Free for all between, Deathstroke, Prometheus, Red Hood, Nobody, Bane and Talon
This is a 6-way free for all between 6 people that I view as Anti-Batmen. The Rules go as followed.
- Everyone receives standard gear, armours, suits, equipment, and weapons for the random encounter, any equipment can be used in the prep rounds.
- Battle takes place in Gotham city, there all bystanders, however they are all driving cars.
- Combatant being in a large circle, 1 kilometre in between each of them.
- Battlefields (Gotham City) is fully interactive, they can use any weapons, vehicles, or advantages in the terrain and environment.
- They all have no information on each other, although they are fully aware that the battle is taking place
Standard gear for everyone means
- Red Hood: Armour, and suit, red hood suit, some advanced tech, throwing weapons and two M9's with three magazines for each of them, tazers, grenades, batarangs.
- Prometheus: Helmet, armour, suit, neural chaff, strobe lights, energized nightstick, wrist gauntlets with all forms of standard firepower, and the microscopic nano bits.
- Nobody: Fully armoured suit, cloaking device, ultrasonic hand blasters, 6 throwing knives, and his ultrasonic incapacitation device.
- Talon (William Cobb): 24 throwing knives, 2 combat knives, a sword, standard armour and suit, armour attached blades.
- Bane: 357. Magnum, 12 rounds, a standard supply of venom.
- Deathstroke: two M9's 3 clips for each, a fully auto M4-Carbine AS, with 3 clips, Grenades, Plastic explosives, his armour, suit, and his Promethium sword.
(Tell me if i missed anything, also, in the prep round, any gear that is available to them can be used.)
There are 4 rounds in this, all start with the same specified conditions and in full health
- Random Encounter
- 1 Weeks prep
- Random encounter, bloodlusted
- 1 Weeks prep, bloodlusted
Who Wins and Why?