• 53 results
#1 Posted by fallen reptile (225 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti-monitor is the embodiment of all the anti-matter in existance. Eternity is the personification of time, space and all living beings. who wins?
#2 Posted by drkhwk2001 (4433 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternity

#3 Edited by -Unseen- (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti-Monitor at peak levels should win.

#4 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

Which Anti-Monitor?

#5 Posted by JediXMan (30594 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti-Monitor. Eternity only consists of the 616 Universe, while Anti-Monitor has consumed billions of universes.

PS: To clarify, is this CoIE AM or Sinestro Corps AM? Sinestro Corps AM loses badly. If it's CoIE, see the comment I made above.

#6 Posted by SilverSentry (2481 posts) - - Show Bio

The universe being Eternity .
#7 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
"Anti-Monitor. Eternity only consists of the 616 Universe, while Anti-Monitor has consumed billions of universes.  PS: To clarify, is this CoIE AM or Sinestro Corps AM? Sinestro Corps AM loses badly. If it's CoIE, see the comment I made above. "

Eternity has been shown multiple times as being the sum total of space/time not in just Universe but Multivese...
If shown as that He beats COIE AM.
#8 Posted by Prince of Saiyans (2072 posts) - - Show Bio
@GamorasBigDaddy: that would be multi-eternity 
#9 Edited by RiseofApocalypse (3991 posts) - - Show Bio

No that's the Eternity that is brothers with Galactus, Infinity, Death, and Oblivion. The TRUE Eternity.

Eternity wins even against dawn of time Anti-Monitor.

#10 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@RiseofApocalypse said:
"

No that's the Eternity that is brothers with Galactus, Infinity, Death, and Oblivion. The TRUE Eternity.

Eternity wins even against dawn of time Anti-Monitor.

"
Multi-Eternity is the true Eternity.
#11 Posted by Night Thrasher (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternity pretty easily.  

#12 Posted by JediXMan (30594 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternity is far less than the Living Tribunal. The Living Tribunal is, arguably, equal to Spectre. Spectre fought and stalemated / beat the Anti-Monitor.

#13 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3991 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut:
Eternity = Multi-Eternity. 

Fantastic Four 2001 made it obvious.
#14 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
"Eternity is far less than the Living Tribunal. The Living Tribunal is, arguably, equal to Spectre. Spectre fought and stalemated / beat the Anti-Monitor. "
LT >>>>>>>>>>> Spectre
#15 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio

am should win altho vs multi eternity it would be more interesting 

#16 Posted by lagoon_boy (10952 posts) - - Show Bio
Anti -Monitor.
#17 Posted by Deranged Midget (263 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @JediXMan said:
"Eternity is far less than the Living Tribunal. The Living Tribunal is, arguably, equal to Spectre. Spectre fought and stalemated / beat the Anti-Monitor. "
LT >>>>>>>>>>> Spectre "
I agree.
#18 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @Lance Uppercut: Eternity = Multi-Eternity.  Fantastic Four 2001 made it obvious. "
No it didn't. It made no indication of the sort. Eternity represents one reality. 616. the LT made this clear during the Infinity Gauntlet ordeal. Remember, how thanos only sought to replace Eternity's importance in 616, so it was kosher. And Eternity was afraid of being usurped. Multi-Eternity is specifcally stated to represent a healthy multiverse. 616 Eternity doesn't do this.
#19 Edited by RiseofApocalypse (3991 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lance Uppercut:
Yes he does. In FF 2001, when cap universe took Reed Richards to the heart of Eternity, he showed Reed a figure that looked different than the Eternity that we see and said that he represented ONE universe. Then he showed Reed another figure which was the Eternity that we know and love and said that he represented a multi-verse. 

But anyways, I don't see why we need to take this any further when it has Eternity has been depicted as both a universal and a multi-versal entity. he is very inconsistent, there was also the indication that he only represents time while his sister space. Interpret it however you like and I'll interpret it however I like.

#20 Posted by Assman (1840 posts) - - Show Bio
@-Unseen- said:
"Anti-Monitor at peak levels should win. "

COIE AM, yeah, he consumed majority of the DCU, so he'd give Eternity a good scare.
#21 Posted by Assman (1840 posts) - - Show Bio
@-Unseen- said:
"Anti-Monitor at peak levels should win. "

COIE AM, yeah, he consumed majority of the DCU, so he'd give Eternity a good scare.
#22 Edited by RiseofApocalypse (3991 posts) - - Show Bio

Double post

#23 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3991 posts) - - Show Bio

But anyways, I don't see why we need to take this any further when it has Eternity has been depicted as both a universal and a multi-versal entity. he is very inconsistent, there was also the indication that he only represents time while his sister space. Interpret it however you like and I'll interpret it however I like.    

#24 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@RiseofApocalypse said:
"

@Lance Uppercut:
Yes he does. In FF 2001, when cap universe took Reed Richards to the heart of Eternity, he showed Reed a figure that looked different than the Eternity that we see and said that he represented ONE universe. Then he showed Reed another figure which was the Eternity that we know and love and said that he represented a multi-verse. 

"

They literally all look the same. The only difference is the position of the arms.
#25 Edited by RiseofApocalypse (3991 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut:  
 Yea, my bad on that one. 

Still:
@RiseofApocalypse

said:

"

"
#26 Posted by ___Living_Tribunal_22__ (388 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly I haven't read the Infinity Gauntlet saga, for me Eternity is the Multiverse, but remember Marvel is an OMNIVERSE.

#27 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio
@drkhwk2001 said:
  Eternity
#28 Edited by AssertingValor (5392 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternity.............

#29 Posted by Nihilus_Shadow (130 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti Monitor. 

#30 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti -Monitor is Multiverse 
Anti -Monitor beat Eternity
#31 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternity

#32 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan said:

Eternity

#33 Posted by DrinkUrPruneJuice77 (1598 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternity

#34 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

COIE Anti-Monitor wrecks.

#36 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

COIE AM wins but doesn't stomp, multiversal eternity would win though.

#37 Posted by Scoop316 (165 posts) - - Show Bio

COIE Anti-Monitor wins even against Multi-Eternity. He would only lose to Living Tribunal one-on-one I think, only other in Marvel that have a chance (besides obvious ones who would win like PR Beyonder and PR Molecule Man) is Tiamut.

#38 Posted by Buffalo (60 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti Monitor with high difficulty.

#39 Posted by eisjfiejss (513 posts) - - Show Bio

The Monitor wins. Eternity has been shown to be weaker than Abraxas, and Abraxas has done nothing to suggest it can beat AM. Besides that Eternity has also shown no feats that suggest it can beat someone who fought a highly amped Spectre and basically won.

#40 Edited by Blackdog2009 (1821 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: wrong, Spectre needed a boost from all the megapowerful magicians in the DC universe and still struggled to beat. Which he didn't, he just paused him for a while. AM beats Eternity imo.

#41 Posted by JuliantheApostate (52 posts) - - Show Bio

The Anti Monitor by far?. I think Eternity is being overestimated, unless I'm missing something.

#42 Posted by JediXMan (30594 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: wrong, Spectre needed a boost from all the megapowerful magicians in the DC universe and still struggled to beat. Which he didn't, he just paused him for a while. AM beats Eternity imo.

I love that you decided to pick a 3 year old post to comment on.

In that case, I don't feel this reply is worthy of my time to discuss.

#43 Edited by dondave (37380 posts) - - Show Bio

COIE AM

#44 Posted by stoic (192 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP because I like Anti monitor

#45 Edited by Beware_My_Power (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

@stoic: Well... flash destroyed him...

#46 Posted by Night4345 (4146 posts) - - Show Bio

@beware_my_power: No he damaged him and destroyed his anti-matter cannon after which flash was killed. Anti-Monitor then came back even stronger

#47 Edited by Beware_My_Power (2899 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by Night4345 (4146 posts) - - Show Bio

@beware_my_power: Didn't know correcting someone was 'ruining the fun' thought this was a battle thread

#49 Posted by Beware_My_Power (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

@night4345: was trying to mess with stoic as a joke. You didn't correct me, I just placed something out of context on purpose as a joke...

#50 Edited by Night4345 (4146 posts) - - Show Bio