Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti-Monitor (Green Lantern: The Animated series version)

vs

Mothra (any version)

Who would win and why?

P.S. I know I've made alot of Anti-Monitor threads but I've only been using the Crisis on infinite Earths version so I thought I'd use the one from Green Lantern: The Animated series and I have also decided to use Mothra because I haven't seen alot of Mothra threads on Comicvine so I decided to make on with her :) now this might be a spite thread AGAIN! and if it is let me now.

#1 Posted by Original_Human_Torch (166 posts) - - Show Bio

Armored or Rainbow Mothra FTW!

: )

#2 Posted by New_World_Order (13290 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti-Moniter

#3 Posted by Original_Human_Torch (166 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath:

Rainbow Mothra was a BEAST, and Armored Mothra is/was invulnerable and has an attack that penetrates ANYTHING, with Mothra's entire body!

; )

#4 Posted by New_World_Order (13290 posts) - - Show Bio

@Original_Human_Torch said:

@ThunderGodsWrath:

Rainbow Mothra was a BEAST, and Armored Mothra is/was invulnerable and has an attack that penetrates ANYTHING, with Mothra's entire body!

; )

Lool

#5 Posted by Original_Human_Torch (166 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@ThunderGodsWrath:

; )

Lool

B )

#6 Posted by New_World_Order (13290 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@ThunderGodsWrath:

; )

Lool

B )

:P

#7 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@Original_Human_Torch: I was thinking Mothra would win, seeing that Anti-Monitor in Green Lantern: The Animated series didn't seem quite as powerful compered to the comic version, plus he got his ass kicked by an insane Aya.

#8 Posted by Original_Human_Torch (166 posts) - - Show Bio

@JackKnight said:

@Original_Human_Torch: I was thinking Mothra would win, seeing that Anti-Monitor in Green Lantern: The Animated series didn't seem quite as powerful compered to the comic version, plus he got his ass kicked by an insane Aya.

Joking aside, "Trancending Fate" attack, by Armor Mothra, really is a murderous attack. it actually COULD put down a LOT of the Marvel/DC Universe characters.

#9 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@Original_Human_Torch: Even guys like The Living Tribunal and Pre-Recton Beyonder?

#10 Posted by spiderbuck (2454 posts) - - Show Bio

@JackKnight said:

@Original_Human_Torch: Even guys like The Living Tribunal and Pre-Recton Beyonder?

AM (GL: TAS) is nowhere near either of those guys.

Mothra wins.

#11 Edited by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbuck: Yes I know Anti-Monitor is nowhere near as powerful as guys like The Living Tribunal or Lucifer Morningstar or Pre-Recton Beyonder, I was saying that can Mothra actually take on guys like The Living Tribunal and Pre-Recton Beyonder.

but Yea Mothra would probably win this fight, Anti-Monitor in Green Lantern: The Animated series didn't seem quite as powerful compered to the comic version, plus he got his ass kicked by an insane Aya.

But it was nice to finally see Anti-Monitor in a televison show for once and I hope they use him again soon :)

#12 Posted by spiderbuck (2454 posts) - - Show Bio

@JackKnight said:

@spiderbuck: Yes I know Anti-Monitor is nowhere near as powerful as guys like The Living Tribunal or Lucifer Morningstar or Pre-Recton Beyonder, I was saying that can Mothra actually take on guys like The Living Tribunal and Pre-Recton Beyonder.

but Yea Mothra would probably win this fight, Anti-Monitor in Green Lantern: The Animated series didn't seem quite as powerful compered to the comic version, plus he got his ass kicked by an insane Aya.

But it was nice to finally see Anti-Monitor in a televison show for once and I hope they use him again soon :)

Mothra seems like a tough customer in this instance, but I don't know if he has the stuff to deal with reality warpers.

#13 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbuck: I think Mothra can take this version of Anti-Monitor and the SCW and BN/BD versions, but gets stomped by the COIE version.

P.S. Mothra is a female.

#14 Posted by 18hunt (2945 posts) - - Show Bio

AM it can destroy stars within seconds

#15 Posted by spiderbuck (2454 posts) - - Show Bio

@JackKnight said:

@spiderbuck: I think Mothra can take this version of Anti-Monitor and the SCW and BN/BD versions, but gets stomped by the COIE version.

P.S. Mothra is a female.

haha, thanks for the correction, and my apologies to Ms. Mothra.

I agree that she would take the GL TAS version of AM.

#16 Posted by TitsteR (96 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti Monitor.

#17 Posted by TitsteR (96 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti Monitor.

#18 Posted by BlackWind (6801 posts) - - Show Bio

Aya with Anti Monitor's power is currently eating stars by the dozen for lunch, isn't she?

#19 Posted by 18hunt (2945 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackWind: Yup