#1 Edited by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Free for all between, Deathstroke, Prometheus, Red Hood, Nobody, Bane and Talon

This is a 6-way free for all between 6 people that I view as Anti-Batmen. The Rules go as followed.

• Everyone receives standard gear, armours, suits, equipment, and weapons for the random encounter, any equipment can be used in the prep rounds.
  • Battle takes place in Gotham city, there all bystanders, however they are all driving cars.
  • Combatant being in a large circle, 1 kilometre in between each of them.
  • Battlefields (Gotham City) is fully interactive, they can use any weapons, vehicles, or advantages in the terrain and environment.
  • They all have no information on each other, although they are fully aware that the battle is taking place

Standard gear for everyone means

• Red Hood: Armour, and suit, red hood suit, some advanced tech, throwing weapons and two M9's with three magazines for each of them, tazers, grenades, batarangs.
  • Prometheus: Helmet, armour, suit, neural chaff, strobe lights, energized nightstick, wrist gauntlets with all forms of standard firepower, and the microscopic nano bits.
  • Nobody: Fully armoured suit, cloaking device, ultrasonic hand blasters, 6 throwing knives, and his ultrasonic incapacitation device.
  • Talon (William Cobb): 24 throwing knives, 2 combat knives, a sword, standard armour and suit, armour attached blades.
  • Bane: 357. Magnum, 12 rounds, a standard supply of venom.
  • Deathstroke: two M9's 3 clips for each, a fully auto M4-Carbine AS, with 3 clips, Grenades, Plastic explosives, his armour, suit, and his Promethium sword.

(Tell me if i missed anything, also, in the prep round, any gear that is available to them can be used.)

There are 4 rounds in this, all start with the same specified conditions and in full health

1. Random Encounter
  2. 1 Weeks prep
  3. Random encounter, bloodlusted
  4. 1 Weeks prep, bloodlusted

Who Wins and Why?

#2 Posted by XiiX (8189 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1. Deathstroke(since Prometheus doesn't get his discs).

Round 2. Probably Prometheus(in my opinion, he has the superior prep feats)

Round 3. Deathstroke(see Round 1)

Round 4. Prometheus(see Round 2)

#3 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@XiiX: When i say helmet, i mean he gets the discs

#4 Posted by XiiX (8189 posts) - - Show Bio

@CalebHara: Ah, okay. Well in that case, I'd say Prometheus has an excellent chance of sweeping.

#5 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@XiiX: i agree, but just to check your reasons, how would he gets past Nodody's sonics? Banes greatly superior physicals, and his healing factor? The Talon's absolutely INSANE healing factor, Todd's marksmanship and tactical mind?

Keep in mind that this is more than just a 1v1, fight, this is a free for all that involves and immense amount of tactical planning and thinking, i think that you are right, but i also think that the others have a very good chance.

#6 Edited by XiiX (8189 posts) - - Show Bio

@CalebHara: You stipulated that "They all have information on each other, and are aware that the battle is taking place". Given Prometheus' keen strategic mind, I figured him basically playing the field to his advantage; perhaps waiting for Nobody to reveal himself first in an assault on another contestant.

Bane's strength is ineed superior, but he is still vulnerable to physical harm(which given Prometheus' discs, I'd say he would take Bane in hand to hand without much issue. And that's not even factoring his other equipment like his nightstick which can deal critical damage on it's own).

The upper limits of The Talon's healing factor is impressive, but once again Prometheus simply has a lock on superior weaponry and equipment(his nightstick is capable of dealing superhuman blows). Healing factor is basically the only thing Talon has over him. Plus Prometheus(much like Deathstroke) readily exploits weaknesses and doesn't hesitate to fight dirty. That, coupled with far and away superior skill, you could count on Talon losing at least an eye.

Bullets ain't gonna be a problem for Prometheus(he's proven capable of dodging gunfire), and needless to say, insofar as tactical mind and skill is concerned, Todd's got nothing on Prometheus.

And lastly, I feel the situation plays to Prometheus' advantage(being the strategist that he is). It would be a brutal and intense match, and would come down to him and Deathstroke in my opinion(with Prometheus edging it out due to his tech advantage AKA those discs).

#7 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@XiiX: i would agree with that, for the most part

#8 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

@XiiX said:

Round 1. Deathstroke(since Prometheus doesn't get his discs).

Round 2. Probably Prometheus(in my opinion, he has the superior prep feats)

Round 3. Deathstroke(see Round 1)

Round 4. Prometheus(see Round 2)

This

also, how is Hush not on the Anti-Batman list, but Deathstroke and Red hood are?

#9 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@JamesKM716: i made one earlier that had hush on it, everyone said that he was a non-factor despite his deadshot-like accuracy and his genius tactical mind. So i changed it to appease everyone else.

#10 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

@CalebHara: The majority of the characters in this are non factors.

either Deathstroke or Prometheus will win. Nobody, Red Hood and Talon don't really matter

#11 Posted by YoungJustice (6841 posts) - - Show Bio

I see Prometheus and Deathstroke being a toss up each round.

#12 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@JamesKM716: its a 6-way free for all, making everyone a factor. Especially when these people have Insane amounts of training (red hood) invisibility, you cant hit what you cant see (nobody), not ot mention sonics, and Talon, who has an INSANE healing factor. they may lose straight up fights, but everyone is a factor in a free for all.

#13 Posted by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

I see Prometheus and Deathstroke being a toss up each round.

#14 Posted by Saren (25671 posts) - - Show Bio

If Prometheus has his CFJ suit, I think he'd take every round.

#15 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

@CalebHara: Then how was Hush a non-factor?

Plus, in general i don't really see how Slade or Talon are anti-Batmen

#16 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5052 posts) - - Show Bio

Prometheus all rounds

#17 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@JamesKM716: Hush wasn't a non-factor, thats what i was trying to tell everyone else that disliked that thread. As for Talon, he is represents, the night, and the "shadows of gotham" however, he basically goes against what bruce stands for. Slade is similar. He is similar to Batman in the fact that he is a master of everything that he does. Martial arts, tactical thinking, fighting and prepping/planning are all thing that these two seem to excel at. They also take pride in their image. They are very smiler, but Bruce and Slade don't stand for the same thing.

#18 Edited by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

OP Edit- They now have no info on eachother aside from the General knowledge on who they are.

#19 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@CalebHara said:

OP Edit- They now have no info on eachother.

....Slade all rounds if that is the case.

#20 Posted by matmatxm8 (587 posts) - - Show Bio

deathstroke because he humiliated green lantern twice

#21 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20233 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Hood/Jason Todd doesn't belong in here in my opinion. He's too far out of his league with guys like Deathstroke and Prometheus.

#22 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#23 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

@CalebHara said:

OP Edit- They now have no info on eachother.

....Slade all rounds if that is the case.

Honestly, Prometheus' prep feats are comparable to Slade's at the very least. He almost soloed Morrison's JLA, which is massively more powerful than the JLA that Deathstroke faced in Identity Crisis, and a fair bit more powerful than any Titans team Slade's faced.