Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@isaac_clarke said:
" I could see Anti - Venom working his magic here. =P "
I was originally gonna say Alex, but he kills off viruses and diseases, so that would be a bad if he absorbs eddie.
Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

@isaac_clarke:

I don't think it'll be that easy.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By isaac_clarke
@god_spawn said:
" @isaac_clarke said:
I was originally gonna say Alex, but he kills off viruses and diseases, so that would be a bad if he absorbs eddie. "

A little more than that, he was curing Peter of his power set / radiation sitting in his blood too. Eddie is a curing machine at this point that should be in a hospital curing the hell out of people, not fighting crime.
cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#6  Edited By cody1984
@isaac_clarke said:
"@god_spawn said:
" @isaac_clarke said:
I was originally gonna say Alex, but he kills off viruses and diseases, so that would be a bad if he absorbs eddie. "
A little more than that, he was curing Peter of his power set / radiation sitting in his blood too. Eddie is a curing machine at this point that should be in a hospital curing the hell out of people, not fighting crime. "

When have comic writers ever used logic when it comes to their characters doing good in the world? Reed Richards is a great example of this.   The man builds super gadgets that are beyond what others could do and yet hasn't bothered with something major like curing cancer.  I guess saving the lives of millions isn't cool unless your doing so by stopping some supervillian.   
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

BUMP
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Anti-Venom easily.
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By slimj87d
@isaac_clarke said:

" @god_spawn said:

" @isaac_clarke said:
A little more than that, he was curing Peter of his power set / radiation sitting in his blood too. Eddie is a curing machine at this point that should be in a hospital curing the hell out of people, not fighting crime. "
@cody1984 said:

" @isaac_clarke said:

"@god_spawn said:
" @isaac_clarke said:
When have comic writers ever used logic when it comes to their characters doing good in the world? Reed Richards is a great example of this.   The man builds super gadgets that are beyond what others could do and yet hasn't bothered with something major like curing cancer.  I guess saving the lives of millions isn't cool unless your doing so by stopping some supervillian.    "
I think they don't want to give false hope. I'm also guessing that they don't want us to feel like those kind of problems aren't a big deal subconsciously. Just like how comics try  to stay out of politics as well (they try real hard but when Ed brubaker's artist accidentally put the tea party in a protest he got in big trouble). 
cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By cody1984
@SlimJ87D said:
"@isaac_clarke said:

" @god_spawn said:

" @isaac_clarke said:
@cody1984 said:

" @isaac_clarke said:

"@god_spawn said:
" @isaac_clarke said:
When have comic writers ever used logic when it comes to their characters doing good in the world? Reed Richards is a great example of this.   The man builds super gadgets that are beyond what others could do and yet hasn't bothered with something major like curing cancer.  I guess saving the lives of millions isn't cool unless your doing so by stopping some supervillian.    "
I think they don't want to give false hope. I'm also guessing that they don't want us to feel like those kind of problems aren't a big deal subconsciously. Just like how comics try  to stay out of politics as well (they try real hard but when Ed brubaker's artist accidentally put the tea party in a protest he got in big trouble).  "

You have a point there but still Marvel could've made up some BS disease that killed millions or even thousands of people each year and had someone like Reed Richards, Tony Stark, or Henry Pym cure it so they do look like they are trying to help the world in ways other than just fighting supervillians.  Come to think of it Tony Stark is actually a bad example in this regard since Stark enterprise does develop advance artificial limbs but other than him I'm drawing a blank for the others doing something major to help mankind that doesn't involve them fighting supervillians, aliens, demons, etc. 
Avatar image for reversenegative
ReverseNegative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By ReverseNegative

QUESTION: Why does it make a difference that morals are off? Do either of them even HAVE morals?
cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By cody1984
@ReverseNegative said:
"QUESTION: Why does it make a difference that morals are off? Do either of them even HAVE morals? "

Yes.
TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#13  Edited By TDK_1997

Anti-Venom

GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By GrandSymbiote94
@cody1984 said:
"@ReverseNegative said:
"QUESTION: Why does it make a difference that morals are off? Do either of them even HAVE morals? "
Yes. "
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By isaac_clarke
@cody1984 said:
"@SlimJ87D said:
"@isaac_clarke said:

" @god_spawn said:

" @isaac_clarke said:
@cody1984 said:

" @isaac_clarke said:

"@god_spawn said:
" @isaac_clarke said:
I think they don't want to give false hope. I'm also guessing that they don't want us to feel like those kind of problems aren't a big deal subconsciously. Just like how comics try  to stay out of politics as well (they try real hard but when Ed brubaker's artist accidentally put the tea party in a protest he got in big trouble).  "
You have a point there but still Marvel could've made up some BS disease that killed millions or even thousands of people each year and had someone like Reed Richards, Tony Stark, or Henry Pym cure it so they do look like they are trying to help the world in ways other than just fighting supervillians.  Come to think of it Tony Stark is actually a bad example in this regard since Stark enterprise does develop advance artificial limbs but other than him I'm drawing a blank for the others doing something major to help mankind that doesn't involve them fighting supervillians, aliens, demons, etc.  "

Thor did stop Genocide in Africa.

cody1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By cody1984

@isaac_clarke:

I respect that but it still doesn't explain people like Reed Richards lack of action. 

