antman can go big or small

morals off

fight to ko or death

#2 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20190 posts) - - Show Bio

GA IMO but I know next to nothing about ant man

#3 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Antman wins.He is just so little.

#4 Edited by Equonox (964 posts) - - Show Bio

Antman stomps...he gets huge and just stomps on GA, none of GA's arrows will do anything to him when he's that big.

Round 2 especially...Pym is one of the smartest minds in the Marvel universe, giving him ANY prep is like giving Batman prep. Just an absolute crush.

#5 Posted by dondave (34567 posts) - - Show Bio

Ant Man

#6 Posted by boschePG (2177 posts) - - Show Bio

@thorson: which AntMan? If Pym, Ollie gets wiped of the planet. Lang? the SHIELD guy?

#7 Edited by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg said:

@thorson: which AntMan? If Pym, Ollie gets wiped of the planet. Lang? the SHIELD guy?

There is only one TRUE Ant-Man. Hank Pym.

Also, dafuq is up with the Age of Ultron? How DARE THEY?!

#8 Posted by Equonox (964 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg said:

QFE

#9 Posted by boschePG (2177 posts) - - Show Bio

@equonox said:

@sideslash said:

@boschepg said:

QFE

Can you PM any spoiler regarding AoU. What did they do?

#10 Posted by Raw_Material (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Arrow wins.

His mask makes him capable of seeing in the dark and sense heat signals of living bodies. That being said, GA will be able to spot Ant-Man no matter what size he transforms into.

#11 Edited by boschePG (2177 posts) - - Show Bio

@raw_material: if its Hank he could shrink the arrows fired at him or teleport it to his Pym made heaven. the others Ollie would win

#12 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Pym wins both rounds

#13 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

This is spite. Pym would destroy Green Arrow. So his mask allows him to see infrared, big deal. You know how many ants and other bugs there are on the ground? Lots, most people just dont look down and dont see them. He'd see small dots everywhere with PYM being one of them. If that doesnt work he can go microscopic and just attack him that way. This is a stomp.

#14 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5512 posts) - - Show Bio

assuming its pym he stomps both rounds. he goes big and theres really nothing ga can do. he shoots an arrow and pym doesnt feel it.

#15 Posted by ImmortalOne (3314 posts) - - Show Bio

Pym just increases his size to giant properties and stomps... literally.

#16 Posted by THORSON (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

@boschepg said:

pym. who else?

#17 Posted by russellmania77 (14606 posts) - - Show Bio

wow i wondering why everybody was saying ANTMAN STOMPS, cuz i read the title wrong i thought it said Green lantern not green arrow lol

#18 Posted by Veitha (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

Antman stomps him lol

#19 Edited by Equonox (964 posts) - - Show Bio

@raw_material: it won't help him to be able to see a 1,000 ft tall Ant Man w/ thermal vision...he can see that normally and gets (literally) stomped.

#20 Edited by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5512 posts) - - Show Bio

@thorson: there have been several antman which is why people are asking. Theres pym, scott lang, and eric o'grady who have all been antman

#21 Posted by THORSON (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

@thorson: there have been several antman which is why people are asking. Theres pym, scott lang, and eric o'grady who have all been antman

i was being sarcastic. but when I think of antman I'll always think of Pym first.

#22 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Hank be Pympin yo (see what I did there?).

Yeah, I don't see GA winning this, particularly if Pym is given prep time in Round 2.

#23 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

@equonox said:

Antman stomps...he gets huge and just stomps on GA, none of GA's arrows will do anything to him when he's that big.

Round 2 especially...Pym is one of the smartest minds in the Marvel universe, giving him ANY prep is like giving Batman prep. Just an absolute crush.

this and he's being conservative in both cases.