Another Spider vs Spider thread...

Wine_Did_Me_In

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Wine_Did_Me_In

I'm not old. I don't know much. Im in high school and rarely ever get time to read for my leisure, but I'll tell you this-

There are a lot of good incarnations of characters with little to no history. For instance- Spider-Man. My favorite hero since I was in diapers, I've seen tons of versions of him and not all of then end up well. This is me asking who would win between a couple of his most powerful selves.

First up, Poison.

No Caption Provided

From what Ive seen, he's essentially what Parker would be if Venom got its jiggy with his dead body in an alternate 'Other' storyline. Feats- Kicked Wolvies ass and disabled Luke 'Unbreakable skin' Cage with ease. Powers are Spidey's and Venom's together.

No Caption Provided
Next up is a what if version of some storyline that went on when my parents were in college. Basically, Spidey gets an upgrade. I would think he'd be much more powerful than thee regular Amazing as there is no reason he shouldn't be. He isn't afraid to kill and has a spider-sense on steroids sense. Heh. steroids sense.
 Chances are his powers are more developed as well. He's probably faster than 616 by a lot, too.

And last we have Pestilence, Spider-Man augmented by A- wait... never mind. No feats.

No Caption Provided

And last we have the Spider! Once upon a time there was a little psycho named Petey. Because of his childish name he grew up to be a you guessed it, psycho, combining Spider-Man, Carnage, and Deadpool's sense of humor in one.  He's a straight up killer, going as far as killing his alternate dimension counterpart! Can anyone say complete monster?

So I think that these three Spider-Men are pretty well matched. Poison has the original symbiote but no post other powers, plus he's dead. The second Spider-Man is what he would be like if he trained his powers and spider-sense.  The spider is... well, the deadliest, probably.

It's obvious what strengths the first and third would have, but the second would most likely team up with the first to take out the third. His enhanced spider-sense could also see whatever they dished out at him before it happened, one of his few feats. I never really saw Carnage Spidey fight anyone so I'm gonna say he's as strong as Spider-Carnage. But to make it no overkill lets say he's not a cold bloodedkiller, kay?

Setting is... hmm, Brooklyn Bridge. Disaster is everywhere along with firehazards here and there to even the playing field. Last one quipping wins. No killing, maiming or gruesome stuff.
bgibs13390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By bgibs13390

What-if Spider-man takes this. 

Wine_Did_Me_In

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers