#1 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Anung-ite Powes for those who don't know. Yes its like a stronga$$ night crawler vs flash

Powers/Abilities: Anung-Ite possesses superhuman strength and resistance to injury comparable to the She-Hulk (Class 90). It can assume an immaterial form to pass and reach through walls, teleport at will and reappear in smoke. It also has sharp claws that can rend through most substances. Anung-Ite might also be able of splitting in two, but this is unconfirmed.

Physical Description: Anung-Ite resembles a minotaur like the one from Graeco-Roman Mythology. It has the horns and head of a bull or buffalo, as well as one thorax (ribcage) on top of the other, each with a set of arms.

Who wins???

#2 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30176 posts) - - Show Bio

Anung-Ite.

#3 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I was thinkin  a surpeise 90 hit would probably do that job. Although we had tomake it a challenge who better then flash lol.

#4 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30176 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"Yeah I was thinkin  a surpeise 90 hit would probably do that job. Although we had tomake it a challenge who better then flash lol."

Deosn't Flash eventually get tired of running?
#5 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"zee crusher said:
"Yeah I was thinkin  a surpeise 90 hit would probably do that job. Although we had tomake it a challenge who better then flash lol."

Deosn't Flash eventually get tired of running?"
Yeah. I always wondered why DC didn't just give him the unlimited stamina. A guy who can run like him should be like runner from marvel. He has no lactic acids 5 billion years old and doesn't get tired. Although flash doesn't get tired anytime soon.