(AoA) Apocalypse vs Maestro

• 55 results
DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-OPYyfutrOyk/UMeUWrSiM0I/AAAAAAAAAhE/ZE6bl4QZEEQ/s1600/apocalypse.jpgvshttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a8/The_Maestro_-_Future_Imperfect_2.jpg

Some how some reason let's say both of these realities "Age Of Apocalypse/Future Imperfect" were merged for a short period of time but within that time army's of both Apocalypse & Maestro see each other as intruders & potential threat to their respective master's rule so they go to war. It is because of this both Apocalypse & Maestro take notice of each other and decide to end this in a one on one confrontation however if something should go sour they have back up plains.

• One on One fight
  • Takes place in a Dystopia/Apocalypse Island amalgam arena
  • If Apocalypse needs help he gives a signal for Holocaust to ambush Maestro & join the fight
  • If Maestro needs help he sicks 4 adamantium Dogs O' War on Apocalypse from behind to join the fight

So who will be the winner for the title of leader of Despot Future Reality?

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Maestro should win.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought this thread said Magneto lol

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

apoc

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this is in character the maestro should win.

DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: maestro would win even with holocaust's help?

DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maestro definitely has the strength to do this, and the brains

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse jobs too much and in character he is going to try to overpower you. Good luck with maestro.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Apoc is like communism:

Sounds pretty cool and awesome. But when put in to practice, it tends to fail miserably.

That's why Maestro wins.

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I have no clue as to how powerful Apoc

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apoc is like communism:

Sounds pretty cool and awesome. But when put in to practice, it tends to fail miserably.

That's why Maestro wins.

OMG, so true!

NIGHT-WING-ZAI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meastro

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse will win here there is nothing Meastro can do to kill him or beat him.. Apocalypse can blow himself up and regenerate within seconds so it really doesn't matter what Meastro can do, he cannot kill Apocalypse physically.... Rick Remender has redone the Age of Apocalypse and has stated that the only thing that can kill Apocalypse is the Life Seed, so unless Meastro has knowledge of the Life Seed (which he doesn't then there is no way he can kill Apocalypse) this was stated in Uncanny X-Force... I know Magneto killed him but that was PIS and everyone should know that and before that Nate Grey weakened Apocalypse a lot but neither of them should have been able to get through his celestial armor so that is why I say it is PIS... As for strength Apocalypse from A.O.A is the same version from Earth 616 so everything Earth 616 Apocalypse can do A.O.A can also do... Just like when Archangel replaced Apocalypse, Uncanny X-Factor had to go to A.O.A to get the Life Seed to stop him, and Weapon X in A.O.A became the new Apocalypse in that reality as well and both him and Archangel had the same powers and had got defeated the same way even though they are from alternate universes, so that should say that Apocalypse from Earth 616 is the same from A.O.A... Weapon X in A.O.A was even able to battle Jean Grey with the Phoenix Force and beat her, as did Archangel (it was the same Jean Grey from A.O.A by the way).... It was also stated that A.O.A Apocalypse was able to kill the Gardener Celestial and that is how he took the Life Seed from him... Rick Remender has made Apocalypse more like a god in the newer A.O.A books and the Dark Angel saga... Apocalypse however can battlefield remove Meastro, or maybe even inhabit his body.

DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Woah, Not that I've decided a winner but I have read Future Imperfect & Half done reading AoA & I feel if what I heard was true then some people may underestimate Apoc here. Reason why I say that is because from what I heard it took the full extent of Nate Grey & AoA Magneto's abilities to weaken Apoc's armor in order for Mag's to give the final blow which is pretty impressive. I'll find out soon enough.
With Maestro however he had to be outsmarted by Prof Hulk and when he finally got axed it was due to the same Gamma Bomb that turned Bruce Banner into the Hulk all those years ago.

