• 104 results
#1 Posted by Reactor (2369 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti-Monitor, as he was during Crisis on Infinite Earths

vs

Abraxas, the Galactus-slaughtering cosmic entity.

Who wins?

#2 Posted by King Saturn (223808 posts) - - Show Bio
Anti Monitor would win here... it could be an interesting battle though
#3 Posted by Reactor (2369 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" Anti Monitor would win here... it could be an interesting battle though "
You sure it's that clear-cut? I don't know, Abraxas really let loose hell after Galactus died. The only thing that stopped him was bringing Galactus back.

Also, my bad - wrong forum, lol.
#4 Posted by JediXMan (29541 posts) - - Show Bio

Currently, I'm siding with the Anti-Monitor. But I'll get back to you.

#5 Posted by Superparody (2011 posts) - - Show Bio

It will be a hard fight but I am going with anti monitor
#6 Posted by ultimatewarrior123 (1374 posts) - - Show Bio

Hard fight, I need to learn a bit more about Abraxas.
#7 Posted by Ziro (1352 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti Monitor.
#8 Posted by King Saturn (223808 posts) - - Show Bio
@Reactor said:
" @King Saturn said:
" Anti Monitor would win here... it could be an interesting battle though "
You sure it's that clear-cut? I don't know, Abraxas really let loose hell after Galactus died. The only thing that stopped him was bringing Galactus back. Also, my bad - wrong forum, lol. "
Abraxas let loose hell against who though ? I mean it took an amped up Spectre just to essentially stalemate the Anti Monitor at peak levels... and what could Abraxas do to stop Anti Monitor once he starts devouring Universes within the Marvel Multiverse and gain more Cosmic Power ? 
#9 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio

what can abraxas do to am here
#10 Posted by comicfanforever (1025 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti Monitor COIE wins....
#11 Posted by Prince CortSether (2301 posts) - - Show Bio

Abraxas.

#12 Posted by Achilles. (3847 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti Monitor

#13 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio

abraxas

#14 Posted by Daydream (2802 posts) - - Show Bio

COIE Anti-Monitor.

#15 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio

COIE AM with minimal effort

#16 Posted by Inevitable (709 posts) - - Show Bio
The Abraxas.
#17 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio
@Inevitable said:
" The Abraxas. "
Dies horribly
#18 Posted by weaponxxx (427 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti-Monitor is probably going to slice and dice Mr. Toga

#19 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio
@weaponxxx said:
" Anti-Monitor is probably going to slice and dice Mr. Toga "
LOL
#20 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

abrax-kick-der-as

#21 Posted by sxgt (239 posts) - - Show Bio

DC fans will not let a DC guy lose, soo....   Anti-monitor.
#22 Posted by Prince CortSether (2301 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
"COIE AM with minimal effort "

A being not even equivalent to Multi-Eternity is going to get stomped by a being greater than it.  

Abraxas >>> COIE AM
#23 Posted by napoleon (824 posts) - - Show Bio

@Prince CortSether:
big deal anti monitor took on a guy who was almost equal to God 

what is so special about abrax. may i remind you that anti monitor has destroyed HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of UNVIERSES (now lets think of this earth has 6 billion people and many trillions of animals, a solar system has about 10 planets and a sun, a glaxy has million or billions of solar systems, and galxy clusters have thousands of galaxys and there are hundreds of galaxy clusters in a super cluster, and like 50 super clusters in the universe, thats mind bogling and anti monitor destroyed HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS that makes him the largest mass murder in fiction.  and he could rewind time.  and he was pretty much invincible(untill spectre drained MOST of his power)
he beats Abraxs ass SOOOO badly

#24 Posted by Prince CortSether (2301 posts) - - Show Bio
@napoleon:
Abraxas was collapsing universes just by his presence.  

COIE AM destroyed many universes that were actually fragmented, smaller, weaker, versions of the original whole universe. He's overrated badly.  

Spectre is not almost equal to God.
#25 Posted by SupremeBeing (437 posts) - - Show Bio
@Prince CortSether said:
" @napoleon: Abraxas was collapsing universes just by his presence.   COIE AM destroyed many universes that were actually fragmented, smaller, weaker, versions of the original whole universe. He's overrated badly.   Spectre is not almost equal to God. "
Any Proof? or Scans? if you don't mind
#26 Edited by ThaJuggernautKick (396 posts) - - Show Bio
@SupremeBeing said:

" @Prince CortSether said:

" @napoleon: Abraxas was collapsing universes just by his presence.   COIE AM destroyed many universes that were actually fragmented, smaller, weaker, versions of the original whole universe. He's overrated badly.   Spectre is not almost equal to God. "

Any Proof? or Scans? if you don't mind "
Spectre is not equal to the Presence, bro. He has to invoke on it's power. That is, if the Presence allows it. Other than that, Spectre is a retarded character. He mingles in the mortal's realms' businesses as though he were like a peeping tom getting his rocks off. Does he think he's Jesus or something? LoL
#27 Posted by SupremeBeing (437 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThaJuggernautKick:  I think im a bit confused but i was talking about COIE AM vs Abraxas, what does the Spectre or Presence have to do with this if you don't mind me asking?
#28 Posted by ThaJuggernautKick (396 posts) - - Show Bio
@SupremeBeing said:
" @ThaJuggernautKick:  I think im a bit confused but i was talking about COIE AM vs Abraxas, what does the Spectre or Presence have to do with this if you don't mind me asking? "
Maybe that was towards the other guy right above you. My Bad.
#29 Posted by SupremeBeing (437 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThaJuggernautKick:  Its ok my Brother Cyttorak : )
#30 Posted by Prince CortSether (2301 posts) - - Show Bio
@SupremeBeing:
Scans of what?
#31 Posted by SupremeBeing (437 posts) - - Show Bio
@Prince CortSether:  Do you have any Scans that specifically state that The Universes that COIE AM where destroying were weak and fragmented?
#32 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio
@Prince CortSether said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
A being not even equivalent to Multi-Eternity is going to get stomped by a being greater than it.   Abraxas >>> COIE AM "
I'm not going to go over this with you again, thoes universes were weak against anti matter and this was stated on panel, the same would happen to the Marvel universes

AM wins this in his sleep, even if you threw in Multi Eternity to help Abraxas they would still get slaughtered, go back to the KMC forums Marvel fanboy.
#33 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio
@SupremeBeing said:
" @Prince CortSether:  Do you have any Scans that specifically state that The Universes that COIE AM where destroying were weak and fragmented? "
What he is doing is trying to make his own conclusion of dialogue to suit his argument, in COIE It stated that each universe had power but was powerless to defend itself against anti matter, which would happen to Marvel universes.

Ignore prince cortsether, he is a massive Marvel Fanboy and you will never get a fair and unbias argument from him
#34 Posted by SupremeBeing (437 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
" @SupremeBeing said:
" @Prince CortSether:  Do you have any Scans that specifically state that The Universes that COIE AM where destroying were weak and fragmented? "
What he is doing is trying to make his own conclusion of dialogue to suit his argument, in COIE It stated that each universe had power but was powerless to defend itself against anti matter, which would happen to Marvel universes.  Ignore prince cortsether, he is a massive Marvel Fanboy and you will never get a fair and unbias argument from him "
@FinalStar86:  Thanks for the Tip man... i think i'll just ignore Prince Court Jester from now on.
#35 Posted by Night Thrasher (3599 posts) - - Show Bio
@SupremeBeing said:

" @FinalStar86 said:

" @SupremeBeing said:
What he is doing is trying to make his own conclusion of dialogue to suit his argument, in COIE It stated that each universe had power but was powerless to defend itself against anti matter, which would happen to Marvel universes.  Ignore prince cortsether, he is a massive Marvel Fanboy and you will never get a fair and unbias argument from him "
@FinalStar86:  Thanks for the Tip man... i think i'll just ignore Prince Court Jester from now on. "
your talking to FinalStar86...by his own admission he is very DC biased 

@Night Thrasher said: 

