Is this Eddie Brock as Venom?

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

and how are we supposed to know how good anti-venom is?

Avatar image for spider_pantrelli
Spider-Pantrelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Spider-Pantrelli

We'll just have to wait and see.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump after everything we've seen lately I say Spider-Man > anti venom > venom > carnage

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

@Supermanwithatan01 said:

Bump after everything we've seen lately I say Spider-Man > anti venom > venom > carnage

I thought it was anti-venom>carnage>venom>spiderman?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jashro44

Anti-venom beat spider-man in there last encounter and can depower Peter with a touch. I fail to see how Peter beats brock.

Sissel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Sissel

Anti-venom beats them. They will be depowered if they attempt to attack him head on. Venom will be out first. Spiderman will give him a tough fight since he is smarter than regular venom.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Killemall

Anti-venom looked very impressive orginally, but then in Spider Island Venom got the better of him, and sadly neither of them were Eddy.

Also am i the only one who would give carnage the best odds here? After recent minimum carnage and the story arc before that Carnage USA i honestly would give him a lot better Odds against all three, despite Eddy having the ability to likely take away Carnage's symboite.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#10  Edited By Strider1992

@Killemall said:

Anti-venom looked very impressive orginally, but then in Spider Island Venom got the better of him, and sadly neither of them were Eddy.

I would call that PIS. Anti-Venom's touch was supposed to kill symbiotes and suddenly in Venom's ongoing Flash can put up with it? Nah that doesn't sound right to me. Seems like a plot device.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By NeonGameWave

Anti-Venom.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By BringnIt

Anti-Venom was severely weakened from curing so many people prior to his encounter with Flash.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jashro44

@Killemall said:

Also am i the only one who would give carnage the best odds here? After recent minimum carnage and the story arc before that Carnage USA i honestly would give him a lot better Odds against all three, despite Eddy having the ability to likely take away Carnage's symboite.

I wouldn't say venom got the better of him. Physically Brock was still dominating despite being weakened from curing people in spider-island. Out of the about 8 attacks venom through at eddie only about 3 connected despite venom prior to the battle needing the church podium to stay standing and literally coughing from curing people. I think if brock were 100% he would have stomped flash to be honest. Also I am assuming the venom in this fight is Mac and not flash since flash wasn't venom at the time and the picture is Mac.

@Strider92 said:

@Killemall said:

I would call that PIS. Anti-Venom's touch was supposed to kill symbiotes and suddenly in Venom's ongoing Flash can put up with it? Nah that doesn't sound right to me. Seems like a plot device.

I think it had something to do with Brock being weakened from curing people.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump