#1 Edited by DaMiaNDaCRaZeD (163 posts) - - Show Bio

SYMBIOTE FIGHT!!! Anti-Venom versus Venom(Mac Gargan) versus Carnage versus Toxin in free for all...who would win??? give your opinions! use logic and comic knowledge!!! 

#2 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23226 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti-venom solos

#3 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5459 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" Anti-venom solos "
#4 Posted by k4tzm4n (39714 posts) - - Show Bio

As of right now, Anti-Venom appears to be very, very durable and capable of harming all of the foes here.  The teams only shot is BFR, IMO.
#5 Posted by DaMiaNDaCRaZeD (163 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n:
how so?
#6 Posted by k4tzm4n (39714 posts) - - Show Bio
@DaMiaNDaCRaZeD said:
"@k4tzm4n: how so? "

How so what?  We all saw how Anti-Venom can harm the symbiote....We've all seen just how durable he is (been run over, hit in the back of the head point blank with a shotgun) we've seen how strong he is (can outgrapple Gargan, throw a truck effortlessly tear a man in two)  He's just superior to the symbiotes now and is essentially their weakness, since he can "cure" their bodies of the symbiote (so to say...).  I can't really see them KOing him, but if they TRY to BFR him, they potentially could.
#7 Posted by Lupine (752 posts) - - Show Bio
@DaMiaNDaCRaZeD said:
" @k4tzm4n: how so? "
First off he can pretty much kill their symbiotes. Anti-Venom's healing almost killed the Venom symbiote. That's why Norman had to create that Scorpion armor to protect Venom and allow the symbiote to recover. Not to mention as a way to use the poison they created using Freak.  

Secondly Anti-Venom has none of the weaknesses that the rest of the symbiotes have. And is for the most part probably stronger than most of them.  

#8 Posted by DaMiaNDaCRaZeD (163 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n:
Very True... well put
#9 Posted by k4tzm4n (39714 posts) - - Show Bio

Secondly Anti-Venom has none of the weaknesses that the rest of the symbiotes have. And is for the most part probably stronger than most of them.  

Poor writing or not, current they're trying to establish Gargan as being on par with Colossus in terms of strength.  their logic is sort of like how they handle Hulk, his strength allegedly increases (in his case, with his size).  Does anyone have a handbook entry on Anti-Venom?  Based on how he is written, I'd assume they want him to be the same, if not slightly stronger than Gargan.

#10 Posted by Morpheus_ (29910 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
"

Poor writing or not, current they're trying to establish Gargan as being on par with Colossus in terms of strength.  their logic is sort of like how they handle Hulk, his strength allegedly increases (in his case, with his size).  Does anyone have a handbook entry on Anti-Venom?  Based on how he is written, I'd assume they want him to be the same, if not slightly stronger than Gargan.

"
Based on what you said earlier, keep in mind that this is free for all, K4tz, so Toxin teaming up with Carnage and Gargan is highly improbable based on his personality.

There is no entry for Anti-Venom that I know of. We can only gauge his abilities based on his performance in the comics.
#11 Posted by k4tzm4n (39714 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
"

"
Based on what you said earlier, keep in mind that this is free for all, K4tz, so Toxin teaming up with Carnage and Gargan is highly improbable based on his personality.

There is no entry for Anti-Venom that I know of. We can only gauge his abilities based on his performance in the comics.
"

LOL.  I saw the title and just assumed it was all VS Toxin...That was the only way I viewed it to be even remotely fair...So I just assumed it was that, haha.
#12 Posted by Morpheus_ (29910 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
"

"

"

LOL.  I saw the title and just assumed it was all VS Toxin...That was the only way I viewed it to be even remotely fair...So I just assumed it was that, haha. "
You mean all vs Anti-Venom. :P

It's all good K4tz.
#13 Posted by k4tzm4n (39714 posts) - - Show Bio

Whoops.  Mistaked #500.  Put it on my bill. 

Yes, all vs Anti-Venom lol
#14 Edited by Chimichanga (289 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:

" @DaMiaNDaCRaZeD said:

"@k4tzm4n: how so? "

How so what?  We all saw how Anti-Venom can harm the symbiote....We've all seen just how durable he is (been run over, hit in the back of the head point blank with a shotgun) we've seen how strong he is (can outgrapple Gargan, throw a truck effortlessly tear a man in two)  He's just superior to the symbiotes now and is essentially their weakness, since he can "cure" their bodies of the symbiote (so to say...).  I can't really see them KOing him, but if they TRY to BFR him, they potentially could. "
@Lupine said:

" @DaMiaNDaCRaZeD said:

" @k4tzm4n: how so? "
First off he can pretty much kill their symbiotes. Anti-Venom's healing almost killed the Venom symbiote. That's why Norman had to create that Scorpion armor to protect Venom and allow the symbiote to recover. Not to mention as a way to use the poison they created using Freak.  

"
These are why Anti-Venom should definitely win.
#15 Posted by chris thompson (875 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti-Venom solos