So it's Getting weakened by Nate Grey & A weaker Magneto then axed vs Outsmarted by Pro Hulk then destroyed from Gamma Bomb.

Also don't forget Holocaust & 4 Dogs O' War are in this fight should they need to enter.

IMO if Apoc & Holo produce enough energy that equals the amount that Gamma Bomb had then they could win.

Other side is with Maestro's incredible strength if he could some how last long enough to physically weaken Apoc celestial armor with the help of 4 Dogs O' War if needed physically then he could win.

Question is which advantage is more likely to be reached first?

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Maestro is one of the most powerful Hulks ever shown, I think I have to go with him.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maestro

iconrocket123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ok....the maestro is literally one of the most powerful and also the most insane hulks ever. Including the insanity comes the purest of genius around, as both the mental instability is gone and the personalities have merged. His strength jumped even higher with the nuclear explosion, pushing him above or near his wwh form, the gamma bomb was PlS because they really couldn't find a way for the hulk to kill or stop him. As time goes on, maestro makes a return as he slowly regrows his body by feeding off the hulk. So all in all, if he can snap his own neck, and can keep up with and out run and out wit himself, then i say he can take the 4 horsemen, and after he finished them, he can use the rage he just built up on apocalypse..and apocalypse is very powerful, but physically I haven't seen any showing of it. If you can post physical feats. Also, if energy projection is involved, his resistance and invulnerability jumped along with his strnegth and insanity. So maestro wouldn't stomp, but he would win after a long,tired,good,bloody, and gruesome fight.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maestro in a good fight I think. Really don't remember anything that impressive from AoA Poccy. Correct if I'm wrong, but he barely had feats at all before being ripped in half, so not much to judge from.

Maybe I'll reread AoA

DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ok....the maestro is literally one of the most powerful and also the most insane hulks ever. Including the insanity comes the purest of genius around, as both the mental instability is gone and the personalities have merged. His strength jumped even higher with the nuclear explosion, pushing him above or near his wwh form, the gamma bomb was PlS because they really couldn't find a way for the hulk to kill or stop him. As time goes on, maestro makes a return as he slowly regrows his body by feeding off the hulk. So all in all, if he can snap his own neck, and can keep up with and out run and out wit himself, then i say he can take the 4 horsemen, and after he finished them, he can use the rage he just built up on apocalypse..and apocalypse is very powerful, but physically I haven't seen any showing of it. If you can post physical feats. Also, if energy projection is involved, his resistance and invulnerability jumped along with his strnegth and insanity. So maestro wouldn't stomp, but he would win after a long,tired,good,bloody, and gruesome fight.

With his massive strength would he be able to weaken Apoc Celestial armor tho, It took all that Nate Grey & Magneto had to weaken him from what I heard, So if you concur that Maestro's increasing strength > Nate Grey & Magneto's energy output then he can win but IDK but from what I heard about Nate Grey alone . . . . something tells me that it would be hard pressed for me to believe that Maestro can conjure up strength to equal if not out power Grey's output on his abilities. I've only read Future Imperfect so . . . . does Maestro ever appear again after that with some impressive feats to add to him or . . . . no?

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rick Remender kind of re did the A.O.A... He made it pretty clear that the only thing that can kill an Apocalypse ( En Saba Nur, Archangel, and Weapon X) is the Life Seed... I feel that even though Nate Grey and Magneto gave it their all to Apocalypse that Magneto should not have been able to kill Apocalypse due to the fact that Sinister and Apocalypse can be blown up and regenerate themselves... I mean Wolverine (Weapon X) with Apocalypse's celestial armor was able to battle and K.O Jean Grey with the avatar of the Phoenix Force, so did Dark Archangel with the same celestial suite Apocalypse had and the same powers, even though En Saba Nur is the main Apocalypse, the one the Celestial's left in charge of evolution.. Physical attacks have never killed Apocalypse if I may add and most the time when he has lost it was because he was not at full power.. The only difference in A.O.A is that Xavier died and Magneto took his place and Apocalypse went to war against the humans sooner, but other than that nothing has changed.... This is why I say it is suspect that Magneto was able to kill Apocalypse even with Nate Grey's help at the beginning of the fight.. Nate Grey at full power is equal to Dark Phoenix, but I doubt he was at full power when he fought Apocalypse even though he gave it his all, therefore, it should have been impossible for him to hurt Apocalypse when Weapon X was actually fighting Jean Grey as Phoenix and won... I believe Rick Remender said that the reason why it's hard for Apocalypse to be killed is because the universe needs an Apocalypse, so its kind of like they are trying to make him into some kind of evolutionary force.. For info read Uncanny X-Factor "Dark Angel saga" and Uncanny Avengers Vol 2..

DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump?

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse but it would be 1 hell of a fight.

DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse but it would be 1 hell of a fight.

Reason why?

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Maestro gets a new trophy.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathgorath444: Apocalypse is almost as strong and is faster more durable better healing better fighter and has force fields telepathy and tk and a powerforce energy manipulation and matter manipulation.

he ha has too many advantages.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathgorath444: Apocalypse is almost as strong and is faster more durable better healing better fighter and has force fields telepathy and tk and a powerforce energy manipulation and matter manipulation.

he ha has too many advantages.

Apocalypse has no feats to compete with Hulk in the strength department in ANY incarnation, Apocalypse isn't either fast nor skilled enough to stop being hit by Hulk let alone being able to exploit any speed advantage whatsoever, his telepathy is nonexistent and don't even bother in proving it considering the amount of ways to prove the lack of it is astonishingly greater than the other way around and energy manipulation which is rather irrelevant considering Hulk isn't an energy being.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: he has recently humiliated an unworthy thor and knocked an amped up hulk on his ass thats reason enoughto put him in the hulks class. it doesn't matter he has proven to have telepathy he has more than three showings of it so it is part of his power set he also has energy projection is another range attack he has against him he also has matter manipulation and he could regenerate from anything maestro could do to him.

and apocalypse also has adaptive powers.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: So what he humiliated an unworthy Thor? Hulk knocked Thor with 2 hits in the very first issues of Hickman's Avengers, not only that but the fact Apocalypse doesn't even have consistency in his strength feats to flat out state he's on Hulk's tier. It DOES matter that he has proven telepathy considering all his instances could be graciously countered and only confirmed facts about his telepathy save his feats from being debunked, again, his telepathy is nonexistent, he has never used it offensively and none of his handbook entries state he has it, then again, don't even try in proving it. Which level of energy projection? Because Maestro survived a nuclear fiasco in the future that literally annihilated everyone going Silver Surfer to Ghost Rider and it was stated on panel only the nuclear bomb that gave birth to Hulk could kill him.

Apocalypse's Matter manipulation is rather petty and the only thing he has done is turn someone into sand IIRC, not that it matters considering the high degree of Matter Manipulation resistance Hulk has. C'mon man, get off the hype train, Apocalypse doesn't really have much of a chance here whereas Hulk could easily smash him till he needs a new body, after all, Apocalypse is always rotting so to speak.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: one of Apocalypse's bodies can last him hundreds of years maestro will be long since dead even with his healing by the time Apocalypse body begins to burn out and the bomb point is pis no nuke could ever hurt the surfer or ghostrider.

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

El Maestro should be able to win here

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: Lol... I knew PIS arguments would come. We're done here. Apocalypse still loses.

DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

El Maestro should be able to win here

With Holocaust's help included?