@FinalStar86 said: 

" Don't get me wrong, I'm bias too but I'll gladly admit it What makes me laugh is an incredibly bias user coming in here and telling others to stop being bias, that reeks of irony. "
I have bias...but I try not to let that cloud my judgement...There's a difference between being biased and being irrational...There's a lot of bias her, which is okay, but the irrationality is ridiculous. That's the difference between you and me. I can be bias and recognize a rational argument and accept it. You can't. "
See that's the problem, you DO let it cloud your judgement and have done so several times on the forums, you have been bias and irrational to the point where other users have stated you being an illogical fanboy.         
#36 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio
@Night Thrasher: The difference is I can admit it, you cannot.  

@SupremeBeing:  You should add Night Trasher to that list along with Prince Cort Sether
#37 Posted by napoleon (824 posts) - - Show Bio
@Prince CortSether said:
"@napoleon: Abraxas was collapsing universes just by his presence.   COIE AM destroyed many universes that were actually fragmented, smaller, weaker, versions of the original whole universe. He's overrated badly.   Spectre is not almost equal to God. "

well i never said he was equal to God, but at the very least he is a pretty good reality warper and i think a fantastic matter manipulator
#38 Posted by ThaJuggernautKick (396 posts) - - Show Bio
@napoleon said:
"@napoleon: Abraxas was collapsing universes just by his presence.   COIE AM destroyed many universes that were actually fragmented, smaller, weaker, versions of the original whole universe. He's overrated badly.   Spectre is not almost equal to God. "
 well i never said he was equal to God, but at the very least he is a pretty good reality warper and i think a fantastic matter manipulator "
God-Man FTW!
#39 Posted by napoleon (824 posts) - - Show Bio

@Prince CortSether said:

"@napoleon: Abraxas was collapsing universes just by his presence.   

@Prince CortSether: 

well, i didnt know that and im not really sure if thats true. 

and regardless if antimonitor could only destroy select types of universes, it doesnt matter his other abilities are pretty far out, he rewound time, he teleported the earth, i think he drained all the superheroes powers (i think), he took a blast that was practly a universe being shot at him and he regenerated his armour several times

#40 Posted by Prince CortSether (2301 posts) - - Show Bio
@napoleon said:

well, i didnt know that and im not really sure if thats true. 

and regardless if antimonitor could only destroy select types of universes, it doesnt matter his other abilities are pretty far out, he rewound time, he teleported the earth, i think he drained all the superheroes powers (i think), he took a blast that was practly a universe being shot at him and he regenerated his armour several times"

Read up on Abraxas and you'll see that entire universes were collapsing just by his presence and it was the ultimate nullfier which was needed to get rid of him, because it prevents an act from ever taking place. Abraxas is released when 616 Galactus dies, and if it wasn't for the ultimate nullifier, everyone would have been completely screwed. And the Ultimate Nullfier didn't even kill Abraxas, he's just sealed up again.  

@FinalStar86 said:

The pot calling the kettle black. It's funny you say that, considering you often look at on panel feats for Marvel characters and then try and wriggle out an explanation for why the on panel is wrong and even why the author of the story is wrong. It was stated on panel that the universes were smaller and weaker than the original whole universe. DC can't win every time you know.  

@FinalStar86 said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
A being not even equivalent to Multi-Eternity is going to get stomped by a being greater than it.   Abraxas >>> COIE AM "
I'm not going to go over this with you again, thoes universes were weak against anti matter and this was stated on panel, the same would happen to the Marvel universes  AM wins this in his sleep, even if you threw in Multi Eternity to help Abraxas they would still get slaughtered, go back to the KMC forums Marvel fanboy. "

It was also stated that they were smaller, weaker universes that were once part of the original whole universe. Even if you take that out of the equation, no matter what way you look at it, COIE Anti-Monitor was still shy of Multi-Eternity because he didn't have the power of every universe in DC, whereas multi-Eternity does. Abraxas is greater than any incarnation of Eternity.   
#41 Posted by napoleon (824 posts) - - Show Bio
@Prince CortSether:
@Prince CortSether said:

