• 78 results
#1 Posted by DeathByAnts (400 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti-Venom

VS

Omega Red
  • Fight takes place in a Deserted City
  • Both are aware of each others location
  • Who wins?
#2 Posted by eatmore_payless (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

Omega red takes this one with a blast

#3 Posted by TheSupremeBeing (205 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti-Venom wins he is stronger then wolverine who has defeated him before
#4 Posted by Enzeru (2954 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmmmmm, in Anti-Venoms fight against Spider-Man he started "healing" Spider-Man ... He started taking his powers away and leaving him powerless.
Anti-Venom should be immune to Omega Red's pheromones and I think that he should be able to weaken Omega Red, just the way he did it to Spider-Man. Spider-Man gained his powers through a mutation and Omega Red through experiments.
I don't see why Anti-Venom shouldn't be able to render Omega Red helpless and then simply finish him off.
All that besides facts like that Anti-Venom has the better physical stats and a lot more variety thanks to the symbiote.

So yeah, Anti-Venom should be able to take it. Although I'm not all too familiar with Omega Red, so I'm not 100% sure if Anti-Venom's healing would affect Omega Red.

#5 Posted by Deadcool (6809 posts) - - Show Bio

What is omega red able to do against Antvenom?

#6 Posted by Nefarious (18702 posts) - - Show Bio

Absolutely nothing.

#7 Posted by SpidermanWins (3975 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti-Venom walks away without a scratch
#8 Posted by Superskrull86 (1831 posts) - - Show Bio

Brock.

#9 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by DeathByAnts (400 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious: Im sorry but Anti-Venom is not god. Omega Red's coils will still be able to damage him. On top of that there is no solid evidence that Omega Red's pheromones wont effect Anti-venom considering he still is Eddie Brock.
#11 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Been done. Omega Red gets cured. 

@vegeta
said:

No, just no.
#12 Posted by Nefarious (18702 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathByAnts: Yeah, but AV has no weaknesses. There is no proof that he can be drained.
#13 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deadcool said:
Wrap him in carbonadium and drain his life. 
#14 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious said:
@DeathByAnts: Yeah, but AV has no weaknesses. There is no proof that he can be drained.
Would you care to make a case for it other then lack of evidence?
#15 Posted by Enzeru (2954 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
I think it's a tie in that area.
We don't know for sure if Omega Red would be able to suck the life force out of Anti-Venom and we also don't know for sure if Anti-Venom would be able to cure Omega Red and render him powerless.
#16 Posted by _slim_ (13054 posts) - - Show Bio

How would Omega Red be render powerless?

#17 Posted by Enzeru (2954 posts) - - Show Bio
@_slim_: Anti-Venom has the ability to heal various conditions.
He was able to cure / remove Spider-Mans mutation which he gained through the spider-bite, so he could maybe even be able to cure Omega Red's mutation which he gained through experiments. But I'm just assuming that. Would make sense though.
#18 Edited by _slim_ (13054 posts) - - Show Bio
@Enzeru said:

@_slim_: Anti-Venom has the ability to heal various conditions. He was able to cure / remove Spider-Mans mutation which he gained through the spider-bite, so he could maybe even be able to cure Omega Red's mutation which he gained through experiments. But I'm just assuming that. Would make sense though.

I know what Anti-Venom is capable of. I'm just saying how would he render Omega Red powerless. Omega Red's powers don't come from any radiation(or any foreign substance) such as Peter's. He's natural power his healing factor comes form his genetic mutation, he received the enhanced physical attributes from the experiments he received. 

