from cyclops and blackbolt and another of him owning professor X and Jean at the same time if anyone wants.

I want to see that, the only scan i see of BB and Apoc encountering each other is the one where BB OWKOs him.

#20 Posted by darklord_apoc (1405 posts) - - Show Bio

@cor_tsar said:
@cgoodness said:

I want to see that, the only scan i see of BB and Apoc encountering each other is the one where BB OWKOs him.

My stupid IMG thing to post a scan on here is not working but the time he is referring to was when Apocalypse took over the Inhumans and when he had baby Cable infected with the Techno Virus, and the 1 that you are talking about when Black Bolt won was in the HOM which is not cannon and if it was then HOM was filled with PIS bull crap because Apocalypse was able to rag doll Hulk with ease like if Hulk was weak lol, he embarrassed Hulk pretty bad and made Hulk serve him! Plus he has took blasts from the High Evolutioner and Loki, and more recent he embarrassed a young Thor in Uncanny Avengers which states his armor is pretty indestructible unless Black Bolt can get through Celestial Tech then he is not going to fair well with Apocalypse as he did not when they first fought!

#21 Posted by Cgoodness (5133 posts) - - Show Bio

@cor_tsar said:
@cgoodness said:

My stupid IMG thing to post a scan on here is not working but the time he is referring to was when Apocalypse took over the Inhumans and when he had baby Cable infected with the Techno Virus, and the 1 that you are talking about when Black Bolt won was in the HOM which is not cannon and if it was then HOM was filled with PIS bull crap because Apocalypse was able to rag doll Hulk with ease like if Hulk was weak lol, he embarrassed Hulk pretty bad and made Hulk serve him! Plus he has took blasts from the High Evolutioner and Loki, and more recent he embarrassed a young Thor in Uncanny Avengers which states his armor is pretty indestructible unless Black Bolt can get through Celestial Tech then he is not going to fair well with Apocalypse as he did not when they first fought!

ok.....well here ya go

#22 Edited by JwwProd (10031 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse has better feats though I still think this could be an interesting fight :)

#23 Posted by HellionVulcan (3867 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse after a good fight as i'd like to see Starkiller become a horsemen ... :) .

#24 Posted by Iragexcudder (5115 posts) - - Show Bio

@darklord_apoc: Poc would win after a while but someone could make an argument for Starkiller indefinitely. 5.5 Poc IMO