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By difficlus

Anti-venom i believe

Kennypow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Kennypow

Alex Mercer without even getting tired. Give me one reason why Alex would lose and i'll give you 2 why that doesn't work.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By ComicStooge

Anti-Venom is literally his worst nightmare, the guy's whole concept is based around curing diseases and viruses.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ghostrider2

Im going with Alex.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By CalebHara

I think Anti-Venom should take this with a relative ease.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jackofspades

@CalebHara said:

I think Anti-Venom should take this with a relative ease.

this

Avatar image for vorzhilok_the_traumatizer
Vorzhilok_the_Traumatizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alex is a living Virus, Anti-venom makes viruses curl up and die. Do the math.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By NeonGameWave

Anti-Venom is equipped to takeout viruses, he wins.

Kramotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alex wins. I don't know any instances where Anti-Venom has actually cured a virus. Even if he has cured viruses, Mercer is a whole other level of viral biomass. As far as I know, Anti-Venom can only cure people of radiation and drugs.

OpCharybdis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alex takes the word virus to a whole new F***ing multiverse.

He's a walking colony of virus's capable of adapting to nearly anything capable of particularly harming him. An Anti-Virus specifically designed to kill Mercer didn't even harm him.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, Alex Mercer fans are as bad as Justin Bieber fans.

Anti Venom wins..... easy.

yorpie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll stick with Alex Mercer.

yorpie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alex takes the word virus to a whole new F***ing multiverse.

He's a walking colony of virus's capable of adapting to nearly anything capable of particularly harming him. An Anti-Virus specifically designed to kill Mercer didn't even harm him.

Incorrect the anti-virus was designed to weaken him as they wanted Mercer alive and it did exactly that, he never adapted to it and was dependent on others to cure him of it. The only noticeable moment of adaption was against the gas which was aimed at the virus in it's many forms not just Mercer and it took a long time for him to adapt to that so he wouldn't have a hope of adapting to Anti Venom before it kills him.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yorpie said:

Im going with Alex.

Even though he can't possibly win?

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern: Like i said with Hulk, his virus should be strong enough, i also think in the game his virus could adapt but not that fast, so he needed help.So much hate for mercer, he is a cool character.

OpCharybdis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister: Robert Cross didn't seem to care about keeping him alive.

Anyway, I don't really think Anti-Venom would harm Mercer too too much. I don't know the extent of A-Venom's curing powers, so I'll likely f*** up with my side, but there's a chance that after Mercer gets injured by the virus killer, he just settle for throwing a car at him until it's fatal.

OpCharybdis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Are you against me in every single review we're both in?

Us Mercer fans just try to put him against OP characters to see how people react...Most of us at least.

At least we aren't as bad as Twi-tard fans.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Are you against me in every single review we're both in?

Us Mercer fans just try to put him against OP characters to see how people react...Most of us at least.

At least we aren't as bad as Twi-tard fans.

Whats a Twi tard? Like Twitter?

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 jay_z94  Online

Anti-venom is his kryptonite, he wins

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94 said:

Anti-venom is his kryptonite, he wins

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 jay_z94  Online

bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5a0c8d423f980
deactivated-5a0c8d423f980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, I read the comics, Anti Venom has powers to kill other harmful things, but even if that works on Mercer, guess what, Mercer will kill him before he even knows he's in a fight. He will just cut him clean if half, or crush him with a tank, or helicopter. Or do a critical pain devastater.

Avatar image for hocko1999_virus
Hocko1999_VIRUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Hocko1999_VIRUS

Anti-Venom easily. Virus vs Thing that kills viruses? Why don't we make Superman vs. Red-Sun man with kryptonite claws while we're at it ya effing moron.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By jay_z94  Online

@hocko1999_virus said:

Anti-Venom easily. Virus vs Thing that kills viruses? Why don't we make Superman vs. Red-Sun man with kryptonite claws while we're at it ya effing moron.

lol, this. Apart from the ending, a bit harsh

@agencyagent34 said:

No, I read the comics, Anti Venom has powers to kill other harmful things, but even if that works on Mercer, guess what, Mercer will kill him before he even knows he's in a fight. He will just cut him clean if half, or crush him with a tank, or helicopter. Or do a critical pain devastater.

How? Anti-venom is much faster than spiderman who is faster than alex (in terms of combat speed and reflexes) and also has a spider sense. Anti venom also has a crazy healing factor. Anti-venom wouldn't be able to physically damage mercer, but mercer would have a hard time tagging anti venom. But once alex tags anti venom or tries to absorb him it will be over for alex as anti venom will destroy the virus.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94: Anti-Venom didn't have a Spider-Sense...

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 jay_z94  Online

@jay_z94: Anti-Venom didn't have a Spider-Sense...

Well it wasn't called spider sense, but he had something that worked just like it IIRC, to warn him of danger

Flyingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EliteMan737

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers