@NeonGameWave said:

Toxin.

Why?

#6 Posted by AllStarSuperman (22234 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

bump

really, that wasnt necessary

it wasnt necessary it was my way of telling people to debate cause i dont know anything bout either of them.

#7 Posted by 18hunt (2947 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@NeonGameWave said:

Toxin.

Why?

Yup, I want resons, they are both at the top tier of symbiote people

#8 Posted by NeonGameWave (8013 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath: Anti Venom has more experience and is arguably the better fighter but Toxin due to his extensively unique abilities should be able to outmaneuver him and can use his tracking abilities to locate Anti Venom, in which he can get the upper hand in terms of launching a surprise attack. Anti Venom will be tough to take down though, however due to having the same basic power set of a symbiote along with unique abilities of his own, Toxin should be able to win and since the fight occurs at night as well as New York, Toxin can make use of his surroundings in which he would be steps ahead in regards to planning out the next move as he has the ability to cling to walls and surfaces. Which would make him very maneuverable and during night would be able to blend in within his surroundings, confusing Anti Venom as he anticipates his next move.

#9 Posted by 18hunt (2947 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

@ThunderGodsWrath: Anti Venom has more experience and is arguably the better fighter but Toxin due to his extensively unique abilities should be able to outmaneuver him and can use his tracking abilities to locate Anti Venom, in which he can get the upper hand in terms of launching a surprise attack. Anti Venom will be tough to take down though, however due to having the same basic power set of a symbiote along with unique abilities of his own, Toxin should be able to win and since the fight occurs at night as well as New York, Toxin can make use of his surroundings in which he would be steps ahead in regards to planning out the next move as he has the ability to cling to walls and surfaces. Which would make him very maneuverable and during night would be able to blend in within his surroundings, confusing Anti Venom as he anticipates his next move.

very thought out I was going for toxin, but I dont know enough about either of them

#10 Posted by New_World_Order (13308 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt said:

@NeonGameWave said:

very thought out I was going for toxin, but I dont know enough about either of them

I agree with both of you.

#11 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess people forgot to mention that Anti-Venom can cure people of their symbiotes. This is spite since Anti-Venom is literally an anti-symbiote.

#12 Posted by 18hunt (2947 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmgOmgWtfWtf: either you only reply to spites or you only call things spites, but I have noticed this. Also he cures them of sickness, I have never heard of curing them of symbiote. I ain't true t me unless I see it. It is not what my marvel encyclopedia says

#13 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt: Because most battles are spite because people can't seem to do some research before they make battles. Seriously these images are right here on the site. You must not read anything with Anti-Venom in it if you really don't know his power set.

So once again this is spite.
#14 Posted by HyperViper97 (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti venoms whole shtick is that he cures symbiosis. Toxin stands no chance

#15 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a joke, right?