#1 Posted by ___Living_Tribunal_22__ (388 posts) - - Show Bio

This is like JLA/Avengers except that we are using Antimonitor and Dark Phoenix. They go on and try to caught both Kismet and Eternity, however, instead of Krona, the enitites now they are coming and are prepared to fight them. 

Rules: 

- This is COIE Anti-Monitor with the Antimatter Wave 
- Kismet as the "Illuminator of All Realities" 
- Win by KO or death if necessary. 

The entities can defend their multiverses or the heavy hitters will suceed in capturing them? Let the cosmic battle begin! 

VS 

#2 Posted by FemmeFatale (242 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti-Monitor and Dark Phoenix

#3 Posted by Killemall (18208 posts) - - Show Bio

@FemmeFatale said:

I concur!! btw does Kismet have any impressive feats?? i am unaware!

#4 Posted by CapitolPunishment (2303 posts) - - Show Bio
@Killemall said:

@FemmeFatale said:

I concur!! btw does Kismet have any impressive feats?? i am unaware!

Not many, DC really does not put there supposed high end characters like Kismet, Sky-fathers and other universal beings on random display like Marvel often does so they do not have many feats.

A few good examples with Marvel would be The Living Tribunal having a wrestling match with Nebulos over a staff, a watcher getting punched in the face, Oblivion getting solo'd by Iceman or Eternity getting into fist fights.
#5 Posted by Killemall (18208 posts) - - Show Bio

@CapitolPunishment: hehehe eternity, the living tribunal, and galactus have at times been said to be omnipotent (how the hell can u have so many omnipotent beings). Onslaught, Wanda, Void all have been said to be all powerful :) so yeah marvel tends to hype up characters. But then i havent read many DC comics myself, not because i am saying marvel's better but because well my mates has heaps of marvel comics which i can borrow, DC comics , for me is a little hard to find!

In regards to this battle, dont you think Anti-Monitor could solo?? coz i mean eternity , despite a lot of talks, jobbs like anything ..

#6 Posted by CapitolPunishment (2303 posts) - - Show Bio
@Killemall said:

@CapitolPunishment: hehehe eternity, the living tribunal, and galactus have at times been said to be omnipotent (how the hell can u have so many omnipotent beings). Onslaught, Wanda, Void all have been said to be all powerful :) so yeah marvel tends to hype up characters. But then i havent read many DC comics myself, not because i am saying marvel's better but because well my mates has heaps of marvel comics which i can borrow, DC comics , for me is a little hard to find!

In regards to this battle, dont you think Anti-Monitor could solo?? coz i mean eternity , despite a lot of talks, jobbs like anything ..

I like them both but they defiantly have there differences. Marvel likes the flashy stuff and boasts lots of hyperbole, currently you have to be a multiversal threat in Marvel to even have your own story arc, while currently DC tries to make sense out of a comic which is silly in itself because it is a comic and you still need some of the unbelievable to happen so meh.   DC used to be worse during the SA with the flashy powers and hyperbole, they writers must have been tripping balls when they wrote those old stories.

Anyhow as for the battle, I believe that The Anti Monitor could possibly solo, he was an absolute beast in COIE, IMHO far more powerful than Imperiex was when he stomped Kismet. Even though the Dark Phoenix was shown to have her limits, her power was also potentially limitless if she was able to use it correctly. Ill go with AM and DF here for sure.
#7 Posted by TifaLockhart (14001 posts) - - Show Bio

Kismet doesn't really impress me. And Eternity does job. Not saying who wins, but you probably can tell who I'm leaning toward unless swayed.

#8 Edited by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

COIE Anti Monitor is by far more powerful than Dark Phoenix here, she's on his side but he doesn't really need her, he could possibly solo. I'd say due to Anti Monitor from COIE who destroyed Universes with ease and destroyed most of Pre-Crisis DC give their team the win.

COIE AM was sh#t powerful. Destroying DC's pre-crisis universes with ridiculous ease, smacking around PC Superman like he was a fly, taking on loads characters from different Universes, thousands of them fell. The amount of heroes and villains he absorbed were ridiculous.

#9 Posted by ___Living_Tribunal_22__ (388 posts) - - Show Bio

You know, I though people will say that Multi-Eternity and Eternity are the same thing an he wins, as always someone says in an Eternity vs Antimonitor thread. That's why I gave him the Antimatter Wave and Dark Phoenix as his partner. But now I think he doesn't need them, I'm starting to think again that Kismet and Eternity are universal.
#10 Posted by Killemall (18208 posts) - - Show Bio

@___Living_Tribunal_22__ said:

You know, I though people will say that Multi-Eternity and Eternity are the same thing an he wins, as always someone says in an Eternity vs Antimonitor thread. That's why I gave him the Antimatter Wave and Dark Phoenix as his partner. But now I think he doesn't need them, I'm starting to think again that Kismet and Eternity are universal.