I'm assuming Omega Red still has to deal with the effects of the carbonadium poisoning. Wouldn't Anti-Venom healing him benefit him more than AV. Thus he would be able to use his powers(death spores, life force draining) to the best of his ability.
#19 Posted by Enzeru (2954 posts) - - Show Bio
@_slim_ said:
I'm just saying how would he render Omega Red powerless. Omega Red's powers don't come from any radiation(or any foreign substance) such as Peter's. He's natural power his healing factor comes form his genetic mutation, he received the enhanced physical attributes from the experiments he received.
Well, the radioactive spider started the mutation in Spider-Mans body, so I guess Anti-Venom is healing mutations and stuff like that. Maybe he could also be able to cure mutants, although I'm not all too sure about that, since Spider-Mans mutations is different then the one from born mutants.
If he can, he would be able to cure Omega Red's healing factor and finish him off, otherwise it would probably be a stalemate, since Anti-Venom is skilled enough to avoid being killed. But in that case he would probably knock out Omega Red. He has the strenght, speed and durability for that.
#20 Posted by kajitatsu (532 posts) - - Show Bio
@_slim_: I'm going to say Brock can take away Red's healing factor and death spore mutations, he almost took away Pete's powers. These powers were in his DNA, they became a part of him so I don't think there's a difference if it's a natural mutant or mutation like Spider-man/Hulk.
#21 Posted by _slim_ (13054 posts) - - Show Bio
@Enzeru said:
@_slim_ said:
I'm just saying how would he render Omega Red powerless. Omega Red's powers don't come from any radiation(or any foreign substance) such as Peter's. He's natural power his healing factor comes form his genetic mutation, he received the enhanced physical attributes from the experiments he received.
Well, the radioactive spider started the mutation in Spider-Mans body, so I guess Anti-Venom is healing mutations and stuff like that. Maybe he could also be able to cure mutants, although I'm not all too sure about that, since Spider-Mans mutations is different then the one from born mutants. If he can, he would be able to cure Omega Red's healing factor and finish him off, otherwise it would probably be a stalemate, since Anti-Venom is skilled enough to avoid being killed. But in that case he would probably knock out Omega Red. He has the strenght, speed and durability for that.
Radiation is the cause of Spider-man powers and is still present in he body doesn't matter if it mutate his genes or not. How else would it explain Anti-Venom being capable of draining him?  Anti-Venom can sense foreign substances(radiation, viruses, etc) within a persons body. The only that would be consider a foreign substance in Omega Red's body would be the poison, due to the carbonadium. With Anti-Venom ridding him of the poison he wouldn't fall victim to his own powers, so wouldn't he be able to use his powers(death spores, life draining) to a better degree. 
#22 Posted by _slim_ (13054 posts) - - Show Bio
@kajitatsu said:
@_slim_: I'm going to say Brock can take away Red's healing factor and death spore mutations, he almost took away Pete's powers. These powers were in his DNA, they became a part of him so I don't think there's a difference if it's a natural mutant or mutation like Spider-man/Hulk.
I think it does make difference if it's a natural mutation or one the is the result of radiation. Peter gained his power from radiation whether it mutated his genes it is still the cause of his powers/mutation. As for Omega Red whose abilities are from natural mutation, he did not gain his powers thru exposure to radiation or some virus. 

