vs

Chakravartin from Asura's Wrath

Rules:

• No prep
  • Both Bloodlest
  • Morals off
  • Round 1 takes place in the Anti-Matter universe
  • Round 2 takes place in Chakravartin realm
  • Round 3 takes place at the dawn of time.
  • Win by either OK or death

Who wins?

#1 Edited by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

anti monitor all rounds easily, while chakravartin is probably the creator of the universe, he doesn't throw around casual universal busting attacks.

#2 Edited by Simon_the_digger (2886 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti Monitor.

#3 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Edited by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

Anymore?

#5 Posted by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti Monitor should be able to beat Chakravartin

#6 Posted by dondave (35901 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti Monitor

#7 Edited by logy5000 (5704 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll take the guy who survived a multiversal explosion and ate over a billion universes.

#8 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by uberhikari (2473 posts) - - Show Bio

It seems like a lot of people really don't understand how weak Chakravartin is. In the game, Chakravartin is the ruler of Gaea (Earth), he's the ruler of Naraka (the underworld), and he's the god of Mantra (basically life energy), but that's it. No where is it stated in the game that Chakravartin is the creator of the Asura's Wrath universe or anything remotely similar. Chakravartin even told Asura that the reason why he wanted Asura to take over as ruler of Gaea is because he wanted to "search out other worlds in need of [his] guidance." If Chakravartin really was the creator of the Asura Wrath universe he wouldn't need to "search" out anything because he would be functionally omniscient in a universe he created. However, it is strongly implied that Chakravartin has been destroying and re-booting Gaea for the purpose of finding an heir, although how many times he did this and over what time period is not known.

#10 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by uberhikari (2473 posts) - - Show Bio

@uberhikari: So what power would you rank him on?

It's difficult to know because his fight with Asura in his Creator form took place in a dimension with a white background, which makes it hard to quantify his feats. But I think a reasonable guess would put Chakravartin in his Creator form around multi large solar system+ in terms of both DC and durability.

#12 Posted by drkcloud (328 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackknight: Probably at a universal scale on par with celestial beings (think as strong as the regular Galactus but weaker than Galactus' strongest incarnation) i would put him as a universal abstract considering his title but he's failed against Asura who was only a celestial being at best.

#13 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@drkcloud: I think Chakravartin is stronger then Galactus but I mostly agree the everything else you said.

I would rank Chakravartin somewhere just below Eternity.

#14 Posted by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti-Monitor wins all Rounds.

#15 Edited by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

AM all rounds

#16 Posted by terry2012 (5052 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti-Monitor.

#17 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

#18 Posted by generator2000 (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

@uberhikari: I guess you right. Chakravartin is weak.