Read up on Abraxas and you'll see that entire universes were collapsing just by his presence and it was the ultimate nullfier which was needed to get rid of him, because it prevents an act from ever taking place. Abraxas is released when 616 Galactus dies, and if it wasn't for the ultimate nullifier, everyone would have been completely screwed. And the Ultimate Nullfier didn't even kill Abraxas, he's just sealed up again.  

im trying very hard to find evidence of what your saying. All i keep reading is he wanted the ultimate nulifier to destroy universes, i cant find any scans or evidence to prove that he was calapsing universes. Please give a scan, because i havent found any description so far that says he's as powerful as you say

#42 Posted by napoleon (824 posts) - - Show Bio
@Prince CortSether:
its not that i dont belive you... maybe i'll keep checking
#43 Posted by termiteone4ever (6985 posts) - - Show Bio

The Anti monitor got this
#44 Posted by SupremeBeing (437 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86 said:
" @Night Thrasher: The difference is I can admit it, you cannot.  

@SupremeBeing:  You should add Night Trasher to that list along with Prince Cort Sether "
@FinalStar86:  Thanks for the Tip Man : ) wow i didn't know Comic Vine had so many Trolls lol
#45 Posted by SupremeBeing (437 posts) - - Show Bio
@Night Thrasher said:
" @SupremeBeing said:

" @FinalStar86 said:

" @SupremeBeing said:
@FinalStar86:  Thanks for the Tip man... i think i'll just ignore Prince Court Jester from now on. "

@Night Thrasher said: 

@FinalStar86 said: 

" Don't get me wrong, I'm bias too but I'll gladly admit it What makes me laugh is an incredibly bias user coming in here and telling others to stop being bias, that reeks of irony. "
I have bias...but I try not to let that cloud my judgement...There's a difference between being biased and being irrational...There's a lot of bias her, which is okay, but the irrationality is ridiculous. That's the difference between you and me. I can be bias and recognize a rational argument and accept it. You can't. "
See that's the problem, you DO let it cloud your judgement and have done so several times on the forums, you have been bias and irrational to the point where other users have stated you being an illogical fanboy.          "
@Night Thrasher:  End this Madness already its driving me crazy... Look Marvel and DC are equal in every way alright no one universe is better then the other they both match up evenly on all accounts, i myself have known that for a very long time. 
#46 Posted by Night Thrasher (3599 posts) - - Show Bio
@SupremeBeing said:
" @Night Thrasher said:
" @SupremeBeing said:

" @FinalStar86 said:

" @SupremeBeing said:

@Night Thrasher said: 

@FinalStar86 said: 

See that's the problem, you DO let it cloud your judgement and have done so several times on the forums, you have been bias and irrational to the point where other users have stated you being an illogical fanboy.          "
@Night Thrasher:  End this Madness already its driving me crazy... Look Marvel and DC are equal in every way alright no one universe is better then the other they both match up evenly on all accounts, i myself have known that for a very long time.  "
That's all well and good...I personally read both. I enjoy books and characters from both companies. I was just pointing out that that taking advise from someone who is decisively biased on who not to listen to isn't the best idea. I have no problems with DC characters...the fanboys who irrationally think every character in DC is better than Marvel get to me. I read both...currently enjoying Detective, Action and the new GL and Flash series.
#47 Posted by Prince CortSether (2301 posts) - - Show Bio
@SupremeBeing:
If you can't recognize that finalstar is one of the biggest DC trolls on here then wow.
#48 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio
@Prince CortSether said:
" @SupremeBeing: If you can't recognize that finalstar is one of the biggest DC trolls on here then wow. "
Ironic since you're the biggest Marvel fanboys on this site, and since he was actually able to recognize you as a troll, you must actually be one.
#49 Edited by mrtrickster (2307 posts) - - Show Bio

AM for the win. Abraxas destroyed galactus, Anti Monitor destroyed multiverse

#50 Posted by quanchi112 (55 posts) - - Show Bio

Abraxas wins.  AM got his ----pushed in by supergirl.