#1 Posted by fallen reptile (225 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Anti-Venom take on the Abomination???
#2 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

#3 Posted by D3athstroke (3910 posts) - - Show Bio

Abomination

#4 Posted by RavenDark (792 posts) - - Show Bio

"No"...LOL..Doesn't Anti-Venom look more skinnier then Venom?
Abomination takes this...

#5 Edited by k4tzm4n (38552 posts) - - Show Bio

Question: If Anti-Venom can remove toxins and radiation from hosts, couldn't he technically "cure" Abomination?  I was never a big fan or follower of the Hulk series, but IIRC he underwent to experiment to become the Abomination, yes? 
Staff
#6 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio

i will say abomination is stronger but anti venom takes the win  

antim venom has more powers and abilities while abominations powers are very simple
#7 Posted by SlimJ87D (9582 posts) - - Show Bio
@Trauma said:
" i will say abomination is stronger but anti venom takes the win   antim venom has more powers and abilities while abominations powers are very simple "
Good speculations my man. I will have to go with you on this one.

We see people beat people much stronger than them just because they are so versatile. I'm sure somewhere down the line Anti-Venom could actually stick his tendrils down abominations throat, ears and eyeballs to start zapping his powers away. 
#8 Posted by LT1085 (3658 posts) - - Show Bio

This one is really reaching.

#9 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

If Anti-Venom could nearly beat Radioactive Man by seemingly draining his power (It never was confirmed, but that's what it looked like he was doing), then it could mean that he could potentially de-power Abomination and easily beat him.

#10 Posted by Fire-brand (2308 posts) - - Show Bio

i could see anti-venom depowering abomination, but i think abom takes this 6/10

#11 Posted by RavenDark (792 posts) - - Show Bio

I did not take all the abilities of Anti-Venom into account (basically I thought of him as a copy of Venom)...
With the ability to drain gamma radiation, 
I'm changing my vote to 6/10 for Anti-Venom

#12 Edited by D3athstroke (3910 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:

" Question: If Anti-Venom can remove toxins and radiation from hosts, couldn't he technically "cure" Abomination?  I was never a big fan or follower of the Hulk series, but IIRC he underwent to experiment to become the Abomination, yes?  "

Did not he failed tin "curing" Spider-Man ? :))
#13 Posted by ghostrider fan1 (778 posts) - - Show Bio
@SlimJ87D:  its true i think anti- venom could win also abomination is stronger but not by much cause i know anti venom can go to 100 tons in strength and he's alot quicker and smarter he would just keep dodging punches and landing a ton of good ones anti venom for this
#14 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@D3athstroke said:
" @k4tzm4n said:

" Question: If Anti-Venom can remove toxins and radiation from hosts, couldn't he technically "cure" Abomination?  I was never a big fan or follower of the Hulk series, but IIRC he underwent to experiment to become the Abomination, yes?  "

Did not he failed tin "curing" Spider-Man ? :)) "
No. Anti-Venom was actually curing the radioactive cells in his blood, before he saw the T-bolts retrieving Gargan's body back, and stopped.

Anyway, we do not know the full extent of this ability to be certain on if Anti-Venom could effectively eradicate such a large portion of radiation at once. Also, there is a major set-back with this: Anti-Venom needs to touch the subject to apply this method, and it is unlikely the Abomination will just sit there and let him do it. And it's not as if Anti-Venom can force him do it, either, seeing that he is physically weaker than he is.
#15 Posted by Erik (32028 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by why so serious (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

Abom takes this easily.
#17 Posted by chris thompson (858 posts) - - Show Bio
@Trauma said:
"i will say abomination is stronger but anti venom takes the win   antim venom has more powers and abilities while abominations powers are very simple "
#18 Posted by Fist_of_Mandalore (1879 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti-Venom takes this, rather easily. He can just absorb the radiation from his body, and then there isn't anymore Abomination to face.

#19 Posted by jumpstart55 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fist_of_Mandalore said:
" Anti-Venom takes this, rather easily. He can just absorb the radiation from his body, and then there isn't anymore Abomination to face. "
Wtf

#20 Posted by Fist_of_Mandalore (1879 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually I change my mind. I don't think Anti-Venom will be able to drain it quickly enough we haven't seen enough feats from him to say that he'd be able to beat Abomination.

#21 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti-Venom could simply cure his gamma radiation and call it a day

#22 Posted by spystreak (2063 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder:
whoa hold on there even if he drained his Gamma he still would have the Super soldier serum powers surging through him
#23 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@spystreak said:
"@The Mjolnir Wielder: whoa hold on there even if he drained his Gamma he still would have the Super soldier serum powers surging through him "
Having peak-human abilities isn't going to help you out against a guy who has manhandled Gargan before.
#24 Posted by karrob (4279 posts) - - Show Bio
@Trauma said:
" i will say abomination is stronger but anti venom takes the win   antim venom has more powers and abilities while abominations powers are very simple "
#25 Posted by Cypher's Gambit (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

BFR.

#26 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Abomination

#27 Posted by Killemall (18454 posts) - - Show Bio

Why was this bumped? Its rather one sided.

#28 Posted by Nefarious (19471 posts) - - Show Bio

Massive Spite.