Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By buttersdaman000

Anti-Venom

VS

X-Force

A Feral Anti-Venom makes his way to San Francisco and begins to wreak havoc. After putting Spider-man in the hospital and killing dozens of citizens, Cyclops sends X-Force to deal with Brock anyway possible.

- Anti-Venom is Blood-Lusted and crazy
- X-Force has limited knowledge on Anti-Venom from what they were able to get from Spider-Man.
- X-Force has 10 min prep
- X-Force will try to capture Brock, but they will o for the kill if they must
- Standard Equipment
- Anti-Venom is attacking civilians when X-Force arrives
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Anti-Venom cleans house. The only problem I see is Warpath.
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Enzeru
Do you think Elixir would be able to do anything if he got close?

@venomoushatred1001
Why?
Transmetal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Transmetal

AntiVenom takes out everybody except Archangel and Warpath...thats the real fight...Still think Antivenom wins though those to give hima good run for his money
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#7  Edited By InnerVenom123
@Enzeru said:
@buttersdaman000 said:
@Enzeru
Do you think Elixir would be able to do anything if he got close?

Hard to say. His Deathtouch killed Stryker, but I don't know if it would be enough to easily finish off Anti-Venom. The symbiote would probably try to protect him somehow.
And besides that, I'm not sure if Anti-Venoms healing touch can affect even mutants and take away their powers. I think that it hasn't been displayed yet, but it could be in the future, if Marvel wants him to be able to do that.
In his fight against Spider-Man he started taking away Spider-Man's powers and Spider-Man also has a mutation. Not one from his birth, but it was given to him through to spider.

So if he has the ability to even heal mutants, then they would have even a harder fight, since he could weaken guys like Archangel and Warpath, when he gets them.
His touch heals diseases. Genetics are not a disease for the most part, and I really doubt Anti would have any effect on removing the X-gene. 
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#9  Edited By InnerVenom123
@Enzeru said:
@InnerVenom123 said:

His touch heals diseases. Genetics are not a disease for the most part, and I really doubt Anti would have any effect on removing the X-gene. 
But it was also stated more then once, then Spider-Man is also a mutant. Not a regular one, but a semi-mutant, or whatever you can call him, after his genes transformed. And is drug addiction a disease? :-7   Anti-Venom can heal them both and until now there is nothing that clearly speaks against him also healing mutants. At least in my opinion.
He's a mutate. But it's caused by radioactive blood, which is by all accounts, not normal. But who knows. 

Also, he didn't cure the addiction itself, he cleaned out the system of the body (getting rid of all traces of it). 
giantarms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By giantarms

You guys are such ridiculous fanboys and nuthuggers. X-Force as a combined team is 10x more overwhelming than Anti-Venom could possibly handle. The fact that you're COMPLETELY DISMISSING the entire history of X-Force and all of the INSANE SHIT they've fought (Stryfe, etc) is absolutely ridiculous. Anti-Venom is cool, but he's so tragically outmatched here it's not even worth responding to this.

Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Blood_guts
@giantarms said:
You guys are such ridiculous fanboys and nuthuggers. X-Force as a combined team is 10x more overwhelming than Anti-Venom could possibly handle. The fact that you're COMPLETELY DISMISSING the entire history of X-Force and all of the INSANE SHIT they've fought (Stryfe, etc) is absolutely ridiculous. Anti-Venom is cool, but he's so tragically outmatched here it's not even worth responding to this.
i think x force wins too. however you did respond to this so your last thing is flawed lol. 

elixer can turn him to dust with a grab and i think antivenom would do that
Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

X-Force should take this.
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By buttersdaman000
@giantarms said:
Lol then explain yourself
*And Stryfe destroyed them >_>*
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By difficlus

Antivenom can take them all, only problem in Angel really. Warpath is good but Anti-venom is still too much. I think Brock can take this in the end... 

Actually with the prep i think X-force can come up with a plan to take him down but it sure will be hard as heck. 

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By slimj87d

Umm.... is that not a picture of Time Square? I thought they were suppose to be in San Fran...

Superskrull86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#16  Edited By Superskrull86
@Enzeru said:
Tough fight.Anti-Venom outclasses them physically. Even Warpath. And I don't see telepathy being much usefull on a bloodlusted Anti-Venom. The white symbiote should keep him going. Anti-Venom also doesn't have a weakness to fire and sonics anymore, is bulletproof thanks to the white symbiote and the white symbiote symbiote would also probably redirect Wolverines the enemies strikes automatically, just like he did it, when the Punisher tried to stab him.  He can create shields and protect himself against attacks, has his tendrils and a lot of experience and brains. He is not Mac Gargan.  But still, what too much is too much, even for him. With combined efforts and a good tactic, they should be able to take him down. They have the attackpower to go through the symbiote and harm Eddie, if they manage to land blows.  With combined efforts they would probably be able to overwhelm him.
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By theicon

X force beats him

Chaos Burn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#18  Edited By Chaos Burn

Could Archangel speed blitz him and slice him in two?

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Which X-force members? cause I think some can solo.
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Edgeworth_11
The ones in the pic
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Edgeworth_11

i don't know so much about Anti Venom. Can he survive losing his head?
ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ShiZZmAhh
@Edgeworth_11: punisher shot anti-venom point blank in the back of his head with a shotgun loaded with armor piercing rounds. there was blood and possibly even parts of his brain on the ground. a few seconds later he regenerated and was fine, but im not sure if he could fully regenerate from decapitation.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Edgeworth_11

What if they cut off his head (Archangel, Warpath or Logan can do it), and Warren flies away with it, its over.  
X-force wins this.
Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Edgeworth_11 said:
What if they cut off his head (Archangel, Warpath or Logan can do it), and Warren flies away with it, its over.  X-force wins this.
It's possible. But then again, this is Eddie Brock with a symbiote more advanced than the original Venom symbiote. The symbiote normally excels at fighting groups of enemies, in my opinion. It allows it many more chances to confuse the team as a whole and have them attacking/shooting eachother accidentally.  

Warren is the only legitimate threat. I suppose his durability would be enough to tank Brock's attacks and find a way to cut him down.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Sherlock

Just a thought here but couldnt brock heal Warren of his death type stuff?Its not a natural mutation so in theory he should be able to do it.

BTW X force still wins

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By daak1212

...Damn Im thinking that maybe Elixir can remove the Symbiote by someway but that's just wishful thinking....Not unless your with Domino!

Yeah but more than likely Anti Venom should win.  Most agile,strongest,fastest, and lethal here

What can Angel do?  Archangel to me is a chump but then again I dont know crap about him.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By daak1212
@Edgeworth_11 said:
What if they cut off his head (Archangel, Warpath or Logan can do it), and Warren flies away with it, its over.  X-force wins this.
What would make you think that it is so easy?