Yes this is correct, there is disagreement between whether Eternity 616 and multi-eternity is the same being. There are few instances in comic where they have talked of Eternity and multi-eternity as different beings however, the problem actually compounded when eternity was merged with infinity, and hence the conclusion Eternity 616 = MultiEternity.

the other on going debate was Anit-monitor being more powerful than Eternity 616, only COIE Anti-monitor, in my humble opinion, would be about Eternity, because Anti-monitor from that point onward was never seen very impressive.

#11 Posted by ___Living_Tribunal_22__ (388 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: There's no such thing as Multi-Eternity. There are no multiversal abstracts, because in the food chain Abstract entities are next above Cube Beings. For those who say it, I particularly don't believe that Celestials are more powerful than Cosmic Cubes. It took them years to kill the prime Watcher and the Watchers are Skyfathers at best.
#12 Posted by TheFallenOne (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: There's no such thing as Multi-Eternity. There are no multiversal abstracts, because in the food chain Abstract entities are next above Cube Beings. For those who say it, I particularly don't believe that Celestials are more powerful than Cosmic Cubes. It took them years to kill the prime Watcher and the Watchers are Skyfathers at best.

Wrong read issue with Abraxas there is confiremd that Multi-Eternity exist. Abraxas, Chaos King, Living Tribunal, Alien Enitity, Infinities ... they are examaples of multiversal + abstracts the list is way long since AMrvel has many multiversal abstracts.

Also Celestials are way powerful than Cube beings. It was stated by Kubik and Post Retcon Beyounder that single Celestial posses power many orders of magnituted above their own. Watchers are also abstracts, but they don't engage in battle. But in one of the What if stories, Watcher is evil and he is a force to be rectonned with.

About battle.

If it is multi Eternity than team 2. 616 Eternity team 1 takes it but hard since Dark Phoenix is weak link here.

#13 Posted by baron2011 (1151 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1 stomps this hard

#14 Posted by ___Living_Tribunal_22__ (388 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheFallenOne: Neither of the ones you named are abstracts: 

- Abraxas: A being that will bring destruction to the multiverse.

- Chaos King: Primordial void that existed before the multiverse itself. 
- Living Tribunal: It is the judge of all realities. Omnipotent being second to God/TOAA. 
- Alien Entity: Near-omnipotent being that wanted to see the creation of all existence. 
- Infinites: Beings from other multiverse. 
- Watchers: An alien race, not abstracts, they seem less powerful than Odin.  

As for Celestials, a single Cosmic Cube enslaved dozens of Celestials into the Celestial Engine. I think Kubik was lying and Beyonder is kind of crazy. 

#15 Posted by TheFallenOne (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheFallenOne: Neither of the ones you named are abstracts:

- Abraxas: A being that will bring destruction to the multiverse.

- Chaos King: Primordial void that existed before the multiverse itself.
- Living Tribunal: It is the judge of all realities. Omnipotent being second to God/TOAA.
- Alien Entity: Near-omnipotent being that wanted to see the creation of all existence.
- Infinites: Beings from other multiverse.
- Watchers: An alien race, not abstracts, they seem less powerful than Odin.

As for Celestials, a single Cosmic Cube enslaved dozens of Celestials into the Celestial Engine. I think Kubik was lying and Beyonder is kind of crazy.

They are all abstracts. Kronos and Stranger are also alien and they are abstracts. They are all using M-bodies. That means they are abstracts.

#16 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

AM solos easily

@___Living_Tribunal_22__: Why wouldn't AM have the anti matter wave? That's part of his power set.

#17 Posted by ___Living_Tribunal_22__ (388 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hohenheim_of_Light: The Antimatter Wave was spread against the Multiverse when Anti-Monitor appeared there. It was consuming the matter with antimatter to transform into energy for AM to absorb. 

@TheFallenOne: You don't have to be an abstract to use an M-Body.
#18 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@___Living_Tribunal_22__:Hence it's his power.

#19 Posted by ___Living_Tribunal_22__ (388 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hohenheim_of_Light: That was fast.
#20 Posted by Outside_85 (8017 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Phoenix and AM technically just small parts of Kismet and Eternity

#21 Posted by TheFallenOne (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheFallenOne: You don't have to be an abstract to use an M-Body.

No you have to be abstract.

#22 Posted by High Revolutionary (3166 posts) - - Show Bio

Team one

#23 Posted by a88378438 (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

smacking around PC Superman like he was a fly, sure,because the AM full power is Multiverse ,even SA superman can't hurt this AM

#24 Posted by MagneticTempest (207 posts) - - Show Bio

Kismet and Eternity have sex. I think I remember this. 
Isn't this the reason for the Marvel/DC cross-overs?

#25 Edited by ___Living_Tribunal_22__ (388 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheFallenOne: You have to be non-corporeal, not an abstract. To be an abstract, you have to be the embodiment of a concept. That you are non-corporeal doesn't affect your power level. Uatu the Watcher is less powerful than Odin and the Asgardian Destroyer was going one-on-one against Arishem.
#26 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

COIE Anti-Monitor solos.

#27 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah, COIE ANti-Monitor east universes on a pretty regular basis, and the other two are universes....

#28 Posted by dondave (33570 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#29 Edited by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

AM could solo but it will a tough fight IMO, eternity will give him problems. that said, team 1 definitely takes this.