Apocalypse and Dr. Doom run the two-man gauntlet!

Avatar image for samanyathethirdworldsomali
SamanyatheThirdWorldSomali

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Apocalypse and Dr. Doom run the two-man gauntlet

Rules:
- Apocalypse and Dr. Doom have six months of prep time
- Apocalypse and Dr. Doom know all the info about their opponents
- Apocalypse and Dr. Doom have 24 hours of rest between each battle
- Character morals apply here
- Opponents know that they are going to be facing Apocalypse and Dr. Doom and their intentions to kill without mercy
- Battle takes place by the Empire State Building

Opponents:
1) Robin, Starfire, Beast Boy
2) Prof. Hulk and Colossus
3) X-Men (Wolverine, Gambit, Cyclops, Rogue, Nightcrawler)  -
4) Green Goblin and Venom's Sinister Twelve ( Green Goblin, Venom (Mac Gargan), Vulture, Chameleon, Shocker, Lizard, Sandman, Hydro-Man, Hammerhead, Electro, Tombstone, Boomerang)
5) Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers (Megazord and Dragonzord are allowed) - 
6) Iron Man, War Machine, Cable - 
7) Mr. Sinister,  Magneto - 
8) Shuma-Gorath and SiseNeg - 
9) Dr. StrangeFate - 
10) Nimrod and Holocaust -  

EDIT: Okay, added to the list.

11) Classic Juggernaut and Franklin Richards -

Tough battles, huh? Who takes the cake?
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Chaos Prime

They clear this roster imo with 6 months prep & full info on who their up against ;-)

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By joshmightbe

first off robin would probably get killed fairly quickly as would all the power rangers while they were waiting on their zords

CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By CortSether

Apoc and Doom can beat anyone on this list with that much prep EXCEPT Shuma-Gorath and Sise-Neg. No amount of prep from them can do it. 

Also, Dr. Strangefate could most likely whoop their behinds as well as he has crazy mystical powers.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Chaos Prime
@CortSether said:
" Apoc and Doom can beat anyone on this list with that much prep EXCEPT Shuma-Gorath and Sise-Neg. No amount of prep from them can do it.   Also, Dr. Strangefate could most likely whoop their behinds as well as he has crazy mystical powers. "
Not sure about that.Dr Doom with prep is nigh un-stoppable ;-)
CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CortSether
@Chaos Prime:  I don't see them beating Sise-Neg with any amount of prep. Sise-Neg absorbed all the powers of the universe and un-created it and then released all the energy in a big bang therefore creating the 616 reality. And Shuma-Gorath is a multi-dimensional demon that not even Sise-Neg nor classic Dr. Strange could permanently destroy. It is stated on panel by Mordru that Shuma-Gorath's power makes\ Gods like Mephisto and Sataanish look like "mice in a great temple" in one of Shuma's lesser dimensions.

And Dr. Strangefate has all of that magic. I think magic usually edges out against science in comics, could be wrong though.
CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By CortSether

Opponents:
1) Robin, Starfire, Beast Boy -  Apoc and Dr. Doom stomp. All three Teen Titans get killed brutally.
2) Prof. Hulk and ColossusSame applies to this team. They get mutilated
3)X-Men (Wolverine, Gambit, Cyclops, Rogue, Nightcrawler)  - Apocalypse without prep is usually more than a match for all the X-Men at once.
4) Green Goblin and Venom's Sinister Twelve ( Green Goblin, Venom (Mac Gargan), Vulture, Chameleon, Shocker, Lizard, Sandman, Hydro-Man, Hammerhead, Electro, Tombstone, Boomerang) - 12 people this weak in comparison don't make a difference. Sorry.
5) Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers (Megazord and Dragonzord are allowed) -  If they make it long enough to call on their zords, the zords get destroyed instantly with the rangers inside it. Would be a shame though because Kimberly was a babe. ;p

6)Iron Man, War Machine, Cable -  Nope. Apoc and Dr. Doom block their attacks like nothing. Their technology is far greater than the trio, especially with that much prep time.
7) Mr. Sinister,  Magneto -  I think this can actually be a somewhat good fight if Sinister and Magneto have prep as well. It'll at least last longer than the others.
8) Shuma-Gorath and SiseNeg -  S-G and S-N take this 10/10. Far too powerful for Apoc and Doom.
9) Dr. StrangeFate -  Could see it going either way.
10) Nimrod and Holocaust -  Apoc and Dr. Doom should take this, too.  
 11) Classic Juggernaut and Franklin Richards -Apoc and Doom could definitely get Juggernaut's helmet off and mind rape him with their intellect and power. Franklin Richards could possibly stop Doom and Apoc with his reality warping powers but he'd have to be fast enough to do it so he doesn't get one-shotted first.

yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By yodagod

Prep time is the kicker here.  I can see Doom and Apoc taking this all the way.

The stoppers would be Sinister and Magneto or Nimrod and Holocaust, but with that much prep idk.

Unless egos come in and splinter the relationship between Doom and Apocalypse they would be almost unstoppable under these conditions.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Chaos Prime

I know both & wot they have & can do.. ;-)
i also know Dr Doom having full info on them both will find a way of bringing em down imo.
Shuma Gorath didnt hang about on Earth when the Celestials arrived so having Apoc & his armour to tinker with Dr Doom will be very prepared for that encounter.As for Sise-Neg this could be more of a challenge for the Duo but they will go about it the same way as it the both of them at the same time & Dr Doom with have the knowledge of the Dark Arts to counter Sise-Neg.

CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By CortSether
@Chaos Prime: Shuma-Gorath wasn't around when the Celestials arrived because Sise-Neg came across Shuma-Gorath, put it to sleep and then banished it into another dimension while it was feeding on Earth's people. Shuma's intelligence is near omniscient and Shuma is near omniscient as a being himself, so I don't see them winning in any way unless BFR is an option and Doom knows those strange-esque spells that would banish Shuma into another dimension. Otherwise, I see Shuma as being able to counter Apoc and Doom even with their prep as it is mystical in nature and more likely more intelligent than the combined two, imo.

And could the dark arts be enough to counter a universal presence such as Sise-Neg?
Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Chaos Prime

@CortsetherWell he did steal Silver Surfers powers which is no mean feat & imo having Apoc there with his Celestial Armour is an insane combination.I dread to think wot Dr Doom could come up with..

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
The Power Rangers could beat them...
Omg chris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Omg chris
@King Saturn said:
" The Power Rangers could beat them... "
never they will never have a chance against doom
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

I'll go with Doom and Apocalypse
TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TruePwnge

6 months Prep?

Doom starts stomping Celestials

CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By CortSether

No amount of prep from these two is destroying the team of Sise-Neg and Shuma-Gorath. 

I see them taking the rest, though. But, it's iffy on Dr. Strangefate for me.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By comic_book_fan

franklin is the biggest problem he may stop them but both doom and apocalypse with 6 months of prep they stomp.

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By HyperViper97

Except for shuma gorath, they can beat anyone here. Clear except for that god dude

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom would absorb Franks reality warping powers. Shuma and Sise-neg are the threats and if doom defeats strangefate, with their magical artifacts I'd say they could somehow pull a win vs Shuma, at least BFRing him. Doom then opens the portal to chaos magic and pairs that with the reality warping power he stole from Frankie, then dismisses siseneg and remakes Apocalypse, and Thanos, into one of those dolls doctors use to ask kids where a person touched em. Doom and Apoc clear it, then Doom eats his lunch..