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse wins unless Maestro has Unworthy Thor's old ax or the Life Seed... Apocalypse tanked multiple hits from an Unworthy Thor in Axis (not Uncanny Avengers) and Thor had to sneak up on him to hit him.... His hammer would have been unless and Thor knew that which is why he used his ax.... The ax is able to penetrate celestial armor, the Apocalypse Twins were able to kill the Gardener Celestial with one hit of it, and the reason the ax is so powerful is because in Uncanny Avengers volume 2 it shows a back story of Apocalypse and Unworthy Thor fighting, and Apocalypse stomped him so he went to Odin to seek help and Odin told Thor to just leave Apocalypse alone.... We all know how Thor hates losing a battle, so he spoke to Loki, who was really Kang, and he told Thor there was only one thing that he knew of that could crack Apocalypse celestial armor, and it was a curse spell that Thor had to cast upon his ax... He fought Apocalypse again and even then Apocalypse was knocking him around, but Apocalypse didn't know he had a spell casted upon the ax that could crack celestial armor, so Apocalypse was toying around with Thor not knowing of the spell and Thor finally was able to hit Apocalypse with the ax...

In Axis, they fought again but this time, as I said, Thor snuck up on Apocalypse and hit him with all his might so Apocalypse was hurt badly, which is why Thor won that fight, Evan had just turned into Apocalypse and didn't know about the spell or ax at the time, so Thor had prep and advantage.... This is no jobbering on Apocalypse's part since one of the only things that can hurt him is the ax and the Life Seed, and since Thor had to sneak up on him... Even then Apocalypse was still conscious after Thor repeatedly struck Apocalypse, and after that Apocalypse was even able to knock down Kluh (Hulk's Hulk)...

In Uncanny X-Force, there is a story called "Dark Angel" in the story Archangel was turning into the new Apocalypse and used the same celestial armor as En Saba Nur, which he was able to knock out A.O.A Jean Grey with the Phoenix Force avatar... Also in the arc the Uncanny X-Force went to the A.O.A to get the life seed so they could stop Warren from destroying the world... When they got there, they came across a new Apocalypse, Weapon X, who also had the same powers as En Saba Nur and his celestial armor, and he also knocked out Jean Grey easily... Also if I might add, there is a scene where it talked about how A.O.A got the Life Seed, and it confirmed he killed the Gardener Celestial in that timeline... It never said how he did it, so I really don't use that as a feat but reading the original A.O.A Apocalypse always wants to prove he is the fittest, so it seems likely that he with his powers killed the Celestial, but we still do not know though.

Point is that the Life Seed and Unworthy Thor's ax is the only thing that can kill Apocalypse... Rick Remender has made it to where the universe needs Apocalypse and he is like some evolutionary force, and has celestial armor which is why it is so hard for him to be killed unless he isn't at full power, but it is only fair we use him in this battle at full power.. Apocalypse wins..

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: so because one set of hulk comics state that surfer was killed by nukes then thats what it is it cancels out 30 years of surfer flying through stars and black holes but a nuclar war killed him.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse wins for sure, Maestro has no way to get past his armour, however Apocalypse can defientley put him down...

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

Apocalypse

Avatar image for earthsmightiest
EarthsMightiest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My first impression is AOA Apocalypse, Celestial Armor, thousands of years of battle xp is how I make the call. Maestro is stronger physically but A is going out think and wear him down.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

Maestro is returning soon, id wait till then to answer this.

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AOA Apocalypse can be beaten by being torn in half. Maestro's got this.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apoc is like communism:

That's why Maestro wins.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

maestro

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Maestro even though his latest appearance is kinda meh.

DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know bumping old threads isn't popular but it would also be wrong if I recreate a thread that already exists. In the latest Secret Wars Maestro & his world breakers are about to enter into the fray of war with AOA Apocalypse and his warriors as well. So since both have appeared recently in a few comics anyone have anything new to add or changed their opinions?

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online
DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathgorath444: maestro wins even easier.

I don't mean to add the world breakers, I meant that just because both characters are more relevant again that it would be idea to see how many peoples views have changed since the last post.

Kennethmaestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maestro stomps

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@deathgorath444: I know; maestro has even more feats now as well as OP equipment.