One of Anti-Venom powers is to sense foreign impurities in people such as radiation or a virus. Peter's powers come from a radioactive spider bite, cause of his powers would be consider radiation a foreign impurity within his body. The only thing that would be consider an foreign impurity in Omega Red's body would be the carbonadium poison. Not his healing factor or death spores which come from his natural genetic mutation.
#23 Posted by kajitatsu (532 posts) - - Show Bio
@_slim_: Good point. I was thinking of the movie DNA changing origins. I see Anti-venom winning this though, if his healing abilities are good enough the death spores aren't going to have an effect on Brock for a while. Also Brock is fast enough to keep up with Spidey and the symbiotes and can create tentacles/snares. If he gets into contact with Red I imagine Anti-Venom would snap his neck...
#24 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@Enzeru said:
@Lance Uppercut said:
I think it's a tie in that area. We don't know for sure if Omega Red would be able to suck the life force out of Anti-Venom and we also don't know for sure if Anti-Venom would be able to cure Omega Red and render him powerless.
If Anti-Venom has a life force, it can be drained. Anti-Venoms powers don't provide any sort of immunity. The only resistance (and I say resistance, not immunity) would be to the death spores because of a healing factor. The only impurity Brock could remove would be the Carbonadium poisoning, stabilizing the radiation in much the same way a Carbonadium Sytnehsizer would. So instead of weakening Red, he'd be making a Red that doesn't need to constantly life drain to be at full power. Venom on the other hand has no answer to his life force being drained. 
#25 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@kajitatsu said:
@_slim_: Good point. I was thinking of the movie DNA changing origins. I see Anti-venom winning this though, if his healing abilities are good enough the death spores aren't going to have an effect on Brock for a while. Also Brock is fast enough to keep up with Spidey and the symbiotes and can create tentacles/snares. If he gets into contact with Red I imagine Anti-Venom would snap his neck...
Highly unlikely. If he get's in to close proximity, he's going to be snared and drained. 
#26 Posted by Enzeru (2954 posts) - - Show Bio
@_slim_ said:
I think it does make difference if it's a natural mutation or one the is the result of radiation.
But Anti-Venoms healing-power doesn't end there.
His healing-ability was strong enough to hurt Venom, so it seems to even affect a parasite. He was also curing drug addicted people.
It looks like the full potential of his new power is still unexplored and the question is... Would he actually be able to heal mutants?
Think about it. The white anti-body-symbiote healed Venoms cancer and it sees Eddies body as a healthy body. Eddie is only a human and the question is ... Would it heal mutants, since their DNA is not as the DNA of regular humans are.
I think that he would be able to affect mutant powers, if you think logically about it. So he could be able to remove the healing effect from Omega Red and defeat him easier then before.
#27 Posted by _slim_ (13054 posts) - - Show Bio
@kajitatsu said:
The closer Brock would get to Omega Red the stronger the spores would be, although I agree on not knowing how much it will affect Anti-Venom. Omega Red would also have his coils which should be capable of draining Anti-Venom. But I think it comes down to whether Omega Red death spores affect him, Anti-Venom can use the location to his advantage. 

He could probably dodge the coils but if/when he tries to get closer Omega could wrap him in one(or both) and try to drain him, or Anti-Venom could try to get his tentacles through one of Omega Red vulnerable areas. I could see it going either way
#28 Posted by _slim_ (13054 posts) - - Show Bio
@Enzeru said:
@_slim_ said:
I think it does make difference if it's a natural mutation or one the is the result of radiation.
But Anti-Venoms healing-power doesn't end there. His healing-ability was strong enough to hurt Venom, so it seems to even affect a parasite. He was also curing drug addicted people. It looks like the full potential of his new power is still unexplored and the question is... Would he actually be able to heal mutants? Think about it. The white anti-body-symbiote healed Venoms cancer and it sees Eddies body as a healthy body. Eddie is only a human and the question is ... Would it heal mutants, since their DNA is not as the DNA of regular humans are. I think that he would be able to affect mutant powers, if you think logically about it. So he could be able to remove the healing effect from Omega Red and defeat him easier then before.
He was able to hurt Venom because the symbiote would be consider an foreign substance within a person body. Drug addicts have foreign substance in their bodies which are narcotics. The reason the symbiote cured Brock of his cancer because cancer would be consider a disease. 

He wouldn't be able to heal a mutant they are born with the genetic trait that would allow them to possess powers, as for someone like Spider-Man who only come into possession of his powers due to a foreign substance (radiation) enter his body and mutating his genetics. Given Anti-Venom ability to remove something that is not natural to one's body, it would explain why he is capable of curing/draining Peter's powers. As opposed to Omega Red who's abilities except his enhanced physical attributes, are due to a natural genetic mutation.
#29 Posted by Deadcool (6809 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
@Deadcool said:
Your user icon's face scares me...

I don't think that his tentacles could go through his Antivenom suit, and his heling factor is really special, I don't think that he could hurt him, also Antivenon is able to do MORE things than Omega Red...
#30 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

Eddie wins, even if he can't "cure" Red, he still has the skills in strength in speed strength and fighting experience 

#31 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deadcool said:
@Lance Uppercut said:
@Deadcool said:
Your user icon's face scares me...  I don't think that his tentacles could go through his Antivenom suit, and his heling factor is really special, I don't think that he could hurt him, also Antivenon is able to do MORE things than Omega Red...
What would lead you to believe that Anti-Venom couldn't be drained/restrained? And having more abilities doesn't mean it's going to be useful.

@mrtrevorguy said:
Eddie wins, even if he can't "cure" Red, he still has the skills in strength in speed strength and fighting experience 
What fighting experience does he have over Red? Colossus is a lot stronger then Brock, and Arkady has restrained him numerous times. 
#32 Posted by Edamame (27974 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deadcool said:
@Lance Uppercut said: 
Your user icon's face scares me... 
lol
#33 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut: Strength has nothing to do with fighting experience, 
Colossus isn't as fast as Eddie and doesn't have other abilities that Anti-Venom does
#34 Posted by Erik (31631 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt the death spores would harm Brock. 

#35 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrtrevorguy said:
@Lance Uppercut: Strength has nothing to do with fighting experience, Colossus isn't as fast as Eddie and doesn't have other abilities that Anti-Venom does
You're the one that said Eddie had superior strength and fighting skills. Colossus was used an example to demonstrate that Red has taken on physically stronger opponents. Though technically, I would rate Colossus as a better fighter. I'll ask again, what actual fighting experience and prowess does Brock hold over Red? Because he's not unreachable, he's not physically the strongest person Red has fought, and he's not all that skilled. What's going to keep Red from killing him? 
#36 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut: the fact that he has no way of doing so? 
what is Omega Red going to do? 
As Anti-Venom, Brock displays similar abilities as Venom, possessing super strength, speed,  and being able to block damage entirely from some guns and knives.  He is also capable of extending and morphing the suit to create disguises, form items such as shields, extend his reach,  and attack from a distance,  and create tendrils. Anti-Venom is also immune to the weaknesses of the Venom Symbiote, showing no damage or effect from direct blasts of fire, heat and sound. The only shown weakness of the Symbiote is a highly toxic "super venom" created as a direct countermeasure using remnants of Anti-Venom's suit.  

having the same powers as Venom? 
Venom tussled with Juggs and the Hulk...  
Anti-Venom can easily best Omega Red
#37 Posted by jashro44 (19638 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrtrevorguy said:
@Lance Uppercut: the fact that he has no way of doing so? what is Omega Red going to do?  As Anti-Venom, Brock displays similar abilities as Venom, possessing super strength, speed,  and being able to block damage entirely from some guns and knives.  He is also capable of extending and morphing the suit to create disguises, form items such as shields, extend his reach,  and attack from a distance,  and create tendrils. Anti-Venom is also immune to the weaknesses of the Venom Symbiote, showing no damage or effect from direct blasts of fire, heat and sound. The only shown weakness of the Symbiote is a highly toxic "super venom" created as a direct countermeasure using remnants of Anti-Venom's suit.   having the same powers as Venom? Venom tussled with Juggs and the Hulk...  Anti-Venom can easily best Omega Red
Venom only beat juggernaut because he fell in chemicals which amped him. Also the hulk he fought was professor hulk who is arguably the weakest hulk. Anti-venom is not winning this easy in fact there is a possibility he can lose. I think it could go either way imo (all though I know way more about anti-venom then omega red).
#38 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio
@jashro44: but professor hulk is around the same as Colossus, proving he can take on the same kind of strength power as Red, just the fact that he can handle Juggs punches, should be enough of a feat on its own
#39 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrtrevorguy said:
@Lance Uppercut: the fact that he has no way of doing so? what is Omega Red going to do?  As Anti-Venom, Brock displays similar abilities as Venom, possessing super strength, speed,  and being able to block damage entirely from some guns and knives.  He is also capable of extending and morphing the suit to create disguises, form items such as shields, extend his reach,  and attack from a distance,  and create tendrils. Anti-Venom is also immune to the weaknesses of the Venom Symbiote, showing no damage or effect from direct blasts of fire, heat and sound. The only shown weakness of the Symbiote is a highly toxic "super venom" created as a direct countermeasure using remnants of Anti-Venom's suit.   having the same powers as Venom? Venom tussled with Juggs and the Hulk...  Anti-Venom can easily best Omega Red
I've already explained what he's going to do. Restrain him and drain his life force. Which he has no real defense against. 

Venom got trashed by Juggernaut in the first round, and only managed to fight him when he had the Madness. And he didn't even fully fight, as Juggernaut left. And considering both Hulk and Juggernaut could have simply thunderclapped causing massive sonic damage, I wouldn't even call those well written fights. 
#40 Posted by Deadcool (6809 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
What would lead you to believe that Anti-Venom couldn't be drained/restrained? And having more abilities doesn't mean it's going to be useful.
 Over the years Eddie has shown great skills using his symbiote, and he is WAY too fast I think that he can easily destroy omega red, but you seem very confident in Omega Red`s Victory, post scans about Omega Red skills and powers that makes you think so, to have a better discussion...
#41 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deadcool said:
@Lance Uppercut said:
 Over the years Eddie has shown great skills using his symbiote, and he is WAY too fast I think that he can easily destroy omega red, but you seem very confident in Omega Red`s Victory, post scans about Omega Red skills and powers that makes you think so, to have a better discussion...
Once again, what would lead you to believe that Anti-Venom couldn't be restrained by Red? You're not really making an argument here, you're just posting an opinion. I can't properly create a counter-argument if I don't know what to look for. 
#42 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut: like i said Anti-Venom can shape shift.. he will be able to slip out of grip
#43 Posted by jashro44 (19638 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrtrevorguy said:
@jashro44: but professor hulk is around the same as Colossus, proving he can take on the same kind of strength power as Red, just the fact that he can handle Juggs punches, should be enough of a feat on its own
Yes its true but omega red beat colossus pretty easily when they fought. He was also fighting wolverine at the same time. Omega red main challenge are those coils not his strength. He also has something called death spores I don't know much about them so here is what the comicvine page says 

"Omega Red’s major mutant ability is the ability to secrete pheromones that could cause any organic life, mostly humans, to weaken and eventually die. The effect of the released pheromones depends on the exposure time, the endurance of the victim, and his distance from the victim. The closer somebody is to Omega Red, the more powerful the pheromones have an effect onto them. In some cases, mutants and meta-humans prove more resistant towards Omega Red’s pheromones than normal humans, but it is still eventually deadly if they are exposed for long enough. "

#44 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrtrevorguy: And in that time, he'll still be getting the life sucked out of him and weakening him while strengthening Red. 
#45 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut: if he can shape shift, he should be able to escape pretty quick,
#46 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio
@jashro44: im not to sure if a Symbolte would be effected by it, its not human, and its protecting Eddie he could likely Cleanse those spores away if he had to 
#47 Posted by jashro44 (19638 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrtrevorguy said:
@jashro44: im not to sure if a Symbolte would be effected by it, its not human, and its protecting Eddie he could likely Cleanse those spores away if he had to 
Eddie would still be close to these pheromones it will most likely effect him. The spores will weaken him Eddie is only human under that suit.
#48 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio

Red gets cured...

#49 Edited by Deadcool (6809 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:

Once again, what would lead you to believe that Anti-Venom couldn't be restrained by Red? You're not really making an argument here, you're just posting an opinion. I can't properly create a counter-argument if I don't know what to look for. 

Healing factor (he has a suit made of antibodies, there is almost nothing that can hurt him, just the poison created by Norman Osborn and Mr. Negative`s Inner Demons' blood), Great Durability, 11 or 45 tonner (I am not sure how strong he is), He can create weapons using his suit, he can increace the mass of any part of his body, etc... You don`t need to know alo about Antivenom... But this is what I need to know about Omega Red: Speed feats, How strong he is, what he is able to go through with his tentacles, and how fast is he able to drain the life and how fast he does that... if you already said that just quote the comment...
#50 Posted by jashro44 (19638 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deadcool said:
@Lance Uppercut said:
Healing factor (he has a suit made of antibodies, there is almost nothing that can hurt him, just the poison created by Norman Osborn and Mr. Negative`s Inner Demons' blood), Great Durability, 11 or 45 tonner (I am not sure how strong he is), He can create weapons using his suit, he can increace the mass of any part of his body, etc... You don`t need to know alo about Antivenom... But this is what I need to know about Omega Red: Speed feats, How strong he is, what he is able to go though with his tentacles, and how fast is he able to drain the life and how fast he does that... if you already said that just quote the comment...
Omega red made colosuous bleed and his cables are adamantium. I don't know of to many speed feats or the range of his death spores though.